Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Time

"There is nothing more beautiful than the view of the nude silhouette of a woman in the moonlight."

21
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a mostly true story about moment of incredible sensuality that I had the opportunity to witness. My wife has frequent bi sexual fantasies that she has shared with me over our years together, but she has never had the nerve to allow those desires to become a reality."

Our house is in a sub-division on a terraced hillside; we have a decent sized deck on the backside of the house with a nice view of the canyon below us. The opportunity to observe the backyards of the street below us complements our voyeuristic tendencies nicely.

Why is it always the case that your air conditioning decides to stop working on a Saturday, and the hottest day of the season? Good luck finding a mechanic willing to fix it for less than five hundred!

I wake up at 1:24 am. The sheets are soaked with sweat beneath my naked body after only an hour of restless sleep. My chest is covered with tiny beads, a pool of sweat has formed in my navel, my penis and testicles are sticking to my thigh.

I realize that my bride isn’t in bed with me anymore; she must have been experiencing the same poor sleep that I was, minus the penis and balls sticking to her thigh, of course.

I crawl out of bed to seek out whatever refuge that she may have found. Quietly and carefully navigate the darkened rooms on my way to the subdued light emanating from the dining room. Despite the open windows throughout, there isn’t a whiff of a breeze in the house, dead calm.

As I turn the corner into the dining room, I am greeted with my first sight of the moon rising above the distant horizon; the moon light is casting long shadows into the room as it passes through the pickets of the deck railing.

The realization that one of the shadows is of my wife leaning against the railing. I hesitate for a few moments to take in the view of her nude body with the beams of light reflecting off the curves of the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I could be just a little bit biased, but at this point and time, my penis agrees. It is no longer sticking to my mid-thigh, my foreskin relaxing its last bit of connection as my erection slowly grows.

She is leaning on the rail with her left elbow, apparently watching something in the canyon. The light is shining under the upper arm and rib cage, allowing a glimpse of the side of the breast and erect nipple.

Her right arm is bent at the elbow, her hand isn’t visible to me; my eyes drift lower down the back, taking in the hourglass figure before me. Her buttocks and waistline are almost imperceptible in the dark shadow of her torso; I have the odd feeling of being jealous of the moon’s ability to caress her glorious breasts and nipples without me.

I take a few quiet steps towards the open sliding door. More of her silhouette comes into focus. The light passing between her parted thighs is dancing on her protruding labia minora and majora; she is clearly aroused.

I hear a low, barely noticeable moan from somewhere deep in her chest. I catch a quick movement between the lips of her pussy. My brain begins an awareness of what I am witnessing; my wife of thirty years, is masturbating outside. In our backyard. I have never seen her be so bold.

I have never had the privilege of this vision of my goddess using just her fingertips, always with her vibrator; not complaining, I truly enjoy watching her using the Panasonic.

My penis abandons the slow progression of penile enlargement in favor of becoming an instantaneous, rock-hard, throbbing cock of manhood.

I know that I should allow her the privacy of this moment of sensual exploration of her own body, but I can’t take my eyes off her.

As if my feet have a mind of their own, they risk a few more quiet steps closer to lean against the sliding door frame.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

 I can see her hips rocking back and forth as she appears to be sliding two fingers in and out of her obviously wet pussy, humping her hand.

I don’t want to miss any part of this erotic moonlit show, but I want to know what has caused her to be so far out of her normal comfort zone. What is she watching in the canyon? I try to follow her gaze down and to the left.

Through the pockets of the deck railing, I can see some flickering light in the backyard of the house below us. Our neighbor's Tiki torches are lit; casting a dancing light across the nude body of a thirty-something year old woman laying on chaise lounge, watching my wife while she is pleasuring herself.

We have observed her sunbathing many times before, always in a different, small bikini. Both of us enjoy people watching, especially when they’re not wearing much. My wife has admitted to me that she thought the woman was incredibly attractive and would like to see her without the bikini. Her wish was granted this wonderful night.

The thought of what I have inadvertently stumbled upon nearly makes me cum. My cock is throbbing. A steady stream of pre-cum pulsing out of the head with every heartbeat, streaming down the shaft. I force myself not to touch myself out of fear that this fantasy come true will end too soon.

I hear another moan from my lady, louder than before. My attention is diverted back to her as if I am the Judge of some kind of erotic competition.

The moon is graciously providing a spotlight on my love's body. Her legs are spread even wider now, leaning heavier on her left elbow with the fingertips pulling hard on the hard nipple of her breast. I can see more of her silhouetted pussy under the heart-shaped ass between the thighs; I can nearly see her two fingers pushing between the wet lips as her hips continue to ride her hand.

Reluctantly rip my eyes away to see how my other Midnight Nymph is reacting to her show. Her right leg is elevated, bent at the knee with the foot flat on the lounger. The left is spread wide with the foot flat on the pavement of the patio.

Her left hand is barely able to cup her large breast, caressing in time with my wife’s nipple play. Her left is furiously plunging fingers into her cunt, hips fucking the hand that feeds her desire. I can only imagine her wetness and the moans emanating from her throat.

The unmistakable sound of my wife’s approaching orgasm pierces out into the night with a loud guttural groan. I wonder if she is exaggerating the sound for the benefit of her captivated audience, or is she experiencing a different level of her own sexuality?

There is a barely perceptible mimicked response from the scene on the lower patio; my eyes are yanked in the direction of the animalistic sound. Her hips are bucking, lifting her ass completely off the lounger, her pussy consuming the fingers being offered.

Unbelievably, both women have managed to achieve a simultaneous orgasm, from fifty yards, with shared masturbation.

I have just witnessed the most beautifully erotic act I have ever seen.

I can’t hold out any longer.

I start to cum without having touched myself in any way; I stifle the sound of my groan out of fear of ruining their special moment. My hand lunges out to catch my release; cupping my palm around the head, my balls unload more than my hand can hold.

I begin a slow retreat backwards into the dark shadows of the house, never taking my eyes off the silhouetted joy of my life.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments