Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Almost a Virgin

""I was almost a virgin, never having had an orgasm with a man in my life.""

107
17 Comments 17
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"The story was originally written in March 2020 in collaboration with WriterofErotica333. She temporarily left the site, and the story was lost to us. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here it is again, in a greatly improved version."

Rachel was no longer interested in sex. At forty, she was a young widow and had remained chaste since her husband's death three years previously. It was not that she did not occasionally feel sexual urges. However, she did not want sex and what went with it. Sex was messy both physically and emotionally, and she satisfied her urges when she had them with her trusty vibrator.  

However, she liked one man as a friend, John. She saw him only as a friend. They would sometimes go out for supper or take in a movie. 

However, the way John looked at her made it evident that he desired her, so she ignored that side of John.

John was well over six feet tall and built like a wrestler with large muscles. Deep down, he had a well-controlled desire for intimacy with her. She sensed that desire, but it frightened her.

Her husband, before he passed away, had been an inferior lover, and she had never had an orgasm with a man.

She knew John wanted her. She wrestled between her desires and her unease with sex. 

John's bulk and strength intimidated her, as she had never had a relationship with someone like him.

With time, she concluded that if he genuinely wanted her, he would have to make the first move, and she would decide at that point what she would do. 

Then came the day. She was busy in her kitchen, dealing with some pots and pans, when John came to call. She met him at the door. She was wearing a lovely spring dress, but due to the heat, she had nothing under it, no bra or panties.

She invited him in and returned to the kitchen. Turning around to return to her chores, he scooped her into his arms.

"John, what are you doing?" she yelped.

"Rachel, I've wanted you for years. Today, I decided I would make you mine, and if you refused, I would be out of your life forever."

She struggled as she attempted to assess what was happening to her, but he was a man with a mission, and that mission was her. 

This excited her, and she could sense long-forgotten desires welling through her body. She had never felt that before, either with him or with any other man. This was new.

 "John, I'm scared. I've never had an orgasm with a man. I don't know what sex is about, apart from the smut I occasionally see on TV." 

"Never? Not even with your husband. Not in the seventeen years you were married."

"He is the only man I have ever had who made love to me. I came to him a virgin, and he never was able to satisfy me. The only times I have had an orgasm is with my vibrator."

"You poor deprived woman. I make no promises except that I'll do my best. Rachel, I want you so much. I have wanted you, it seems, forever."

He sat her on the counter and spread her legs wide, but not before he kissed her passionately. She responded to him with passion, letting her tongue slip slyly between his lips. While kissing her, he put his leg between her thighs, spreading her legs open. 

She felt her pussy get soaked and tingle as he parted her thighs. 

His strong fingers reached down, and he gently caressed her mound before inserting a finger into her hot pussy.

She moaned as his finger found her magic spot and massaged it. 

She broke the silence with a moan. "That feels so good," she said in a hushed tone. 

"John, I'm yours. Please take me and use me. Please be gentle. It's been such a long time that I feel I am almost a virgin again."  

He stepped away for just a moment and removed his clothes.

"Rachel, get undressed. I want to feast my eyes on your beauty.

"I'm not beautiful. I'm forty years old. My breasts are beginning to sag, and my ass is wider than it has ever been,"

"You're wrong. I can tell you that any man would desire your body. I have seen men look at you when we go to supper or a movie. You are more than beautiful. You are gorgeous. Now get out of those clothes, and let me make love to you."

She turned her back to him and slithered out of her dress. She stood with her back to him and hid her breasts and pussy with her arm and hand.

He spun her around and held her at arm's length to look at her.

"Don't be shy. Give me your hands."

Blushing, she obeyed, and he let out a groan.

"You are not only beautiful, you are gorgeous," he said almost breathlessly.

She looked at him simultaneously, admiring his manly chest, sculptured abs, and powerful arms. When she saw his cock she let out a gasp. "So big. John, you are going to split me in two."

"Don't worry. Soon, you will welcome it into you, and I assure you it will feel so good that you will crave it more than you can imagine."

He lifted her back up to sit on the counter and pulled up a chair to where his face was just inches away from her hot, wet, and luscious cunt. He licked his lips in anticipation before he bent down, and with his firm flat tongue, he took one long lick from the back to the front of her cunt. It made her squirm with delight. 

She wondered how this could feel. The intimacy made her insides melt, and she shivered with delight. 

He licked her inner labia and outer lips and nibbled on them, bringing a moan to her lips. He started slurping and lapping and sucking on her cunt, and she lifted her hips, thrusting against his mouth. His lips found her clit, he licked all around it before sucking her little nub between his lips, but seeing it swell, he slowed down. He wanted her to enjoy this for a long time. 

AdelynGinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelynGinn

He slowed down and gently thrust a finger into her while molesting her clit with his mouth and teeth. 

"John, Oh! My God, I'm going to cum," she yelled. "Yes! Don't stop. I'm cumming," she shrieked while her body convulsed on the counter.

As she panted and recovered from her first orgasm with a man, he soothed her body with kisses as he teased her taught nipples. She shivered with delight.  

Kissing her again, he lifted her and laid her on the table. He placed her legs on his shoulders, and then without warning, he plunged his hard thick cock deep into her. She felt her cunt spread wider than it had ever been. Right to the hilt it went. She felt his heavy balls smack her ass. She cried out in delight and excitement and ecstasy, feeling him almost split her wide open with his huge cock. 

She was so wide open and at his mercy. She loved the feeling of submitting to him. He fucked her so hard she wondered if she would be able to walk the next day. However, she knew that for her, this was a new beginning. She wanted this again and again.

The feeling of being stuffed was a delight. She felt John's desire as his cock pulsed deep in her wetness, and every thrust went right to her cervix.

She could feel her juices flowing and trickling out and flowing down her ass crack.

When John parted her legs and leaned forward to suck on her nipple. It felt as if a jolt of electricity shot through her body. 

"I'm cumming, John. Oh god, you made me cum again. I can't believe it."

"I've only started. I intend to do it again, at least one more time, tonight."

"Darling, my whole body is quivering. I don't know if I can cum again."

"Trust me. We have only started."

"Really!"

He turned her over and planted her feet on the floor with her back to him. She started to complain, but he wet his palm and fingers with the juices which were flowing profusely from her pussy and rubbed the juices around her anal star. His finger probed her tight ass. With some effort, his finger finally penetrated her tight orifice. 

She vainly started to protest, but she gasped when he added more juice and another finger. 

She groaned and tried to protest again, but the sensation left her breathless. It felt good, and her pussy responded by rewarding her with another mini climax.

Bending her so that her tits were against the table, a third finger stretched her ass hole, getting it nice and ready for him. She started to rub her clit as he lined up his shaft and slowly pushed his mushroom head through her pussy lips and along her wet cheeks.  

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her ass crack, teasing her while his three fingers went back to work up her ass.  His other hand joined hers at her clit and pinched it, and rolled it deftly between his fingers. 

When he judged she was ready, he pushed his cock into her tight anal passage. She started to scream with the new feeling she got from his cock pulsing in her previously virginal passage. She clamped down around his cock, using her inner muscles to milk it.  

"Rachel, that's so good. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm in heaven. I'm going to shoot my cum deep into you." 

He moved it in till he was entirely into her, his balls smacking into her tender pussy. She felt herself dripping from both holes as he lifted her into mid-air, cradling her thighs in his massive arms. She felt like a rag doll as he bounced her on his throbbing cock. She was helpless to stop him but happy not to. She wanted him so much to own her.

One more thrust, and he pushed all the way in, and she erupted explosively, feeling her pussy gush with her nectar. Was this her first, second or third time cumming in less than an hour, and her mind was totally blown. 

Her ass squeezed and massaged his cock, and he roared as he came hard into her ass. 

She felt the heat of his ejaculation as he filled her up.

She suddenly realized that they were in front of the window and hoped no one could see them. She was naked with her breasts and pussy in view for all to see. After slowly pulling out of her, his cum gushed from her ass.

He lay her on the sofa after having placed his t-shirts beneath her.  

She was gasping for air, and it felt so good. He went to the kitchen and came back with a basin of soapy water and began to clean her lovingly and with gentle care until she was cleansed from their wild fucking. Her breathing slowed, and she closed her eyes. He covered her, kissed her forehead, and whispered, "Sleep. I'll be back in the morning. We are just getting started." 

She smiled up at him. "There's more?" she asked.

"Much more. I intend to make up for all the years you have been deprived."

He left silently, wanting her to rest. 

She opened her eyes, saw him leave, and realized this was the best sex she had ever had. She had changed her mind now. She wanted it again and again. Soon! What a difference a day could make.

 ***

Your comments are appreciated. If you like it, hit the little heart below. If you love it, the star is yours to choose.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments