Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure

"“I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, and I have to use the self service pump.” Al Yankovic"

30
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I lay on my stomach in my bed. It was unseasonably warm for February, and the sun peeked out from behind a blanket of clouds. I lay naked under my sheet, with the hem tucked under my breasts. The dark blue sheet was wound around my body like a serpent. Twisted into a rope-like configuration, it went under my right leg and found its way between my legs, which were spread ever so slightly. Somehow, I managed to get the sheet from under my right leg, past my crotch, and over my butt. I had pulled the sheet until it was nestled under my fleshly boobs. I was breathing slowly, now only half asleep.

The sun was streaming through the window, and the warm rays landed on my half-exposed body. The sudden warming heat had taken me from my slumber. My eyes still closed, I ran my fingers through my brown velvet locks to get them out of my face and then continued down to my collarbone. I inhaled and pushed my hips tightly to the mattress.

With that motion, the smooth fabric of the sheet brushed my butt. The sensation made me feel an increased sensitivity between my legs. It suddenly reminded me of my before-bed ritual. The thought alone caused my sex to tingle enough to spark a wave of lust deep within my mind.

Slowly at first, I cupped one of my breasts. At the same time, I started to gently rock my bottom from side to side. This allowed the thin material of the blanket to rub on my puffy lips, ensconcing my pussy hole. I was teasing myself, getting into it, but soon, it wouldn't be enough.

My hand, giving into my lustful need, slid down my belly, where it was, little by little, getting closer to my waiting pussy. I lifted my hips slightly to give myself better access to my pussy. Now, I could finally run my fingers over my smooth vulva to my still hooded clit. Circling my sensitive nub a few times, I bit my bottom lip to stop a moan from escaping her mouth. Then, once again, I moved my fingers to the opening of my vagina. Bending my right leg to a forty-five-degree angle, my pussy was fully exposed.   With my index and middle finger, I enveloped my slightly protruding inner labia. Gliding my tightly clasped fingers toward my clit. I did this several more times, feeling the silky, wet flesh between my fingers. It was a feeling that made me lift my legs and curl my toes.

While teasing my clit over its hood, I spread my legs wider. My pussy lips opened up like a flower blooming. The petals of my flower were wet with the droplets of my morning dew inside. I employed one finger to guide the wetness up to my glistening hood. Eventually, my nub was hard and protruded from its fleshly hood. My nub was exposed. I simply flicked it a few times and then rolled it between my fingers. I did it in such a manner that a low moan escaped my lips, and my lips formed a smile. My body trembled. I was taken by surprise by the unexpected sensation so soon.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

I squeezed my tit, maybe a bit harder this time, making me gasp and almost groan. I was sweating now. My skin had a sheen due to the beads of sweat from the pores on my body.

I was getting more and more into it. I freed the hand fondling my titty and placed it on top of my pubic mons. With my other hand, I was grinding on my bare, wet pussy. I was applying pressure on my mons with the other. I was slightly speeding up my pace, and soon, I breathed heavier.

There were noticeable, wet squelching sounds between the sounds of moans and panting. There was no doubt I was very wet, now, as a small wet spot started to form on the sheets under me. Drop, drop, and soon after, another one.

My mind was muddled by my now-peaking lust. My slowly approaching release, body, and pleasure were the only things that mattered now. I was so close, but not even my most frantic moves seemed to be able to push me over the edge.

I just couldn't come. The sound of frustrated whimpers left my mouth. Luckily, only then did I feel something touching my leg, lying right next to me. It was a phallic-shaped object.

That was my go-to vibrating dildo; I had it in bed, last night. I promptly reached for the phallic device, and a mischievous grin came to my face. I pushed the only button it had, and the thing vibrated in my hand; a shimmer went down my spine from the excitement I suddenly felt. It was the same thrill I felt when a man was about to impale me for the first time. I was almost shaking from the anticipation. Planning not to waste any second, I placed the head of the vibe directly on my swollen clit.

Instantly, I felt overwhelmed. Yet, I needed to feel myself up at the same time. With my free hand, I reached around my round ass, which I first squeezed and, then, continued to access my red-hot pussy from behind.

I started moaning and, soon after, panting. The things that the vibrator did to me were almost unbearable. Nonetheless, it was all it took to make my core spasm and push me to the point of no return. My pelvic and abdominal muscles convulsed, and my whole body trembled. Orgasms overtook me, and I was forced by its strength to roll onto my side and curl up, still pressing the vibe tightly to my clit. I screamed, muffled, but the orgasm did not end anytime soon. I pushed the vibe against my clit even harder, making me curl up tighter.

When the erotic sensations started to subside, I was left to catch my breath. With my still-shaking hands, I somehow switched the vibe off and dropped it on the mattress. I then lay on my back, slowly returning from my orgasmic high. Tears formed in my eyes, and I smiled because I felt alive.

I lay there, still naked, spread eagle with a large wet spot on the bottom sheet, contemplating fucking my pussy with the vibrator that lay next to me. I smiled.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments