Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Wasn't There

"I woke next day, and felt the need for sex."

2
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
985 words 985 words

I woke, I felt confused.

I had memories of the night before, but there seemed to be gaps, and fragmented images. There had been alcohol. There had been sex, conversation and, somewhere, nagging at my mind, a presence. There were shadows from the evening, lurking at the edges of my mind.

My recall of Bob, my work colleague, was sharp enough. He had told me about the walk he'd taken with Karen, who had needed fresh air because of a headache. The scene he had related to me, in the club, was that they had walked round the back of the building, and down a road in the nearby industrial estate.

Thinking about what Bob had told me, gave me a bit of a hard on.

He and Karen had come across the local red light area, and the girls who were working had given them a bit of banter, which Karen was more than able to counter. Rather than leaving, and getting on with their walk, Karen had made it plain that she was as good a hooker as any of them, and ended up agreeing to take on the next punter who came along. Bob had been shocked, and panic-stricken about having led her into this situation.

Even as he tried to dissuade Karen, she was arranging for the girls to fuck him. A car drew up, and Karen walked over, her tits partially escaping as she unfastened buttons on her blouse. She pouted at the driver, and eased her chest into the open window space. Although Bob could not hear the conversation, he could guess the content.

Karen walked around to the passenger side, and got in the car. Bob could see her grabbing the guys crotch, and licking her lips, as he drove off.

One of the prostitutes, a bleached blonde aged about twenty, with a lifetime of experience, looked at Bob blankly, before leading him down a dark entry between some buildings. I remembered him telling me he felt scared, and wondered if he was about to get mugged. His fears were unfounded, as she pulled up her skirt, offered her cunt to him, and told him to push his fingers in her. Bob began to relax. More so when she pulled his pants open, and began to jerk him to a stiff erection. When she seemed satisfied with his cock, she bent over, and he took her doggy-style, thrusting his dick in and out hard, making the foreskin meet her lips, and giving him intense stimulation. He soon came, squirting his cum as he reached the deepest penetration.

The hooker adjusted her skimpy clothing, and led him back to the rest of them. They teased him, and made crude jokes, but Bob took this in good spirit.

Karen reappeared, and even got the punter to tell the blonde whore how good she had been. Laughing loudly, she linked arms with Bob and walked back to the club.

AliciaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaPonce

We met up inside, where he told me about the encounter with the prostitutes.

My mind was in a fog. There had been some hot sex at the nightclub, and it took me some time to recollect that this had involved a barmaid. I remembered, with some relish, that she had huge tits, and if they were here now I was sure I would kiss them. Her face eluded me, but not those boobs. Thinking about them increased my erection, and I began to stroke my cock, gently playing with my pubic hair as I did. My balls felt warm and heavy, and I wished there was someone in bed I could fuck.

Jen came to mind, and I pictured her tits hanging out in the back of the cab. I was sure I could screw her, and she seemed very appealing as I rubbed my shaft harder. I pictured her, removing a black bra and letting her firm breasts tumble, waiting for my caresses and kisses. She eased her way towards me, unzipping her plain black skirt as she moved.

Such delicious tits, swinging and bouncing gently, as I fixed my attention on her erect dark nipples. They stood out, beckoning me to stroke them, and tease them. Finally, she stood before me, black knickers gripping her lovely thighs, as she slowly slid them down her legs. When they had fallen to her feet, Jen touched her neatly groomed pussy, opening the engorged lips to show the wet hole she intended to share with me.

My cock grew stiffer, as I imagined her coming to me her mouth pressing against mine. As the intensity of our arousal grew, I could smell the sweet smell of female cum. My head felt a rush of erotic desire, as I related the 'parfum de femme' to my sensational fuck with the barmaid last night. The smell of her was still upon me, and I found it turned me on. I licked my fingers, and felt more sexually aroused. The pace of my strokes quickened, as I approached a climax, picturing her huge tits in my face as she rode me hard. In a rush, spunk spewed from my cock, and my body stiffened as I came.

Many throbs later, I released my grip, and relaxed. I opened my eyes, and sadly acknowledged I was alone, and my chest and abdomen, were covered in gooey spunk, which was congealing. I wished I had someone to share it with. Rising, I wiped myself as best I could with the bed-sheet, and headed off for a shower.

Shower completed, and breakfast eaten, I began to dress, and tidy up. I placed dirty clothes, and bed linen, in the wash. Checking my pockets, I found money, and a piece of paper with a telephone number written on it. The number wasn't in my contacts list. I had no idea how I came to have it.

Such a mystery.

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments