Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Big Milky Tits

"Sex with a pregnant friend and a Big surprise."

69
6 Comments 6
14.2k Views 14.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I've lusted after a friend for years, when she was pregnant and her hormones were racing, we finally had some fun."

A good friend of mine, Amy, is pregnant. I visited her yesterday to return some tools that I had borrowed from her husband Rob. When I got there Rob was out, Amy was home alone and she invited me in.

Amy was dressed in white leggings with a thin yellow t-shirt, everything was clinging tight to her ever-expanding body and her bump had grown substantially since I last saw her. Her boobs though, her boobs were massive, Amy was a big girl, with a substantial chest before she got pregnant, but now they must have been almost twice the size.

We got to chatting and I complimented her on how healthy she was looking, but I couldn't help glancing down every so often at her boobs. Her nipples were big and hard, poking through her bra and t-shirt.

"Huge aren’t they?" she said as she hoisted them up. "I can’t believe how big they’ve got, my nipples are so much more sensitive too."

We often flirted and chatted about sex so this was nothing out of the ordinary, but this time I found my cock was starting to get hard so much quicker than in the past.

"To be honest, they are getting too big for the maternity bras I’ve bought. It's getting uncomfortable these days having to squeeze my tits into them. This one I’ve got on now is tight, would you mind if I took it off?"

'God no,' I thought but I replied, "Not at all if it makes you more comfortable"

With a slightly naughty smile, she reached back and unclasped it, pushing her chest forward as she did, making her boobs look even bigger, then pulled it out of her sleeve, the way women seem to do as if by magic.

For big breasts, they were surprisingly pert and I could still see her erect nipples pushing forward, but now I got the bonus of her big, dark areola just visible through her thin yellow top.

"Two seconds,” she said, "I just need to put the washing machine on". With that, she walked over to the kitchen where her washing machine was. As she walked away, her ample hips swayed and her big bottom bounced, when she got to the laundry, I still had a great view of her She bent over, from the waist, her white leggings left little to the imagination as they were tight round her lovely big bum and she was clearly wearing no knickers as those leggings were riding up into the crease of her arse and pussy. My cock swelled some more. Amy then stood up, turned around, and walked back towards me. Her tits gently bounced and her leggings remained tight in her crack, giving her a big camel toe. I started to imagine her naked, it didn’t take much and my cock got harder as she sat down next to me again.

"Now, where were we?” she asked.

"You were telling me how sensitive your nipples are."

"Oh yes," she replied."They just seem to be hard all the time, and when putting a t-shirt on, or showering, the slightest touch on my nipples and I start getting horny. It's crazy, for about 4 weeks now I’ve not been able to stop thinking about sex, I just seem to want it all the time. Rob can’t keep up."

That was all it took and I was hard.

“Then, last night when we had sex, I started to squirt a bit of milk out of the girls."

"Really?" was all I could say.

"Yeah, I just start to leak when I get aroused, and when I orgasm, I squirt milk out. Rob says it tastes lovely too."

My cock went past being hard and was straining in my pants, and I couldn’t help but notice a damp patch starting to appear on Amy's t-shirt around her nipples.

"A few nights ago, I had an orgasm just from him sucking my nipples. It was fantastic, but I just wanted more."

The wet patches on her t-shirt were getting bigger, was she getting horny? She must have noticed me looking at her chest because she also looked down at her boobs and saw the wet patches

"Oh Hell, there I go again," she said as she grabbed both boobs and squeezed her nipples. more milk and this time I saw it seep through the t-shirt.

“Have you ever tasted milk straight out of a woman?" she asked me.

I hadn’t, although always wanted to. "No, I haven't."

"Would you like to taste mine?" she said as she lifted her t-shirt up over her head.

Her boobs looked fantastic, huge, with big dark areolas and big, hard nipples which had droplets of white liquid oozing out.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are good friends, after all. I’m horny as hell and I’ve seen how much you’ve been looking at my tits. I think that was what set me off, you perving on me."

I moved closer and took her left breast in my hand lifting it to my mouth. Taking her hard nipple in my mouth I started to suck. Almost straight away, I felt a jet of warm liquid fill my mouth. Wow, it did taste good, so sweet and so much creamier than I'd expected.

"Mmmm," she moaned, “that’s it suck the milk out of me." another jet of milk filled my mouth. "Now the other side," she demanded, "but don’t swallow."

I wasn’t sure why she asked that, but I did as I was instructed and filled my mouth with her lactate without swallowing.

"Now kiss me."

Again I did as I was told and passionately kissed her, the milk in my mouth spilling into her mouth as our tongues wrestled with each other. As we continued to kiss, passionately I caressed her boobs, gently squeezing her leaking nipples, Amy moaned with each touch of her sensitive tits. She reached over and ran her hand over my jeans feeling for my straining cock, when she found it she gave it a playful squeeze. "Wow you seem to be enjoying this as much as me," she whispered, "I think you need milking too."

With that, she pulled my belt open and unbuttoned my jeans, slipping her hand into my boxers and finding my rock-hard cock she wrapped her hand around it. Having Amy squeeze me and rub my dick felt great but it was a bit awkward for her so pulled my pants down further so she could get a better grip on me. With my jeans and boxers down past my knees, my sexy pregnant friend was able to pull my foreskin right back. She did this slowly but purposefully at first watching my helmet emerge and swell.

"Wow, you are hard!" she exclaimed and made a few more deliberate strokes on me. I continued caressing her huge tits and I felt them leak over my hands.

As her strokes on my cock became more rhythmical, I continued to play with her boobs, massaging them as I took turns sucking each of her nipples. Her breathing became heavier and she started to let out involuntary moans of pleasure. Occasionally leaking milk into my willing mouth, sometimes squirting, all the time she wanked my engorged penis.

I felt my balls start to tighten and my cock start to tingle. I couldn't wait any longer and started to cum, hard, squirting spunk over us both, jet after jet. As I did, I must have sucked or squeezed that bit harder because Amy let out a louder moan and she squirted milk out of both nipples simultaneously, moaning louder.

"Will you look at that, now my leggings are all wet too," she said as she took my hand and pushed it between her legs. She'd cum so hard it felt like she'd peed herself "Feel that. You've done that to me, I guess I best take these off too."

Amy stood up and pulled her leggings down, revealing a hairy, very wet pussy, her pubes matted up with her cum. With her soaking beaver In front of my face, she put a leg up on the sofa and pulled her swollen pussy lips apart. Her engorged vagina glistened as she stroked her clit and slipped one, two, then three fingers into herself. Teasing her clit with her other hand, she moaned again, before pulling her wet fingers out and pushing them into my mouth.

"Do I taste good?" she asked.

"God yes," I mumbled as best I could with her fingers in my mouth.

"I’m glad you think so," she replied as she fingered herself some more, before sucking her fingers herself. "Yum, I do." She reached down to my chest and wiped up some of my cum that was still dripping down my chest and sucked her fingers again. "Mmmm, so do you."

With that, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it forcefully into her hairy, wet snatch, thrusting it forward at the same time, almost smothering me, I started to lick her clit, running my tongue around it, in my mouth it felt huge.

"That's it, just there, lick me."

Her pussy started to pulsate and she let out a loud groan as she gushed into my mouth, pulling me in harder, so hard I could hardly breathe.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

"Oh no you don’t," she said, pulling my head in again, "Keep licking me, and finger me."

I did as she demanded. My tongue found her clit again and I licked it, circling it, sometimes sucking on it as I flicked it with the end of my tongue. I slipped 2 fingers into her sopping hole, pushing them deep in and I started to rub her g-spot.

"Oh God, that's good," she moaned.

I felt her muscles tighten around my fingers. pushing my face hard into her hairy pussy, I got another face full of her juices. "AAARGGHHHH." she groaned out loud.

"I need you to fuck me." She stepped back, her huge tits still dripping milk and got onto all fours on the floor, her chest pressed on the settee and her big bum pushed up in the air, her hairy arse hole and fanny in full view. Through the wet pubes, both holes glistened with her cum. She reached back and pulled herself wide open. "Come on, I want your big dick in me," she demanded.

I positioned myself behind Amy and slid my solid cock into her, as deep as I could, it went in with ease and my pregnant fuck buddy let out another involuntary moan. I entered her slowly at first, she was soaking and I could feel her juices dripping over my balls each time I pushed into her and I was rewarded with a deep sigh each time I thrust. I gave Amy's big bum a playful slap, making her yelp and she pushed back on me. I took this as encouragement and I started to thrust harder.

"Mmmmmm," was her response. "Harder!"

I pulled out and pushed deeper, harder, and faster until I had a good rhythm and was now pounding Amy's pussy hard. She was breathing heavily and pushing back on me, matching each thrust into her. I felt her pussy tighten around my rock-hard shaft as she orgasmed again, drenching my cock and balls. This spurred me on and pushed my thumb into her anus.

"Oh, God, yes!" she yelped as another orgasm waved through her.

"Put your cock in there," she demanded

"Your arse?"

"Yes, I want you to cum in my arse."

As I pulled out of her pussy, she squirted again over my dick. I moved up and pushed my swollen bell end into her tight bum hole, again with unsurprising ease, given how wet it was.

Slowly, but purposefully I slid the rest of my wet, throbbing cock into my pregnant friend's hairy anus. She moaned loudly. When I was in as deep as I could get I pulled hard on her ample hips so I could get that little bit deeper.

"Come on, fuck me, hard! " she commanded.

Amy reached back and with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I pulled partly out of her, then thrust deeply back into her, we both grunted in unison. Then I withdrew completely from her tight hole before forcing myself hard, back into her.

"That’s, it fuck my arse."

I did as I was told. harder, faster, and as deep as I could manage, we both moaned and groaned with each thrust.

"Harder," she demanded. I could feel my balls slapping her sopping wet pussy as I fucked her hard and deep. she swore out loud "fucking hell" as I felt her squirt again, all over my balls.

I couldn't control myself anymore and with one last, hard, bang into her, I started to cum, emptying my spunk deep into her arse, which tightened around my cock as if squeezing every drop out of me.

"Mmmmm," she sighed.

As I pulled out of her, I got a fantastic view of my cum dripping out of her bum, down to her soaking pussy, mixing with her cum and dripping down her legs

After a few moments, she rolled back over and sat back on the sofa, her tits still oozing milk, her legs spread wide, showing her matted-up pubes and engorged pink pussy lips. I sat beside her, breathing heavily. we kissed a little more, gently now then lay back exhausted.

It was then that we heard the front door open. It was her husband, Rob.

"Hi honey, I see Brian is still here, I hope you've been behaving," he said.

Rob knows fine well that I fancy his wife, and there's always plenty of flirting, inappropriate touching, and innuendo between us so I wasn't surprised when he walked into the room, stood, looked us up and down, and simply said "you dirty bastards."

His tone of voice was not angry and I could see he already had a hard-on.

"I hope you're not too burned out," Rob said as he unbuttoned his jeans, releasing his swollen manhood.

I've seen Rob naked plenty of times in the shower after the gym but never paid any attention to his dick before. This was the first time I'd seen it hard and it was impressive, a little thicker than mine but about the same length, clean-shaven, uncut, and veiny.

He continued to undress, and as he did my cock started to swell again, looking at his hard erect penis was turning me on. Rob walked over to us with his cock in his hand, he pulled his foreskin back revealing his big, engorged, purple helmet.

"Budge up," he said playfully, as he sat between us, putting his arms around our shoulders. "So who's going to start?"

Amy reached around and took my hand. "Go on, let me watch you wank my husband's cock," she said, placing it on his thick phallus.

I took a firm grip and slowly pulled down on it, making Rob moan. Rob's cock felt solid in my grip, as I started to slowly masturbate him I could almost feel his pulse in the veins running up his shaft. Amy watched with wide eyes and a cheeky grin, her legs still spread, our cum still dripping out of her. She put her hand between her legs and ran her finger along the length of her hairy, wet minge, pushing them in before pulling them out and sucking on them.

"I want to see you suck Rob's cock," she said to me.

I’d never done that to a bloke before, but often thought about it when I'd been playing with myself. So with a mix of excitement and nerves, I leaned forward and licked his penis. I licked around his exposed helmet, and he let out a deep sigh, egging me on. I moved my head forward and took his cock into my mouth, it felt bigger in my mouth than I expected, so only managed to get half his length in at first, but with a bit of perseverance and after two or three attempts, I was able to suck his entire length into my mouth. Pulling his foreskin back and forth as I moved my mouth up and down on him, I found a rhythm and Rob was breathing heavily.

Rob moaned some more as I pulled back off him to catch my breath. I looked up at Amy, she had the fingers of her right hand in her pussy again, as she squeezed her left nipple with the other hand, more milk, not squirting this time, just oozing out as she nipped her tit end, her eyes were fixated on me.

“That's good. Carry on, I want you to suck him, lick under his foreskin, wank him into your mouth.”

I'd never known anyone talk so dirty outside of porn and I was so turned on by it. I did as I was told, wanking Rob's big cock into my mouth, occasionally pulling his foreskin right back and licking around his engorged helmet, then a gentle squeeze of his balls made him stiffen up harder in my mouth.

With Rob's throbbing penis in my mouth, I looked at Amy and our eyes locked, she was fingering herself vigorously.

“That’s it, you’ve made me cum, I want you to make Rob cum too, in your mouth but don't swallow it, come and kiss me like before.”

I became more rhythmical with my wanking of his dick not letting it right out of my mouth, Rob started to moan, louder.

“Fuck, that’s good!”

Then I got my first taste of precum, salty and a little bitter. This spurred me on further and I took a gamble, I pushed a finger up Rob's arse.

“Oh my god,” was all he said as the surprise pushed him over the edge.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock down my throat, holding me there as he emptied his balls, warm spunk forced its way down my throat. I started gagging as his knob as it pushed past my tonsils, so Rob let me go, but as I pulled off him, he kept cumming, spraying in my mouth and over my face.

Amy moaned as she came again, her tits squirting milk, she leaned forward and licked Rob's cum off my face and kissed me, licking his cum out of my mouth, then she went back to her husband and kissed him passionately, sharing the mess.

Published 
Written by TGFF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments