Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day At The Office

"He meets a female engineer, and they engineer pleasure..."

11
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this story, and that it gives you pleasure. If you do, please take a moment to leave a comment, give a rating, and/or get in touch. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Comments, ratings and messages keep the story going."

I had been thinking about your challenge of getting a little more risque to enhance our sex all day that Thursday when I drove up from Port Elizabeth to visit you at your office. An accident just outside of Grahamstown slowed the traffic to a standstill. That was all traffic except the taxis, which seemed to believe that the road also encompassed the nearby farms and that the small spaces between the cars were suitable for a Grand Prix.

It was hot, and tempers even hotter, but eventually the accident scene was passed. A beer truck had jack-knifed and spilled a few thousand litres of Castle lager onto the pavement, along with masses of broken glass. I was worried if I would ever get to East London before quitting time, so I pushed the red Ferrari hard, and pulled into East London at around 3:00 in the afternoon, sweaty, but still aroused from imagining seducing you in your workplace.

I loved that last text message from you.

“I think I would like you to come here and fuck me,” you said. “I miss your cock in me.”

“I will bring my cock over as soon as possible,” I had replied. “Keep it warm for me.”

Remembering how scents arouse you, I hoped that the smell of my arousal was not lost by the delay on the road.

When I arrived, you were in your office, bent over some map printouts on a table. Later you told me that you have been dreaming about making love all day. I walked quietly into the office, came up behind you.

“Hi,” I said softly.

You turned around, and I could see by the liquid glow in your chocolate brown eyes that you had been thinking about sex, and fantasizing about the risky and exciting prospect of getting fucked in the office. I had planted the seed when I phoned you at lunchtime, after our little text exchange, but I didn’t tell you I would be there to help you live the fantasy today still.

I walked up to you, and as you turned around I took you in my arms, and kissed you gently on the lips. I brushed my lips gently against your neck, and nibbled your left ear lobe. I remember that little bite on your chin that had you melting into my arms.

“What are you working on?” I asked.

“It’s a map of rural electrification projects that we have completed, and those that we still have to do,” you replied. “I need to plan the next bit of work to optimise resources.”

“Well, I have some urban electricity that I would like you to feel,” I said.

“Are you an engineer too now,” you asked as you looked at me, smiled liquidly, and went to close your door.

“No,” I said. “I am just want to be inside and engineer. One in particular.”

You chuckled at that.

We embraced again, leaning against the door. I placed my right hand on the small of your back and drew you close. Your pelvis met mine, and you felt my incipient erection against you.

“Mm, I love feeling you close,” I mumbled.

It excited us both to be so close. We had a passionate kiss, and I explored the roof of your mouth gently with my tongue. I sucked on your bottom lip, and kissed your neck. You let out a soft moan because this was what you have been fantasizing about since my call earlier.

“Thank goodness most of the technicians are out in the field today,” you said in a husky voice.

“We have the office to ourselves?” I asked.

“Yea, Tabisa has taken a couple of days off to visit family,” you said. “So you are stuck with just me today.”

“Then let me continue what I was doing to my beautiful engineer,” I said.

“Let me lock the door,” you said, and went to the door to lock it.

When you came back I picked up where I had left off.

My lips moved down your chest, and I unbuttoned the top two buttons of your dress. I kissed your breasts all along the top of your lacy bra, and gently pulled one cup down to kiss your sensitive nipple. I took the nipple into my mouth, and bit gently but firmly on it with my lips covering my teeth. While kissing your nipple all around its base, and the larger area around it, I undid the rest of your dress, and reached around to unhook your bra.

I slipped the sleeves of your dress over your arms, and buried my face between your breasts, kissing down, underneath the left one, up the side, across the top, down between again, and up the right one. Then I transferred my attention to the other breast, and nibbled on your nipple.

“That feels so good,” you murmured.

“You taste so wonderful,” I said. “I've been dreaming about my lips on your nipples all the way up from PE, and my cock has been dripping precum since before Grahamstown.”

“You making me ache with that kind of talk,” comes your reply as you kiss me with a passion borne of desire and arousal.

Breaking off the kiss, you let me in on your little secret.

“I have been wet since our text messages, and especially since you phoned,” you said.

“I can hardly wait to inhale your mature scent,” I replied.

I undid the bottom buttons of your dress, and let the dress fall to the floor. I moved my lips slowly, kissing, sucking and licking down from your breasts, all around your belly button, to the top of your panties. Kneeling down on the floor, I reached up and caressed your hips with both hands, while I kissed around your mons through the material of your panties.

I lifted you up and carried you to the table, and sat you down on its edge, pushing away your precious maps with great mock protest.

“Thank goodness you are light for an engineer,” I said.

My pubic region pressed against yours as I took your face between both hands, and kissed you softly on the lips, nibbling each of your lips gently between exploring your mouth with my tongue. Nibbling your chin, I moved my oral attention down across your breasts, stopping briefly to sample each nipple before continuing my soft kisses down over your belly to the edge of your panties.

I knelt down, and continued kissing around your mons through the material of your panties. Looking down I could see a growing wet spot in your crotch. I put one hand on the wet spot, and my own moisture grew rapidly at the silky touch and the sound of your soft moan. I rubbed the moist panties ever so softly up over the hood of your clitoris, and slowly down again.

“Fuck, my love, you still drive me wild, you know that,” I said in a languid voice.

“Hell, the sight of your name makes me wet,” you retorted.

I reached behind you, gently removed your panties, and went down to taste your beautiful, aroused, wet womanhood. My tongue caressed your pussy lips, and I drew first one, then the other into my mouth. My tongue penetrated between them, and I sucked each lip in turn into my mouth, enjoying its stimulating taste and texture. I continue this for a couple of minutes, taking care to stay away from your clitoris, just teasing you to enhance your pleasure.

SarayWinter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarayWinter

The sounds you make never cease to amaze me, and make my own wonderful ache grow into a deep fiery burning sensation in my balls. They did that to me then, turning me into an aroused love-making machine.

“I love your pleasure sounds,” I said.

You sighed contentedly.

Finally, running my tongue up the side of your pussy lips, I shifted my focus to your clitoris, while at the same time taking the nipples of both breasts between my fingers and twirling them slowly. My tongue moved softly, gently, exerting but a little whisper of pressure here and there, all around your clitoral area. Your juices were flowing, and running down over your ass, and dripping towards the floor in a long clear strand.

“You love me so nice,” you sighed.

Not wanting to waste such wonderful fluids, I took one hand from your breast, and used your moisture to lubricate two fingers. I inserted them carefully into your vagina, not all the way, just a short distance, and used them to place pressure on the roof of your vaginal wall, more-or-less just below your clitoris. I keep the pressure there, and just move my fingers slightly over a delightfully spongy and swollen area.

You seemed to respond to that, and to my flicking tongue, for your breathing became harder, and you had difficulty saying my name. Your moans were getting more and more beautiful as your pleasure increased.

I moved my tongue faster back and forth across your clitoris. I could feel the intensity building up inside you, and I knew that you were almost ready to cum, but it was not time yet. I wanted you to have a REALLY nice orgasm, not just a quick one.

“OK,” I said. “Go get them from your bag. I know you have them there.”

You sighed and went to get your backpack lying on the floor next to your desk. Inside was a set of anal beads that I know you love.

“You know me too well,” you said.

“I know you delightfully well,” I replied.

When you were back to the map table, I took the beads and rubbed them in your pussy juices until they were soaking and well lubricated, and you lay over the map table as I pushed them one at a time into your anus. Your moans and sighs of pleasure were almost overwhelming for me, and it was with great restraint that I keep myself from grabbing my cock pushing it into your pussy right there.

“You ... have ... no ... idea ... nice,” you mumbled in a voice confused by pleasure.

With the beads inside, I turned my attention back to your soaking pussy, and buried my face in your juices. My tongue went back to flicking around your clit, and I inserted two fingers inside your pussy.

I built you up to the edge of an orgasm. Just when I sensed that you were going to cum, I moved my lips away from your clit, and took one of your lips in my mouth, and as the sensations changed, I could feel you moving away from your orgasm. Then, I moved back to your clit, and built up the intensity once again, and again I moved away when I felt you were almost ready to come.

Soon, I could wait no longer myself. I had to penetrate your special place. I stood up, turned you around so that could I enter your from the front, good old missionary style. I placed my hard cock between your pussy lips, and pushed slowly inside to about half its length. I enjoyed the burning sensation as its sensitive head glided past your warm and moist vaginal walls. I moved it out a bit, and in a little more, repeating until I had it all the way inside.

“Feel full in both your pussy and your ass?” I asked.

“Fuck yes!” you exclaimed.

“You like it, don’t you?” I asked.

“I fucking love it,” you replied. “Shut up and fuck me.”

Slowly, deliberately, I moved it in an out, rotating my bum as I did it, and all the while kissing and sucking your nipples. We both felt like speeding up the motion, but it was more exciting to keep it slow, and we were burning inside as the intensity built.

“Close, now!” you said while sucking in a breath.

I knew, I could I feel you were almost at the point of orgasm, but I was still nicer to slow it down, and make it last. We came close to explosion three or four times, and each time we held back.

“Wanna cum,” you managed in the middle of a moan.

Finally, the intensity built too fast in both of us for it to be controlled, and we exploded in a mighty spasm of beautiful sexual pleasure - our special gift to one another.

As your orgasm started, I had the presence of mind through my own orgasm to grab hold of the string from the anal beads, and pull them out slowly, one at a time as the orgasm grew in intensity.

It was difficult to focus on the beads while I was shooting my hot cum into your pussy, but I think I did a reasonable job of pulling them out to match the waves of your orgasm.

Your screams of pleasure must have been heard all the way up to Lake Malawi, and each bead emerging from your anus makes its own intense pleasure scream, driving me into spasms of orgasmic pleasure even as I was still tugging the beads out of you.

“Intense, fuck!” you screamed.

All too soon it was all over, and you collapsed onto the map table, as I slid out of your pussy and sat down on the floor, still hard and wanting you more now than ever.

You came down from the table, and straddled me, pressing my still hard cock inside you, looking down with your chocolate brown eyes. You rode me to another stunning orgasm, the whites of your eyes showing as we again cum in sweet unison. It did not take more than a few seconds, and I came again with you.

“Intense,” I sad as I came.

We relaxed against one another and let the orgasm subside, little aftershocks making your body flinch a little as I stroked your skin.

“Fuck,” I said. “I am so glad that we got together again. I have no illusions that this is love, but I love it and you nonetheless.”

“Yea, I am your cum engineer,” you said. “Cum and creamed, and love what you do.”

We held each other tightly for some minutes, as the glow subsided, and then sadly, we needed to pull apart. It was after 4 PM, but you still had work to do, and I respected that.

I wobbled my way back to my red Ferrari and as I was walking up to her in the parking lot I imagined you lying back on the hood, your legs spread, your juices flowing down over the shiny red paint, waiting for my cock to come in side you.

I was already tingling for tonight, as I was coming back for you around 6:30 and you were coming with me for two days to Durban.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments