Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 9

"Other goings on have a bearing on the affair between MIL Charlotte and SIL Cole, as things move on"

72
17 Comments 17
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"I still feel so guilty about this," said Sophia Tibbott to her friend Jane Goodwin as they left the flat late on Saturday afternoon.

"I know you do, but the sex is great, isn't it?" replied Jane, who like Sophia, was aged in her mid-thirties.

"Oh yeah, there is that," laughed Sophia.

The flat that they were leaving belonged to two nineteen-year-old youths, and this was the third Saturday on which Sophia and Jane had been fucked by them.

Jane had been having sex with one of the youths for quite some time, and he had asked her if she had a friend that his flatmate could fuck. It took a lot of persuading, but the married Sophia eventually agreed to go, although she insisted on the youth that fucked her wearing condoms.

Sophia had told her husband Cole that she was going on shopping trips with Jane, and he had no reason not to believe her. Cole was delighted that Sophia was out for several hours because he was fucking Sophia's fifty-nine-year-old mother, Charlotte Simpkins.

As of this Saturday, Cole was also fucking Charlotte's fifty-eight-year-old cleaning lady, Mary Caldwell, and the three of them had just had a three-way sex session.

Cole still felt some guilt about what he was doing with Charlotte, but it did not prevent him fucking her at every opportunity.

Sophia was aware that her mother was getting shagged by some male, but she had no idea who he was. Sophia was very disapproving of her mother having an affair, something that Charlotte would have found ironic if she had known that her daughter had just been well fucked by a nineteen-year-old.

-------------

Cole was home from his day of fucking mature women and watching those women pleasure each other when Sophia returned.

"Hello, did you have a nice time with Jane?" asked Cole.

"Yes, it was quite nice thank you, how has your day been?" responded Sophia.

"Fine thanks, I did not do much," replied Cole.

Both were feeling guilty, but neither knew what the other had really been doing.

Cole and Sophia made love that night, but neither with too much enthusiasm. Cole was just pleased that after his exertions earlier in the day, he could stay hard for long enough to make Sophia cum, or at least pretend to cum.

-------------

Sunday mornings had been a good time for sex between Cole and Charlotte because Cole normally went out for a run. They had met on his run three times before for sex, Cole had fucked Charlotte twice with her bent over a tree trunk in the woods, and once in the stables.

This Sunday morning there was very heavy rain. That would not normally prevent Cole from going for a run, but meeting Charlotte would be unlikely. She would not be in the woods in these conditions, Cole thought, and although the fuck that they had had in the stables was when it was raining, Cole was reluctant to meet there again because of the high risk of being caught.

He decided not to go for a run, which slightly surprised Sophia, and he also decided to send Charlotte a text telling her that fact.

Hey, I do not expect that you will be out and about this morning so I am not going for a run. xxxx

Charlotte had not intended to go to the woods but thought that she would tease Cole a bit in her reply.

Awww, that is a shame. I fancied being bent over that tree trunk with my clothes wringing wet as you gave me a good fucking. xxxx

Her reply surprised Cole, he assumed that she was serious. He texted back.

Really? I have told Sophia that I am not going out for a run.

Charlotte had not been serious, but suddenly getting a fucking with her hair soaked with rainwater and her T-shirt sticking to her body seemed so erotic. She sent a text back.

Tell Sophia that you have changed your mind, I will see you in the woods. xxxx

Cole replied that he would see her soon.

The woods were part of a huge estate owned by Sophia's parents, Charlotte and Russell, or more correctly, Russell's parents.

"I have been thinking, I will go for a run," Cole said to Sophia.

"Okay, you do not usually let some rain stop you," replied Sophia.

Charlotte put on an old pair of jeans and an old T-shirt, she did not bother about any underwear, and she put on a hooded anorak, although she intended her T-shirt and her hair to get soaked.

Charlotte parked her Landrover near the woods and left her anorak in the vehicle. As she had the previous time, she had some tissues with her so that Cole and herself could clean their sexual areas after the fuck.

Charlotte stood near the path through the woods, her T-shirt sticking to her body, with braless tits very obvious, and her hair plastered to her head.

Cole soon appeared.

"Fuck, you look so fucking good," said Cole.

"Let's go and fuck, this is going to be so hot," said Charlotte, leading Cole to the clearing and tree trunk that they had used twice before.

In the clearing they kissed, the rain was even heavier, they were both drenched. Charlotte put the box of tissues down in a sheltered bit.

"Get these down," said Charlotte, pulling down Cole's shorts and seeing his erection once again.

"And these," said Cole, undoing Charlotte's jeans and pulling them down.

There was some cock wanking and some cunt fingering before Charlotte removed her jeans.

Charlotte bent over the tree trunk that she had been arse in the air over twice before, Cole moved behind her and prodded her backside with his erection.

"Put it in, fuck me," said Charlotte, and Cole was happy to oblige.

Cole slid his cock into Charlotte and commenced the fucking. Charlotte was right, the rain falling on them added to the situation and made it so hot.

Cole fucked at high speed, and rapidly brought Charlotte to an orgasm.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck," shouted Charlotte.

Cole kept going but knew that he would not last too long.

Cole's ejaculation coincided with Charlotte's second cum. It had been quick, but very satisfying.

"Are you glad that you changed your mind about going for a run?" panted Charlotte, still bent over with Cole's cock inside her.

"I am glad that you changed my mind," replied Cole.

He withdrew, and he and Charlotte cleaned themselves with tissues.

They stood kissing and caressing, oblivious to the pouring rain.

Cole pulled up his shorts, and Charlotte got into her saturated jeans.

"When will we get together again?" asked Charlotte, although she knew that getting time together was difficult.

"I don't know, but I want you so much," replied Cole.

"I want you too, baby," said Charlotte, and they kissed again.

"Give my love to Mary," said Cole.

"I will, and I will give her my love too," laughed Charlotte, who now had the prospect of regular lesbian sex.

Cole continued his run, and Charlotte went back to her Landrover. They would both need a shower and dry clothes, but a fuck in the woods in the pouring rain had been a great experience.

--------------

Whilst Cole had been out for his run, Sophia had had a phone call from her friend Jane.

"Hey, the boys have rung me and asked if there is any way that we can go to their flat, one evening. I said that I could but did not know about you," said Jane.

"I can't really, with Cole at work all day, evenings are the only time that I see him," replied Sophia.

"Thought you would say that, would you mind if I went anyway?" said Jane.

"Horny bitch," laughed Sophia.

"Too right, but so are you," responded Jane.

"Let me think about it, do they have a particular evening in mind?" said Sophia.

"Nope, they just want to fuck us whenever they can," said Jane.

"I will try to sort something, I will let you know," said Sophia.

-------------

Sunday afternoon, Charlotte was feeling mischievous. The rain had stopped and she had showered and washed her hair, and put on dry clothes. She decided to visit her daughter and son-in-law.

Until their sexual relationship had started, Charlotte and Cole had a great dislike for each other, Charlotte did not treat Cole well and did not see him as fit to be married to her daughter.

To the outside world, apart from Mary who had joined them in the threesome, Charlotte and Cole still did not like each other.

Sophia and Charlotte were not currently on the best of terms either, their relationship had become strained since Sophia discovered that her mother was having sex outside her marriage, and Sophia had made her disapproval clear.

Charlotte smiled to herself as she arrived at Sophia and Cole's house, which was also within the grounds of the Simpkins estate.

"Mother is here again, why does she keep turning up?" said Sophia to Cole. Charlotte visiting when Cole was there had been very rare until just recently.

"Hello, why are you here?" said Sophia, as she opened the door.

AliciaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaPonce

"Oh, your usual welcome; it is a nice afternoon so I thought that I would come and see you," said Charlotte.

"Cole is here, you know," said Sophia.

"That is not a surprise," said Charlotte.

Charlotte entered the living room ahead of Sophia, and blew Cole a kiss, without her daughter seeing.

"Horrible morning, wasn't it? Only idiots would go out in that," said Charlotte to her daughter.

"Cole went for a run," said Sophia.

"I expect your mother assumed that, that is why she said what she said," said Cole, thinking that Charlotte was calling herself an idiot too.

"Oh yes, he does go for a run on Sundays, doesn't he?" said Charlotte, ignoring Cole as far as Sophia was concerned.

"See, you have only just got here and you are already trying to cause trouble," said Sophia.

"Calm down, dear, and make your mother a coffee," smiled Charlotte.

"So you just want to disrupt our afternoon?" said Sophia.

"I thought that you wanted to make friends again, I am just here to chat," said Charlotte. Cole was finding her performance quite entertaining.

Sophia, reluctantly, went to make a coffee, Charlotte sat down opposite Cole, spread her legs wide, licked her lips, and blew Cole a kiss, before her face became bathed in a sexy smile.

Cole mouthed the word 'bitch,' and returned the smile. They did not speak because if Sophia heard them talking, she would be asking what they were talking about.

Sophia came in with the coffee, and she and her mother chatted. Cole remained silent, but he and Charlotte occasionally exchanged glances without Sophia noticing, they were both wishing that they could go to bed together right now.

Charlotte left after a while, she had achieved her objective of teasing Cole, and he had found it mostly enjoyable.

--------

Mary worked on Monday, and she and Charlotte made love after her work was done.

"Any chance of another threesome with Cole?" asked Mary, as Charlotte caressed her bare buttocks.

"Very likely, but arranging when is the problem," answered Charlotte.

----------

"You will not like this, but Jane has asked about her and me going out one evening," said Jane to Cole on Monday evening.

"Shopping again?" asked Cole, thinking of the possibilities from his point of view.

"To the cinema and then a meal," said Sophia, having predecided the reason that she would give.

"You are seeing Jane quite often," said Cole, anxious not to say anything that might make Sophia decide not to go, but not wanting to appear too enthusiastic either.

"I suppose we are, I will only go if you say that it is alright," said Sophia, thinking of her teenage hunk's stiff penis.

"I don't mind, you can go," smiled Cole.

"Oh thanks, I will phone her," said Sophia.

"Which evening?" asked Cole.

"Don't know, I will phone her now," said Sophia, who would phone from the room in case Cole thought she had something to hide.

"Hey, Cole says it is okay for us to go to the cinema and for a meal," said Sophia on her mobile to Jane.

"Oh, so you didn't tell him that we are going to get fucked?" laughed Jane, who then suddenly feared that Sophia might have her phone on speaker.

"Which evening shall we go?" asked Sophia, ignoring what Jane had said.

"Um, tomorrow? It does not make any difference to the lads what night," said Jane.

"Yeah, tomorrow will be fine, I will see you there," said Sophia, knowing that Jane would contact the two youths to tell them that they would be getting a visit.

"Tomorrow then," said Cole, when Sophia's call had finished.

"Yep," replied Sophia. A wife and husband were both thinking of fucks they would probably be having the next evening, but not with each other.

Cole could hardly wait to give Charlotte the news, but he thought he had better wait until he was at work in the morning and text her then in the hope that she would be able to see him Tuesday evening.

Cole sent Charlotte a text on Tuesday morning.

Hi, Sophia is out at the cinema and also for a meal tonight, any chance of you and me getting together? xxx

Charlotte knew that her husband Russell was likely to be home in the evening, and although their house was vast and they spent very little time in each other's company, she could not really entertain her lover with Ruseell there.

Russell will be home, but I could come to your house. xxx

Cole had to think about that, but with Sophia out, there was not really any more risk than fucking at Charlotte's house.

Yes, okay, but you will have to be gone before Sophia gets home.

Cole said that he would text Charlotte when Sophia left.

-------------

"I don't know exactly when I will be home," said Sophia to Cole, as she prepared to leave.

"Don't worry, you enjoy yourself," said Cole.

"You don't have to wait up for me, go to bed if you want," said Sophia. Cole had every intention of going to bed, very soon.

As soon as Sophia had gone, Cole sent Charlotte a text. She was at his house within a few minutes, she had told Russell that she would be out for a few hours.

As soon as Charlotte had gone, Russell phoned his young lover, Lisa Fairclough, and asked if he could visit her. Charlotte had no idea about her husband having a twenty-year-old lover, although Cole knew because he caught Russell and Lisa together in the stables once.

Cole and Charlotte had a loving kiss once she was in his house.

"Doing it here seems even more naughty and risky, are you okay with using the spare bed?" said Cole.

"Baby, you can fuck me wherever you want to," smiled Charlotte.

They went to the spare bedroom and rapidly got naked. Charlotte was on the bed on her back and Cole's penis had entered her. This fuck was so unexpected, it was going to be very enjoyable.

Cole fucked hard and fast, and Charlotte was approaching a cum.

"Give it to me hard, big boy, oh fuck, oh shit," said Charlotte, as she started cumming.

They fucked on and on, they changed position and Charlotte had her arse in the air as Cole shafted her from behind.

-----------

At this very moment, Sophia and Jane were in adjoining rooms in the young men's flat, each thirty-something woman getting a sensational fucking from a young stud.

In another bedroom in town, mature Russell Simpkins was making love to a female about one-third of his age.

------------

Charlotte was loving her fucking from behind, the headboard on the bed was rattling and Charlotte screamed when she came.

"Shit! Fucking Hell! Fuck, fuck, fuck," Charlotte shouted.

Cole kept going, he doubted if they had long enough for recovery time and a second fuck, so he wanted this to be as long-lasting as possible.

Charlotte was back on her back, with her knees towards her breasts, as her son-in-law's penis moved in and out of her cunt.

She came again. loudly, and still, Cole kept thrusting.

-------------

Jane and Sophia had both orgasmed several times and still their hunks kept fucking them.

Russell and Lisa's sex was a bit more sedate, but the young woman had had two orgasms, and Russell's cock continued to move in and out.

After a while longer, Sophia's young man had filled his condom with spunk, but they both knew that he would be ready to go again soon.

Jane's lover had also cum, but he too would be able to perform again soon.

-----------

Cole reached the point when he could delay ejaculation no longer, and his semen spurted into his mother-in-law.

They lay together laughing and kissing. They knew that Sophia should not be home until late, but they did not want to take any risks.

Charlotte and Cole lay cuddling for a while, and then Charlotte got dressed, she would shower at home.

They made sure that the bed showed no evidence that it had been used, or what it had been used for, and then Charlotte went home.

This had been an unexpected, bonus fuck.

Charlotte was surprised that Russell was not home when she got there, she assumed that he had gone to the golf club.

-----------

Russell had now ejaculated in Lisa after she had had a second orgasm.

Sophia and Jane each again had a teenage penis sliding in and out of their cunts.

Russell went home after washing his cock and pubic area.

Sophia and Jane both added to their orgasm count before their young lovers again came.

The two women each had a shower, before getting dressed and heading for home.

-----------

Cole had gone to bed, as Sophia suggested, by the time Sophia got home. Cole was feigning sleep, but neither he nor his wife were interested in sex, they had both had some.

So, few people involved knew what others were up to, but several people were content with what they were doing.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments