Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger And His Friend

"Horny widow Linda learns a 'hard' lesson from The Stranger's friend"

37
12 Comments 12
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was a beautiful sunny day in Cleveland, a good afternoon for Linda's lovely playtime with The Stranger.

Linda, a horny sixty-five-year-old widowed lady, had been having afternoon fuck sessions occasionally with a stranger she met online several months ago. After Frank died two years ago she's been horny as hell, since fucking her vibrator wasn't just quite the same as fucking a real man.

Having loved Frank and not wanting to start a relationship at her advanced age, having The Stranger come over and fuck her once a week or so was perfect. No mess, no strings.

She messaged The Stranger, "How about a little fun time today?"

He messaged back, "Great I've got lunch at 11:30, I'll see be over around 11:45."

She messaged back, "Perfect, I'll see you then. I can't wait. Kisses."

As soon as he arrived he walked over and started kissing her while grabbing her ass. She then ran her hand down and unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. He had a nice fat cock and it was as hard as a rock. She got on her knees and started sucking.

"God that feels good. Don't stop. Please don't stop!" he begged.

She sucked away while fingering her clit, until she could taste precum in her mouth.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs I want to eat your pussy!" he demanded.

He pushed her over on the bed and spread her legs. Her clit was soaking wet and tasted so good.

She moaned, "God I've been so horny! Lick me Stud! Lick it faster!"

He kept licking, while pushing his finger on her g-spot.

"God, that feels good! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" she yelled.

All of a sudden, he could feel her spasm. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" she yelled.

He started to press, harder and faster, on her G-spot. A little juice started to run out. He pushed harder. She started to squirt.

"Oh my god!" she yelled.

He pulled his hand out as she squirted out like a fountain. He kept pushing and pulled out again. Another fountain! He proceeded to do this two more times. Until she lay there, kind of limp.

"Oh god, that felt so good. Fuck me! Fuck my now!" she pleaded.

He got up, pulled her to the side of the bed, spread her legs, stuck his fat cock in, and started pumping. She felt so good. Her cunt was sopping wet. Hard as a rock, he pumped faster.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum again!" she yelled.

He pumped faster, harder.

"Oh my god, yes!", she yelled as she came again.

"I want your cum! Give it to me!" she yelled.

He pumped hard and fast for another three minutes until he could feel it was about time.

"I'm gonna cum!", he yelled.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Fill me up!" she yelled.

He couldn't hold back anymore and started to unload.

"Oh god! Yes! Oh god! That feels so good!" he moaned. As the cum ran down her pussy unto her ass crack.

After finishing up. while getting dressed, Linda made the comment that he had petite balls for such a big cock. Not sure what to think The Stranger smiled and kissed her and left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Linda and The Stranger messaged back and forth and he agreed to come over again around 11:45.

He arrived on time and to her surprise he had someone with him.

"My friend would like to enjoy you as well." The Stranger said.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

Linda was a little unsure, as this man was rather rough looking, overweight, unshaven, and at least six foot four inches tall, and not the sort she would normally ever talk to. He smelled of grease and alcohol, not like her neat and tidy Stranger.

But she thought, "It might be interesting. Who’s going to know I've fucked a big old fat mechanic? He looks to have not had a woman for a while. I'll call him Mr. Blue Jeans."

Then Mr. Blue Jeans walks over, without saying anything, pulled her robe off and immediately grabs her tit and pinches her right nipple, which hardened stiff. He then put his mouth over her nipple, while pinching the other with his rough, grease-stained hand.

He then dropped his dirty blue jeans, his cock is just growing, but still flaccid. He then put his fingers in her mouth and opened it and took his flaccid cock and shoved it in her mouth and worked it back and forth. He held her head and moved it up and down the fast-growing shaft.

"Come on, make it hard! Suck it!" Blue Jeans grunts.

About this time The Stranger was aroused and took a place behind her and ran his hand up her pussy which was getting wetter.

"Oh, God. That feels so good. Don't stop!" Linda moans.

By now, Mr. Blue Jeans' cock had become hard and it is huge, at least ten inches. But she really couldn't believe how big his hairy balls were! Huge, like tennis balls! She'd never seen a cock and balls so big. Now his huge balls were slapping against her chin while he shoved his tool down her throat.

"Slurp, Slurp, Slurp," as she tried to get her mouth around his huge cock.

"Oh, God, that feels good. Suck it. Oh yes," Blue Jeans moaned.

She sucked on his cock for two or three minutes, gagging and slurping.

Then The Stranger said to Mr. Blue Jeans, "She’s ready."

Mr. Blue Jeans then picked her up, sat her on the bed, and puts her legs on either side up on his shoulders. He then felt her sopping wet cunt with his callused, grease-stained hands.

"Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck me!" Linda moaned.

Mr. Blue Jeans then shoved his big fat cock in hard and withdrew it and made Linda scream shoving it.

"Oh God that's big, be careful!" Linda yelled.

He grunts and heaves his big belly at her, his great big hairy balls slapping against her wet cunt while he pumps in and out for two or three minutes.

"Oh, God, that feels so good! Oh yes!" Mr. Blue Jeans moaned and grunted and came hard into Linda's red, swollen cunt, red and swollen from Mr. Blue Jean's tennis balls slapping into it. It's The Stranger's turn.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Yes!" The stranger yelled as he shot ropes all over Linda's big beautiful tits.

Linda's so dizzy she can barely see straight as Mr. Blue Jeans gets dressed in his dirty jeans and soiled shirt and The Stranger in his neat shirt and chinos.

Then The Stranger looked at Linda and asked, "How were those balls?"

Linda then thought to herself, "Be careful what you wish for."

Published 
Written by swede19721
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments