Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Veronica The Milf

8
19 Comments 19
50.9k Views 50.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

I had a shit day at my job. I got into a fight with my boss. I stormed out and went to a local bar. I needed to get drunk and forget about my lousy day.  I planned on just getting really fucked up and not talk to anybody. I had no plans on flirting with anyone.

Until, I met Veronica Stetson. Veronica was the hot MILF who was at the bar. When I mean hot, I mean a thirty-five year old with nice tits and a great ass who was bored and married. I’m talking about a vixen who was fed up with her husband and looking for a young stud to fuck her brains out.

Yes, it was my lucky day and I was going to be her play thing. She immediately came up to me and started to talk. She bought several rounds of drinks and got very chummy with me. She was like a damn octopus and had her hands right in my groin.

This babe worked me for about an hour and then wanted to close the deal. She whispered into my ear that she had a room down the street and told me she’d make my day.

She took my hand and we drove to her hotel. She was already hot and sexy, but when we got into the room, she became a hot vixen. She pushed me into the wall and kissed me passionately. She pushed her tongue down my throat and unzipped my trousers and played with my cock. She made me nice and hard and took off her blouse and bra and dropped down to her knees.

Veronica wrapped her red lipstick lips around my dick and made love to my cock with her mouth. She really seemed to like my cock and stuffed as much as she could down her throat. She made all kinds of sweet sucking noises. She held and massaged my balls while she worked like a little cocksucker. 

What really surprised me was when she played with my asshole. She spat on her fingers and went to town on my backdoor. I had never had a lady interested in my asshole. She pushed her finger into my anus and rubbed at my prostate gland. It felt incredible with her sucking my cock. It was so incredibly amazing I moaned out at sprayed her hot mouth with a pile of my come. She drank it all down and stood up. She kissed me and finished undressing me.

It was the best blow job I had ever received. She took my hand and brought me over to the bed. She pushed me onto the bed and removed her skirt. She took off her panties and sat on my face. She moved her sweet cunt all over my lips and tongue. I was enjoying tasting her sweet juices that were exploding out of her pink folds. 

This MILF leaned forward and played with my hard cock again. This woman only had sex on her mind. She wanted me hard again.  It didn’t take long because I’m a young and hot stud. Veronica got off my face and climbed on top of my dick and fucked the shit out of me.

She was moving her little cunt back and forth while I rammed her pussy fast with my cock. She let out a loud moan and came on my dick. Her cunt was so juicy with her pussy juices. I had trouble staying inside of her wet pussy.

She begged me to put my cock down her throat for another pile of my come. She sucked my dick dry and this continued for several more hours. I was so fucking happy that I met her.She fucked my brains out all that afternoon.

She’s my hot slut to use a few times a week. Meeting Veronica was like hitting the lottery. I’m happy her husband has a small penis and is unable to please her. She fucks the shit out of me every week. It’s been a lot of fun.

**

Today's the day I meet Veronica.  I had no idea what kind of fun she had in store for us today.  Each time was different.  She never really spoke about her life. She just would come to the destination that we had talked about and fuck my brains out. She was only interested in getting laid. She was like a dream. Just some horny wife that needs to get fucked. She's definitely my dream girl. A tall hot brunette with great tits and a nice ass. A nice slut that loves cock. What guy would turn that down?

She has the greatest breasts you’ve ever seen. She claims that they are hers, but I’m certain they’re implants. They don’t move around, but they bounce up and down when she rides me. The best part about Veronica is, she does all the work. She sucks my dick, rides my face and then rides my dick. I don’t have to do very much. She likes to control the situation. 

I got dressed and met her at our meet-up location. We never go out. She just wants to get fucked. I undressed and sat on the bed and waited for her. I played with my dick, so I had a nice erection when she came in. She likes to fuck as soon as she gets in. She did say, that her husband had a small penis and doesn't please her.

SMARTLADYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SMARTLADYY

She enjoys having sweaty, hot sex when we meet.

**

The door opened and Veronica and another hot broad walked in.

“Abby that’s Doug. He’ll be our play toy tonight.”

“He’s a hunk. You were right.”

“Doug this is my friend Abby. She’s going to play with us tonight.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Fuck, look at his cock! He’s hung like a horse.”

Veronica and Abby were talking while getting undressed. Abby was just as hot as Veronica. She was blonde with nice tits and a round ass. I was so horny and just wanted to get started. I knew it would be a fun time. Two MILF's who needed to use a hot and horny guy.

“Can you see why I’m cheating on my husband. His tiny dick can’t even compare with Doug’s. When he comes, I can feel his warm cum hit my cervix. It feels amazing hitting my g-spot. I don’t think my husband has ever made me come. Doug is like God in the bedroom. He eats my pussy until I come.”

“Thanks for sharing him with me. My husband fucks like shit too. I could use myself a nice hung stud.”

“Why don’t we both lick his dick! I’ll suck his balls and you can suck his cock.”

“Sounds good.”

I sat on the edge of the bed and Veronica and Abby knelt down. Both girls kissed and licked my shaft and Veronica stuffed my one ball into her mouth while holding and massaging the other one. Abby opened her mouth wide and fed my dick into her mouth. I played with their firm tits while they enjoyed my hard dick.

Abby was a great cocksucker too. She took my dick all the way down her throat while Veronica sucked my nuts. I was moaning while I twisted their nipples. They were making moaning noises while they enjoyed my cock.

“Don’t make him come. Ride his face and I’ll ride his dick. I must fuck his dick now. I love how big it feels inside of my tight pussy.”

“That sounds good. My pussy is so wet for his tongue.”

The girls stood up while I got comfortable on the bed. My cock was throbbing and very hard. Abby stood on the bed and squatted over my face. I moved my tongue all over her pussy folds and pushed my tongue into her wet pussy. Her juices tasted good while I tongue fucked her.

Veronica climbed on top of me and eased my baton into her tight cunt. Her pussy felt incredibly warm while she got comfortable on my dick. I couldn’t see her fucking me, because I was munching on Abby’s cunt. But my cock felt great high inside of her wet pussy.

She moved and rocked while I bucked up deep inside of her cunt. I imagined her tits were bouncing hard while she rode me. She eventually screamed and came on my dick. My cock was soaked with her juices. The girls switched places and Veronica sat on my face and Abby rode my dick.

Veronica’s pussy tasted amazing. Her juices were sweet and delectable. I slurped and tongue fucked her into another orgasm. Abby sat up high on my baton and fucked the shit out of my dick. Veronica leaned forward and her and Abby shared a passionate kiss. I could hear them kissing while I ate Veronica’s pussy. 

“Come in my pussy! I’m on the pill. Fuck I’m coming. Shit!”

Abby’s cunt exploded with her pussy juices and I let my sperm into her cunt. I sprayed a shitload of cum into her snatch. 

“Isn’t he amazing? Have you ever fucked such a big cock?”

“He’s a dream boat. Thanks for sharing him. My cunt feels so good. I liked feeling like I actually got fucked.”

“Right!  When I fuck John, I can’t even feel his dick. He’s super small and a waste of time. Thank God, he has a great job. That’s the only reason I stay.”

“Doug, you're so sexy. I'm never giving you up.”

“Good! Because I like that hot pussy of yours.”

“Same time next week?”

“I’ll be here with my dick in my hands.”

“Great. I’ll see you next time. Maybe I’ll bring Abby or some other friend.”

“The more the merrier. Just as long as I get some pussy.”

“You’ll always get pussy Doug. I just love your cock. Fucking you is like hitting the lottery.”

I felt the same way. Meeting Veronica was the best thing that happened to me in a very long time.

The girls giggled while exchanging stories about their husbands. They got dressed and left. Veronica just fucked me and never really talked about her life. She really wasn’t interested in anything about me. She just liked what was between my legs. She wanted to leave happy and well fucked.

I was happy she picked me to be her play thing. I took a shower and went to a bar to have a few drinks. I knew I had a good thing going with Veronica. I was hoping she wouldn’t tire of me anytime soon.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments