Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 6

"With her daughter having discovered that Charlotte was having an affair, was future sex for Charlotte and Cole possible?"

73
17 Comments 17
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Sophia Tibbott continued to discuss the discovery that she had apparently made, with her husband Cole.

The discovery was that Sophia's mother, Charlotte Simpkins, aged fifty-nine, was seemingly having an affair. Sophia was right, but what she did not know was that the person that was fucking her mother was thirty-five-year-old Cole.

Charlotte and Cole had disliked each other throughout the eleven years of Sophia and Cole's marriage, a dislike that had turned into a longing for each other within the last three weeks.

"Do you think that I should confront her about it?" Sophia asked her husband.

"Not really, because even if she is having an affair it is none of our business," replied Cole.

"But what about dad? It is not fair on him," said Sophia.

"He might be having an affair too," said Cole, who knew very well that Russell Simpkins was fucking Lisa Fairclough, a girl that worked in the stables on the Simpkins' estate. Cole had caught them at it but had told no one and was going to tell no one.

"Don't be ridiculous," snapped Sophia, who would have been even more surprised at her father having an affair than she would her mother.

"I was just saying, he might be," said Cole.

"I would have thought that you would be delighted if my mother was exposed as an adultress, as you two dislike each other so much," said Sophia.

"Ha, it would be funny to see Russell whipping her fat arse with her riding crop," said Cole, who had whipped Charlotte's arse the first time that they were together, and then given her a great fucking.

"I am being serious about this, I think that I should talk to her," said Sophia.

"Well, it is up to you, but I think you should stay out of it," advised Cole.

Sophia had come to believe that her mother was having an affair because she had visited her house earlier this day and the cleaning lady, Mary Caldwell, had said that she was not to be disturbed. Mary was evasive when Sophia asked her if Charlotte had anyone with her, but Mary genuinely did not know.

Cole had taken the day off work, it was Wednesday, to spend with his mother-in-law, and they had had a great sexual time. They became aware that Sophia had visited when they saw a note left for Charlotte by Mary.

Charlotte and Cole had briefly discussed the situation, they did not have much time then because Cole had to arrive home at his normal getting home from work time and decided that they would have to cool, or even stop, their relationship.

Cole had arrived home fully expecting Sophia to announce what she thought she had discovered, although he was confident that his wife did not know about his involvement.

Charlotte was expecting to hear from her daughter demanding answers, she was trying to decide on her response for if and when it happened. She thought that it might be best to admit that she was entertaining a male, but obviously, she would not identify him.

Charlotte was devastated that her affair with Cole might be over, she contented herself with believing that they might get away with staying away from each other sexually until this had blown over and then resume their fucking.

Sophia had made up her mind to talk to her mother about it on Thursday, although she agreed with Cole that it was really none of their business.

Sophia rang her mother in the morning.

"Can I come and see you this morning?" asked Sophia.

"Yes, but you do not often ring first," replied Charlotte.

"Well, I thought I should, in case you were busy; I called round yesterday," said Sophia.

"I know you did, Mary left a note," said Charlotte, knowing that she was going to get a grilling from her daughter.

The telephone conversation ended, and half an hour later, Sophia arrived at her mother's house.

Mary was again working, although she did not work every day.

"Morning Mary, my mother is expecting me today," said Sophia, a bit sarcastically.

"Morning Sophia, I left a note saying that you had visited yesterday," replied Mary.

Charlotte then appeared.

"Good Morning Sophia, it is a lovely day," smiled Charlotte to her daughter.

"Yes, it is," responded Sophia, whose face seemed to confirm that she had some questions for her mother.

"Should I bring coffee for you into the lounge, Mrs Simpkins?" asked Mary.

"Yes Mary, please do," replied Charlotte.

Charlotte and Sophia went and sat in the lounge, but the conversation would not start until Mary had been and gone.

Mary brought in the coffee, and left, closing the door.

"So, you came to see me yesterday," said Charlotte.

"Yes, to be told that you were not to be disturbed," replied Sophia.

"Yes, I did tell Mary that she did not have to clean my room yesterday," said Charlotte.

"Mary seemed unsure whether you were alone or not," continued Sophia.

Charlotte saw no point in trying to hide the fact that she had company.

"And what if I was not alone?" said Charlotte, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I know that father was out playing golf," said Sophia, semi-accusingly.

"Indeed he was," acknowledged Charlotte.

"Are you having an affair, Mother?" asked Sophia outright.

"I have been seeing someone, yes," answered Charlotte, looking right at her daughter.

"Well, at least you have the decency to admit it," said Sophia.

"Yes, so now that I have admitted it, can we drop the subject?" responded Charlotte.

"Drop the subject?" asked a surprised Sophia.

"Yes, what I do has got nothing to do with you," said Charlotte, although the person that she was doing it with had lots to do with Sophia.

"Cole said that it has got nothing to do with me too," said Sophia.

"Well, in this case, your worthless husband is correct," said Charlotte, trying to emphasise her apparent disdain for Cole.

"Well, I just want to say that I do not approve of you having an affair and treating my father like that," said Sophia.

"Your disapproval is noted, and your father and I have slept in separate rooms for ages," replied Charlotte, surprising Sophia who had assumed that everything was perfect in her parent's marriage.

"How long has your affair been going on?" asked a visibly upset Sophia.

"Not long actually, but I have had other lovers," answered Charlotte, playing on her daughter's disapproval.

Sophia stormed out, raging inside.

Cole received two texts at work in quick succession, one from his wife and one from his mother-in-law.

Sophia's text read:-

Mother had admitted having an affair, I am disgusted with her.

Charlotte's text was more measured.

I have admitted to Sophia that I am seeing someone and she has gone off in a huff. I see no reason why we cannot continue if we are careful.

Cole replied to Sophia.

We will talk about it tonight.

He also replied to Charlotte.

I would have to be so careful that I do not make her suspicious of me.

Sophia ranted at Cole about her mother as soon as he got home from work, he let most of it go over his head.

"I don't know why you keep on about it, I told you that what your mother does has got nothing to do with you," said Cole.

"I told her that you had said that, and she sort of paid you a compliment," said Sophia, calming a bit.

"Your mother paying me a compliment, we can't have that," smiled Cole.

"Don't worry, it was a very back-handed compliment," said Sophia, now over her rant.

Cole and Charlotte had had sex on the last two Saturdays. They had also had sex on the last two Sundays plus the day before this. Sophia had been out with her friend Jane on the two Saturdays, but there was no suggestion of her going out this coming Saturday.

With mother and daughter not currently speaking, and sex between Charlotte and Cole difficult to arrange at the moment, not much happened in the next few days. Sophia and Cole sometimes made love at night, but that was lacking in real passion.

Cole went for his usual run on Sunday, but unlike the previous two Sundays, he did not meet Charlotte for sex whilst on his run.

Cole was longing to fuck Charlotte again, and Charlotte was longing for more sex with her son-in-law. Sophia had stopped mentioning her mother's affair, Sophia and Charlotte had not met or spoken on the phone since their meeting at Charlotte's house.

It was Wednesday, a week since Charlotte and Cole last fucked and a week since Sophia first thought that her mother was having an affair. Charlotte sent Cole a text at work.

I need a fucking and my arse needs another whipping. I have got to have you. xxxx

The text caused arousal in Cole's trousers, he replied.

I would love to do both but getting together is so difficult. xxxx

Charlotte soon responded.

Can't you take another day off work?

Cole seriously considered it, he so wanted to be with that sexy woman again, but he could not keep using up holiday days to fuck his mother-in-law. Maybe just once more, because he had to have her.

He booked Friday off and sent a text to Charlotte.

I have got Friday off but I cannot keep taking days off. See you then. xxxx

Charlotte responded with her delight.

Cole was nervous on Friday morning, not about seeing Charlotte, but about being caught. He had to give the impression to Sophia that he was going to work as normal.

"Have a good day," said Sophia, kissing her husband goodbye.

"See you this evening," responded Cole.

He would park in the garage at Charlotte's house, he certainly did not want his car seen there.

Charlotte had told Mary the day before that she did not need to clean Charlotte's room on Friday, so Mary knew that Mrs Simpkins was entertaining again. Mary did wonder who her lover might be, but it did not cross her mind that it was Cole.

Cole would arrive before Mary did, and Mary would be gone before Cole left.

Mary felt a bit envious of Charlotte because Mary's marriage was sexless and she could do with someone fucking her.

Cole arrived, and he and Charlotte kissed.

"We are taking a hell of a risk," said Cole.

"I know, but it is worth it," answered Charlotte, who was again wearing jodhpurs.

"You said your arse needed whipping again," beamed Cole.

"Yes, I want to bend over and you thrash me over my jodhpurs," replied Charlotte.

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

"Okay, no bare-arse whipping?" asked Cole.

"Not today, but as soon as the whipping is done, my jodhpurs will be off for a fucking," smiled Charlotte.

"Sounds perfect," grinned Cole, as they headed to Charlotte's bedroom.

There was passionate kissing and lots of caressing in the bedroom.

"Right, I am going to bend over and you sting my arse," said Charlotte. Her riding crop was on her dressing table.

"How many?" asked Cole.

"Oh, a dozen, maybe more," said Charlotte, bending over and thrusting her arse towards Cole, her jodhpurs close to splitting.

"I am going to take my trousers off, my stiff cock makes moving difficult," said Cole, removing his trousers, and then deciding to take off his underwear too. His erection stood proud as he picked up the riding crop and looked at Charlotte's arse.

CRACK, the riding crop made contact with Charlotte's buttocks, and Cole watched as Charlotte swayed and her buttocks twitched.

CRACK, He lashed her again, and again Charlotte swayed.

The third lash of the crop had Charlotte groaning, but she stayed in position. The stinging in her arse was already making her wet.

Cole continued the whipping, he had now given Charlotte ten strokes and she was having great difficulty in remaining bent over.

He had decided to stop at twelve strokes because he was longing to fuck her.

Cole lashed two more strokes across Charlotte's rear. He then stood watching her twitching arse, her body was trembling.

"Your whipping is done, Mrs Simpkins," said Cole, his voice crackling.

Charlotte slowly stood up and put her hands on her buttocks.

"Fuck, my arse is sore," said Charlotte, still with her back towards Cole.

"That was what you wanted, wasn't it?" asked Cole.

"Yes, and now I want a fucking," said Charlotte, turning to face Cole as she undid and lowered her jodhpurs.

Once she had got her jodhpurs off, Charlotte staggered to the wardrobe mirror and examined her just-whipped buttocks, she gently traced a finger along some of the red lines.

"No sitting down and no horse riding for a while again," said Charlotte.

Whilst Charlotte had been doing that, Cole had got himself naked, and then Charlotte took off her blouse, she was not wearing a bra.

Charlotte very gingerly placed herself on the bed, and Cole joined her.

Cole's rigid penis entered Charlotte's very wet cunt, she had not cum but was close, and the fucking started.

Cole shafted hard and fast and Charlotte, further aroused by her burning buttocks, came almost instantly.

The fucking continued, and Charlotte came again. Cole was hoping not to ejaculate too early in the fuck, but he was having trouble holding his spunk back.

It was a losing battle, and Cole splattered his cream into Charlotte, making her cum again.

The fuck had not taken very long, but there would be time for a longer fuck later. Charlotte was now on her front, and Cole was giving soothing kisses to her flogged arse cheeks.

--------------

Mary had arrived for work not long after Cole got there and as she got on with her tasks she was thinking how erotic it was, knowing that the lady of the house was having illicit sex in another part of the house. Mary was getting very turned on.

Mary Goodwin was aged fifty-eight, so a very similar age to Charlotte, her build was not unlike Charlotte's either, Mary was curvy and had a big arse.

Mary's working day usually encompassed about four hours, she thought that she might go and listen at Charlotte's door later. She had no intention of trying to discover who Charlotte's lover was, but to listen to her fucking would be so exciting.

-----------------

Cole spent a lot of time soothing Charlotte's arse, and the soothing was so good that it made her cum again.

"Fuck, you turn me on so," complimented Charlotte.

"You are worth turning on," replied Cole.

They were happy spending what little time together that they could, they both understood that such occasions would be difficult to arrange.

"Sophia has not spoken to me since she visited me last week," said Charlotte.

"Yeah, she still thinks that you are a slut," laughed Cole.

"Can you imagine how she would be if she found out who I was being a slut with?" said Charlotte.

"Don't even think that it would probably end my marriage, and yours," said Cole.

"Well, I am only with Russell for his money, have been for ages, but I do not want your marriage ruined," said Charlotte.

"So why do you encourage me to come here and whip you and fuck you?" asked Cole.

"You do not take a lot of encouraging, do you?" replied Charlotte.

"That is because you are so fucking sexy," said Cole.

Nothing much was happening except that each minute that went by was a minute closer to another fuck.

Charlotte went to the wardrobe mirror and gave the crop marks on her bottom another inspection. She was finding the stinging and tingling to be such a turn-on. She spent some time looking over her shoulder and fingering the red lines on her cheeks, Cole was fascinated watching her.

"I am thinking that I wish that I had got someone to stripe my arse years ago," said Charlotte.

"I would gladly have done it more or less since I first met you," said Cole.

"Because you thought I was a bitch," said Charlotte.

"I still think that you are a bitch," laughed Cole.

"Just imagine, we could have been doing this for the last eleven years," said Charlotte.

"I doubt if we would have gone undetected all that time," replied Cole.

"No, I suppose not," agreed Charlotte.

"You are such a sexy woman, even when I could not stand you, I fancied you," admitted Cole.

"To be honest, I concentrated so much on treating you like shit that I did not realise how hunky you were," replied Charlotte.

"We will still have to pretend that we hate each other, especially when Sophia is around," said Cole.

"Yes, but we can show our true feelings when it is just the two of us," said Charlotte, rejoining Cole on the bed.

They kissed and cuddled some more, and then Charlotte first wanked Cole's cock, and then took it into her mouth. She rapidly had him at full erection.

With Cole's encouragement, Charlotte flipped herself around and lowered her cunt onto his face, they were in a sixty-nine. Cole licked Charlotte's vagina as she sucked his cock, they were ready to fuck again.

Charlotte got off Cole's face and lay on her back with her legs raised, Cole slid his cock into her cunt.

This time it was very slow, they had lots of time still so there was no need to hurry.

The lovemaking was sensual, with lots of kissing and tongue dancing, as Cole's penis moved in and out.

They had been going for a while, and the pace had increased slightly. Charlotte had not cum during this fuck, but she was close.

-------------

Mary had finished her work and it was almost time for her to go. She had felt sexually aroused throughout her time there, knowing that Charlotte was probably getting well fucked. Mary decided to go and listen at Charlotte's bedroom door, something that she had never done before, even when she knew that Charlotte had a man with her.

Mary arrived at the door just as the pace of the fucking was picking up, she could hear Charlotte's groans and sounds of pleasure from the other side of the door.

Mary put her hand inside her trousers and knickers and started to play with herself, as Charlotte got more vocal as the pace of the fucking increased.

---------------

"Shit, oh shit, fucking hell, fuck," yelled Charlotte, as she started cumming hard.

Cole kept fucking her, he felt as though he could go on for ages.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck," shouted Charlotte, even louder than the first time, as she came again.

----------------

Mary's fingers were moving rapidly in her sticky cunt as she heard Charlotte cum for the first time. Mary was close to cumming when she heard Charlotte cum again, Mary scurried off to a spare bedroom, lowered her trousers and knickers and plonked herself on the bed. She started cumming as soon as her big arse hit the bed.

Mary had not cum this hard in years, she was soaking her thighs with her cum and she was hoping that she did not make the bedclothes sticky.

Shit, she needed someone to fuck her like that, she thought to herself once she had stopped cumming.

She got off the bed and pulled her knickers and trousers back up, she would shower at home. She was pleased to see that she had not stained the bedclothes.

Mary breathlessly went downstairs and then home, she felt guilty, but she also felt exhilarated.

--------------------

Cole and Charlotte continued fucking, not being aware that they had been listened to.

Cole had Charlotte cumming twice more before he shot his spunk into her.

They recovered from the fuck in each other's arms, and then they showered.

They had to time Cole's leaving so that he arrived home at the time that he would normally arrive home from work.

They spent some more time examining Charlotte's whipped buttocks before they got dressed.

"You know that I can't keep taking days off work for this, as wonderful as it is, don't you?" said Cole.

"Yes, I know, but I want us to have sex whenever we can," replied Charlotte.

"So do I, but we will not often get the chance," said Cole.

It was now time for Cole to leave, they managed one more long snog.

Cole arrived home.

"You had a good day?" Sophia asked cheerily.

"Not bad, have you?" responded Cole.

"I have not done much, in fact, I thought of going to see Mum and makeup with her," replied Cole.

"Oh, and did you go?" asked Cole, thinking for a horrible moment that his wife might have again been downstairs as he fucked her mother.

"No, but I will try to see her during the weekend," said Sophia.

"Good idea, you should not be on bad terms with your mother, even if I am," smiled Cole.

It seemed that Charlotte and Cole had had another undetected sex session, but how many more could they have?

Charlotte masturbated that night, thinking of being fucked by Cole.

Mary masturbated, thinking about being fucked by whoever was fucking Charlotte Simpkins.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments