Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laughlin--"Luckiest Place in Nevada"

"Winners and jackpots come in different packages"

14
8 Comments 8
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments are appreciated."

Laughlin, Nevada, is not the gambling mecca of the USA. It is geared toward the older, less affluent, and the laid-back gambler. The number of "whales" (high rollers) is minimal in the casinos. There are a lot of budget table games, low-denomination slots, keno, and even bingo. It is famous for bringing in bus loads of people for free or cheap rooms, giveaways, reasonably priced food, and decent entertainment.

I was bored in Phoenix and decided to go to Laughlin to change my pace. Harrahs had comped me for three nights plus food vouchers. I was all set for a time of relaxation on the Colorado River.

When I arrived, I got my room, and then the next stop was the casino. The video poker machines did not take long to eat a hundred dollars. I needed a break, a change of luck, and fresh air.

Down by the river's edge, I spotted a singular female figure. She was about sixty, well-preserved, and not a happy camper. She was crying, and I went over to talk to her. I had hoped to cheer her up and see if I could help.

"Hi, my name is Shawn, and I am from Arizona. I needed to come out for fresh air and break a losing streak."

She looked me over like I had come from Area 51. I must have caught her off guard. She looked stunned that I spoke to her.

"I am Angela, and I am from California. I'm so upset, mad, and ticked off. I let my friends talk me into a bus trip, and now I am stuck here for three days."

"Granted, this place is not Las Vegas for action; it can be fun and relaxing. Come into the casino, and I'll show you how to gamble. Keno is the easiest but had terrible odds. The slots are video games that pay off every once in a while,"

"What gives you the best chance of winning?"

"Video Poker, Blackjack, Three Card Poker, and Sports Betting give you the best chance of winning and odds. Remember, the games are slanted to the house, not the player."

I could see that the slots and the story game machines entranced her. She made a beeline for the story slot machines, and I returned to the video poker.

As Angela walked away from me, I took time to notice her; she was about five foot three, medium build, and had nice body, ass, and legs. She was all right and a person that I needed to get to know better.

After about an hour, Angela came by me. "I lost my fifty dollars."

I ju, peeled off a fifty, and handed itifty and handed to her.

"No, I can't take your money."

"It is not my money, it's the casino's money. I hit 'four of a kind" and won a few bucks. Here's your losses and I have a couple of dinner comps. Would you like to go?"

"Well, sure, that would be great."

"Okay. You can pick a venue where you would like to eat. The sky is the limit because I have extra points if needed."

For some unknown reason, Angela chose the buffet. She said that you get a little bit of everything. No matter, it was fine, and I was in great company.

After we finished dinner, we went back to the casino to play. I sat Angela next to me and taught her to play video poker. I showed her which machines had the best odds and which games were easiest to play. I looked at her and knew right away that she was a slot player.

"Go back and play the slots. I can tell that is where your interest is located. I am going to play "three card poker."

After about two hours, I looked down and determined I was even. I did not know to quit while I was ahead and had just caught up from a losing streak. I cashed out and went to find Angela.

It took a while to find her. I approached her, playing one of the story slot machines.

"How are you doing?"

"Better, about even." She hit the button again, and the machine went wild. All kinds of flashing lights, noise, and graphics went off simultaneously. Angela had hit a BIG payout.

"What happened?"

"You just hit a jackpot!"

After the machine finished its cycle, it showed that Angela had won four hundred dollars. She was so excited that she gave me a kiss of a lifetime. It was so good that I got aroused, and I think she knew it.

"This is great. I'm a winner!"

"No doubt in my mind, you are a winner."

She was so excited that she hugged and kissed me again.

"Shawn, I would not have kept playing if it weren't for you. You know, you are making Laughlin fun for me."

I said, "Let's go somewhere, get a drink, and relax. We can relish in the glory of your jackpot." We got a couple of glasses of wine, sat down, and began to talk to one another. Our lives were different, but now, we were just two lonely people going through the motions.

I said, "You want to walk down by the Colorado River? It is pretty there."

We strolled down by the river and suddenly were walking hand in hand. Angela slowed down, and I turned to her. It was my time to repay her for the earlier kiss.

As we started making out, our hands wandered over the other's body. My hands went right for her breasts. Her hands began to rub my manhood. It was as if we were a couple of teenagers.

"Shawn, this is going farther than I have ever thought, and I am happily enjoying it."

"I never expected anything would happen to me in Laughlin."

"Let's go somewhere private. I've got a roommate."

"My room is 324, and it is a mini-suite."

Gambling was done for the evening, and now was time for some sexual exploration. As Angela entered the room, she took about four steps, turned around, and laid another fantastic kiss on me. There was no doubt about it: she was one of the world's most excellent kissers. I almost got the door closed before we were on each other. We made it across the room to the couch without breaking our embrace.

I went back to her breasts, probably about 34 B, and their softness was fantastic. By the sounds coming from her throat, Angela was enjoying my attention to them.

She was doing an equally excellent job on my manhood. I felt her hand pulling down my zipper and making its way into my pants. It took her no time to find what she was looking for. My penis was hot and erect.

I got her blouse off and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were the perfect size for her body. The nipples were rock hard and awaiting my mouth. I gently licked and sucked her nipples. Angela's hand moved from my crotch to the back of my head. She moved my head to where she wanted me to suck and lick. Her reactions let me know that she was on a cloud. I could feel mini tremors vibrating through her body.

"Shawn, that feels wonderful. I love this."

Then, she let go of the back of my head.

"Stand up!"

Angela unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my underwear. She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Her eyes were fixed on my manhood as she began to put it into her mouth. She began to suck on it as her tongue flicked it gently. Her cock sucking skills were excellent. She continued to nibble the shaft and paid close attention to the knob. My excitement was growing by leaps and bounds.

"Don't come. I want to feel you inside of me."

Angela took off the rest of her clothes and jumped onto the bed. I followed her, except I put my head right into her womanhood. It had an earthy, musky aroma, and she was soaking wet. Her cunt was nicely trimmed and awaiting oral love. I started to lick around her slit before nibbling at her labia. She was shuttering as my tongue began to flick her clit.

"Shawn, Oh, Gawd, Yes! It has been so long since a man has eaten my pussy. Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping, and my tongue just wanted to continue lapping up her juices. The tremors returned with more frequency and intensity. You could feel it was about time to fuck our brains out.

"Shawn, make love to me now. I want you inside of me."

I crawled between her legs and gently slid my cock into her. Her legs clamped around my waist, and I felt her vagina squeeze down on my cock. It felt that her cunt was tailored and made for my penis. As I began to make love to Angela, her pussy was wet, and loving the rhythmic pace. We continued to make passionate love for what seemed like hours, but in reality, it was minutes.

Angela groaned, "I 'm starting to cum. Harder, I love the feeling."

"Here it comes!"

I shoved as hard as I could and felt my cock explode inside of Angela. It was magnificent as we both climaxed together. I looked at Angela laying on the bed. She had a smile of utter happiness on her face. I saw a tear flow from her eye.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, just the opposite. It was a tear of happiness."

She then turned and gave me a gentle kiss as we lay there and cuddled. Sleep came upon us until I felt Angela stirring at about six in the morning.

"Shit, I have to go back and sneak into my room. I need clean clothes and everything. I'll have to do it quietly and not wake up my roommate.

"Okay, how about I meet you at eight in the casino? Who was lying? We'll go for breakfast."

Angela left, and I quickly showered and shaved. I then had time for a little video poker. I played for about twenty minutes, and then Angela appeared out of nowhere.

"My roommate never was in the room. She was out all last night. I messed up my bed, showered, and got myself ready. As I came out of the bathroom, my roommate was stumbling in. She was DOA (drunk on arrival) and fell face-first on her bed. She never knew that I had not slept there. I told them that I would see her later." We both laughed and went off to breakfast.

After breakfast, we decided to take a quick trip to Las Vegas in my little convertible. We would drive in and out of the city and take a quick ride on the Strip with the top down.

Arriving at the Strip was great. Tuesday is a minor traffic day, and we looked like tourists.

Angela said, "I would like to go to Mandalay Bay. It is supposed to be one of the cleanest and smells like pina coladas."

"Okay, problem, it is at the end of the Strip." We went to the casino, walked around the place, and gambled a little. Angela liked the place and won another twenty dollars on the slots. I lost forty.

We decided to head back to Laughlin for the evening. On our return trip, Angela got frisky and began rubbing my penis. Not to be outdone, my hands went for her pussy. The entire return trip was the two of us molesting one another and laughing hysterically.

Thankfully, we arrived safe and sound. We decided to dress for dinner and not the buffet. I wore a dress shirt, tie, khakis, and dress shoes. Angela, on the other hand, went over the top. She wore a conservative navy blue dress, navy stockings, and heels with a gold chain.

"WOW! You look hot!"

"Thank you." Then she whispered to me, "I have no underwear."

I smiled at her and said, "That makes two of us going commando."

She laughed and shook her head in amazement. We both knew that it was going to be another wild evening.

As usual, we began gambling. However, our hearts and minds were not in it. We just wanted to get our hands on each other. After about ninety minutes, it was time for the festivities to begin again.

Before returning to my room, we went up to the hotel's roof and took in the view of the area. The desert was stark and black, Las Vegas was a rainbow of lights in the distance, and Laughlin looked like a little Christmas tree village. Angela turned and gave me one of her perfect kisses. It was the signal for the sexual games to begin.

We were ready for each other down the elevator and right to my room. We barely entered the door before our clothes came off. Angela stopped me as I helped her out of her dress. She seductively stood before me in a garter belt, stockings, and heels.

"This is the only lingerie I brought to Laughlin; I hope you enjoy it."

"It's great," I replied as I removed the rest of my clothes.

Now, Angela lay down on the bed, and I began to lovingly and passionately kiss her breasts. Once again, her tits responded to my advances. She was moaning as her nipples hardened and became erect.

"Don't stop, Shawn. I love your tongue licking my breasts and especially the nipples. My body shudders with pleasure."

Just then, I felt her hand grab my shaft. She slowly stroked it and twisted her hand as she massaged my cock.

Wow, what a sensation. Her hands were so soft and smooth with the perfect touch.

Angela whispered to me, "I want to be sixty-nine. It has been so long, and I cannot think of a better person to do it with."

I laid down on the bed and she spun around, getting on top of me. Her neatly trimmed pussy was now inches from my mouth. The aroma of her pussy made my mouth water as my tongue grazed her outer lips.

"Oh yeah, that feels great."

Angela responded by licking my knob and tongue, lashing the shaft. She knew that her technique was having an effect because I jumped with the caress of her tongue.

"You are unbelievable. Do what you want to me."

She laughed and said, "Glad you like it."

I went back to pleasuring her. My tongue entered her love tunnel. This time, she jumped and let out a slight squeal.

"Right there, and don't stop. You have a golden tongue."

Angela slammed her mouth down on my penis. It was one of the quickest deep-throatings in history. She was like a hungry wolf devouring its prey. She gently bit my cock and then started her head and mouth bobbing up and down on it. Her technique was to change speeds and intensity. My cock was getting outlandish attention, and I was approaching a lavish conclusion.

I had not slowed down on Angela. She let out an "Oh, fuck!" as she began to quiver.

"Shawn, I am going to cum and cum hard."

"Great, I 'm right with you."

She started to scream as her climax was upon her. At that moment, I shot my load deep into her mouth and onto her face. We had come together and given the other person an earth-shattering orgasm. We lay there for a few seconds to catch our breaths and clean up. Angela crawled up by me, and she wanted to cuddle again. Like the previous evening, we drifted off to sleep.

This time, we awoke at about three o'clock. We dressed and went back to the casino. Angela rushed away to talk to a group of women. I deduced that these were some of her friends from the bus. Rather than join them, video poker kept calling my name. After about an half hour, Angela found me.

"So, how are the ladies from California?"

"All doing fine and having a great time. But, not as good as the time that I am having."

I smiled at Angela and told her I was returning to bed. I told her that I always had a spot for her. She said it was time to use her room and that we should meet for lunch. It was fine with me, and I was off for some sack time.

At about noon, I called Angela's cell phone. We decided to meet in the casino cafe at one. We had lunch and began a walking exploration of Laughlin. We went to the other casino souvenir shops and back along the river. The river did something to her because I got another spectacular kiss.

The casinos were getting old, and we needed a change of pace. I spotted a high school kid and asked for the name of an Italian restaurant. "Italian Gardens," he advised.

 We decided to dine early, at about six o'clock. Dinner was tranquil. We both knew that our time in Laughlin was coming to an end. I suggested that we go for a night drive into the desert.

After driving for a short time, we talked about our time together. We were saddened to see the conclusion.

Angela cried and said, "Let's return to your room."

I whipped the car around in a U-turn and headed back to Harrah's. There was no doubt about it: We wanted to be together for our remaining time in Laughlin. We went straight to my room as Angela started to tear up again.

"I don't want this to end, Shawn."

"It doesn't have to. We can have a long distance relationship."

Our embrace turned into sexual exploration. We could not keep our hands off each other. I nibbled Angela's neck as I began to undress her. Her clothes came off quickly; long-distance. Here is your loss. It it'sto study her body for the first time. I noticed how beautiful her naked body was before me.

Her hands were busy undoing my clothes. She was just as anxious and excited as I was. We fell onto the bed and wanted to give each other as much pleasure as possible.

I began to kiss and suck on her tits. She loved the attention that her breasts were receiving. My hands were into her womanhood. My fingers rubbed and massaged her clit while I gently inserted three of them into her. Low guttural sounds were coming from her throat, and her breathing was becoming very heavy and challenging.

Her hands were busy rubbing my balls and stroking my penis. The feeling that was going through my body was mind-blowing. There was a warm glow going through my body as that feeling that her hands were bringing me to an orgasm.

"Slow down, Angela. There is going to be a happy ending real soon."

"I want this to be special. This may sound a little perverted, but I want to do it doggie-style with you."

"Fine with me. It sounds like a great idea."

Angela got on all fours and put her tight ass in the air. I got behind her and saw that she was so wet; her pussy was glistening in the light. My cock slid into her to the hilt. She was red hot, and her body immediately began to rock back and forth on my cock.

Together, we started slowly, but the speed, intensity, and passion built quickly. The two of us were enjoying each other and wanted to make sure that we would have these sexual memories. Suddenly, Angela clamped her vaginal muscles on my shaft as if she never wanted to let go of me. Her breathing was getting more erratic and difficult because our passions were building to a mutual orgasm. As we continued, I held on her hips and began to thrust as hard as I could, driving our passion.

"Oh, Shawn, yes! Yes! This is spectacular."

"I'm cumming!"

I shot my load into her. The sensation made me feel like I had just lost five pounds.

"Your cum was so hot that it warmed my body. It was wonderful."

Angela wanted to cuddle and rest again. The two of us were happily contented to hold each other. We quietly drifted off to sleep. Just after midnight, I felt Angela grabbing my manhood. She began to stroke me to hardness.

"Now, I am going to give you something that you'll never forget."

Angela took my penis in her mouth, She began to suck me hard and bite my shaft and knob. Her mouth was sliding up and down with great passion. She was correct; this was a blow job; she would give you something Ito would, and I had never forgotten. Her goal was to suck every drop out of me. She would undoubtedly reach her goal as I felt that tight feeling in my balls.

"Angela, I 'm going to cum."

This was her cue to increase her intensity. I let loose, and she savagely swallowed every drop that I had left in my body. She did not miss a drop and had a massive smile.

Angela whispered, "I'll never forget this moment as long as I live."

"Neither will I."

She looked at me and decided it would be best to return to her room. I inquired what time the bus was leaving for California.

"A quarter after nine, why?"

"Do you want to give the bus ladies a goodbye that will make them dazed and confused?"

Angela smiled and nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, do not get on the bus right away. Could you put your bags in the luggage compartment and wait for me? I'll be there at five minutes after nine."

Angela went to her room, got some rest, went to the bus, and stood there with a group of ladies awaiting to depart for California. I pulled up in the convertible with the top down, parked the car by the bus, and walked over to Angela.

Then, I gave her the most passionate kiss I could muster. Those women were stunned and silenced.

It was the deer-in-the-headlights syndrome for the bus patrons. I whispered in Angela's ear that I would call her after eight when I returned to Phoenix. She smiled at me, waved goodbye, and got on the bus. The crowd was still hushed as I drove away.

While driving back to the Phoenix area, I received a text from Angela. It read, "I do believe that the bus thinks that I hit the biggest jackpot of the trip."

I replied, "I know I hit a super jackpot, and this isn't over for us."

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments