Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Carver's Awakening - Part 2

"Forty-nine-year-old Louise and twenty-year-old Tyrone fuck, and do they fuck!"

96
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Forty-nine-year-old Louise Carver had changed her mind at least a dozen times this Saturday morning, and twice she had had her mobile in her hand to call Tyrone McMorris to tell him that she could not go through with it. So far, she had not made that call.

Tyrone McMorris was a twenty-year-old black male who worked for the same company as Louise, and what she kept changing her mind about was the arrangement to meet Tyrone that afternoon to fuck.

Louise was married, but apart from that what had been arranged would never have entered her head until three evenings before.

At a company drinks 'do' at a local hotel on the previous Wednesday evening, Tyrone told Louise that he wanted to fuck her, something that shocked Louise not least because she never considered herself attractive or fuckable.

Louise sifted through all sorts of reasons in her mind as to why Tyrone said that, with the fact that he really did fancy her way down the list.

They had a brief chat in the kitchen at work on Thursday morning and, at Louise's suggestion, met in the local park that lunchtime. During their chat in the park, Louise's theory that Tyrone wanted her so that he could lose his virginity was shattered by Tyrone telling her that he was far from being a virgin and that he quite regularly fucked another married woman.

That park meeting led to them kissing passionately and to Louse feeling Tyron'e large cock through his trousers. It also led to them agreeing that they would fuck, with Louise now pretty much convinced that the good-looking young man did have the hots for her.

By Thursday night, Louise had had second thoughts and on Friday she sent Tyrone a text saying that it couldn't happen. Tyrone was employed as a trainee salesperson for the company that sold glazing, sometimes he was in the office and sometimes on the road with another salesperson, Friday was a day out of the office for him.

Tyrone acknowledged the text and suggested in his reply that Louise think about things.

Friday evening, with Louise's husband Philip out with some mates at the pub, Louise phoned Tyrone, by then she was leaning back towards having sex with the young hunk. As they talked on the phone, they both masturbated, both getting increasingly aroused as they talked about what they were doing, and both cumming at a similar time.

In that conversation Louise not only said that they would fuck, but that it would be in her house the next day when her husband was out at football. As she did not want to risk her neighbours seeing Tyrone, she arranged to pick him up.

The possibility of having sex with anyone other than her husband had never gotten this close before, It would be untrue to say that it had never crossed her mind, but this was very close to being real. Hence the multiple changes of mind during the course of Saturday morning.

Apart from not seeing herself as being attractive, Louise did not see herself as being a person who would have sex outside her relatively happy and stable marriage. Yet here she was possibly within an hour or so of doing it.

Philip left home for football and Louise knew that it would be about six hours before he got back again, longer if he had a pint afterwards. It was now thirty minutes until the time that she arranged to pick up Tyrone and enough time had to be left for Louise to drop Tyrone off after their sex, have a shower and tidy the bed, quite possibly put bedclothes in the wash. That left probably about four hours for sex.

She still had doubts but it was now or never. She either dressed appropriately to meet Tyrone or phoned him to say it was not going to happen.

Louise was still having doubts as she put on her red knickers and bra, she was feeling sexually aroused and very, very nervous. She knew that she did not need to dress to impress but even so, she put on a smart blue blouse and her best black trousers.

There was still time for her to once again think of calling it off, but the next thing she knew, she was in her car.

Tyrone had spent Saturday morning fearing a call from Louise to say that it was off because he was sure that she would be having the mental battles that she was having. He decided that if the call did come, he would accept her decision because he thought that it would only be a matter of time before they got together.

It was not a huge distance from Louise's house to where she was picking Tyrone up but she did not want him being seen by her neighbours arriving at, or leaving, her house.

As Louise drove towards him, she was stunned by Tyrone's appearance. She was used to seeing him in a suit, shirt and tie but she pulled up alongside a young hunk in a tight-fitting white T-shirt and tight blue jeans, he looked like a sex god.

"Hello Tyrone," Louise said through her open car window, her knickers already getting wet.

"Hi Louise," replied a very confident-looking Tyrone.

"Um, I am going to have to ask you to get into the back and keep low until we are parked in my garage," said Louise, already feeling breathless.

"You're the boss," laughed Tyrone, getting into the back of the car and lying across the back seat. It was not a busy spot so probably nobody noticed the strange behaviour.

"I can't believe that I am doing this," said Louise, adjusting her rearview mirror and gasping when she saw the size of the bulge in Tyron'e jeans which was right in view with him sprawled on the back seat.

"I thought you might phone me to say that you changed your mind," replied Tyrone.

"I came so close to doing that, several times," answered Louise, glancing again at the view in the mirror, she had not started driving yet.

"Glad you didn't," said Tyrone, making Louise realise that she was wasting time and making her start driving, after repositioning the mirror.

"This feels so fucking naughty," said Louise, stating the obvious.

"Fucking exciting though, isn't it?" said Tyrone.

"Yeah," responded Louise, her knickers wet.

It did not take long to reach Louise's house and she swung into the double garage of her detached house.

"Right, out you get but come around the front of the car, we will go into the house from the garage," said Louise, actually feeling calmer than she thought she would. There was no going back now, it was going to happen.

Tyrone swiftly got out of the car and went around the front of the car as instructed. Louise was unlocking the door into the house, and Tyrone felt her arse through her trousers.

"Oh fuck Tyrone, just oh fuck," breathed Louise, reaching behind and feeling the lump in the hunk's jeans.

They got indoors and Louise threw her arms around Tyrone. With her being quite tall, she was only a little bit shorter than him. Their mouths met and their tongues probed as their bodies ground together with Tyrone pawing Louise's backside.

"Oh fuck, I am going to cum in my knickers," said Louise, when they broke.

"Better take them off then," smiled Tyrone, who now had Louise fumbling with his belt and jeans.

"Yeah, upstairs, quick," said Louise, kicking off her shoes and pushing past Tyrone to the stairs.

Tyrone followed her up the stairs, his belt unbuckled and his jeans partially undone.

"I have got condoms," announced Tyrone, his penis rock hard.

"Fuck condoms, we are going to do this properly," said Louise, wondering who was this woman using her voice, mind and body?

Louise went into her bedroom and threw the bedclothes on the floor before turning to lock her lips on Tyrone's again, as she continued and completed the undoing of his jeans. She lowered them and broke from the kiss to look down and see that he was wearing a black thong, a thong being stretched by his huge weapon.

"Fucking hell!" said Louise, wanking the thong-encased phallus.

"It is yours, Louise," said Tyrone, unzipping and pulling down Louise's trousers.

They snogged again, as Louise wanked Tyrone's tool and he fingered her cunt through the soaking wet patch in her knickers.

Louise peeled off Tyrone's T-shirt revealing his muscular, toned torso. Tyrone unbuttoned Louise's blouse, narrowly avoiding ripping it.

Louise removed her trousers, and Tyrone removed his trainers and jeans, then Louise's blouse was off, followed by her bra.

Tyrone fondled Louise's impressive tits, as Louise dragged Tyrone's thong over his erection. Louise took off her knickers, as Tyrone got out of his thong and socks. They were naked and wild, as Louise backed to the bed and pulled Tyrone with her. Louise's husband Philip was not small, but the penis that she was about to have in her was a monster.

They looked into each other's eyes with the head of Tyrone's cock at Louise's entrance.

"Fuck me," said Louise, and Tyrone eased in.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, shit," said Louise, as Tyrone went deeper. Louise had her legs raised.

Tyronne did not initially go all of the way in, but he started thrusting his hips, slowly at first but getting faster.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

"Fucking hell, oh fuck," said Louise, her fingernails clawing Tyrone's back as she eventually took all of him.

Louise had been close to cumming since Tyrone got into her car and she came now, but when she came she shocked Tyrone because she literally screamed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" yelled Louise after the scream, making Tyrone think that he was hurting her. The other married woman that he fucked often came loudly, but not like this.

"Louise, are you alright?" asked a concerned Tyrone.

"Yes, yes baby, I am fine, I am a screamer," panted Louise, and Tyrone continued fucking her.

They writhed on the bed, panting and groaning, as Tyrone's large penis slid in and out of Louise's wet vagina. They were already starting to sweat. Louise came again, with a scream, but did not shock Tyrone this time.

He had wanted to fuck this woman almost since he first saw her, and he was determined to give her a fucking that she would never forget. He was succeeding.

Sex with Philip was sometimes very good for Louise, but this was at another level.

She came a third and a fourth time, and still, Tyrone's rigid member pumped her. There were changes of position and now Louise was riding him, her auburn hair plastered to her head with sweat, both of their bodies were soaking, as was the bedclothing below them.

Wild-eyed Louise bounced her arse up and down on Tyrone's thighs s she rode his stiff cock. She was wondering if he was ever going to cum, and how many times she would cum before he did.

"Shit, cumming, fucking cumming," wailed Louise, as she rose up and down Tyrone's rod.

Another change of position had Louise pointing her backside at her young stud as he gave her a fucking from behind. Her scream with her latest orgasm was probably louder than those that had gone before.

Tyrone McMorris had great staying power, but Louise Carver was a great fuck and he was now fighting to hold off his ejaculation. He decided to fight no more, and he increased the speed of the shafting that he was giving her from behind.

"I am going to cum, you hot bitch," announced Tyrone.

"Yes, yes, fucking cum," said the panting and sweating Louise.

A couple more thrusts and Tyrone groaned as he came and came and kept cumming.

As Tyrone's spunk spurted into Louise's cunt, she came yet again. She had never had a fucking this good.

Their climaxes seemed to last forever, but they eventually stopped, and Louise collapsed on her front with Tyrone still inside her. Tyrone withdrew after a while, bringing some cum out with his cock, adding to the stickiness of the bedclothing.

"I have never, ever, ever had a fucking like that," said Louise, as Tyrone caressed her arse.

"Fucking you was even better than my wildest dreams," said Tyrone, still playing with Louise's behind.

"I don't believe that," said Louise, still doubting her sex appeal.

Tyrone was now kissing her buttocks, and Louise squirmed.

"You make me so fucking horny," said Louise.

"Want to fuck some more?" asked Tyrone, raising his face from Louise's arse.

"You will probably kill me, but I will die happy," said Louise, rolling onto her back.

Tyrone was semi-erect, and a few tugs with Louise's right hand had him rigid again. Louise opened her legs, and Tyrone slid back in.

This fuck was not as urgent as the first fuck, and Louise's climaxes were not as violent, but she came three more times before Tyrone ejaculated in her.

Tyrone rolled off and they lay together, Louise's head on Tyrone's chest. They had used up quite a lot of their allotted time but could stay together for a while yet, as long as they did not fall asleep.

"Ha, I was just thinking of that woman in the park with the dog, if she thought what we were doing there was disgusting, I wonder what she would have thought of what we have been doing the last few hours," chuckled Louise.

"She would have gone ape shit, I would think," laughed Tyrone.

"And Sheila Towers, I wonder what she would think," said Louise.

"Sheila from work? Why?" asked a bemused Tyrone.

"Because she has been teasing me saying that I was trying to get your trousers off," replied Louise.

"Were you?" asked Tyrone, half-jokingly.

"No, no, it never occurred to me until you said what you said in the hotel," answered Louise.

"Do you regret getting my trousers off?" asked Tyrone.

"Fuck no, but I expect that I will have a massive guilt trip later," replied Louise.

"So Sheila thought that you fancied me?" asked Tyrone.

"She didn't really, she thinks I am a stuck-up bitch with a thistle up my arse or something," replied Louise.

"Are you going to tell her what we did?" said Tyrone.

"Of course not, and nor must you; Nobody can know," responded Louise.

"I know," said Tyrone, then they kissed again.

"I wish we had more time, but we had better get sorted out," said Louise.

"Will we do it again?" said Tyrone.

"I don't know, baby, I would like to but we have to be so careful," responded Louise.

They had another, longer, kiss and both started to get aroused again.

"Come on, you go and have a shower well I put this linen in the wash," said Louise, wishing that there could be more fucking, as if she had not already had a record, for her, fucking.

Tyrone went to the shower with Louise looking at his firm buttocks, before Louise pulled the sweat and cum stained linen off the bed. Louise went downstairs to put the linen in the washing machine before returning to the bedroom to make the bed.

Tyrone returned from the shower to see Louise's bent-over naked arse pointing at him, he was not going to miss this opportunity. Tyrone moved up behind her and fingered her arse crack.

"No Tyrone, no time," said Louise, but she did not change her position. She then felt Tyrone's again stiff penis against her arse.

"Tyrone, we don't have time," said Louise, not very convincingly.

"Just a quickie," said Tyrone, rubbing his cockhead against Louise's cunt lips.

"Oh fuck," breathed Louise, as Tyrone's penis entered her again.

Tyrone gripped Louise's hips and fucked her hard and fast from the start, and soon had her screaming as she came again. A few more thrusts and Tyrone ejaculated for the third time in the session.

They took a while to get their breath back and then Tyrone withdrew and Louise straightened up and turned to face him.

They had a long, loving kiss.

"You will have to wash your cock again, and then get dressed, I will have a shower," said Louise.

Tyrone went off to clean himself once more and Louise looked at herself in the wardrobe mirror, what she saw was not the woman that she knew herself to be.

Looking back at her was a flushed and alive woman who looked every inch to be well-fucked. Her hair was dishevelled and sweat-soaked and plastered to her head.

"Fucking hell, look at you, Louise Carver," she said out loud.

Louise had her shower, dried her hair, and got dressed. It was time to drop her lover off, there was not too much time now until Philip was due home from football. Feelings of guilt started to hit Louise.

They left the house via the door into the garage and Tyrone again lay across the backseat of the car.

Louise dropped him off, they did not know when they would see each other again because Tyrone was scheduled to be out on the road most of the next week.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Louise," Tyrone said as he left the car.

"It was sensational, baby, thank you so much," replied Louise.

Guilt was hitting her as she drove home.

She had done it, it had happened and there could be no pretending that it had not happened. Was she going to feel guilty for the rest of her life?

When she got indoors she looked at herself in the mirror. Did she look any different? Would Philip see a difference? All sorts of things went through Louise's head.

What if Philip wanted sex? She would not want to but she could not refuse.

She was starting to wish that she had not done it, despite the fucking being so spectacular.

Philip came home, and if he did notice anything different about Louise, he did not say.

Conversation between them was a bit strained, but if Philip noticed that, he did not say.

To Louise's horror, Philip did propose sex, and she knew that she could not say no. She had rejected his previous advances a day or so before.

Philip actually had a quite impressive cock but he felt small in comparison with what had been inside Louise that afternoon. Louise did something that she had rarely done, she faked an orgasm.

Whether she had sex with him again or not, Louise Carver's life had been changed forever by her Saturday afternoon fuck with Tyrone McMorris.

On Sunday morning, Louise sent Tyrone a text.

Please don't respond but thanks again for giving me the fucking of my life xxxxx

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments