Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Bar Pickup

"Kyle fulfilled his gay fantasy."

12
13 Comments 13
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

When I was in my late twenties, I had been single for a while and like most single men and women, my main form of sexual gratification was masturbating. Like most people, I have six or seven fantasies in my head that I use when masturbating. Most of my fantasies involve performing sexual acts with beautiful women, but I also had a couple of homosexual fantasies.

I have always liked looking at men with an erect penis and when I watch porn, I take as much notice of the guy’s hard cock as the woman’s body. Watching a man ejaculate is a real turn on.

When I use a gay fantasy to masturbate I tend to use one of two. The first I imagine mutual masturbation with another man and pulling a condom over his erect cock so I can watch his cum fill the teat. The second gay fantasy I have is having anal sex. When I use the second fantasy I like to insert a well lubed sex toy inside me.

During a lonely evening in, I decided I should try and bring my gay fantasy to reality, so I searched the internet for a gay bar fifty miles from where I live so that there was less chance of meeting anybody I might know. 

The plan was to finish work on Friday evening and the check myself into a hotel for a couple of nights and then head into the gay bar I had identified.

So Friday afternoon came, I put a bag in the car and off I went. I my mind I was feeling nervous and wondering if I could go through with the plan I had devised.

I arrived at the hotel about 7pm and headed for the restaurant for something to eat. The bar I was intending to visit was a short distance from the hotel, so easily accessible on foot. As a consequence after a bite to eat, I headed for the hotel bar and had a few drinks for some Dutch courage.

At around 9 I headed for the gay bar. In my head I was clarifying with myself what my type of guy I would like to go with. Now with the danger of upsetting any gay men reading this and I apologise in advance, I decided that the type of guy I would be attracted to would be a ‘normal’ looking guy that dressed casual and was not overly camp. So once I had clarified this with myself I made my way to the entrance of the bar. 

Before entering, I stood outside for a minute or two wondering what I was going to find inside. I could hear some music emanating from inside, so with a deep breath, I strode towards the door which was opened for me by a doorman with a courteous, "good evening, sir."

 As I entered, the music got louder. I took a moment to get my bearings in the dimmed light. The bar had about thirty people inside, some in small groups, some in pairs and some on their own. Pretty much like any other bar. Once I had gained my composure I then headed for the bar. At the bar I ordered a beer and the sat on a stool and surveyed my surrounding a little more. 

As I looked around the bar I could see a group of about five or six guys standing and chatting while holding their drinks. Two of the guys were holding hands. In another part of the room there were two guys seated and looking at each other while they talked. Every so often they would kiss and then carry on talking.  In general, the bar was not so different to any other barroom scene.

I sat at the bar drinking my beer when after about ten minutes a guy came and sat next to me. He was slim, dressed in chinos and  a t-shirt. He ordered a drink and said, "hello." I replied politely.

“My name is Jack,” he said.

“Hi Jack, my name’s Kyle,” I replied.

“Is this your first time here?” He enquired.

“Yes, just in town for a couple of nights,” I explained.

We sat talking about nothing in particular. As we were talking, I was going through the list of criteria I had in my mind about what type of guy turned me on and Jack ticked most of my boxes. 

As we talked, the bar area got a bit busier so Jack asked if I would like to go and sit at one of the tables. I agreed and we headed for one of the free tables in a alcove to one side of the bar room. When we were seated, we sat quite close so we could hear each other more clearly over the music.

As we talked, Jack noticed I kept glancing at a couple of guys not far from us who were kissing and touching each other. 

“Am I boring you?” He said in a jocular manner.

“No not at all,” I replied. “I have to confess this is my first time in a gay bar. When I masturbate I fantasise about being with another guy so tonight I thought it was time to see how bicurious I really am.”

“We all have a first time,” he said, “how’s it going for you?”

“Well, I met a guy that is good looking and beginning to turn me on,” I said.

“So tell me about your gay fantasy when you masturbate?” He asked.

With that, I explained my two gay fantasies and as I did I could feel my cock getting firmer.

As I finished, he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I froze for a moment and then leaned in again for a second longer kiss. As we kissed, Jack rubbed my thigh and let his hand brush against my groin where he found my hard cock.

SluttyMature4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyMature4U

“Jack, I want to see you naked,” I said boldly.

“OK, let’s get out of here,” He said at the same time as he stood, taking hold of my hand and helping me out of my seat.

As we headed outside I asked Jack, “would you like to come back to my hotel?”

He said that would be great as he still lived at home with his parents.

I let us into the room and turned on the bed side lamps. I turned around and we kissed again. I stroked Jack’s bum through his chinos. As I did this my cock began to regain its full stiffness and I pushed it against Jack so he knew I was hard. I could not wait to get Jack naked, so I lifted his t-shirt over his head and started to unfasten his chinos.

As I undressed Jack, he unbuttoned my shirt and jeans. We were soon stood kissing in our underwear. I had a very visible precum mark in my grey trunks and I could see Jack’s cock was straining to get out of his briefs.

I knelt in front of Jack and slowly pulled on the waist band of his briefs to expose the head of his swollen cock. After taking a few seconds to admire it, I tugged on his briefs to pull them down to his ankles. He then stepped out of them. I now had Jack’s erect cock in front of face. I stood up kissed Jack again and cupped his balls gently in palm of my right hand. He moaned softly. I then ran may fingers up the length of his cock and felt the warm wetness of his precum. 

I guided Jack towards the bed. He sat down on the edge and pulled me by the hips toward him. He kissed my erect cock through the fabric of my trunks and then licked the damp patch my precum has made. He then pulled my trunks to the floor. I stood in front of him and he took my cock into his mouth. The feeling was overwhelming and I threw my head back, arched my spine and spontaneously said, "oh my god," in complete ecstasy.

I didn’t want to cum too soon and I wanted to give Jack’s cock more attention. So I reluctantly extracted my hard cock from Jack’s mouth and lay next to him on the bed. Again I cupped his balls and the gently wrapped my fingers around his cock. It felt magnificent in my light grip. I then slowly started to masturbate him. I was in no hurry to make him cum so I made sure I worked my hand slowly up and down his cock. As I masturbated him a small bead of precum appeared so I lent down and licked it from him with the tip of my tongue. It tasted divine.

Jack moaned gently in appreciation of my efforts.

I wanted to keep Jack hard and prevent him from cumming so I could enjoy his length in my hand as long as possible. To keep Jack from cumming I would occasionally squeeze his balls or the tip of his cock. This allowed me to extract more precum which I licked off him with pleasure.

After about fifteen minutes Jack begged me to make him cum. So I increased to speed of my rubbing and Jack shot his load in a fountain of ecstasy with a loud groan. His cum went over his stomach and my hand. I quickly licked it off his stomach while it was still warm. I kept a little of his cum in my mouth and then moved up the kiss Jack and as we kissed I transferred his cum into his mouth on my tongue.

“So do you like the taste of your cum?” I asked

“I love the taste of cum,” he replied as he kissed his way down my chest and stomach and then took my cock back into his mouth. 

This time I had no intention of stopping him. I closed my eyes to intensify the sensations that were flowing from my cock over my body. After a few minutes I could feel my orgasm start in my balls and work its way through my cock as I shot my load into Jack’s mouth. When I had finished. Jack reciprocated my earlier gesture and transferred some of my come from his mouth to mine.

“How do you like the taste of your cum?” He asked.

“I love it,” I replied.

We lay in each other’s arms in silence for what seemed like an age. As we lay there I began to fondle Jack’s cock and balls and his erection began to return. I knew that he would last longer the next time so I massaged him back to full hardness and reached for a condom which I rolled down his hard cock and slowly began to masturbate him again. As I rubbed his cock my own erection re-established itself. 

Jack them manoeuvred me so I was lying on the bed on my stomach. He then lubed his hands and rubbed my buttocks slowly working deeper into my crack. I raised my buttocks to part them a little so he had access to my anus. He played with my rim for a bit then eased a finger into my anal cavity. This felt fabulous. 

I could then sense him moving himself behind me and before I had time to urge him on, he had inserted his cock into me and began to pump me slow and deep. As he arse fucked me I masturbated myself. I was hoping we could time our orgasm so we came together.

Jack’s moans got louder and I knew he was about to come. Then with a loud groan he came as he thrust deep into me. As he finished his orgasm and was pulling out of me I came and my cum shot onto the bed.

Jack and I collapsed in a heap on the bed and my fantasies had been fulfilled.

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments