Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boxing Day Blowjob Surprise

"A blowjob from our newly divorced neigbour."

53
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Alterations made. xx Happy new year.xx"

Boxing day, and I wake up with a feeling I recognised oh so well. I pull back the duvet, and looking back at me with a huge smile, Tracey gives me a wake-up blow job.

Tracey finishes me off, swallowing every drop, then goes to make coffee while I shower.

I then dress in my normal Boxing Day attire, a festive apron; otherwise, I am completely naked. My apron has a strategically positioned piece of fake mistletoe just above my cock, just for fun.

Then I began to prepare dinner for our guests, who would arrive around lunchtime. I cook the beef and turkey and prepare all the vegetables and accompaniments. I am still only wearing my apron; my arse is on view and gets regularly slapped by Tracey.

At about nine-thirty, Tracey leaves the house to drive to her parents to collect them and bring them back for a few days.

I am left alone, and I know I have at least two hours alone to prepare and dress before they arrive, as the drive is about an hour each way.

I was busy in the kitchen and was listening to the radio while preparing for the family dinner when there was a knock on the back door and in walked our neighbour Maggie.

Maggie is a good friend of Tracey's; she lives in a house over the road from us; she is recently divorced; and by all accounts, she is quite lonely. Maggie is a very attractive woman in her late thirties and always dresses to impress. She is about five feet six tall with short dark hair and huge brown eyes that make men's legs go weak at the sight of them.

I was standing at the kitchen island with my back to her and was only aware of her presence when I saw her reflection on the wall-mounted TV.

I heard her gasp, and I realised she had seen my naked buttocks. I turned around quickly, but the sight of my arse was firmly implanted in her brain.

I said, "Morning Maggie, what brings you over?"

She was speechless and just stood looking at me with a huge grin on her face.

I said, "Oh, sorry about the attire; I was just preparing lunch before I got dressed."

She replied this time, "That was a great way to greet your neighbour standing around naked."

I said, "I am sorry about that. What can I do for you?"

She replied, "I was hoping to see Tracey for a few minutes; I just needed someone to talk to."

I said, "Sorry, she has gone to pick up her mother and won't be back for a couple of hours."

She replied, "Oh no, you had better pour me a Bailey's then with ice, please."

Maggie sat on one of the stools that were located around the kitchen island while I poured her a drink. As she hauled herself onto a stool, I noticed she had a very short leather skirt on with very nice black nylons underneath. She wore high boots with wicked heels to complete the bottom half of her outfit.

When Maggie removed her coat, she was wearing a see-through cream silk blouse, and her white bra was visible beneath. I was momentarily caught staring at what looked like a good-sized pair of breasts that were affecting my cock.

I passed Maggie her drink, poured myself one, and sat alongside her with about three feet between us.

I said, "Is there anything I can do for you, or does it have to be Tracey?"

She said, "Pour me another drink, and we can talk if that is okay."

I did as requested, and as I walked to collect the bottle, Maggie said, "You do have a nice arse, you know."

I said, "Oh, sorry about that. I forgot I was still naked except for this apron. If it makes you uncomfortable, I will get dressed." My apron now had a tent-like feature at the front due to a swelling cock.

She said, "It's good for me; it's been a while since I saw a good pair of buttocks."

Maggie quickly drank her second large glass of Bailey's as I sipped on my first one.

I said, "Wow, you needed that. Do you want a refill, or can I get you some coffee?"

Maggie said, "A coffee would be good; a latte if you have one; put some whisky in it; and fill up my Baileys as well, please."

I did as requested, and I was conscious that while I was making the drinks, Maggie was staring at my naked arse.

I handed Maggie her drinks, and it was clear from her flushed face and slurring of her words that the alcohol was affecting her.

I said, "Perhaps you should drink those a little slower."

Maggie ignored my suggestion, downed the Bailey's in one, and moved on to the whiskey-based latte.

It was about then that my phone rang; it was Tracey letting me know she had arrived at her parents.

Tracey said, "They are not quite ready, so I will be leaving in about thirty minutes."

I said, "Maggie is here; she wanted to talk to you. She is quite tipsy, so please hurry home."

Tracey said, "Are you dressed yet?"

I said, "No! She arrived without warning. and I haven't dared leave her."

Tracey said, "Ok, look after her; I will be home in about ninety minutes." "I will call you when I am ten minutes away so you can put the vegetables on."

We ended the call, and I relayed the information to Maggie.

I said, "Do you want to wait for Tracey or return later? I can take you home if you wish, or you could stay and have dinner with us if you have nothing planned."

Maggie said, "I would love to stay, as I would only be home alone with a microwave meal."

I said, "Perhaps you would prefer to wait in the lounge; it would be more comfortable."

Maggie agreed and removed her boots, giving me a flash of her white pants as she did so. I escorted Maggie through the lounge, passing under the mistletoe hanging above the lounge door en route.

Maggie spotted the mistletoe and stood beneath it. I was just behind her, carrying her coffee so she wouldn't spill it over the carpets.

Maggie turned to face me, and she caught me checking out her cute arse. I blushed. I had been caught red-handed.

Maggie said, "Put that down and come here; I want to see if this stuff works." Pointing up at the mistletoe.

I said, "It is only there for fun and decoration, you know, don't you?"

She said, "I still want to see if it works now; put that mug down and come here." There was some force in her voice, which I liked.

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

I placed her mug on the coffee table and said, "I will just go and get dressed, and if you still feel the same, I will."

I went to walk around Maggie, but she launched herself at me. We were standing beneath the mistletoe, looking into each other's eyes. She had her arms wrapped around me tightly, pulling me into her body and pushing her breasts into my chest. I put my arms around her loosely, with my hands on her back.

Maggie kissed me fully on the lips, forcing her alcoholic tongue into my mouth and flicking my tongue with hers. I responded, as she was a great kisser, and pulled her firmly towards me, placing my hands on her cute arse.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before breaking for air. I was aware that my cock also liked what was happening and was growing by the second, causing a bigger tent in my apron.

Maggie had felt my cock pushing against her body and looked down and said, "Someone is happy to see me."

I was very embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. I was standing in my lounge, almost naked, with a gorgeous younger neighbour and an erection.

I said, "I will just go and get dressed."

Maggie said, "I need to see if the other piece of mistletoe works first."

I was confused at first, as there was only one piece hanging up in the lounge.

Maggie sat on one of the sofas and said, "Before you get dressed, let us see if that piece of mistletoe works." She pointed to the fake piece on the waistband of my apron.

I said, "No, it doesn't; I need to get dressed; Tracey will be home in less than an hour."

Maggie was insistent; she was serious, and she was beckoning me to step towards her with her finger.

I took two steps forward Maggie dropped to her knees on the floor and, through the apron, planted a kiss on my erect cock. It was amazing; she had a hand on each of my thighs, pulling me close as she nuzzled into my cock, kissing it many times.

I said, "OK, it works now. I must get dressed before it gets out of hand."

Too late, my cock was already in her hand; she had slipped her hands under my apron; one was on my cock, the other caressing my arse.

I looked down at Maggie; our eyes met, and I melted. She smiled and just said, "Great cock."

I oddly just said, "Thank you."

Then her kisses were directly on my cock, working up and down its length, massaging my hairless balls, and swirling her tongue around the tip of my circumcised nine-inch-thick hard cock.

She again looked up at me and said, "I have never seen a circumcised cock before, and I didn't expect you to be shaven and completely hairless."

I said, "It's gone too far now." Just as my phone rang, it was in the pocket of my apron; it was Tracey, and she said, "We are only now leaving; they have been a nightmare. Neither of them was ready, and traffic was heavy. I will see you in about an hour."

I said, "Please hurry!" Just as Maggie lowered her lips over my cock and slid her mouth down my length, taking a lot more than I expected,

I gasped, and Tracey said, "Are you ok?"

I replied, "The water was hotter than I thought." What a lie.

Tracey said, "OK, be careful and take good care of Maggie." I thought well; she is certainly taking good care of me.

We had an hour, and I pulled Maggie to her feet. She looked cross, having to stop sucking my cock, but I had other ideas.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the spare room. I discarded my apron as I unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra without any resistance. Maggie had great tits, slightly sagging, but they were good tits with big nipples as dark as her eyes.

Moments later, her skirt, pants, and nylons were on the floor, and she was on her back on the bed. I buried my head between her legs and licked her furiously. She orgasmed quickly, moaning and writhing about on the bed.

She was ready, so I turned her over and slid my cock deep inside her from behind. She was in heaven, and we both were as I banged away, giving her multiple orgasms. I was holding onto her big, fat tits as I exploded deep inside her, shooting stream after stream of hot cum deep into her soaking pussy.

Before I had unloaded my full load, I pulled out and turned her over. I pushed my cock into her face, and she took me in her mouth with a smile and finished me off swallowing what was left.

We lay on the bed naked to catch our breath as my phone rang again. It was Tracey; they were thirty minutes away.

We quickly got cleaned up, I got dressed, and we met in the kitchen with just ten minutes to spare.

When Tracey arrived home, she gave Maggie a big hug and asked if I had taken good care of her. Maggie replied, "He has been the perfect host. Thank you."

I am sure Tracey could smell my semen on Maggie's breath; she didn't say anything, though.

Later that night, when we were curled up in bed, Tracey said, "What was Maggie like before I arrived home?"

I said, "She was desperate to see my cock; she kept trying to lift my apron at every opportunity."

Tracey said, "So what did you do?"

I said, "What do you think? I gave her a flash."

Tracey said, "Well done; she probably needed that. I am surprised she didn't try to hold it."

I said, "She did."

Tracey said, "So did you let her?"

I said, "Of course I did; she loved it, and she wanted to give me a blowjob."

Tracey said, "Did you let her? I wouldn't mind if you did; she does need seeing too."

I said, "No point lying; you would have found out anyway. I let her suck my cock and swallow my load; she was good!"

Tracey said, "Good. I am pleased you were a good neighbour to my friend."

Tracey smiled at me, disappeared beneath the duvet, and gave me another one of her perfect blowjobs, swallowing my load for the second time that day.

When she had finished, she smiled and said, Thank you for being a great host."

Since that day, each time I have seen Maggie, she has always given my cock a nice squeeze when we are alone in a room.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments