Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Orgasmic Best Friend

"I slowly pushed my vibrating pink dildo inside my wet pussy and moved it in and out"

34
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
833 words 833 words

My name is Emily and all my friends at uni kept on going on about how great dildos are. To be honest, I never knew what the big deal was. Just a plastic, shaped cock and scrotum which you can insert batteries in to make it vibrate. I'm not a prude, I've had tons of sex before with guys, but they just haven't been good ones.

"Emily, you simply must get one," said my friend, Lily. "They'll make you scream in pleasure."

My friends roared with laughter.

"The best one is with the suctions that stimulate the clit," another friend said.

"Or the clitoral pump suctions. Oh, my God, my girlfriend pumped it up so much that it looked as though I had a dick," said Lily. "The orgasms it gave, wow."

My friends roared with laughter as they drank milkshakes with me in a cafe across from uni. I giggled. I was intrigued and curious about it.

I wanted to try it and see for myself what all the fuss was about. So, I bought one. I actually bought a vibrating dildo with 8 settings with a G spot that had a clitoral suction at the other end from online. A cheap clothing store that sold everything all the way from China.

Almost two weeks went by, and my dildo finally arrived packaged discreetly, thank the lord. I opened it up from all the packaging and inserted the AAA batteries, then I was all set to go.

I took a long hot shower and then sat comfortably on my bed, naked, and picked up my new pleasurable toy. I pressed the on button and my eyes widened as the dildo whirled around and vibrated like crazy. I placed it to my pussy and my body quivered at the touch of it. My eyes rolled back, already it was giving me satisfying pleasure.

I gently pushed the penis-shaped tip of the dildo inside my pussy, gasping in pleasure, and then moved it in and out gently. I gasped even more as pleasure took over and I moved it faster in and out of my pussy that was wet by now. My breathing increased, my nipples were erect, and my legs were spread wide open, as I moved the dildo in and out of my dripping wet pussy vigorously.

"Oh, my God!" I cried. I felt myself building up to an almighty orgasm like a volcano about to erupt spilling hot lava all over the place. "OH, GOD!" my body shook up and down as I orgasmed. I was left breathless and mega-happy. "Wow."

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

I never knew masturbating with a dildo could be so so pleasurable. I had always masturbated with my fingers while watching hentai shemale porn, but this was a whole new level. I had to do it again. And again, I exploded like a volcano, splurting out my hot lava of female juices everywhere. Luckily, it didn't look like the thick creamy semen that men spurt out from their dicks when they ejaculate.

All that evening, I was addicted to pleasuring myself with my new, favourite toy and came every time. I would imagine a tall, dark, handsome muscular young man with green eyes and a beard kissing every inch of my body with his lips and caressing it with his hands; And began eating my wet pussy with his tongue sending me wild with pure pleasure.

"Oh, yes, Mehmet!" I shouted out. My left hand moving back and forth in my pussy. I breathed up and down and fast as I felt myself building up to ANOTHER almighty orgasm. "Mehmet, Mehmet! Oh, Mehmet!" My body convulsed up and down as I moaned with pleasure. A huge smile spread across my face.

I felt sleepy after all that masturbating, but my hand didn't move from the dildo still in my dripping pussy. My left index finger pressed the on button and low vibrations shivered down the dildo. I closed my eyes imagining my sexy and gorgeous very close male friend named Mehmet naked before me. My hand moved faster and faster and my index finger put the toy on the higher setting sending stronger vibrations against my clitoris. I began to gasp and moan loudly as my breathing increased.

"Mehmet, Mehmet, Mehmet, Oh, Mehmet!" I said softly and, then, practically screamed out his name "MEHMET!" as my body exploded all of its pleasure juices.

Just when I thought I had no energy left whatsoever, my hand began moving the vibrator in and out of my still dripping-wet pussy wanting to feel Mehmet's hard cock deep inside me. Once again, my breathing increased getting heavier and heavier the more my body was building up to an orgasm.

Oh, God! Oh, God! I thought.

I cried out in sheer pleasure as my body convulsed up and down as I erupted, exploding like a volcano with hot pussy juices flowing.

What can I say? I am HUGELY happy with my new best friend and plaything.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments