Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 8

"Charlotte and Cole want their affair to continue and cleaning lady Mary Caldwell is now on the scene too"

75
16 Comments 16
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

"Cole, Jane has asked me if I will have a day out with her again on Saturday," Sophia Tibbott said to her husband on Monday evening.

"Oh, has she?" responded Cole, trying not to sound thrilled by the idea.

"Yes, what should I tell her? I feel bad about the other two Saturdays that I spent with her," said Sophia.

"I don't mind, honestly, go out if you want to," replied Cole, delighted that he might get another day with the woman with whom he was having an affair.

The woman was Charlotte Simpkins, aged fifty-nine, and Sophia's mother.

So far, they had had sex on seven separate days and had managed to go undetected, although Sophia knew that her mother was getting fucked by someone, as did Mary Caldwell, the lady that cleaned Charlotte's house.

What Cole did not yet know, nor did Sophia, was that Charlotte and Mary had had lesbian sex earlier this day.

Cole would get to know because Charlotte intended to tell him, she also intended to ask him if he wanted a threesome with Mary and her.

Charlotte wanted to contact Cole to get his thoughts on a threesome, but texting him whilst he was home with Sophia was risky, so she would text him when he was at work the next morning.

Cole wanted to tell Charlotte that it looked like they could have another Saturday together, but he would tell her by text from work in the morning.

Cole had an office job, just so that he could provide for Sophia and himself. Sophia's parents, and especially grandparents on her father Russell's side, were very rich, but Cole did not want to be living off their money, and Sophia respected him for that.

Cole and Sophia had been married eleven years, they were both in their mid-thirties now, and Sophia's mother had been nasty to Cole throughout that time. Charlotte and Cole had to keep up the pretence of mutual dislike now that they were lovers.

Cole sent Charlotte a text soon after he arrived at work on Tuesday.

Great news, Sophia is going out again on Saturday!

Charlotte responded.

That is wonderful. I have something that I want to discuss with you, can you phone me during your lunch break?

Cole sent a text back confirming that he would phone Charlotte, but he was now concerned that something was wrong.

"Hello, what is wrong?" said Cole when Charlotte answered his phone call.

"Relax, nothing is wrong," chuckled Charlotte.

"So what do you need to discuss?" asked Cole.

"What would you say about another lady joining us for fucking?" responded Charlotte.

"Another lady? Who? How? Why?" answered Cole.

"Ha, so many questions," laughed Charlotte.

"Well, we had supposed to be keeping you and I a secret, hadn't we?" said Cole, a bit anxiously.

"Well, you know that Mary that cleans for me knows that I am seeing somebody," responded Charlotte.

"Yes, but she does not know who, does she?" said Cole.

"No, but Mary and I had, shall we say a little discussion yesterday," said Charlotte.

"A discussion about me?" asked an even more concerned Cole.

"A discussion about whoever the man was that was fucking me, that was when Mary and I were not licking each other's cunts," chuckled Charlotte.

"What? You and Mary had sex?" said a now-shocked Cole.

"We most certainly did, and I asked if she would be interested in being with me when I next met my lover," said Charlotte.

"But she would know me, she would tell Sophia," said Cole.

"She has promised that she wouldn't, I think she needs a man to give her a good fucking," said Charlotte.

"You want me to fuck Mary? With you watching?" said a still-shocked Cole.

"Well, watching and joining in; what do you say?" asked Charlotte.

"She would tell somebody, I am sure she would," said Cole.

"I trust her when she says that she wouldn't; would you like to fuck Mary, she has got a nice arse?" laughed Charlotte.

"Well, she is quite an attractive woman, although I had never thought of fucking her before," answered Cole.

"So shall I tell her that you are up for our little threesome?" asked Charlotte.

"Watching you and her at it would be a turn-on," said Cole.

"So, you are saying yes?" asked Charlotte.

"If you are sure that Mary will keep quiet, then yes," said Cole.

"Not sure that she will keep quiet, she was vocal when she came yesterday," laughed Charlotte.

"You know what I mean," said Cole.

"I believe her when she says that she would tell nobody," answered Charlotte.

"I hope that we are not making a mistake," said Cole.

"You should be pleased, you will have two sexy mature women wanting your cock," said Charlotte.

"See you Saturday, unless Sophia changes her plans," said Cole.

"I wish that I could see you before then, but yes," replied Charlotte.

"I am sure that you and Mary will keep each other happy until then," said Cole.

"She is not working today, but yes, we will probably have some more fun before Saturday," replied Charlotte.

Charlotte did not contact Mary on Tuesday, she would be seeing her the next day.

Mary arrived for work on Wednesday.

"Good morning, Mary, how are you today?" smiled Charlotte.

"I am very well thank you, how are you Mrs Simpkins?" responded Mary.

"I am well too, um, do you think that you might be staying behind for a while after you have finished your work today?" asked Charlotte.

"I would like to very much if you would like me to," answered Mary.

"Yes please, Mary," said Charlotte.

"You are not going to whip my bum again are you?" smiled Mary.

"No, not today, but maybe you could whip mine," replied Charlotte.

"If you would like me to, Mrs Simpkins," said Mary.

"I had a thrashing from my lover last Friday, but maybe a few strokes," said Charlotte.

"Oh, have you spoken to your lover about, um, what you suggested?" asked Mary.

"I have, and he wants to do it, although he is nervous about you revealing his identity," replied Charlotte.

"I won't, I wouldn't, I promise," said Mary.

"Yes, I told him that I trusted you; he should be here on Saturday, would you like to join us?" said Charlotte.

"Saturday? Um, yes, why not? I so want to do it," replied Mary.

"Good, I will see you in my bedroom when you have finished your work today then," said Charlotte, giving Mary a light kiss, and making Mary smile.

Mary and Charlotte came into contact from time to time as Mary did her work.

Mary was bending over straightening some bed covers. Charlotte moved up behind her are caressed her arse.

"Oh!" said a surprised Mary.

"I hope that you say more than 'oh' when I caress your bare bottom later," said Charlotte.

"I will, I am so excited already, " said Mary, turning to face her employer.

"Mmmm, me too, maybe you would like to take a break from your work right now," said Charlotte.

"You are the boss, Mrs Simpkins," said Mary.

"I think that we will go and examine my bed, follow me," said Charlotte, turning.

Mary reached out and touched Charlotte's arse, making her smile.

"I think that I will teach you about female arse worship today," said Charlotte.

"I am very willing to learn," replied Mary.

The women reached Charlotte's bedroom and they kissed and their hands slid down the other's backs onto their bottoms. Considering Mary had only had her first lesbian experience two days ago, she was learning fast.

"I think that you can take the rest of the day off, we will just have sex," smiled Charlotte.

"Why thank you, Charlotte," smiled Mary, who had learnt that Mrs Simpkins was Charlotte when they were having sex.

Charlotte undid Mary's blouse and caressed her breasts over her bra. Mary was already seeing herself as an equal to Charlotte when they were in a sexual situation, so she undid Charlotte's blouse.

Soon, both women's blouses and bras were off, and naked tits were being caressed.

Charlotte then moved behind Mary and kissed her neck as she handled her breasts, she then kissed her way down Mary's bare back. Charlotte undid Mary's trousers and slowly lowered them, she then slowly lowered Mary's knickers, baring her big arse.

Mary stepped out of her trousers and knickers, with Charlotte's assistance, she was now naked.

Charlotte kissed Mary's buttocks, before kissing her way up Mary's back, and then turning Mary around and snogging her.

Mary decided to replicate what Charlotte had done, she got behind her, kissing her neck as she fondled her tits, and then kissed down her back. Mary undid and lowered Charlotte's jeans, and then her knickers, kissing Charlotte's arse cheeks before helping her employer step out of her lowered clothing. Both women were now naked.

Charlotte led Mary to the bed and lay her on her front. Charlotte caressed Mary's buttocks, and then softly kissed them, Mary was squirming as her arousal mounted. Charlotte then paid attention to Mary's arse crack, first with her fingers and then with her tongue.

"Oh, oh," uttered Mary.

"Don't you like it?" asked Charlotte, taking her face out of Mary's arse.

"Yes, yes, I do, it was just a surprise," said Mary.

Charlotte went back to tonguing Mary's arse crack, and Mary was getting close to cumming. A few more licks, and she did.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh, oh, fucking hell," said Mary, as she came.

Charlotte lifted Mary's right leg and turned her onto her back, Charlotte then licked Mary's cunt, extending her ongoing orgasm.

"Oh Charlotte, can I do the same to you?" asked Mary, when her orgasm subsided.

"Please do, but I want you to whip my arse first," replied Charlotte.

Charlotte got off the bed and got her riding crop, she handed it to Mary, who was now off the bed.

"Give me six, hard," said Charlotte, bending over with her hands at her ankles, her glorious arse exposed for the crop.

"I don't know how hard to do it," said Mary.

"Whip me, I will tell you if it is hard enough," said Charlotte.

Mary hit Charlotte's backside, but it was not much more than a tap.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

"Much harder than that, that one does not count," said Charlotte.

Mary put more into the next effort, it certainly made more sound on impact.

"Better, but harder," said Charlotte, presumably that one counted, thought Mary.

The next one was harder, and as Charlotte groaned a bit, it seemed to be satisfactory.

Mary gave Charlotte six strokes, plus the one that did not count, and had apparently done a reasonable job.

Charlotte stood and put her hands to her arse cheeks.

"Thank you, now please kiss them better," said Charlotte, getting onto the bed, her arse with new red lines on it raised high.

Mary gently fingered the red lines and then kissed them. She softly kissed all over Charlotte's buttocks, and Charlotte swayed her arse, mewing contentedly.

Mary then fingered Charlotte's arse crack, as Charlotte had done to her.

"Yes, yes, yes," said Charlotte, obviously enjoying it.

Mary then used her tongue in between Charlotte's buttocks, and Mrs Simpkins came.

"Yes, fuck, yes, cumming," said Charlotte, her body shaking.

Mary then turned Charlotte onto her back and licked her cunt to another orgasm, before the women pleasured each other in a sixty-nine.

They lay sexually satisfied, both expecting this to be quite a regular thing.

They then discussed the forthcoming Saturday, a threesome was on unless there were any changes in plan.

"I think it would be best if my man friend is here first and in my room and you wait downstairs until I fetch you," said Charlotte.

"Whatever you think best," replied Mary.

"That way, if either he or you has a change of mind, you will not know his identity," said Charlotte.

"I understand," said Mary.

It had been predecided that Mary would not do any more work, so the women showered together and then Mary got dressed and went home.

Although Mary worked Thursday and Friday, the women did not have sex, although there was the occasional caressing of buttocks and lots of giggling.

Cole had confirmed to Charlotte by text that Sophia was still going out for the day, so Charlotte told Mary to be at the house at ten-thirty on Saturday. Charlotte and her male lover would have finalised plans and made sure that he had no doubts by then.

On Saturday morning, Sophia went out to meet her friend, Jane, it was almost too good to be true, and Cole drove to Charlotte's house and parked in her garage. Charlotte's husband was out playing golf, as usual.

Charlotte and Cole kissed on his arrival, but Charlotte could sense that Cole was nervous.

"Look, Mary will be here soon but if you do not want to do this, I will send her away again and she will not know who my lover is," said Charlotte.

"I am still worried about her telling someone, she does not necessarily have to tell Sophia; If she tells anyone, Sophia might get to hear," said Cole.

"I fully believe that she will not tell anyone, but I will send her away if you are not happy," said Charlotte.

"It does seem like an unnecessary risk, but a threesome sounds so exciting," said Cole.

"Your decision, you can either just fuck me, or fuck me and Mary, and watch me and Mary have sex," said Charlotte.

"No, let's do it, if you are sure she will not tell anyone, that will do for me," said Cole.

"Okay, let's go to my bedroom to get warmed up before she gets here, and then I will come down and fetch her," said Charlotte.

They went to Charlotte's bedroom, and Cole became naked and Charlotte was down to her knickers and a T-shirt. There had been some heavy petting and they were both aroused.

"Okay, Mary should be here, I will go and fetch her if you are absolutely sure," said Charlotte.

"I am sure," said Cole, liking the idea of fucking two mature women and getting his own personal lesbian sex show.

Charlotte went downstairs, and Mary was there. She was wearing more makeup than she did for work, she hardly wore any for work and looked very sexy.

"Mmmm, you look good," said Charlotte, kissing the new arrival.

"So do you," replied Mary.

"Well, my male lover is here, he was still a bit nervous that you would reveal his identity, but I have assured him that you will not," said Charlotte.

"I have promised, Charlotte," said Mary.

"Okay, let's go and have some fun, you will be surprised when you see who it is though," said Charlotte.

"Not my husband, is it?" laughed Mary.

"No, it is not your husband," giggled Charlotte.

They set off for the bedroom, Charlotte leading and Mary occasionally touching her arse. Cole could hear the giggling women approaching, Charlotte had not fully shut her bedroom door.

"We are coming in," said Charlotte, as the women arrived at the door.

They entered, and Mary was shocked to see who the naked man on the bed was.

"Oh, my, it is you, Cole," said a temporarily stunned Mary.

"Charlotte says that you have promised not to tell anyone," said a now nervous Cole.

"No, no, I will not tell; I thought you two hated each other," said Mary, who although not knowing Cole all that well, she was fully aware that Charlotte did not think that her son-in-law was good enough for her daughter.

"We do, don't we Cole?" laughed Charlotte.

"Yes, you bitch," replied Cole.

"I think that I have had the wrong impression of my son-in-law for the last eleven years, Mary," said Charlotte.

"Well, you certainly seem to be able to make Charlotte happy now, Cole," said Mary.

"I think that he is going to make you happy too, Mary," said Charlotte, lovingly stroking Cole's already erect penis.

"Would you like to touch it?" invited Charlotte, smiling at Mary.

"Yes please," said the still fully clothed Mary, slightly nervously taking Cole's stiff cock in her hand.

"Oh, it feels wonderful," said Mary, slowly wanking Cole.

"That will be inside you soon, we need to take your clothes off," said Charlotte, feeling Mary's arse.

"Undress her, Charlotte, I want to watch," said Cole.

"Pervert," laughed Charlotte, undoing Mary's blouse.

Charlotte took off Mary's blouse and then stood behind her to unhook her bra, before taking it off and exposing Mary's large breasts to Cole.

"Very nice," said Cole.

"Wait to you see her arse," said Charlotte, turning Mary around so that her back was towards Cole.

Charlotte undid and lowered Mary's trousers, and then, very slowly, lowered her knickers, baring her large bottom to Cole's gaze.

"Mmmm, nice arse," said Cole.

"This is so exciting," said Mary, although a bit self-conscious about having a much younger man looking at her bare backside.

Charlotte helped Mary out of her trousers and knickers and then removed her own remaining clothing, her T-shirt and her knickers.

"Now we all seem to be suitably dressed," laughed Charlotte, getting onto the bed and taking Mary with her.

Charlotte leaned forward and had a long sensual kiss with Cole. Mary could not resist the temptation to caress Charlotte's raised bare arse.

"Your turn," said Charlotte to Mary, inviting her to kiss Cole.

Mary leaned forward and the kissing was tentative and a bit awkward to start with, but soon became passionate, Charlotte upping the excitement by running a finger up and down Mary's arse crack.

There was some three-way kissing and caressing, all three of them were highly aroused.

"Give her a fucking, Cole," Charlotte said.

"Gladly," said Cole, moving Mary onto her back and mounting her.

Mary groaned as Cole's penis entered her welcoming cunt, although it was welcoming it had not been visited for a long while. Cole allowed Mary to get used to his sizeable cock being inside her before he commenced fucking her. He wanted to make her cum as soon as possible, before settling down to a longer fuck.

Mary was in sexual heaven, as the younger man's cock slid rapidly in and out of her, Charlotte was a smiling spectator for the moment.

Mary was heading for an orgasm at a rapid pace.

"Oh, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Mary, as she came. Charlotte giggled.

Cole continued fucking Mary, Charlotte was amusing herself by playing with Cole's arse as it rose and fell with his rapid thrusts.

Mary came again, and very soon after, again, as Cole gave her a good fucking.

Charlotte allowed Mary another orgasm before she decided that she wanted Cole's cock in her.

"My turn now," said Charlotte, laying next to Mary.

"Nice meeting you, Mary," smiled Cole, as he withdrew and then slid effortlessly into Charlotte.

"Yeah, nice meeting you," said a dazed and well-fucked Mary.

Cole soon had Charlotte cumming loudly, and he fucked her to a second orgasm before he spunked in her.

Cole rolled off Charlotte and watched as the women rolled together, for a long snog before Charlotte swung around so that they were in a sixty-nine.

Charlotte and Mary spent a long time pleasuring each other orally, they both came frequently, and Cole enjoyed the show.

There was a hiatus, whilst all three of them lay, bodies intertwined, recovering and laughing.

"Well, Mrs Caldwell, are you enjoying your Saturday?" asked Charlotte.

"It is the best Saturday that I have ever had," answered Mary.

"It might get better, Cole can cum in you when you next fuck," said Charlotte.

"That would be nice," laughed Mary.

There was some more lesbian sex between Mary and Charlotte before an erect again Cole gave Charlotte a fucking, making her shout out the arrival of two orgasms. Cole then re-mounted Mary and fucked her hard and fast.

"Shit! Amazing, oh, oh, fuck," wailed Mary, as she came hard.

Mary reached another climax before she felt Cole's penis emptying deep inside her.

"I think the three of us might do this again one day," said Charlotte, some while later.

"I hope so," said Mary.

"So do I," said Cole.

Meanwhile, Sophia was shopping with Jane, or so it seemed.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments