Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Married Man Discovers a Hunger for His Friends

"My old best friend convinces me to suck his cock on a fishing trip, and I suck other friends too."

30
14 Comments 14
15.8k Views 15.8k
8.1k words 8.1k words

My name is Ethan, and my wife, Jenny, and I were lucky to have been born and raised in the Savannah, Georgia area, and then able to find good jobs and raise our family here. We are in our mid-fifties now, and our children are grown and own their own, living in Atlanta.

Jenny and I have a lot of good friends from high school who are still in the area, and she sees her old girlfriends socially at church gatherings, playing cards at bridge nights twice a month, and other get togethers with a couple of her closest friends. I have similar relationships with my old school friends, except we get together to go fishing, play poker, and we play in a bowling league, all of which involve a lot of beer drinking.

This story describes the events that occurred starting two years ago, when my best friend, Alan, and I discovered, after a lifetime of friendship, that his sexual needs could be satisfied by my new-found hunger for his cock and cum.

My Relationship with Alan

Alan and I are within two months of the same age, and since our families were next-door neighbors, we have literally known each other since we were toddlers. We went through preschool, elementary school, middle school, and high school together, many times in the same classes, and we couldn’t have been any closer, without being related. We played sports together, especially in middle school and high school, and even double-dated with the girls we eventually married, with Sarah being Alan’s wife.

Now that I’m older, I can finally admit to myself that Alan was always more of the alpha male in our group of friends, and not only was he a better athlete, but he also made better grades and was more outgoing socially. We had been taking showers together in physical education classes starting in middle school, but it wasn’t until our junior year in high school, when we took showers together after football and basketball practices and games, that I began to notice that he is superior to me in another way.

It was hard not to look at his genitals in the showers, since his soft, thick, uncircumcised cock appeared to be over six inches long, with low-hanging, egg-sized balls hanging down as far as his cock, and I would get mesmerized sometimes watching his junk swinging between his legs with the water and soap suds running down over them, and I also watched our other friends. My soft, circumcised dick, by comparison, is about three inches long and of normal thickness, and my balls are normal and don’t hang down much.

We slept over with each other and spent a lot of time together, but we were both focused on girls, and never got into any boy-on-boy, sexual experimentation like sometimes happens with best friends in their teenage years. For that reason, we never saw each other’s hard cocks, but I knew that my five-inch hard dick isn’t anywhere near as big as Alan’s cock, even on soft.

Alan and I liked to go camping and fishing as teenagers, sometimes with friends and sometimes just the two of us, and that continued into adulthood. We enjoyed taking our sons on fishing outings, and even our daughters came with us sometimes, but they grew out of it in high school, which left Alan and me to go together, sometimes with friends.

We drank a lot of beer on our trips when it was just the adults going, and like I suspect happens with many men, the conversations often evolved to talking about sexual topics. We’d sometimes talk about hot women we saw at the bowling alley, or even complain when our wives were withholding sex, but we never discussed each other’s genitals, at least not until the events in this story began.

I Learn about Alan’s Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

It was the summer of our fifty-third birthdays when Alan and I were camping and fishing together for a long weekend at one of our favorite lakes. We were there for four days and three nights, and after arriving at noon on Friday and setting up camp, we fished later that afternoon. We didn’t have any luck fishing that day, but we enjoyed our beers and the comradery of a lifelong friendship. Our friends, Pete and Larry, couldn’t get away on Friday, and we expected them to come to the lake to join us on Saturday afternoon, in time for fishing before dinner.

We stood side-by-side pissing out behind our tent when we got back to shore, and I was attracted to his cock as he pissed a figure eight in the leaves. It was soft and looked a little longer and thicker than I remembered from the showers in high school. I knew that I stared at him more than I should, when Alan laughed and said, “Damn, buddy, you might as well take a fucking picture.”

It was embarrassing being caught looking at him that way, and I tried to laugh it off, saying, “Sorry, Alan, I was just thinking that your meat might have grown a little since high school, and I was curious.”

He gripped his cock and balls with one hand and shook them, as he said, “Yeah, you might be right about that, and I guess it’s okay if you look.”

Fortunately, we packed food for dinner, in case we didn’t catch any fish, and after cleaning up, we sat around the campfire, drinking more beer. Alan was quiet and in a pensive mood, with long spans of silence, but he finally said, “You know, Ethan, we’re really a couple of lucky guys. We met in high school the girls who would become our wives, and we’re still together with them. That’s saying something, with the divorce rate being what it is these days.”

I said, “Yeah, and from what we’ve talked about before, I think we’ve both been lucky to find wives who have as big a hunger for sex as we do. Jenny and I are still fairly active, fucking an average of twice a week, and the last time we talked about this, you said that you and Sarah are active too.”

Alan said, “Yeah, we were active until a couple of months ago, when I had to start taking blood pressure medication. Now, I can only rarely get it up.”

I said, “Shit, that’s terrible, buddy, does Sarah at least take care of you with her mouth?”

He scrunched up his face like he had bitten into a lemon, and answered, “Fuck no. She thinks that’s nasty, and she doesn’t even like for me to eat her out. So, we’ve never been into oral sex.”

We were getting into uncharted territory as far as discussions about sexual habits were concerned, and I asked, not even sure he would answer, “Well, how do you take care of business now, just lady five fingers? And with ED, can you even make it squirt anyway?”

He replied, “I use my hand every now and then, but that’s not very enjoyable. And yes, now that you asked, the plumbing still works fine. I’ve always had big loads and still do.”

The next thing I said was really pushing the boundaries, and I said, “You know, Alan, there’s an adult bookstore not too far from us. Have you ever thought about going into one of those booths that has a glory hole, and let some cock sucker take care of your meat for you?”

Alan laughed and responded, “Fuck no, man, I’m not going to stick my cock through a slimy, cum-stained fucking hole and let some cock sucking stranger suck it. It could be some psycho who might bite it or cut it off, or I could even get a disease.”

Discussion about Sucking Alan’s Cock

At that point, I really wasn’t thinking of offering myself as a cock sucker, but Alan took it that way when I said, “That sounds a little kinky man, like you’d let a man suck your cock if you knew him as a friend and he was sane and disease-free.”

He grabbed his crotch, as he said, “Yeah, I guess that I would, and especially a friend. Are you offering to help me out, Ethan? I mean, shit, you were sure staring at my meat tonight, and I remember how you used to check me and the other guys out in the showers in high school. Fuck, that would be great if my best friend turned out to be a cock sucker for me.”

The context of the conversation was changing, given that Alan was talking about having me suck his cock, and I had to try to think about why I was so interested in watching his big cock, both in high school and then that night with him pissing. Suddenly, that thought and visual image was out there, and I was beginning to think that it might be fun to try sucking him.

I didn’t want to seem too anxious or agreeable with the idea of sucking him, so I answered, “We’ve known each other for fifty years, and in all that time we’ve never talked about one of us being a cock sucker. We’ve talked about a lot of other sexual shit with our wives and hot women we’d like to fuck, but never cock sucking. What’s changed, Alan, and why would you even think I’d want to suck your cock?”

Alan was still rubbing his crotch, as he replied, “What’s changed is my fucking ED, and my need to get off without beating my meat, and then me seeing the way you were watching me piss this afternoon. And shit, you’re the one that mentioned a glory hole, which makes me wonder how you know about that. I was just thinking that if you’ve somehow changed a little too and might be realizing your attraction to my meat is stronger than in high school, then we could help each other out.”

I said, “Shit, Alan, are you really talking about me sucking your cock? I’ve never even thought about doing anything like that. But just for the sake of argument, what if I did? Would you suck my cock too?”

He answered, “No fucking way, man, I could never take a nasty ass cock that is pissed out of into my mouth. But if you’re willing to consider it, even ‘just for the sake of argument’ as you said, then that means we have quite different perspectives on it. I’m just not wired that way, but it looks like you might be. Come on, Ethan, maybe just get a closer look at my cock, and see if you feel any urges. Who knows, if you suck it good enough, I might eventually even be able to get it up for you.”

I said, “I don’t know, Alan. What would you think of me if I did something like that? Would we still be best friends, or would you look down on me as just a cock sucker? I can still remember how a couple of the gay guys in our class in high school were treated so shitty.”

Alan replied, “I remember how high school kids can be cruel too, but this is now and we’re good friends. And besides, even if you did suck my cock, that would only make you bisexual, since you’re married and still love pussy. And shit, I’d be bisexual too for letting you suck me. From what I’ve heard, gay guys are disgusted by women’s genitals.”

Our conversation had quickly evolved to the point where Alan was trying to convince me to suck his cock, and instead of flatly refusing to do it, it was like I was negotiating with him about it. I was also at the point of deciding to try it, and I said, “Okay, Alan, I guess I could at least get a closer look but I’m not sure I can go through with it.”

He said, “Great, but we’d better go into the tent in case some night fishermen come cruising by in their boat, since they might be able to see us, even through the trees and bushes.”

It was warm that time of year, and since we’d be sleeping on top of our sleeping bags anyway, we unzipped them and laid one on top of the other, on top of our pads, creating a cushy area a little larger than a full-size mattress. Alan laid back, resting his head on an inflatable pillow.

Sucking Alan the First Night

I was nervous and unsure how to start, and he said, “Come on, Ethan, I’ll kick off my shoes, and you can unbutton and unzip my shorts, and then pull them and my underwear down and off. I want you to do the work to show me that you’re really into doing this.”

It felt so strange kneeling beside my best friend on his right side, with him smiling up at me, as I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. I had never touched another boy or man in a sexual way before, and that was an uncomfortable act of intimacy, and he lifted his hips as I pulled his shorts and underwear off. His soft, thick cock appeared to be six and a half inches long and was lying across his thigh, as his huge, egg-sized testicles were hanging down on the sleeping bag.

I took in the sweaty, musky aroma of his hairy crotch, as I said, “Wow, Alan, this is an impressive hunk of cock meat. How big does this thing get on hard?”

Alan smiled at the compliment, and answered, “When I can get it up, it’s about eight and a half inches long and even thicker than it is now. If you suck it for me, you might find out. It sometimes stiffens slightly when I’m jerking off, so it might really get hard in your warm, wet, sucking mouth. Come on, man, you’ve done this much, so you should at least feel the weight of it.”

It was uncomfortable and hurting my back being on my knees that way, and I laid down next to him, on my left side, and reached over to grip his cock with my right hand. His cock felt so heavy and meaty in my hand, especially compared to mine, and the feeling of his foreskin was a new sensation for me too. I instinctively began stroking his cock, and although it didn’t get hard, it was leaking precum.

I stroked his cock for a few minutes that way and was fascinated watching his big balls and hairy scrotum rising and falling with the movement. Then Alan began to persuade me to do more, saying, “That feels good, old buddy, and I’m a little surprised that after just seeing you staring at my cock, I’ve gotten you to pull my pants down, and now you’re stroking my cock. Come on, buddy, you’ve already done more homosexual shit than I would ever do, so why not slide down a little and take my meat into your mouth?”

Then I thought of something, and asked, “Wait a minute, man. If I do this, do you intend to cum in my mouth?”

He smiled and said, “Well, yeah, that’s the whole point, dumb ass. It would be shitty to stop sucking me just as I’m starting to cum. And since I shoot big loads, it would make a mess out of our sleeping bags. It’s just cum, and you’ve told me before that you suck Jenny’s pussy after you fuck her. It shouldn’t be a big deal for you.”

Alan gently pushed on my shoulder, encouraging me to slide down on the sleeping bag, and I yielded to the pressure, moving down until my head was even with his hips, and my feet were poking slightly out of the unzipped tent door. His cock was about a foot from my face, and Alan rolled towards me onto his side, which brought his cock only a couple of inches from my mouth as I stroked it.

I sensed that my next move would change our relationship forever, but I was so aroused by what we were doing and with what was about to happen, that I leaned in and took his thick, oozing, helmeted cock head into my mouth. He moaned as I tasted and then began to suck his thick appendage, and I realized how much I liked the taste and texture of his cock and precum, and just the realization that I was doing something so nasty. I thought I even tasted a little of his dried piss from earlier. I stopped stroking his cock as I took more of his soft shaft into my mouth, and instead, began fondling his big testicles with my right hand.

Alan rolled further towards me, until he was partially on top and began stroking my mouth with his thick cock, and he said, “Fuck yeah, Ethan, that feels so fucking good. Your cunt mouth is even better than a pussy because pussies don’t suck my cock. I wish I had known years ago about your willingness to do this for me. Suck it, man, suck it.”

I realized that I liked the feeling of being partially pinned under him like that, and when he rolled further, almost totally on top of me, I pushed my left arm under him, which allowed me to grip and hold onto his hairy, bare ass. He was fucking my mouth the best he could with his soft cock, which was still good, giving how thick it is.

He then rolled all the way on top of me, and I held onto his ass with both hands and pulled him into my mouth, in unison with his strokes, and his big balls were slapping against my throat and upper chest. I wasn’t sure how long he would last, and it seemed like in about five minutes, I felt his cock stiffen and lengthen slightly, as it began squirting and pulsing in my mouth, as his big load of cum shot in.

Alan held still with his cock still spewing into my mouth, and he moaned, “Oh fuck, shit yes, suck it, Ethan, suck it, and totally drain my cock. Shit, buddy, that feels so fucking good, almost like I’m fucking a cunt. Keep sucking and swallow all of my cream.”

I kept sucking his cock, getting every drop of his tasty semen and sperm, and he stayed on top of me for another few minutes. When he finally rolled off me, I continued gripping his ass and rolled with him, until I was on top and between his legs, with his cock still in my mouth. And then on an impulse, I pulled off his cock and leaned down to suck his balls.

His soft cock was laying across my forehead and head as I sucked first one and then the other of his big testicles into my mouth, as Alan said, “Damn, Ethan, now this is a treat. I’ve never had my balls sucked before.”

Because my arms were still around his ass, which lifted him off the sleeping bag slightly, I sometimes moved down below his balls, to his bulging perineum, and sucked him there. I sucked Alan’s balls for about ten minutes, before pulling away and moving up to lay next to him. It was embarrassing looking him in the face, knowing that I had just sucked his cock, swallowed his cum, and then sucked his musky, aromatic balls.

Alan didn’t bother putting his shorts on, and was still naked from the waist down, as he looked over at me, and said, “Holy shit, Ethan, for your first-time sucking cock, you did a fantastic job. And the way you were holding me so tightly on top of you and sucking to get every drop of my cock slime, I could tell that you loved doing it. And shit, it was amazing having my big balls sucked. How are you feeling about this now?”

I answered, “This is so humiliating and embarrassing, Alan, but I loved not only sucking your cock, but also being pinned under you while you fucked my face. And fuck, buddy, you really do shoot a huge load of cum. I don’t know if you noticed, but your cock got a little bit hard just before you ejaculated.”

He laughed and said, “I’ve got a high libido, and we’ve got the rest of tonight, three more days, and two more nights to explore your new taste for cock and cum. I might be able to get fully hard by the time we go home. But shit, with Pete and Larry coming here tomorrow afternoon, we’ll need to be careful. They’ll be in their own tent, but it could be risky fucking around like this with them nearby. But who knows, maybe you’d like to suck them too.”

We laid there for a while, quiet in our own thoughts, until Alan said, “It felt so good having you suck my balls, and even behind my balls, and I’ve got an idea. You said that you liked being pinned under me, so you might like me sitting on your face. And just so you know, you can suck me anytime you want if you love it that much, and not just when I’m trying to cum.”

It sounded good to me to suck him more, and after talking for a few more minutes, I moved down between his legs, and casually sucked his cock and balls, alternating from one to the other. He was smiling down at me, and said, “I thought it was amazing when you were willing to suck my cock, Ethan, especially since we don’t have bathroom facilities our here, and there was no way for me to clean up after pissing. Have you thought about how nasty it was to suck my cock, when there might have been some piss remnants in my foreskin?”

I pulled off his cock to say, “Yeah, well, I guess all of this is kind of nasty. I did taste a little stale piss when I started sucking your cock, but that’s not as bad as taking your whole load of cum.”

After sucking him for a few more minutes, Alan said, “Let’s try that idea of mine. Just lie on your back.”

I laid back on the sleeping bag, not sure what Alan had in mind, and then he swung a knee over straddling my chest, facing my head, and pressed his balls to my mouth. I started sucking his balls, with him looking down at me with his cock laying across my face, and he said, “If you liked being pinned down, you should like this.”

Alan started moving slowly back and forth on my face until I was alternately sucking his balls and bulging perineum, and I sensed the stronger mucky aroma down there. He soon began shifting farther forward until I was only sucking his perineum, with my chin in his ass crack. I wasn’t sure if he realized what he was doing at first, when he slid even farther forward, and my face was enveloped in his hairy ass.

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

I struggled a little to let him know what had happened, and realized that he had done it on purpose, when he spread his ass cheeks with his hands, and sat more heavily on my face, as I barely heard him say, “If you like being pinned under me, buddy, then you should like this, having your face pressed into my hairy ass.”

It didn’t seem like he wanted me to do anything except experience the sensation of being pinned down, but when I started licking and sucking his aromatic ass crack, he said, “Oh fuck yeah, Ethan, suck my nasty fucking ass.”

He squirmed until my lips and tongue found his asshole, and he pressed down even harder as I began sucking and rimming him there, and I wrapped my arms around his thighs to hold him in place over me.

I sucked his ass for about ten minutes, and when he moved off me, he said, “Damn, buddy, now that was fucking nasty. Fuck man, you sucked my asshole. I guess tasting a little of my piss is nothing compared to that. It seems like we’ve released a perverted, hungry beast in you, man.”

“It was a little funky down there,” I said, “But I really enjoyed being under you that way and doing something so nasty. I can’t imagine doing anything nastier than that.”

Alan laughed, and said, “This might not be nastier than sucking my asshole, but what I have in mind is probably close. I need to get rid of some of this beer, and if you didn’t mind tasting my piss earlier, let’s see if you’d like to drink a little of it. Come outside with me while we try this.”

He was being more assertive, which I liked, and I followed him behind the tent. Alan hadn’t even bothered to put his shorts on, and I stood next to him, as he said, “Get on your knees next to me, and hold my cock while I piss. If the mood strikes, you can get a taste of my fresh pee.”

My perversions had evolved quite a bit in a short time, and it was hard to imagine myself there, on my knees and holding my best friend’s cock, as I felt the vibrations of his forceful urine stream. I wasn’t sure that I could take his full bladder, and I waited about thirty seconds before moving my mouth over his spewing cock and drank in his strong flow of beer piss. It tasted kind of bland and a little like the beer we had been drinking and I swallowed to get it down.

When he was finished, and I sucked the head of his cock and foreskin clean, he said, “Damn, Ethan, I think you’ve done just about every nasty thing I could have thought of, and you seemed to love it. Let’s go back into the tent so you can suck one more load out of me before we go to sleep.”

I sucked off Alan again that night, before falling asleep between his legs with my face nuzzled into his soft cock and balls, and his cock got harder than the previous time, just a few seconds before his ejaculation. It seemed like having his cock sucked was having a positive effect on his ED.

We woke at the same time in the morning, when I felt him stirring, and I sucked him off again, before we cooked a tasty breakfast of eggs and bacon over the campfire and got ready for our morning of fishing. We were on the lake just before dawn and fished until mid-morning. We had better luck than the previous afternoon and caught four bass. We shared one of the fish for lunch and saved the others to cook that evening for dinner, with Pete and Larry there, in case we didn’t have any luck in the afternoon.

Pete and Larry Arrive

Pete and Larry arrived mid-afternoon, just as we were getting ready to go out fishing again, and we waited until they set up their tent before all going out to fish together. I was a little bummed out with them there, since I was looking forward to spending more time sucking Alan, and I’m sure that Alan was feeling the same way. But we’re all good friends, so I was resolved to take advantage of any alone time we could get.

We were drinking beer, and from time to time we all had to piss out of the boat. Alan smiled as he watched me watching Pete and Larry when they pissed, and he raised his eyebrows, signaling that he thought I might be interested in sucking them too. They both have uncircumcised cocks, about the size of Alan’s meat on soft, as I far as I could tell with their cocks sticking out of their pants, and I was thinking about it.

Pete caught a bass, so we combined that with the remaining fish from that morning, and cooked a tasty dinner over our campfire, along with more beer. When Pete and Larry went into their tent for a few minutes to organize their sleeping bags before they got too drunk and it got too late, Alan leaned over and whispered, “I saw you eyeing their cocks, Ethan. Are you thinking about sucking them too? If so, I can clue them in for you.”

I wasn’t sure yet if I wanted my new hunger to go farther than Alan, and I replied, “Sucking you is one thing, Alan, but I’m not so sure I could stand the humiliation of them knowing about it too. Let’s just play it by ear and see how things go.”

Alan Tells the Others

We sat around the fire drinking for a while longer, and at about 9:00 pm I was drunk and walked unsteadily the twenty yards through the trees and bushes down to the lake, to make sure the boat was securely tied up for the night. On the way back I saw in the flickering light of our campfire Alan leaning over between Pete and Larry whispering to them. I had no doubt that he was breaching our trust and telling them about my new-found hunger for cock and cum.

I stepped quietly, getting within only about ten feet from them behind a bush, as I heard Alan whisper, “I have to be quiet because he’ll be back soon. But fuck yeah, I’m not shitting you. Ethan not only sucked my cock, balls, and asshole, but he also drank a half load of my beer piss. It’s not like I had to force him either. He was so hungry for it, that he sucked me off twice last night and again this morning. I’ll bet that he’ll suck you guys too if you handle it right.”

Pete said, “Holy shit, Alan, that’s unbelievable. My wife hasn’t been very receptive to sex with me lately, and I could sure use a blowjob or two. How do you suggest we approach him?”

They were all drunk too, and Alan was slurring his words, as he answered, “The idea of it kind of came up when we were talking about our wives being less receptive to us, and my ED, and I reminded Ethan about how he had been looking at my cock in the showers in high school, and that afternoon when we were pissing. He used to look at you guys in the showers too, and he was sure watching you piss from the boat this afternoon. When he comes back, steer the conversation to sex.”

Larry then said, “Well, fuck, I could sure use some blowjobs too, Alan. Maybe we can start talking about that stuff, to get him thinking about it, and then go to bed. If you think he might suck you off again tonight, then we could catch him in the act, and it would be hard for him to refuse us then.”

Alan said, “Yeah, that’s a good plan, and I have no doubt that he’ll want to suck me again tonight, since he’s such a hungry cock sucker. Just don’t let him know that I told you about it, and make it seem like you accidentally caught him sucking me, if it goes down that way.”

Then Pete added, “Let’s just play it by ear and see if we can get Ethan to admit his hunger and start out sucking us out here by the fire. We can take it into the tents after that. Talking about him watching us piss might be the best way to get it going.”

I was less upset about Alan betraying my trust, than I was excited about the idea of sucking Pete and Larry, and I walked farther back towards the lake before making some noise in the bushes, to give them a warning that I was coming back. I sat back in my chair by the fire, and they all acted like nothing had been discussed.

We were on our fourth beers and feeling no pain, when Pete said, “We’re sorry to hear about your ED, Alan, but shit, I haven’t been getting any pussy at home lately either.”

Larry chimed in, saying, “Yeah, it’s been a dry spell for me too, guys. The old lady hasn’t been in the mood to share that slimy thing between her legs, and she’s never been into sucking cock. Shit, maybe we should go into that nearby hick town and see if we can find a hungry skank at that little bar we passed on the way in here to take care of us. Maybe we can find one who likes to suck and fuck at the same time, so we can all get off sooner.

Then Alan winked at me, as he said, “Well, I’m getting tired of taking care of business with my hand, and a blowjob would be nice. But Ethan told me last night that he’s still getting taken care of at home, and even asked me if I’d considered going to that adult bookstore near home, to find a cock sucker at one of those glory holes.”

Pete spoke up and laughed, before asking, “How’d you know about glory holes, Ethan? You haven’t been visiting that place, have you, and been on the receiving end of one of those holes? I mean, shit, the way you were watching us piss out on the lake this afternoon, I’m thinking that you might have some interest. And come to think about it, you used to watch us in the showers in high school, too.”

I smiled and decided to let them know that I was suspicious of what they talked about when I was gone. I answered, “Whoa, Pete, you’re assuming a lot, and I think those beers must be doing the talking for you right now. I’ve never been inside that adult bookstore, and just mentioned the glory holes because a guy at work mentioned them one time. And shit, it's only natural to be curious and look when someone is pissing over the side of the boat, only a couple of feet from me. And, by the way, how did you know about Alan’s ED?”

Pete looked nervous when he said, “Yeah, well, it might be only natural for someone who’s attracted to cocks to begin with to look at other men, but I don’t think most normal men are curious about other men’s dicks. We could show you again if you’re still curious. But anyway, Alan told us about his ED when you went down to the boat a few minutes ago.”

I wanted to have a little fun and make it clear that I suspected Alan might have told them more. So, I glared at him, and said, “That’s interesting that Alan told you about his ED. What else did you tell them, Alan?”

Alan lied, and was setting me up to either agree to expose my new hunger to the others or to just keep it between us, when he responded, “I just told them how you were watching me when I pissed today and reminded them how you used to look at all of us in the showers in high school. But shit, Ethan, I think Pete, Larry, and I are drunk enough right now, that if you’re still curious, we could strip down and give you a good, long look.”

He was likely giving me the excuse of being drunk to save face, if I decided to go for sucking them, and I took him up on it, responding, “Well, shit, guys, I’m pretty drunk too. And what the fuck, I can’t stop you if you want to show off your meaty cocks.”

Sucking All My Friends

Those guys were horny, even Alan, who I had already sucked off three times in the previous twenty-four hours, and it was surprising how quickly they all stood up, kicked off their sneakers, pushed down, and took off their shorts and underwear. They all looked at me for a reaction as they sat back in their chairs. All three of their soft cocks are thick and uncircumcised, with Alan’s being six and half inches long, Pete’s six inches, and Larry’s five and a half inches.

After I didn’t say anything right away, Pete gripped his cock and balls in one hand and shook them towards me, as he asked, “Well, what do you think, Ethan, are these what you remembered from high school?”

We were sitting evenly spaced around the campfire, and Pete was about nine feet from me diagonally. I wanted to give him an excuse to invite me to take a closer look, and I replied, “It’s kind of hard to tell from here, but I think all your cocks might be a little bigger, or at least thicker on soft, than I remember from high school. But this sure feels weird with all of you hanging it out there just to give me a better view.”

Pete said, “Yeah, I think you’re right about mine being a little bigger than before. But shit, Ethan, it’s fine with me if you want to get a closer look. Come on, man, we’re all good friends here.”

I again gave myself the excuse of being drunk, saying, “Sure, why not Pete? After all these beers, it doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. I just don’t want you assholes giving me shit about it.”

He laughed and said, “Hey, man, what happens in the fish camp stays in the fish camp. And if you like what you see, you can get a feel of it too. Just stay there, and I’ll come over to you.”

Pete stepped in front of me, and because our camp chairs are low-slung, my face was at the level of his crotch. Then he said, “You’ve never seen my cock on hard, Ethan, and you can stroke it for me if you want to. It shouldn’t take much to get it hard for you.”

I knew that I wanted his and the other cocks, and gripped it, as I said, “Sure, Pete, let’s see what you’ve got.”

He started thrusting into my hand, and his cock was only about a foot from my face, as it hardened to what seemed to be about eight inches long, and so thick my fingers barely touched while gripping it. His sweaty crotch was musky and aromatic like Alan’s was, and I decided to end all the drama, since I knew that Alan had told them about me being a cock sucker anyway.

I took Pete’s thick, precum-oozing cock into my mouth, and pulled on his bare ass with my hands as he said, “Holy shit, Alan, I didn’t really believe you, and now Ethan is sucking my cock. Fuck yeah, Ethan, old buddy, suck my big cock.”

Pete shuffled forward, straddling me in the chair, and more closely leaning into me, as I sucked his cock, and he gripped the back of my chair to balance himself, as he began aggressively fucking my mouth. It felt so good being dominated by him that way, and I loved the feeling of his thick, hard cock reaming my mouth.

Alan and Larry were cheering him on, as Pete’s cock began to flex and stiffen further, and I felt and tasted pulse after pulse of his tasty cum shooting into my mouth, as he moaned, “Shit, fuck, yesss, this cock sucker is sucking the cum right out of me and swallowing it. Suck it, Ethan, suck and drain my fucking cock.”

I continued sucking his spent, softening cock until he pulled it out, and we were in the perfect position for me to lean down to suck his big, low-hanging balls. I supported and pulled on his ass to hold him in place as I sucked his balls, and Pete went wild, saying, “My wife has always said it’s nasty to suck my cock and balls, and here’s Ethan sucking me like he loves it. This is going to be a fun fishing trip, and we still have two more nights and days to enjoy this shit.”

Pete finally pulled back, and Larry was standing there to take his place. He said, “I don’t think my cock’s quite as big as Pete’s on hard, but it’s still plenty for you, and I shoot a huge load of cum for you to eat.”

I sucked Larry’s cock and balls just as I had Pete’s, and I liked sucking his cock which isn’t quite as thick and seven inches long. That’s still a big cock by any comparison, and I loved sucking his cock and big balls, and then eating his massive load of semen and sperm.

When Larry was finished and pulled back, Alan winked at me, before saying, “You know, guys, I think I’d like to take my next turn in Ethan’s mouth in our tent, so he can do some of the other stuff I told you about. You can watch and learn and seeing how eager Ethan was to suck you guys, I’m guessing that he’ll be happy to do whatever we want tonight, tomorrow night, and the next two days.

We went into our tent and Alan showed Larry and Pete how I liked for him to sit on my face and rim his ass, before saying, “I’m going to feed Ethan another load in a few minutes, but first I want to show you something. I’ve got to piss like a racehorse, and I don’t even need to leave the tent. Just stay there, Ethan.”

Alan turned around straddling my chest, facing my head, and pushed his soft cock into my mouth, then I felt his cock flex before the strong stream of piss started, and he said, “Swallow fast, Ethan, so I don’t drown you, man.”

Pete and Larry cheered, as Larry said, “Damn, look at that shit. Ethan is one hungry and thirsty cock sucker.”

Alan finished pissing and said, “Watch this guys. I like to fuck his face like this, since it almost feels like a pussy instead of Ethan’s cunt mouth, and I can almost get hard fucking him this way.”

He laid on me and fucked me with his soft, thick cock, and what seemed like about a minute before his ejaculation, his cock stiffened to be longer than Pete’s hard cock, and he pushed it into my throat, literally fucking me like a pussy. Alan started ejaculating as he moaned out, “Oh shit, fuck, this cock sucker has gotten my limp dick hard, and I’m flooding his cunt mouth with my thick cum. Being able to fuck my old friend’s mouth has given me at least a temporary cure for this fucking ED, and I plan to use it as often as possible.”

The other guys were laughing, and Larry said, “Well, if you don’t mind, Alan, we’re going to take Ethan with us to our tent for a little while, until you’re ready to go again, and we want to experience everything he did for you.”

Larry and Pete had to recharge for a little while before they could cum again, but I took turns sucking their soft cocks and balls, and they even sat on my face so I could rim them. Larry wasn’t interested in pissing in my mouth, but Pete was, and I drank his piss before sucking both off again.

I went back over to my tent with Alan, and casually sucked his cock and balls, until we both drifted off to sleep, with his cock in my mouth, until he woke us up an hour later wanting to be sucked off again. Then I went back to the other tent and sucked off Larry and Pete again, before going back to my tent to sleep.

The Next Day

It was embarrassing then next morning at breakfast, since we were all sobered up, and it was hard to look my friends in the eyes. But they finally started talking about what I had done for them and were teasing me about it, and that made it easier.

Pete said, “If my cock wasn’t so sore from being sucked off three times last night, I’d find it hard to believe what you did for us, Ethan. And shit, I don’t know what got into you to make you this way, but I love it, and the others do too. It’s nice having our own, shared cock sucker on this trip to take care of our cocks. And damn, man, your sure don’t mind doing some nasty shit either.”

We were out on the lake before dawn, but didn’t start drinking until the sun came up, and it was inevitable that they’d want to use my mouth on the boat. About mid-morning the guys were needing to piss, and I swallowed their piss, one at a time, before sucking them off in the boat.

They’re all a bunch of horny fuckers, just like I suppose I am, especially for being in our early fifties, and I sucked them off again when we went into shore for lunch, and again that night, as well as spending time rimming them. We only had a half-day on the lake on Monday, before packing up for the trip home, and I sucked off Larry and Phil again before they left the lake ahead of us.

Alan and I were in my pickup on the way home, and he said, “This has been an eye-opening and almost unbelievable weekend, Ethan, and I sure hope that you’ve made peace with yourself for acting on this hunger you’ve discovered. Shit, man, you had my cock hard almost the whole time sucking me off last night, and I want you to suck me off as often as we can get together. How are you feeling right now?

I answered, “I would never in a million years have thought that I would become a cock sucker for my friends and do that other nasty stuff. Heaven help me, though, once I experienced the feeling of having cocks in my mouth, and then felt what it was like to feel and taste cum shooting into my mouth, I have this uncontrollable hunger to service you guys. I’m not even that embarrassed about it now, and just want as much cock and cum as I can get.”

Alan smile, and said, “That’s perfect, old buddy, and I’d like for you to pull off onto that side road up ahead. I have a hankering to cum into your mouth again before we get back to Savannah.”

I sucked Alan off again that day, and then got into a routine of sucking off my three friends whenever we could arrange it. We started going on more fishing trips, and even made time on bowling nights for me to give my friends relief, and here I am in my mid-fifties now, sucking all the cocks I can.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments