Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Like My Arse, Mr Shepherd - Part 6

"The arrangement wherby Sandra allows her husband to have sex with twenty-year-old Lisa is set in motion and there is another spanking for Lisa from Sandra."

92
17 Comments 17
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Wednesday morning in the shop was strange. Twenty-year-old Lisa Garner was there having been re-instated to her job the previous evening after being sacked before the shop opened on Monday morning. She had been sacked, and re-instated, by shop co-owner Sandra Shepherd after Sandra had caught Lisa and Sandra's husband Mike fucking.

Lisa and Mike had been having sex in one form or another for about a month, but Sandra had no inkling of it until she entered the shop to find her husband with his trousers and underpants around his ankles with his cock embedded in Lisa, who was naked from the waist down and bent over the shop counter.

Sandra had dismissed Lisa on the spot, but also gave her a bare-arsed spanking, something that Lisa encouraged her to do.

Sandra would not permit Mike to sleep in the marital home on Monday night, at Sandra's suggestion, he spent the night in Lisa's flat where, not surprisingly, Lisa and Mike had sex again, despite their almost forty-year age gap.

On Tuesday, after a lot of thought, Sandra said that Mike was to move back into the marital home but he and Lisa could continue to have sex provided that they told Sandra when they intended to do so, and got her permission first. She also gave Lisa her job back.

Sandra had made the, on the face of it, very generous decision because she and Mike had virtually no sex life and she did not want to be explaining to the neighbours where Mike was if he was not living at home.

"Well, Sandra has taken it surprisingly well," said Mike to Lisa.

"Amazingly so; how was last night at home?" replied Lisa.

"Well, we are in separate bedrooms now, not that that makes any difference," said Mike.

Mike and Lisa worked the shop from Monday to Friday, with Sandra coming in each day to cover for them taking a lunch break in turn.

"How often do you think that she will say it is okay for us to fuck?" asked Lisa.

"I don't know, but I don't suppose that we should try for every day," replied Mike.

"No, I suppose not; it is so weird," chuckled Lisa.

"It is; I keep thinking that there must be a catch to it," said Mike.

"Like what?" said Lisa.

"No idea," responded Mike.

The lovers had been standing talking, but had not yet touched or kissed that morning. Lisa changed that by moving to Mike and kissing him, almost by reflex, Mike's hands went to Lisa's bottom and the kiss became a snog.

They then had to get the shop open. Mike told Lisa that several customers had asked where she was over the last two days, and Sandra had told them that she was unwell.

A few customers asked Lisa if she was feeling better, so it was a good job that Mike had told her that Sandra had said that she was unwell.

Sandra now had a secret of sorts of her own, and it both confused and excited her. When she had spanked Lisa on Monday morning she had felt nothing except anger, but when she thought back over the events of Monday morning when she was alone at home that night, she started to feel aroused when she thought of the spanking.

She had virtually no previous experience of spanking nor sexual activity of any kind with other females, but as she thought of her hand turning Lisa's buttocks redder and redder, she started to masturbate and eventually had a tremendous orgasm. The feelings were compounded the next evening when she was lecturing Mike and Lisa in the shop and Lisa indicated that she enjoyed the spanking. They had sort of agreed that it would happen again, and Sandra could hardly wait.

During the morning, if there were no customers, the flirting that normally occurred between Lisa and Mike did not happen, they were both a bit subdued. Sanda arrived late in the morning to cover for lunch breaks.

"Have you two been behaving yourselves?" asked Sandra, not really smiling.

"Well, we fucked over the counter twice," laughed Lisa.

"Don't be impertinent," snapped Sandra, looking angry.

"What will you do, spank me?" responded Lisa, her face bathed in smiles. The response stunned Sandra, who did not know how to reply because there was nothing that she would like more right now than to bare Lisa's backside and give her a good hiding. Lisa detected Sandra's dilemma and found it very exciting.

A customer entered the shop, saving Sandra the need to reply.

Lisa left to take her lunch break, smirking at Sandra before she left. Sandra found herself looking forward to Lisa's return from lunch, and Mike's departure.

Sandra was unsure whether to bring up the subject of spanking when Lisa returned or not, she wanted to but was unsure of the wisdom of doing so.

Lisa was feeling happy. It looked like she could continue to have sex with Mike, although it was yet to be seen how the need to have Sandra's blessing each time worked out. She was also happy because the spanking that Sandra had given her appeared to have had an effect on Sandra too, and Lisa would very happily go over Sandra's knee again. Whether anything sexual happened between her and the older woman was to be seen, but although not having had much sexual contact with other women, Lisa was certainly not against the idea. She was going to press the point regarding further spankings and see what happened.

Whilst Lisa was out, Mike and Sandra had a brief conversation.

"Um, is it okay if I spend Thursday evening with Lisa?" Mike asked his wife.

"I suppose that is when you two have been fucking," replied Sandra, without answering the question.

"Yes, mostly," said Mike.

"I will think about it and let you know," responded Sandra.

"Okay," said Mike, assuming that that was how things would be in the future.

Lisa returned from lunch shortly afterwards.

"Lover boy here has asked if you two can fuck tomorrow night," said Sandra to Lisa, almost sneering.

"Oh," responded Lisa, who had not discussed with Mike when they might get together.

"I have said that I will let him know," said Sandra.

"Okay," said Lisa.

Conveniently, there had been no customers in the shop whilst these conversations had gone on, but some entered now. Mike went to lunch.

After a while, Sandra and Lisa were alone in the shop. Lisa was going to speak, but Sandra spoke first.

"Of course, if you are going to keep having sex with my husband, I think that I should give you regular spankings," said Sandra.

"I think that you should too," replied Lisa, this was better than she had hoped.

"So you enjoyed the last one?" smiled Sandra.

"Very much, I came; did you enjoy spanking me, Mrs Shepherd?" responded Lisa.

"Not at the time, but I must confess that when I thought about it on Monday night, well, you can guess the rest," replied Sandra.

"You naughty woman: I like having my arse spanked, and I loved how you did it," smiled Lisa.

"I wish that I could spank you now," said a turned-on Sandra.

"Me too," replied the equally aroused Lisa.

"But I suppose that I had better have something to spank you for, I will let you and Mike fuck tomorrow evening," said Sandra.

"Thank you," replied Lisa.

"Then on Friday evening I will come to your flat and give you a good spanking," continued Sandra.

"Wonderful," replied Lisa.

When Mike came back from lunch, Sandra told him that he and Lisa could have sex on Thursday, she also told him that she would be spanking Lisa on Friday. So it looked like Lisa and Mike could continue, with Sandra deciding when they could do it, and Lisa might well be seeing more of Sandra too.

Thursday in the shop went as normal, and Thursday evening, Mike did not have to wait for Sandra to go to bingo before getting ready to go to Lisa.

"I am still amazed that you are alright with what Lisa and I are doing," said Mike to his wife.

"I don't expect her to be interested in you for long, but until then I am okay with you spending time with her," replied Sandra, thinking of spending time with Lisa herself.

"See you later," said Mike, as he set off to see his young lover. He did not really need to worry about getting back before Sandra got home from bingo, either.

Mike arrived at Lisa's flat, but this time, by definition, it was different.

"Hey, did Mrs Shepherd have much to say?" asked Lisa, before they kissed.

"She says that you will not be interested in me for long," replied Mike.

"We will have to prove her wrong then," responded Lisa, feeling the bulge in Mike's trousers and smiling as she felt it swelling.

"I can't believe that you are interested in me either," said Mike.

"Well, you had better believe it," said Lisa, undoing Mike's trousers.

"Oh Lisa," groaned Mike, as the young woman's hand went inside his underpants and gripped his penis.

"Give me a good fucking, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa, fondling Mike's now stiff cock.

"Your wish is my command," said Mike, undoing Lisa's jeans.

Lisa lowered Mike's trousers and underpants and then turned her back on him. Mike lowered Lisa's jeans and knickers, and Lisa pressed her bare arse against Mike's erection. Mike's hands massaged Lisa's breasts over her T-shirt and bra.

Lisa removed her T-shirt, and Mike undid and took off her bra. He then played with her bare tits and she ground her backside against his stiffness.

"Give it to me, fuck me," breathed Lisa.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

"There is nothing that I would rather do," said Mike, kissing Lisa's neck.

They moved to the bed, and Lisa's jeans and knickers came off, as did Mike's trousers, underpants, and shirt. He took off his socks to complete his nakedness.

Lisa was on her back, legs spread and arms welcoming, and Mike accepted the welcoming, getting between her legs with his erection at her cunt. Lisa took Mike's cock in her hand and teased her cunt lips with it, before feeding it into her. Mike eased in until he was fully inside. Their eyes met, and they both smiled.

Mike started thrusting. Although they had fucked on Monday night when Sandra had kicked Mike out of their house for the night, this was the first fuck officially sanctioned by Mike's wife.

It was as good as any that they had had so far, with several changes of positions. Lisa came three times before Mike deposited his spunk in her.

There was no hurry for Mike to get home, so they lay cuddling for a long time.

"I wonder how often Mrs Shepherd will let us fuck," said Lisa after a while.

"I have no idea," replied Mike.

"Generous of her though," chuckled Lisa.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" responded Mike.

There was some discussion about whether Mike would be able to get hard again, but they contented themselves with Mike caressing and kissing Lisa's arse.

It did not matter if Mike went home smelling of sex, but he had a shower anyway. He did actually get home shortly before Sandra.

"Good evening at the bingo?" Mike asked his wife.

"Very good; did you have a good evening with your slut?" responded Sandra.

"Lisa and I had fun, yes," answered Mike, who did not like his wife referring to Lisa as a slut, but as it was Sandra saying if he and Lisa could have sex or not, he thought that he would have to put up with it.

Sandra and Mike went to bed in separate rooms. Mike thought of the evening that he had had with Lisa, and Sandra thought of the evening that she would have with Lisa the next day.

Mike went into the shop early on Friday to restock the shelves. Sandra asked him if Lisa was going in early too, but he replied that she wasn't. It did not occur to either Mike or Lisa, probably because the new rules said that they had to have permission from Sandra to have sex.

"Did Mrs Shepherd say anything about us last night?" Lisa asked Mike when she arrived at the shop.

"She asked if we had a good evening," replied Mike, not saying that his wife had referred to Lisa as a slut.

Sandra entered the shop late in the morning, and for the first time in a few weeks, Lisa did not ask her if she had enjoyed her bingo, nor did Sandra volunteer that she had done so. Not much was said whilst the three of them were there, and then Lisa went to lunch.

Lisa returned, and Mike went for his.

"What time shall I come to your flat this evening?" Sandra asked Lisa.

"As soon as you want, Mrs Shepherd," replied Lisa, who was looking forward to the spanking that she was going to get.

"I assume that you and my husband did enough last night to warrant a sound spanking for you," said Sandra.

"Oh, most definitely, Mrs Shepherd," answered Lisa.

"Then a sound spanking is what you will get," said Sandra.

"Yes, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa.

Mike felt strange that evening knowing that his wife was going out to give his lover a sore arse. He was quite sure that Lisa would enjoy it, but he had no idea that his wife would.

"Right, I am off to deal with your slut, don't know when I will be back," said Sandra to her husband. Sandra was very turned on but hoped that it did not show in her face.

"Okay," replied Mike, who did not think that he could say much else.

Sandra arrived at Lisa's flat, her knickers damp in anticipation of what was going to happen.

"Good evening, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa, very highly aroused.

"So, you have been fucking my husband, young lady," said Sandra.

"You know I have, you stupid bitch," said Lisa, deliberately building on the situation.

"In that case, I am going to give your bottom a good spanking," said Sandra.

"Yeah, do it," retorted Lisa.

"Take your jeans and knickers off," ordered Sandra, who sat her arse down on a kitchen chair.

Lisa kept her eyes locked on Sandra's as she undid and removed her jeans and then turned her back on the older woman as she, very slowly, lowered and removed her knickers.

"Do you like my arse, Mrs Shepherd?" asked Lisa, still with her back to Sandra.

"It is going to be a sore arse soon," replied Sandra.

"That question was what I asked Mr Shepherd, at the start of all this," said Lisa.

"Was it now?" said Sandra, admiring Lisa's bottom.

"Yeah, but it was not bare at the time," replied Lisa.

"What did he answer?" asked Sandra.

"He was a bit flustered," said Lisa, still facing away from Sandra.

"I imagine that he was," said Sandra, her eyes still on the buttocks that she would soon be spanking.

"Seducing him took more work," said Lisa.

"So, you seduced my husband?" said Sandra, seeing how Lisa could quite easily seduce someone.

"Yeah, and you have not answered my question," replied Lisa.

"What question?" said Sandra.

"Do you like my arse?" responded Lisa.

"It looks very shapely," said Sandra, wanting to get her hands on it.

"Is that a yes?" asked Lisa.

"Maybe you should put it over my knee so that I can have a closer look," said Sandra, her knickers getting wetter.

"Okay," said Lisa, turning and smirking at Sandra, and positioning herself over the older woman's lap.

Lisa had a truly glorious bottom, Sandra thought to herself as she admired the young woman's curves. Sandra was already very close to cumming in her knickers. She placed her right hand on Lisa's left arse cheek, and could not resist having a feel of it.

"My arse is yours to do whatever you want with it," said Lisa, who was longing to be spanked but was enjoying the caressing.

"To answer your question, yes, I like your arse," said Sandra, now running her hand over Lisa's right buttock.

"Do whatever you want,..., please," said Lisa, very sexually aroused.

Without warning, Sandra commenced spanking. She was almost on autopilot as her hand bounced rapidly from cheek to cheek. Sandra started cumming in her knickers, and that made her spank harder.

Lisa bucked and writhed, as her backside got hotter, she was about to cum too.

The spanking continued, and Lisa came. Still, Sandra spanked on and on, and Lisa's buttocks were glowing.

After a final crescendo, the breathless Sandra stopped the spanking. She rested her stinging hand on Lisa's hot left buttock.

"Fuck! That was a spanking," said Lisa, laying limply over Sandra's lap.

"You deserved it," said the heavy-breathing Sandra.

"And needed it,..., thank you," replied Lisa.

Sandra's hand seemed to be out of her control. Against her natural instincts, her fingers went to Lisa's arse crack, and then her cunt.

Sandra's finger fucked Lisa to two orgasms, and she was about to flood her knickers again.

"Show me your arse, Mrs Shepherd," said the sated Lisa, still draped over the older woman's knee.

"You don't want to see my old arse," replied an excited and very confused Sandra.

"I do. Show me," said Lisa, pushing herself off Sandra's lap. Both women were alive with lust.

Sandra got up from the chair, turned her back on Lisa, and undid and dropped her skirt. She then put her hands on the top of her knickers.

"Let me do that," said Lisa, dropping to her knees behind Sandra and slowly pulling her knickers down.

"This is so embarrassing," said Sandra, as her bare backside came into Lisa's view.

"It is a lovely arse; may I kiss it?" said Lisa.

"That would be nice," replied Sandra, her cunt wet.

Lisa softly kissed all over Sandra's buttocks, and Sandra tensed as she came.

"I think that we should get on my bed, don't you?" said Lisa.

"Yes, oh yes," replied Sandra, stepping out of her knickers that were at her feet.

The women made their way to the bed, and Lisa got her head in between Sandra's legs. She started tonguing and very soon had Sandra cumming again.

"Shit! Oh fuck, Lisa, oh fuck," said Sandra, her arse bouncing on the bed as she came with Lisa's tongue lapping at her cunt.

Neither female had much experience of this, but the natural thing to do seemed to be for Sandra to return the compliment, and soon she was licking Lisa to another orgasm.

Sandra then spent some time soothing Lisa's well-spanked arse.

"I don't want my husband to know what we did," said Sandra.

"I won't tell him, but we will do it again, won't we, Sandra?" replied Lisa.

"Most definitely," said Sandra.

Lisa Garner now had both of her employers as lovers, life was very good, for all three of them.

Sandra eventually got dressed, minus her soaking knickers, and went home.

Mike was dying to ask his wife what had happened but decided to wait to see what Sandra said.

"Good night," was all that Sandra said, before she went to bed, to dream of Lisa Garner.

In her flat, Lisa masturbated thinking of the spanking from Sandra and the sex that followed.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments