Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty's Story

"Young lady starts new office job and is enchanted by boss's sensuous plans for her"

2
1 Comment 1
13.8k Views 13.8k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Kitty Silbeau had a strange feeling as she stepped out of the shower that morning. There was a heat low in her body which was usually reserved for other times, but there was also a distinct feeling that the day was going to be different in a good way. But there wasn’t much that could be better than what she had at this time, was there? Nothing that didn’t go beyond her wildest dreams, anyway

 As she left the car park of the Renforth Publishing Company offices, there was more than work on her mind. Kitty’s job was as the receptionist, seated cosily behind a low counter, with a slightly raised seat. Meeting and directing visitors was an undemanding job which she quite enjoyed.

But what she really craved, when she arrived that morning, were the demands of Kane Layton, her managing director, her mentor, her lover, her dom. It took quite a man to fill all those roles and Kane was quite a man, in her view.

Settling behind the reception desk, she greeted other members of staff as they arrived. Being receptionist had helped her get to know most of the staff in various offices. Helen, one of her closer friends, stopped to tell about her escape from a crude date on the previous night. Helen was often curious about why Kitty rarely spoke of her love life. Kitty guessed her friend might faint if she ever made the revelation, “Oh, I’m expected to take the boss’s gorgeous rod, wherever he wants to put it.” The secrecy of the situation delighted her almost as much as the joy of the actual act.

Helen had just walked away, and Kitty’s erotic thoughts were still alive in her head, when the main doors opened, and he walked in. Kane Layton. Heartbeat quickening, hot blood pouring into her loins, Kitty watched his approach.

At least fifteen inches taller than her own four feet, nine inches, she loved the way he had to bend to kiss her when they were alone. With his easy stride, and his wide smile as he greeted the two cleaners working near the entrance, he had Kitty holding her breath, as always, as he approached her counter. So smart and handsome in his dark blue suit.

“Good morning, Miss Silbeau,” he said formally, giving her that cool smile before moving on.

“Good morning, sir,” she said quietly. When anyone asked why she showed such respect when they all called him Mr Layton, Kitty would only smile and shrug. It was their secret.

Watching his broad back as he walked toward his office, Kitty could not prevent dwelling on the past eleven months, starting with her  interview by Linda Thorn, a rather severe, grey-haired, tight-lipped lady, who rather intimidated Kitty, and a man introduced as the managing director, a Mr Kane Layton. From him, Kitty had no intimidation at all, other than a moistening that really shocked her.

All the way through the interview her eyes were drawn to his handsome face and blue eyes that, she was sure, occasionally lowered to where her thin blouse was billowed by her 32C breasts. Surely, a brief glance like that had not made her nipples harden. But she wasn’t sure.

During the interview, Linda Thorn stated, “You seem rather short for this post, Miss Silbeau.”

Kitty was delighted when Kane Layton cut in, “We’re not looking for an Amazon, Linda.” He shrugged at Linda Thorn’s frosty frown.

Linda had another petty question, “Do you need to wear your hair up in a severe bun like that?  Visitors prefer being greeted by some relaxed vivacity.”

“Released, it reaches down to my waist,” Kitty informed her.

“Vivacity comes in many forms,” Mr Layton observed, adding, “I imagine your red hair down will be most attractive, but you’re right to have it under control in this job.” It was a comment which earned him a look of pure disdain from Linda Thorn, but gratitude from Kitty.

The upshot was that he eventually told her that he was happy to appoint her, and she would start on the following Monday.

Kitty’s reminiscences were broken by the tuneful sound of her iPhone. A fluttering started in her chest as she knew exactly who would be calling. Was relief close at hand? She quickly pressed the receiver and was greeted by his warm, strong voice.

“Hello, Little Missy. You look ravishing. Want to let your hair down?”

Would he be aware of her quickened breathing? “Now, sir?”

“No. Lunch hour will give us more time. There’s something special I want you to do for me.”

“How special, sir?” Kitty never forgot her agreed place in this.

“Very special – for me — but I hope you will agree to my request.”

“Don’t I always, sir?”

“You do. But this is — well, different.”

“With my pussy?”

“No.”

“My hand?

“No.”

“My mouth?”

His laugh was so teasing. “No. There is no touching involved.”

 “Please, sir, tell me what it is?”

Another laugh. “There is also something I want to use on you. Until lunch time, Little Missy”

Then he was gone, leaving Kitty all pent up with curiosity, yet moistening and trembling with the anticipation of what lunch time promised. 

Not unusually, her mind was full of him, her ‘sir’. After directing two visitors to the correct department, Kitty sat back and contemplated how her life had changed since that interview.

From the beginning, although greeting so many others, it had been the morning arrival of Kane Layton that always stirred her. Before their arrangement, she would watch him striding towards the reception desk, where he always gave Kitty a warm, “Good morning, Miss Silbeau.”

She had to advise herself that her imagination had him slowing his pace as he came close, and those blue eyes lingered over her face. Wishful thinking. Yet there was always that familiar stirring low down whenever he passed.

Then, after three weeks, came that fateful evening when the company held a party to celebrate thirty years of successful publishing. The whole staff were invited, balloons and paper decorations festooned the dining hall, and Kitty shared much laughter and careless wine consuming with new friends. She had noticed Kane Layton across the room a couple of times, and always kept an eye out just to catch a glimpse of him.

Late in the evening, feeling delightfully giddy, Kitty heard an announcement of the ‘Crazy Chain dance’. Participants had to line up in alternate man woman formation, hands on the hips of the one in front. As the line jigged through the building, occasionally they stopped to perform some crazy action.

The man in front of Kitty was rather elderly, but he had a pleased smile as they obeyed the instruction: ‘Ladies. Dance with the man in front of you!’ The moment they began swinging together, Kitty was able to see that the hands that had clutched her hips so firmly belonged to Kane Layton, who was dancing a kind of jig with a bright-eyed blonde. Kitty was in awe of the fact that Kane Layton had laid hands on her, no matter how innocuously.

When the line began trucking along a corridor she was able, despite her spinning, wine-fused head, to savour the fact of those hands, now heating her hips. But the next stoppage sent the blood racing through her veins, as the order came, “Ladies, turn and kiss the man immediately behind you. Put some verve into it.”

Kitty was turning before the order was completed. Oh, yes, she had plenty of verve to put into this one. Kane Layton, a cool smile on his lips, leaned down toward her and she wrapped her arms around his neck, frantically killing that cool smile with her parted eager lips. Her tongue probed for his and, finding it, she heard her own moan of pleasure.

Her head was spinning madly as his arms drew her close, and she recognised a real hardness pressed against her belly. Oh, how she wanted that inside her. In her haze, she became aware that the music had started up and the line was moving away. Let it go, she was telling herself, as she squirmed against that delightful hardness.

Next second, the kiss was broken as Kane Layton lifted his head away and, at the same, put his hands on her shoulders so that those eyes could look into hers. “Much promise there, Miss Silbeau," he said, "but I think we have both had a little too much to drink. I could easily take advantage of a situation like this. But, tomorrow, we would be regretting it. Drink paints the wrong picture at times. Maybe when the time is right. Until then let’s call it unfinished business.”

‘The time is right now,’ Kitty wanted to scream, but had to admit that the spinning in her head and the unsteadiness of her legs were caused by more than that kiss. Desperately, she tried to disguise her disappointment.

Kitty’s utter despair of that moment trailed her all the way home. Although she didn’t weep into her pillow, she briefly considered touching herself, while thinking of that kiss, but she quickly fell asleep.

Next morning, she awoke wondering whether she should think of Kane Layton as a true gentleman for holding back because of the drink, or as a sadist for depriving her of what she had longed for.

For the next few days her time at reception was normal. There weren’t any comments about the party evening. Kane Layton, as he arrived each morning, gave a nod of his head and a curt, “Miss Silbeau.” Each time that happened Kitty gave a loud sigh for chances lost.

During the morning, three days after the party, the internal phone at her left hand buzzed. Internal calls were usual trivial things, so Kitty didn't rush to pick it up. When she did say, “Reception,” the male voice at the other end had her heart instantly pounding. The deep voice that she would recognise anywhere — Kane Layton.

“Miss Silbeau? Mr Layton here.” When she'd made her stuttering response, he went on, “I wonder if you would mind stepping into my office early lunchtime?”

After she had muttered a meek, “Of course,” and put the phone down, she began worrying. His secretary did most of the internal requests. Did his involvement indicate something more serious? Did he intend to terminate her employment? Was it because of that kiss?

Her nervousness lasted through the morning and, at precisely three minutes past noon, trembling slightly, she gave a tentative knock at his office door. On his command to enter, she nervously stepped inside.

Several things struck Kitty at the same time. First was the dimness in the room as the horizontal blinds had been closed.  Next was Kane Layton leaning back against his desk. He had his jacket off and the sleeves of his blue shirt were lightly rolled up. But, surely, his wide smile was hardly the look of a boss about to sack her.

Kane Layton had taken three steps towards her. Kitty, so lost, looked up into that handsome face as he said in a low voice, “If I mention unfinished business, would you recall what that meant?”

Kitty was hearing his words, understood exactly what he was saying, but could not believe what her brain was telling her. Her breathing quickened and a definite moistening between her thighs signalled a momentous moment was on its way.

She nodded dumbly as he went on, “Would you have any objection to finishing that business?"

“Here?”

“Why not?” His face was already moving down towards her.

“Now?” Kitty was wishing her legs would stop shaking. This couldn’t be true.

“What better time?” Kane Layton asked. “May I kiss you?”

Nodding her unbelieving head seemed juvenile, but his parted lips were suddenly on hers, and her response had her up on her toes as her mouth and tongue responded. Automatically, her arms were around him, and she was blissfully aware of his hand travelling over the curve of her waist and hovering around her left breast.

The hand only lingered there for a few seconds before moving behind her and she heard the distinct sound of a key being turned.

He broke the kiss, but clutching her close, his blue eyes looked down into hers. “Privacy is called for. And you need to know I’ve been wanting that kiss for quite some time. Long before the party.”

Kitty’s heart was pounding. She wanted words to respond but could not find any that would express the wild desire that stirred inside her. Once again Kane Layton gave her the encouragement, when he asked, “You’d permit me to take this a stage further.”

At last, her need burst from her lips, “Oh, yes, many stages further. Everything.”

He stepped back a slightly surprised look on his face. “You sound just as eager as I am.”

His fingers began to loosen the buttons on her blouse. Kitty’s fumbled at his shirt front. Within seconds he had pushed her blouse off her shoulders and moving Kitty’s hands he unbuttoned his shirt, telling her, “It would be good to take our time undressing, but time we don’t have. Could you remove your things?”

He had already begun to unbuckle his belt, and, watching him, Kelly saw the bulge that promised so much.

When they were both naked and she gazed at his rock hard cock, he held her at arm’s length and, in a voice that was almost a sigh, he murmured, “So that lovely hair is really natural. Such a neat bush.”

He held out a hand to take hers and led her to the soft cosy sofa near the window. “I have a feeling that foreplay will be unnecessary. You agree?”

She agreed avidly and clutching for his hardness as she lay back into the comfort of the sofa, she guided it eagerly. It was only after his almost desperate ploughing and thrusting into her deepest parts had given her two wild orgasms, that he had opened out his offer as Kitty lay snugly against him, her loosened, red curly hair spread warmly across his bare chest.

“Did that please you?” he asked.

“I think you know it did.” Kitty’s breath was still an effort.

“Then I have to ask whether you would like it repeated on a regular basis?”

Kitty had raised her head to look into those wide, honest blue eyes, and all she could fervently say was, “Would I.” It wasn’t a question.

His face was serious as he looked at her, “Don’t get too excited until I outline what I have in mind.”

Kitty had no idea what could be on his mind. She only knew at this point that what he had just given her far outweighed any intimate experience she'd known. She sat up and listened.

Kane Layton’s voice was solemn as he began, “Eighteen months ago I ended a rather cold marriage. Always she had tried to rule and direct me, and I swore that if I ever took up with another woman I would be in charge. No one appealed, until you appeared. Petite, and, as I’ve just discovered, with a neat bush indicating that these flowing locks are genuine, and a bosom that has globes that fit nicely into my hand.”

Kelly had thrilled as his sweet words flowed and was compelled to return a complement. “You have lovely blue eyes.”

He smiled. “So have you, but there’s just that subtle tinge of green in them.” He paused before going on, “Anyway, if we were to go on, I would expect you to service me in any way I demanded. You up for that?”

Kelly hardly needed to think. The only sexual position she hadn’t experienced was anal, and she was curious to know what that would be like, especially if it was Kane Layton. “Anything you say, Mr Layton,” she had replied.

“That’s another thing. At all times you will call me, ‘sir’. I am going to be your master, your dom, so I think that is fitting.”

“So, I will be your sub.” Kitty had read about these things, and to have access to his lovely cock she could accept that. “And you will call me?”

He had thought about that for a moment, then, giving a slight squeeze to her right breast, he' declared, “At work you are, of course, Miss Silbeau, but in my arms, you will be – yes, with those freckles, delicate build, you’ll be my Little Missy.”

“Will it always be here?”

“As often as possible. My house is too far away, but I have an apartment very near. You’ll have that address.”

It would be through their mobile phones that they would make contact. So, had begun the most exciting, most sensuous period of Kitty’s life. There was always that frisson of uncertainty as she waited to discover what his demands would be. If he wanted to start with her giving him a blowjob it was always when there was time for him to recover and give her some hot satisfaction.

The wonder was that as time went on, although sometimes delightfully aggressive, he became more and more attentive to her needs. Yes, he made demands, yet, when he knew that anal was a new experience for her, his approach had been so considerate. Kitty had been fearful of this intrusion but, after he'd made her lie buttocks up over the sofa arm, his finger working a cool lubricant into her tightest orifice, had been gradually most pleasant. Yes, the introduction of his hardness into her anus had stretched her and was initially painful. He had been so careful that, once he had gained full entry, Kitty found that she was afforded more pleasure than she might have expected.

They had performed that act several times since. That, and so many wild games which always ended with her capitulation to his needs while, she realised, also fulfilling most of her desires. One late evening, having ensured that they had the office building to themselves, he had ordered her to remove her clothing and run naked into the various connecting office rooms and hide. She had hidden in a large cupboard and knew he was baffled when he heard her calling her name.

When his voice, not far away, called, “If I find you I will bite your clit,” she just could not resist and revealed, “I’m in the cupboard.”

Laughing, he had dragged her from her hiding place, laid her over a desk and did exactly what he had promised. With all the action that went with that, Kitty was soon screaming her release.

His apartment was something else, an immaculate single-bedroom delight on the second floor. The bedroom was en-suite and there was a sitting room with lavish furnishings, and a kitchen -- all so spacious, allowing her dom to exalt over her body in all spaces. Pure heaven.

Sitting behind her counter, reviewing the encounters that had gone before, Kitty was impatient for the promise of lunchtime. What had he in mind?

When, at eleven thirty, the main doors opened and a tall, elegant white-haired gentleman in a smart grey suit entered followed by two other solemn faced men, Kitty’s heart sank. The promise that had been so close was now in tatters. The man, Kitty knew well, was the company owner, Oswald Patten, who paid monthly surprise visits to the offices, and she had never seen him leave before the end of a working day, spending all his time with Kane Layton.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

For her, the rest of the afternoon just dragged. All her hopes were dashed it seemed. Then, just before closing time, her mobile jingled. Kitty was surprised but delighted to hear, “Sorry, about that, Little Missy. Frustration on frustration. But does my apartment at seven sound all right?”

Breathing deeply, Kitty told him exactly how she felt at that prospect and was back in her small flat by a quarter to six. She spent a long time in the shower, where the sensuous, warm wetness of the sponge between her thighs reminded her of the heated positive feelings she’d had that morning. Enough of the day’s disappointments, she just knew that the evening ahead had to offer compensation.

To ensure the success of the evening, Kitty very carefully chose her clothes. Wearing a bra seemed pointless. She'd always been proud of her breasts and they could always stand up for themselves, and ‘sir’ had savoured and favoured them many times. Panties? No doubt about it, thin silky, and easily torn away. Depending on the mood, he liked doing that.

Since it was a warm night, clothing presented no problem, mainly because it wouldn’t be on for any length of time. So, the dark green skirt which fastened with Velcro to ensure swift and easy removal, and the peppermint blouse, with a deep V neck and only three buttons, were ideal choices.

All hot and eager, Kitty entered the foyer of the apartments. On impulse, as she rode alone in the elevator to the second floor, she lifted her skirt and removed her panties, noting that her anticipation had them rather damp. Stowing them in her handbag while she hurried to his apartment, she knew she was so ready, but began fearing that the day might bear some other disappointment.  

His cheery, “Enter,” call in response to her knock reassured her on that point. Kitty was delighted to see he was wearing his blue silken dressing gown. This told her that he was as ready as she was, and she saw that, already, the lower section of his gown was erotically misshapen.

God, what caused that misshape was what she desperately needed, but she knew she had to wait for his demands.

He took a step towards her, his eyes, she was sure, full of lust as they viewed her small body up and down. “Good evening, Little Missy, a rather troublesome day, I’m afraid.”

“Good evening, sir.” It was her standard response, and her breath quickened as he stepped toward her, tugging at his dressing gown cord.

“Unbutton your blouse,” he commanded. “It hardly covers you anyway.”

Kitty gladly shed her blouse as his hands gripped the top of her skirt, saying, “Ah, I’ve seen this before.” With one pull the Velcro gave a tearing sound, and the skirt was gone. Her dom leaned back to view her whole body. “No bra. No panties. I think I’ll just take advantage of that, since you are obviously ready.”

He bent to kiss her, and Kitty held her eager mouth up to him. The kiss had an air of desperation about it and Kitty knew that it was not just her own. She sensed his knees bending to level their mouths, but his hardness was then pulsing against her inner thigh, and as he straightened up she felt it travel like a torpedo up into her soft, wet heat. An immediate orgasm hit her as the full force of him entered her, lifted her feet clear of the floor, and she was exultant as his rod drove on up into her depths.

Sensation after sensation hit her, as she wildly wrapped her legs around him, and he broke their kiss to lower his head to nuzzle, lick and suck into her breasts. When she felt his teeth gnaw and bite at her nipples, Kitty orgasmed again. His thrusting inside her, as he began to walk with her skewered on that rampant cock, made her legs grip around him trying to respond to each of his thrusts.

Lost in the sheer wonder of his pleasuring her, Kitty was vaguely aware of being carried, pinned on his hot pole, into the bedroom. All around them there was the screeching of seagulls, and as she was lowered to the bed, she realised it was her own cries. As any good dom would, he encouraged her. “Yes, let me hear that this pleases you. I love your screams of passion.”

Then, the pair of them, wrapped in a steaming ball of hunger, performed a frantic hip dance, with thrusts of sheer longing for each other. He on top, Kitty taking it all, legs now spread wide. She felt his body tensing and his thrusts became short and rapid. He was going to cum, deep inside her. Kitty wriggled her lower body knowing that she wanted to match his orgasm, and when he gave one huge drive deep into the very soul of her, she came. For many seconds they heaved and grunted together.

For Kitty it was a delight to sense his hot cum running inside her. She never wanted it to end. She sighed as she realised that all things must end, and his flaccid cock was trailing out of her followed by a stream of their mixed juices running on her thigh. He showed his thoughtfulness by magically handing her a towel.

As she wiped herself, he placed a hand over her breast and asked, “I’d like you to tell me what you were feeling as that was going on.”

How could she put that into words? His head was over hers as he pecked at her cheek.

“I enjoyed it.”

That sounded stupid and he laughed and told her, “I kind of guessed that.”

 She felt compelled to tell him, “It was lovely being lifted off the floor on your mighty cock.”

Again, he gave a short laugh, “Not so mighty. It’s quite an ordinary cock, really.”

“Not to me, it isn’t.”

He kissed her before sitting back, and saying, “Shower now? And then we’ll find some other games to play.”

Showering together was something she had become used to when they were in his apartment. She looked forward to it, and he always produced a shower cap, telling her, “I want to keep your hair dry. Those wonderful long red curls are so good to play with.”

As the shower spray poured down on them it was a delight, as always, to have his soaped hands moving gently over her breasts, fingers squeezing at her nipples, and on down over her belly, where, he always went down on his knees to kiss over the little scar at her belly button, a reminder of a childhood operation.

Kitty shuddered as he moved his mouth on down until his tongue tickled at her cleft. She parted her thighs to give him greater entry and was a little disappointed when he stood up and said with a gentle laugh, “I’m afraid of blistering my tongue in your fiery bush.” Then he kissed her which was her signal to rub her hands down his muscular body until she was rubbing his only slightly aroused cock. She still obtained some thrill from sensing it respond to her touch.   

Then he ordered they rinse quickly and soon he was rubbing her body with a thick towel until her skin tingled. In the bedroom he told her to lie on her back on the bed, with her legs parted.

“I want you to spread your arms out level with your shoulders, and pretend your wrists are fastened, unusable.”

Kitty never knew what would come next, but with him standing over her, his eyes were like a warm caress as they bathed over her body from head to toe, lingering at certain key spots that had her squirming with anticipation. Then he was on the bed beside her, and immediately she found what a frustration it was to be ordered to keep her arms fixed out wide.

Kitty longed to touch him in the way his open palms were now passing over her skin. From her hair and onto her shoulders, where they seemed to be admiring the curves. Her breasts ached as the open palms moved closer and, without deeply fondling, smoothed over her twin mounds, barely lingering on her nipples.

Once again, his hands moved down her waist, her hips, until her skin was aglow. But the hands never seemed to stop and were soon stroking around her knees. Kitty knew her breath was coming in small gasps, longing for his total commitment. She gave a little moan as those devilish palms began a slow glide along her inner thighs.

Up, then retreated, before they moved up again. She longed to scream out for what she wanted as both hands stopped just before they touched the lips of her pussy. Now, she thought, touch me, stroke me there. But no, her eager pussy was left behind, as the hands were onto her flat belly, flickering at her little scar, before moving up, skimming her breasts and settling roughly in her mass of hair.

Kitty had known him to be in teasing moods before but never to this extent. Every inch of her body, every orifice, was craving his attention. Hardly able to breathe now, his fingers moved into her hair and began scrubbing gently at her scalp just behind her left ear. This was somewhere that she had never considered an erogenous zone, but what he was doing was sending her bloodstream on a wild coursing through her body.

His blue eyes came over her face, and he smiled as he said, “You have such beautiful hair, it suits your lovely face, as well as matching your pussy. Want to know what happens next?”

Kitty looked up into those eyes, saw the lust lingering in their depths and could only mutter, “Yes, please, sir.”

His hands flared out her hair, and Kitty was aware of him moving the strands so that they fell across her breasts, almost hiding them. His next move really got to her, as his face nuzzled through the strands and his lips and tongue located her nipples hidden there. His immediate licking and sucking was followed by his teeth closing around them, and Kitty, a pitiful mound of hot-blooded womanhood, could hardly resist the need to clasp his head against her.

His hands had moved down, leaving where his ravenous mouth pulled and sucked, and he was stroking her inner thighs once more. But, this time as they glided upwards, one hand lingered, and a stealthy finger tickled into the pouting lips. Instantly, he must have been aware of the wetness that lurked there, for his hands forced her legs further apart and, while one hand moved back up to clasp her right breast, the other ploughed through the wet swampland that her pussy had become.

At last, Kitty was almost beyond clear thought. Every part of her body was alive and trembling with need. When his head moved down, there could be no doubt that teasing was over, and those lips that had been nibbling on her nipple now arrived directly upon her swelling clit, licked at it as though testing.

Next second, Kitty could not repress a frantic squeal as his mouth seemed to consume her clit. But, at the same time, his fingers were working around both of her orifices. Two plunged up into her wider cavity wriggling like trapped birds, while he spread his hand to poke at her anus. For Kitty, it was all too much. She was sure that those two fingers had already produced a mini-orgasm, or had it been his mouth on her clit? What she just could not hold back on was that final point of his finger on her anus.

The perfect storm was upon her as she screamed, “I’m cuming, cuming. Oh, my cunt is—” a word she hardly used was drawn from her.

His reaction was immediate. As though he had been prepared for her response, he was over her and Kitty savoured once again that exquisite lunge from him as what he called an ‘ordinary cock' heaved robustly into her depths, filling her. Orgasm was immediate, but all Kitty’s pent-up emotions drove her on in wild voracious response. She longed for more as his lips found hers, but only briefly, as her head jerked uncontrollably from side to side. Her hips lifted again and again to match him as he pounded his solid length into the very core of her.

Her second orgasm was massive, and she squealed and heaved under him, feeling utterly spent but realising that his cock continued to thrust inside her, Then, as the warm post-orgasm cosiness came over her, she became aware that his hardness was pulling slowly out of her. She hadn’t felt him cum.  Was it another tease?

She raised her head, looked into his eyes, and expressed her surprise.

He was kneeling back, wiping his rod with the towel, as he told her, “I want to finish in your mouth. Is that all right?”

Kitty was already moving to where he was kneeling, keen to repay him for earlier raptures. His last question puzzled her. He never usually asked if a demand was all right. Leaning over, and reaching for the purple capped cock, Kitty recalled how her eagerness for this had changed since the first two vile occasions before her dom experience.

Gradually, she'd found that if she liked a man it was a sure way to please him and she had become much more proficient over recent months. Now it was such a pleasure to hear him groan as her tongue made initial passes around the bulbous head . As her lips touched on it, she had her tongue slapping around inside her mouth to produce further moisture  

Very quickly that moisture was welcoming his noble hardness to bulge her cheeks and push to the back of her throat. Kitty had come to love the sense of power the action gave her. That sensation of the throbbing cock seeming to swell further in her mouth, as her tongue wriggled around it. His louder moaning was so exciting for her as she began to slide her lips up and down his shaft.

His hands moved into her hair and he began to pull gently to encourage her movement. But his hips were beginning to twitch in tune with the glide of her lips. Kitty was in no doubt that he was very near spouting. One hearty sucking action had his cock head poised at the back of her throat as she listened for his warning.

Two more sucks and she was positive she felt the first gush of his cream before his cry of “I’m cumming!”

Immediately she was sucking on pulse after pulse and she relished the sensation of the hot wetness pouring down her throat. Kitty was pleasantly surprised at just how much cum he produced since he’d cum earlier, but the bliss she was experiencing was enhanced by his wild cries of elation. She sensed him fighting the urge to push his whole cock deep down her throat.

His spurting finished, Kitty waited for the next sensation and that was the quick shrinking of his solid tool. She half sat back to allow the flaccid cock to slide out of her mouth. She was aware of the vague, familiar taste as it trailed the remnants of his cum across her tongue, and she had to admit that, where once it had disgusted her, she was getting used to that taste.

Kitty lay back and, with his words of gratitude sounding in her ears, she decided to allow him to rest, and closed her own eyes.

White horses had been galloping on a beach, as she opened her eyes. Dreaming? How had she fallen asleep? But what she wasn’t dreaming now was the tingling produced by a flat hand drawing ever wider circles around her belly. Looking up she saw him leaning over her just as his hand covered her red-haired mound and stayed there, gently rubbing.

“Enjoy your nap?” he asked, leaning forward to kiss her.

 “I was dreaming, sir,” she admitted, and gasped as one of his fingers slid unexpectedly into her pussy.

“Ah,” he said triumphantly, as his finger explored further, “I would say there is sufficient wetness there to accommodate one slow, delicious fuck. Would you care for that?”

Already producing extra juices at his probing touch, Kitty had no hesitation in replying, dutifully, “If it pleases you, sir.”

“You know it does, Little Missy. You always please me.”

As he moved over her to kiss with an unusual fondness, he whispered, “No foreplay. I think Little Missy is ready for this.”

“I am, sir,” Kitty admitted, her breath already quickening as his hardness lay high along her thigh.

“Let’s see if we can hit that high together,” he grunted.

Next instant, his solid cock was pushing into the wetness of her eager entry. No hefty thrusting at this stage, as the hardness of him moved slowly yet deliberately along her channel. For Kitty, it was such a thrill just to savour his possession of her whole body. So measured, so deliberate.

His cock struck against something deep inside her, a train gently striking buffers. He drew back, slowly and drove carefully into her again. With the sheer rapture of his sensual movements, Kitty could not stop her own hips from responding. Again and again, their thrusts became quicker and more forceful. He bent to kiss her breasts, sucking at each nipple, and Kitty knew that if he continued that she would be gone before him.

Her head was beginning to toss from side to side and he obviously knew what that meant. She heard his breath getting harsher, matching her own, as their movements became more and more frenzied. Thrust upon thrust, wilder and wilder, their bodies came together.

Kitty heard him growl, indicating his closeness to orgasm. To hit the high together he had wanted was not going to be difficult. Her whole channel was aflame with his thrusting and Kitty suddenly felt in control enough to know that she could match the timing.

His movements became more jerky, deeper, longer into the core of her and, as he gave up one mighty surge, she let go and took it all as she knew he was spurting to mix their juices, and she hit an ecstasy as he cried out his own euphoria. Her squeals of passion were matched by his, as he yelled, “Oh, God that’s –oh, yes, Kitty. Oh yes. Together.”

In her own rapture something impinged on Kitty. Something wildly exciting, even more than the pulsing with her body.

Slowly, so slowly they recovered their breathing, and he snuggled her close in his arms. After a while she wanted to ask him about what she’d heard as he came, but he got in first as he said, “Remember I told you I had a special request of you?”

Kitty did remember and had been so curious all day. Now it was here. What would it be? Another blow-job? No, that wasn’t new. Anal, well they hadn’t done that this evening, but it wouldn’t have been new.

“So, ask me, sir. You know I haven’t refused.”

He drew her face close to his, “Right. My request is —” an aggravating, teasing pause, and then,”I want you to call me Kane.”

“You called me by name just now,” Kitty told him, still unable to grasp the significance of what he was saying.

“Oh, you noticed that. Well?”

“Is this just for this evening?”

He turned to kiss her before telling her, “No, I was hoping it might be forever.”

Breathing was suddenly difficult again, and her heart thudded against her ribs, “Forever? Does that mean?”

“Forever means forever. ‘Sir’ is dead, and although I’ll miss her, so is Little Missy.”

“Forever.” Kitty sighed, and that early morning feeling that this day would be different in a good way, had been so accurate.

 

  

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments