Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dramatic Soulmate, Part Three

"It was a revelation, a moment of enlightenment, a critical release..."

22
16 Comments 16
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“Of course I watch porn. How else would I know that you suck dick like a fucking porn star?” he replied with a smile. I smiled back at him and stood up, adjusting my bra and panties. My clit was still twitching with post-orgasmic moisture. As he stuffed his dick back in his pants, I leaned up against one of the dozens of exposed steel beams to catch my breath.

What a perfectly naughty place to fuck, I mused. I loved the unfinished wood, the patchy exposed brick facade, and the piles of expensive floor tiles. But what I really loved was the thick layer of sawdust caked onto my knees, obviously a byproduct of me getting down and dirty, sucking that magnificent cock. This little encounter would have made an amazing porn, I thought to myself, a devilish smirk creeping from the corners of my mouth.

Just then, my mind snapped back to reality. We were taking a HUGE risk fucking around on the 14th floor. There were contractors, investors, construction crews, and maintenance workers swarming the place from nine to five every day, including weekends, pushing hard to finish the project before the new year. Plus, I knew for a fact that staff from my office came to nose around every now and again. Staff that I managed, advised, hired and fired. Staff that knew me.

Oh my GOD. Anyone could have seen us. I could lose my job. What am I…

“So, what kind of porn gets you off?” His surprisingly casual inquiry broke my panicked train of thought. He was so damn relaxed, so confident and calm. I felt my face flushing with disbelief and frustration. Didn’t he care about his job? Furthermore, did he even give two shits about me or my career? Why was he so comfortable?

Maybe it’s just that after-sex confidence, I thought, trying to reassure myself that this was, in fact, his first time having sex on the 14th floor. Don’t get all jealous and moody, I told myself, even if this isn’t his first construction site sex rodeo, you’re still having fun, right?

I desperately tried to calm my rapidly fraying nerves. I scanned him from head to toe, analyzing his body language as he brushed the dust and dirt from his once neatly pressed trousers. It was then that I caught sight of an ever-so-faintly twitching bulge in his pants. It hit me like a Mac truck: He was too bashful to say anything, but I could tell he could be ready for round two. The thought of getting my hands on that dick again instantly made my pussy start to drip and swell, the sensation intensifying as the wet warmth of my clit brushed against the cool dampness of my already soaked panties.

I blurted out, “Well, lately I’ve been obsessed with anything that has to do with sex in an office.” I paused, and then impulsively added, “and sometimes, when I watch porn and touch myself, I imagine it’s you and me fucking in an office.”

He moved towards me, unbuckling his belt and staring at my titties. My pretty pink nipples were at full attention, poking through my thin, baby pink bra. I didn't have to speak. He knew that I was hungry for more. I felt such a rush of sexual energy pulsing through my body, and I knew he felt it too. He was hornier than I’d ever seen him. I looked down for a second and noticed that the bulge in his pants had grown considerably. The shape of the head was faintly defined, even through his pants, and I knew I was about to get fucked. Hard. Like, really, really hard.

“God, your tits are incredible,” he said, as he reached down his pants with one hand and started stroking his massive cock.

I traced my index fingers up the sides of my perfectly perky 34Cs, slowing to graze my nipples. “I never put my shirt back on!,” feigning innocence, as that devilish smirk returned to my lips. I was his personal porn star.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

He was the sole object of my desire. The tension was painfully unbearable.

“You’re smarter than some slutty secretary, dear. I only want to fuck smart, powerful women. But… well, if you want to play dumb sometimes and be my plaything, I won't say no!” he said, staring at me, stroking himself slowly.

“Mhmm, damn,” I whispered, thinking to myself, I think that was the sexiest casual complement I’ve ever received. I loved watching him play with himself. I was in ecstasy. At that moment, I would have done any freaky thing he asked me to do. So, when he grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head, I stuck my chest out and pressed the back of my head against the wall. I wanted him to ravage me.

He kissed my neck, sucking a little, but not enough to leave a mark. I was grateful for that. I didn't want to have to worry about covering up a love bite at the office. All those nosy bitches who answer phones and eat Hostess cupcakes all day long would have a field day, regardless of how or why the mark came to exist on my body.

But the fear of professional shame and embarrassment left my mind as quickly as it came. He was real. He wanted me. I wanted him. All the petty office bullshit floated away from my consciousness. It was a revelation, a moment of enlightenment, a critical release; in fact, I would go so far as to describe it as a mental orgasm. I am the HR Director, I said to myself. I am in control of everyone’s future at this company. I am the boss. I really am a smart, powerful woman. I smiled.

He knocked the wind out of me when he pushed me up against a dirty sheet rock wall. I felt the oozing head of his dick against my tummy. He let out a horny sigh and pressed his cock against my skin. He was ravenous, like a wolf moving in for the kill. Still, I could tell he had something on his mind.

“Were you thinking about this all day?” I asked, looking straight into his eyes as jammed my hand down his pants and cupped his balls. I felt his shaft against my wrist and I swear, I almost came just thinking about how it would feel deep inside my pussy.

He took a breath, and with lusty passion coating every word, said, “God damn, you don't even know… I had such a huge boner at the office this morning, I had to go to the car and rub one out. I hope nobody saw me.”

That was it. I grabbed that shaft and started jerking it. I grabbed his ass with my other hand and pulled him towards me. I wanted to do everything to him all at once.

You could hear nothing but our heavy breathing, his chest pulsing against mine, pushing my body against the wall with every ravenous kiss. His hand found my tits and finally pulled my bra down, making my nipples pop out, triggering his cock to twitch with pleasure. He started playing with me, just the way I like it, flicking his thumb up from underneath my sharp, hard nipples. I felt a hot rush of juice in my panties as my clit started to swell, my muscles pulsing and contracting, craving his cum.

“That’s so fucking hot… how do you know what to do to me?” I whispered, slightly panting. He kissed me, hard, and shoved my skirt and panties straight down to the floor. As I was gripping his shaft, giving it a little twist as I moved up and down, I whispered, “Do you want to know a dirty secret?”

He must have been pretty close to cumming, because he completely ignored my question, and instead, let out a moan. As his pre-cum started to bubble up, I could feel his dick throbbing in my hand.

“Oh shit, baby, that is insanely hot. Keep stroking that cock…. you know, I had a dream about you last night, and this is exactly what we were doing.”

I stopped the hand job instantly. I stared into his eyes, which were just inches from mine, and panted, “Fuck me. Right now.”

We locked eyes. It was on.




Published 
Written by kgnome
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments