Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lunch Lady

"A young man gets his first taste of chocolate when he helps out in the cafeteria"

88
19 Comments 19
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The high school cafeteria was really just a hole in the wall located in the main hallway, much like you would find in the food court of a mall. A counter with a register where you would place your order and The Lunch Lady, as she was known, would prepare and serve your order. Students could volunteer to assist her during lunch and to help her clean up the kitchen. I was one of them.

In my last semester of high school, already eighteen and counting the days left to Graduation I had free afternoons. I decided to volunteer to help pass the time and to get some experience in a kitchen environment. Dreams of a restaurant one day would float in my mind occasionally, and I found the little cafeteria intriguing.

I also found The Lunch Lady intriguing.

The Lunch Lady was actually Jemma, a forty-ish Jamaican woman with a thick accent, an attitude and a huge set of tits. She was short, stocky and buxom, her uniform top always straining to hold back the huge mounds of dark chocolate. Even with the hairnet on, she was an attractive woman, with her big, pouty lips, wide nose and dark eyes. Her smile, when it occurred, was wide and bright, causing her face to light up and make her even more attractive.

On my first day, I was greeted with a slight sneer as she looked me up and down. Being six foot two and almost two hundred pounds I dwarfed her when I came through the door and entered the small space of the kitchen.

"They send me a giant!" she exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air.

"Uh... hello. I'm J. I'm here to help for the rest of the semester."

"I know who you are," she huffed. "Look around, I need those little girls that usually come. There is not much room in here for a boy like you."

The space was small. A fridge, a freezer, a small grill and a deep fryer took up most of the space. There were counters along the other wall, one with a dishwasher and sink, and another for preparing food. There were racks and shelves as well as a few cabinets and a microwave.

I shrugged.

"Put this on," she instructed as she handed me an apron.

I put it over my head and she chuckled as I tied it up as it barely touched the top of my thighs.

"Well, it's small but it will keep your shirt clean," she laughed. "Okay, we will give it a try, now listen to what I tell you."

She explained what I was to do, made sure I followed along and understood. Mainly it was to prepare a few items, fill the cups and snack racks, and keep things clean. Once done I was to look after cleaning up dishes, dumping trash, sweeping, mop and help wipe down the kitchen for the next day.

She looked at me and then the shutter over the counter to the hallway.

"You open and close that now," she told me. "You can reach it."

I opened the shutter and took my place behind her, doing as she told me.

Over the next few weeks, we had a rhythm going and things went smoothly for the most part.

I found myself drawn to her. I would watch her constantly, her big, wide hips swaying under the dress uniform, stretching the fabric tight. I tried to picture her ass, what it would be like to grab big handfuls of the juicy cheeks hidden from my view. Her huge tits would sway and jiggle even though they were tightly restrained, and sometimes I would get a glimpse of her massive cleavage when she bent over. If we happened to bump into each other my cock would react instantly, and a few times I know she noticed the bulge in my pants on display under the hem of the apron.

Here I was, in a school full of hot, horny young girls and I had a lusty obsession for The Lunch Lady. Thoughts of her filled my evenings and weekends, driving my fantasies. I even thought of her when I fucked Jenny in my car one evening, her big, wide ass filling my mind as I plowed into Jenny relentlessly and giving me one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever had.

I had just pulled down the shutter and turned around when she bent over and began to load the dishwasher. I stared in awe at those big hips and the large expanse of her ass, feeling my cock swell to the bursting point as she slowly undulated in front of me. I couldn't help myself and my hands moved on their own as they gently grabbed the big, round cheeks and squeezed.

She didn't flinch or move as my fingers gently groped her surprisingly firm flesh.

"You've been wanting to do that for a long time, haven't you?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder at me.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

I pulled my hands away and stepped back.

"I...I'm sorry," I stammered. "I... I just..."

She laughed and stood up, slowly turning to face me as she wiped her hands on the front of her uniform.

"It's okay," she assured me. "I see you looking at me. Staring at my bottom and looking down my top."

She gave her shoulders a little shake and the huge tits swayed, catching my attention like magnets.

"Tee hee hee," she giggled. "It's been a long time since a boy showed any interest in me."

She stepped towards me and put her hand on the bulge in my jeans.

"And you show a lot of interest, don't you?" she teased.

I nodded and swallowed hard as her hand rubbed up and down my cock.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked as she pushed her huge tits into me.

I looked down at the big, dark pillows pushing out the top of her uniform as she squeezed them together.

"Yes.." I croaked.

She giggled and took my hands in hers, bringing them up and placing them on the huge mounds. As I gently dug my fingers into the firm flesh more spread out, my hands were unable to grasp the fullness of each breast. Large nipples poked into my palms as I squeezed and kneaded while her hand pressed hard over my bulge.

"You are more of a man than a boy," she announced. "This is not the place for you to show me how much of man you already are."

I nodded in understanding and took my hands away.

"But..." she purred as she squeezed my cock. "I like what I feel, and I will give you a taste of what you want."

She stepped back and lifted the hem of the uniform dress up. With a slight wiggle of her hips her hands pulled down her panties, wide and black, and she stepped out of them and turned around. She lifted it up to her waist and bent over, leaning on her elbows on the counter and glancing at me over her shoulder.

I unzipped, yanked my pants down around my ankles and grabbed on to those big, wide hips as I moved in behind her. I used one hand to guide the fat tip of my swollen cock in between the big, pouty folds of her cunt and rubbed it in the wet, juicy slit. I pushed in and felt her welcome me, a little grunt escaping her lips as I pushed in halfway. In three strokes I had the full length buried in her.

"Ooh.. that's nice," she moaned.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking, marvelling at the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her juicy, purplish pussy on each stroke. Her big, firm ass jiggled with each thrust, driving my lust even higher. Her skin was smooth and the colour of dark chocolate, her hips full and firm in my hands.

"Yes... yes..." she moaned.

I felt her quiver and her pussy tightened up on my swollen prick, squeezing it tightly and pushing me over the edge as she let out a deep groan and climaxed. I couldn't wait any longer.

I pulled my cock out and grabbed it with my hand, jerking furiously as I pushed out streams of pearly white between her ass cheeks and over her hips and lower back. My knees almost buckled as I emptied out. I let go of my cock and slipped it back inside of her dripping wet cunt, pushing in deep and enjoying the feeling as the remaining cum was emptied into her.

I looked down at the glorious mess on her big ass, cum running down onto my shaft from between the dark cheeks. More trailed down her ass and ran down her hips, like pearly tears running down a face. I slipped myself out of her and stepped back.

"Ooh, that was fun," Jemma sighed as she stood up.

She dropped the dress down from her waist and picked up the panties from the floor, tucking them into the pocket of her uniform.

"Now, you had a taste," she teased. "Do you want to try the whole meal?"

"Oh, yes," I nodded. "That was fucking great."

"From now on you come to my place to play," she said as she ran her hand along the side of my face. "Here is for work, not play, understand?"

I nodded as I zipped up my pants. "Yes, I understand."

"Good," she replied. "Now clean up and lock the door when you leave, I need to go home and relax after that."

"Sure," I responded with a big grin.

She picked up a pen and wrote on a post-it note, handing me the little yellow paper.

"My address," she explained. "Come by when you're done here."

"Definitely," I promised.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments