Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tornado Pt. 1

"Will tragedy bring love?"

6
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The tornado sirens went off, deafening my ears as I ran to the house to get into the basement. The siren was incredibly loud and it was two houses down on the corner. I ran in and got into the basement and closed the door and huddled in the corner, scared out of my mind. The clouds were heavily dark and there was some hue of green to one spot. I was always told by my grandmother that green clouds meant death. But, I knew it was because of hail which I could hear battering my home. The siren lulled off and the revved right back up again sending chills down my body. I knew that it meant that a tornado had formed and was destroying the town. 

The air got really quiet and not a sound was heard. My ears began to pop from the air differences and I heard a deep threatening growl from the tornado. I screamed as my house was torn apart and destroyed by the tornado. I could hear glass shattering and wood splintering. The basement shook but stayed intact so I was thankful for that. Soon, the tornado moved on to the next house and I could hear it eating up the houses and trees. 

For a while, I stayed huddled in the corner of the basement. My grandpa told me that when a tornado hits, stay in cover until you KNOW it's over. I stood up and walked to the stairs that led outside. I pushed open the doors to emptiness. My home was gone and so were the others. People began to file out of their broken homes and started to search and rescue. I saw a tall woman walking towards me. In my state of shock, I stared at her long and hard. She approached me and said, "Are you OK? That twister sure did leave us a mess."

I shook my head, my mouth agape and the woman gave me a hug. 

"I'm Asada. I was practising MMA in my basement when the tornado hit. What's your name?" she asked.

I grunted and said, "Jane Bliss. I was mowing the lawn when the sirens went off." Asada laughed hard at me but not directly at me. I knew it was stupid to mow the lawn in a severe thunderstorm warning but I thought I had more time.

Asada patted me on the back and said, "Well, now you don't have to worry about mowing your lawn, the city might do it for ya!"

I giggled and said, "So, where am I going to go? I don't have any family around here."

Asada chuckled again and said, "You can stay with me if you want. I have a home near my gym. I lived right on the corner to the tornado siren so I heard it but thought nothing of it because ya know, I was in the basement."

"Really? you'd let me stay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're neighbors and we should help each other out ya know?" Asada said. 

----

The town looked so depressing with all of the buildings either gone or destroyed in heaps. Asada's truck was fortunately not damaged by the tornado. I'm not sure how it survived by tornadoes are strange phenomenons that really baffled even the scientists. I sat in the passenger's seat and Asada drove around slowly over powerlines and dodged fallen trees and debris. I finally calmed down and noticed how Asada looked. She wore an MMA fighter's uniform and she had large perky breasts that were strapped down by the sports bra. She had a nice toned body and long brown hair. She had it in a ponytail and was chewing on some gum. 

She looked like an Amazon woman and I knew that she was from Russia but managed to adapt to the Southern dialect. But she still had a bit of Russian in her voice and it was beautiful. "When we get home, we should shower to get all this muck off of us. You can go first since your my guest," Asada said.

I nodded my head and said, "Ok." Will you be joining me? I shook my head and leaned back in the chair.

We soon approached the home gym and parked in front of the door. We went in and I sat on the couch. Asada went to the closet and pulled out some sleeping bags and put them on the ground. The sleeping bags were next to each other and I was secretly delighted at how close they were. Asada pulled out some drinks and popped the tops off of them and gave me one to drink. I took a big gulp and sighed as I leaned back into the couch. Asada sat next to me and drank her beer. "The shower will feel good and warm us up and make us feel clean, ya?" Asada said. I nodded my head and looked away to hide my blushing face and drank my beer. 

Asada quickly finished her beer and threw it into a recycling bin and stood up and stretched. She grabbed a towel from the closet and walked into the bathroom and I followed her quietly. The bathroom was a large one and had many stalls to it. "I think we can both shower in separate stalls. I had forgotten that I had this many showers. Must have hit my head," Asada said.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

I giggled and said, "You probably just forgot from the shock of having a tornado hit you." Asada shrugged her shoulders and said, "Ya I guess."

I grabbed a towel and went to a stall and pulled back the curtain and turned on the faucet and watched as a strong stream of water exploded from the showerhead. I started to undress and got in, the hot water warming my body and making me tingle in delight. I heard Asada get in the stall next to mine and I smirked at the thought of her naked and wet next to me. I scrubbed my body sensually and erotically as I thought about Asada taking me. I ran my hands up and down my body and squeezed my breasts and pulled at my nipples eliciting a small moan from my lips. I giggled and hoped that Asada didn't hear that moan. But what if she did?

I moved my hands to my pussy and began to circle my clit in slow deep pressure and gasped as I plunged a finger deep into my wet pussy. "Is everything OK Jane?" Asada asked.

I shivered and my heart lurched but I managed to say, "Yeah. Just enjoying the hot water that's all." I continued to finger myself as I flicked my clit with the other hand and stifled my moans and gasps. I shook heavily as I orgasmed into my hands and squatted down until the convulsions subsided. I stood back up and cleaned myself off and turned off the shower and got out. I quickly dried off and got dressed in my old clothes and walked back to the living area. 

Asada soon joined me and her hair was down. She sat on the couch and dried her hair as I sat on my sleeping bag and stifled any sounds that I would make. "H-Have you ever been with someone?" I asked in a shy voice.

Asada looked at me with her bright blue eyes and said, "No? Are you asking me to date you?" I giggled uncontrollably and nodded my head. Asada chuckled and said, "So that gasp was for me then?" I choked on my spit and blushed hard. Asada stood up and came over to me and sat next to me on her sleeping bag.

Asada put her hand on my face and caressed it as she gave me a sensible kiss on the lips. I kissed her back and leaned forwards and reached out for her breasts. She moaned slightly and pulled back to pull off her top letting her boobs drop and jiggle. I blushed hard and took off my shirt and we began kissing again. We fondled each other's breasts and pulled at each other's nipples and kissed. I took off my pants and underwear and Asada did the same. She got on top of me and kissed me like she was hungry for me while running her hands down my stomach. She rubbed my pussy aggressively and made sure I felt her rubbing her vagina against my leg. We both moaned and panted as we were both severely aroused. 

I played with her breasts and groaned as she plunged her fingers deep into my trembling pussy. She thrust in and out aggressively and I arched my back and clenched my fists. I cried out as I began to spasm in ecstasy as I came. Asada cooed at me and began to suck on my tits. Taking her time sucking each nipple and pulling at them with her teeth in a gentle manner. I panted hard as she began to kiss her way down, dragging her tits along my body as she moved to my pussy. Asada licked up and down at varying pressures and circled my throbbing clit with her tongue. Then she put her mouth over my pussy and began sucking and thrusting her tongue deep into me. "Oh, Asada!" I moaned loudly as I reached climax. She wouldn't stop and I shook and trembled greatly as I orgasmed again. 

Asada pulled back and looked at me with lust in her eyes. She crawled over me and sat on my face, inviting me to eat her out. I put my hands on her thighs and began to lick at her throbbing pussy. I licked side to side and back and forth whilst she moaned on top of me. She rolled her hips as I tongued her and sucked on her clit, sending her into a frenzy as I sucked harder and battered it with my tongue. She climaxed right onto my face and I squeezed her thighs as she trembled and shook with pleasure. She collapsed on top of me and I watched as her pussy pulsed from the orgasm. 

I rubbed her pussy with my thumb and she moaned as she rolled her hips aggressively for the most pleasure.  She moaned my name and I moaned hers as we both climaxed. Asada rolled over to be next to me and held me in her arms. I gave her a kiss and we both fell asleep in each other's arms, naked and covered in sweat. I could get used to this.        

 

Published 
Written by AlienloverFantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments