Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast with Tiffany

"a messy college kid's jerk-off session is interuppted by a soaking wet stranger"

13
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first ever Erotica. I plan on writing more, but am posting the first two chapters here. I would love some feedback and or whether you think it's worth continuing! Thank you for reading!"

Chapter 1. Unexpected Interruption

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

My heart began beating out of my chest to the rhythm of every hard knock at the door. My pants were around my ankles, and I was positioned in my desk chair, crouched over my hard cock, explicit content splayed across my computer screen. To my left was the narrow kitchen that led straight to the front door that --

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

I swear I could feel my heart beating through my shaft and pumping more blood into the head of my dick while I stumbled to find the word “Occupied!” 

Occupied? What the hell? What is this a public bathroom stall? No, its what I thought was a relatively well-hidden basement apartment in a shared house. 

KNOCK.

KNOCK KNOCK.

A nervous sweat broke across my forehead. I slammed the power button of my tower and my desktop went to sleep. 

Did they not hear me? 

I was home alone; the first time in what felt like forever. My roommate had taken off for the weekend and...

KNOCK KNOCK.

I jumped from my chair and hurriedly pulled my pants up, leaving them loose, just teetering on the edge of my pubes; I was hoping whoever it was would kindly fuck off soon, so I could get back to my porn. I tipped toe ran over to the door and put my eye to the lookout hole... No one? 

KNOCK knock knock knock.

“Hello?” I heard a girl’s voice. Who was that? Tracy? From work? Sounds like Tracy. No...she doesn’t live anywhere near here. So who--

“It’s pouring rain can someone please answer the fucking door?” I heard the now unfamiliar voice demand. At its higher pitch and she sounded a little like the girl in the porn I was just watching. Anyway, how could she be so demanding? Was it not obvious I was trying to pretend like no one was home? I glanced over to the window beside the door. 

Shit. 

The blinds were open and, it being late at night the light from my living room was pouring out on the backyard where my apartment door was. 

She did sound cute. I couldn’t quite see what she looked like through the peephole, but if anything I would’ve kept completely silent and waited for her to go away...and yet...

CLICK. I unlocked the door. Creaking it open with the chain lock still intact, I peered through the now slight opening at a soaking wet, short girl in an outfit that would have had me clambering for a dance with her at the bar where it looked like she just came from. My nipples tensed as a cold summer breeze blew aggressively into my apartment across my chest and abs.  

“Hi, yes, please, can you please let me in?”

Definitely came from the bar, I could smell it wafting in through the slight opening. She was sort of pouting now, and I felt, oh I don't know, perhaps bad? This girl could be posing for a thug and as soon as the door is open all the way I could be taken out by any number of stronger than me meth heads, killed, mugged, and I really can’t relocate again this year. Maybe I thought I was dreaming, maybe I was still really horny from just having been interrupted mid-jerk-off, and it had been ages since my cock felt the warm embrace of a wet pussy, but for some reason…

“Okay, sorry I was just in the other room, come on in.” 

She rushed past me and stood on the rug by the door so as not to let water trail over the tiles. I shut the door and took a few steps back. “Here, let me grab you a towel.” 

Look at you, Mr. Hero. 

I tiptoe to my room, still in quiet mode for whatever reason, and snatched a towel from the clean pile of clothes on my floor. Note to self, don’t let her in your room for multiple reasons. 

When I came back she was shivering, her short dark hair in strings down her face and neck, her mascara running, lipstick faded. I could tell past the smeared makeup she was actually quite pretty. Her arms were crossed in front of her; her subtle breasts creasing the light material of her wet, sleeveless band shirt. It was an off-beige, and a bright pink lacy bralette was underneath. I tried not to look, but she could tell I had ogled already by how fast she grabbed the towel from me and covered up. Her eyes looked glazed over like she was about to cry, and in a vodka-cran dialect she asked, “Can I use your bathroom?”

I didn’t say anything, just sorta nodded to the left of me and pointed a bit, she got the idea, and off she went, trailing water on the tile anyway. 

She had kicked off her combat boots and wait, was that a black skirt on the floor? I quickly glanced left just before she entered the bathroom and indeed, I saw a bum. 

She left the bathroom door open, and I heard my shower start. Was she really too drunk to notice she left the door ajar? My heart began racing again, and something came over me to walk toward the bathroom. I knew the mirror was pointing directly at the shower, so if I could just… No, man, come on. Don’t be creepy. Let the girl shower, but by this moment I had already crept up at a distance so I could see. Though she was daft enough to leave the door open, she at least closed the shower curtain. I slapped my wrist for being so pervy.  

To my right was the living room, with a couch I could sit on so when she came out I could see her right away. I was still in a daze, horny, confused, and I either wanted her to be really cool so I could ask her to stay or really awful so I could tell her to fuck off already. That would allow me to get back to what I wanted to do; masturbate and finish cumming and go to bed. I could see flashes of the porn I was watching before my strange visitor appeared, and I found myself automatically replacing the face of the model with a cleaned up version of the wet bar maiden.  

My visitor exited the bathroom after what felt like an hour, and I hadn’t noticed as my hands were down my pants again, maintaining a half-chub, thinking about getting back to the lesbian action I was watching onscreen. 

“Ahem” I heard from my right.

I quickly pulled my hands from my unzipped pants and jumped up and out of view to zip them back up.

“It's okay,” she said, “I kinda figured you were having some me time. I saw the bottle of lube on your computer desk when I came in. Hope it was hot porn at least.”

She was standing before me now with the towel I gave her wrapped around her body. It wasn’t the biggest towel I had, and the hem sat just below the curve of her ass. She was absolutely gorgeous, the makeup having been washed off completely, I could see the symmetry of her face like a finished puzzle. She was messing about her hair, stroking it down to untangle it with her dainty fingers. Her nails were polished black, and I had noticed they weren’t chipped; must have painted them tonight before going out. 

“Do you need some water?” I asked her.

“I’m not drunk,” she said. “Though I do need some clean clothes.”

She started walking slowly around the living room, looking at the dorm-room style mess I had going on here and there. It didn’t seem to bother her much; more like she was used to hanging around places like mine. 

“You’re not? You kinda smell like a few too many vodka cranberries, though.” I countered. I’m not sure what answer back I was hoping for at this point.

“Yeah, so I had one or two. Can’t a girl have fun?” Cheeky. 

I rushed to my room and started gathering a tee-shirt, some sweatpants, and a pair of my boxers, but as I turned around there she was, looking up at me. My heart jumped into my throat, and I felt blood rushing from my face to my groin. The towel dropped.

Oh, god. She’s perfect.

Her breasts were rounded teardrops, and perky enough to stay up on their own. Her nipples were between pink and light brown, and she was either chilly or turned on, as the areolae were puckered and tensed, hardening her nipples. My visitor’s body was curvaceous. I could almost feel my hands around her waist, the tips of my fingers twitching at the thought. Maybe if I just reached out.

I gulped. 

Shit. She was in my room. It’s so messy in here.

“Don’t worry about the mess,” she said, reading my mind. Her hand lightly touched the ‘V’ of my abdomen. “Anywhere is better than out there in the rain, right now.” She glanced up and down my body, taking in the fact that, yes, I do workout. “Wow,” She muttered. Her eyes met mine. 

I stepped back a bit, her hand falling from my abs. I could feel sweat beginning to gather on my lower back, my body tingling. My hands ached to touch her. She stepped toward me and this time grabbed the waist of my pants. She popped the top button, and slowly unzipped. Her warm breath was sweet and boozy, and crept up my chest. She stood on her cute polished toes to allow her lips to reach my neck, her hand creeping down my treasure trail until her hand was firmly gripping my package through my boxers.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

I couldn’t resist, my hands found themselves resting on her plump hips. Her crystal green eyes met mine once again, and they began to close? My weary eyed stranger fell into my arms and suddenly, I was holding a sleeping, naked girl! Actually, I was lucky she passed out. My cock was now hard and pressing against her body through the thin cloth of my underpants and I snapped into a sense of mind that screamed 'You awkward idiot, what are you doing?? You believed her when she said she wasn’t drunk? Put her down dammit, put her down!'

I dragged her soft, sexy body to my bed and flopped her down as gently as I could. She was in and out of sleep and giggling drunkenly, rolling a bit, as if she was about to have sex with a stranger. Sex with me! I slapped myself internally. First I tried peeking at her in the shower, and now I was ready to have my throbbing cock sucked by this complete drunk stranger. 

I put a blanket over her and eventually, she fell asleep. This nameless, reckless, over-trusting, and completely absurd, drunk, band-shirt girl. It was summer, and was pretty warm in my apartment, so I had draped a light sheet over her. Half for her, half for me. From here I could see the curves of her body shape resting just beneath the sheet, and she wouldn’t freeze to death in here, so I did my part.

I dropped myself into my curved gamer chair, the kind that sits on the floor, looking around at the dirty clothes, unwashed dishes, and overfilled garbage can. I was really hoping no one would ever have to see the absolute filth I lived in, but we can’t all have what we want, can we? Sitting for a while, just looking around, I too fell asleep.


Chapter 2. Breakfast with Tiffany

As I came to I had to convince myself I wasn’t still dreaming. I felt the wet, warm embrace of lips wrapped gently around me. Morning light was draping her with a halo that was as heavenly as what she was doing between my legs. Still, from my gamer chair, I watched the head of a dark-haired beauty bobbing up and down in my lap. She was wearing one of my t-shirts, and her hair wasn’t wet anymore. It was soft and silky. She was a completely different person than last night. She had changed from a dark and ratty demon to a sexy morning angel come to bless me with lips dripping with honey. 

Reaching out, I touched her deep brown locks, feeling her scalp beneath and running my fingers toward the back of her head as it moved softly and slowly along my hard shaft. Her slight moans were a welcoming vibration. Her strands of spider silk waves tickled the top of my waist, brushing back and forth to the rhythm of her sucking. 

I put my other hand on her soft cheeks and pinched her lips lightly as she sucked. Her eyes opened slowly and locked with mine. I bit my lip and gently thrust my hips upward. She gladly filled her mouth, one hand around the base of my shaft, she looked up with smiling eyes before removing her hand and pressing her face further down, taking in my entire cock. The feeling was sensational; a tight, warm grip as I slid down her throat. I could see her small neck swell as she took all of it.

I gasped.

She gagged.

She came up for air, saliva dripping off her lips. I looked so big next to her, the length from base to tip nearly as long as her entire angelic face, and so thick her golden hand just barely fit around it. 

Smiling a sweet, naughty smile, her tongue dropping over her bottom lip, licking the underside of my head, she fucked me with her eyes as she began stroking my massive erection.

“Good morning,” she said, softly.

I think I said good morning back, I can’t remember. I was too focused on her perfectly polished fingers sliding up and down. She cradled the head between her fingers, sending shocks of pleasure through my body, my eyes couldn’t resist rolling back as she did so. And then, she stopped, but only for just enough time to pull my t-shirt up and over her head.

“I was hungry,” she said, grinning.

There they were again, her perfect breasts. She cupped them in her hands. She squished between her fingers, her nipples peeking out from behind them. Then, slipping her fingers down her soft stomach toward her groin, she arched her back to push her firm tits toward my wandering gaze. I loved the little pooch she had on her stomach, it suited her and sat nicely at the top of her hips between the long concave arches of her ‘V’. Her belly button was pierced and honestly, it was really hot, the little length of silver jewelry dangling toward her slit.

Watching me watch her, she stopped just at the top of her pelvis and danced her nails around her skin, staring at me intently as if waiting for permission to keep traveling. I nodded to her quickly, and she sat backwards against my bed, opening her legs up in front of me, displaying a bare, pink pussy I’ve only seen in my dreams. She was soaking wet, the sound of her hole softly squelching as she slid a finger inside.

“Touch yourself,” she told me. 

I didn’t wait to see if she meant it, right away I gripped myself and began moving the skin of my shaft up and down. Together, we rhythmically stroked. 

I’d never done anything like this before; masturbating was something I did at my computer when I was alone. Now, I was relaxed and euphoric, displayed before this random stranger, trading strokes back and forth in a sexual tango. Her hair fell down along her shoulders as she tilted her face to the ceiling and moaned slow and loud; her call sending vibrations along my chest and up through my neck. I stroked faster still, tension building up.

“Stop!” she suddenly cried out. 

“What?” 

“Stop touching yourself,” she demanded.

She drew circles on her clit faster and faster. I did what she said. I didn’t understand why, but I did. My cock throbbed between us, begging for more attention. I wanted so badly for her to keep sucking me. I started to snap back to reality for a moment, started to realize what was really happening.

A loud, long set of moans echoed around my room as she split into a full-blown orgasm. Her body tensed, her mouth opened wide, her legs closed shut fast, and she squirmed on the spot in front of me, writhing and wiggling as she finished cumming.

Slowing down, she looked longingly at me and told me, “Stand over me.”

Quickly standing up I kicked off the pants around my ankles and jumped to tower over her. She got onto her knees, licking her pink lips, and grabbed me with her wet fingers and began stroking me again. I was so sensitive as her lips stretched over me for the second time as if it were the first. A rush of heat flashed up a hit of hard dopamine. She sloppily sucked me, the sound of her lips smacking and slurping, my hand gripping her hair until I tried to pull out. I knew I was cumming, but she sat, her lips wrapped around me, insisting that I stay and cum into her throat. 

Resting my hand on the back of her head, I treated her mouth rougher than I think I meant to, thrusting my hips back and forth, though, she took my member so effortlessly, looking up at me as I filled her mouth again and again. Her soft gags were so incredibly hot to hear, the sloppiness of her saliva against me so exciting. Then, with several slow pumps, I moaned into a series of ejaculatory throbs. Tendrils of pleasure rushed back and forth through my veins from my cock to my brain, spurts of orgasmic waves flushing into her throat.

Instantly relaxed, I pulled out, and she lapped up the remaining jizz on the end. 

I fell back into my chair as she wiped her mouth with her wrist.

She sat on her knees in front of me, bathed in sunlight. She was perfect; so mysterious in her person and yet so familiar, like we had encountered each other sexually in a million lives past. For a moment, we both just breathed deeply, staring at each other. 

Her hair had fallen over one of her eyes, the intense green was like staring in a pasture of wild grass. I gazed upon my stranger, wondering what kind of karma I’d racked up to deserve such a sensual visit.

“Thanks for last night. You’re a real gentleman.” 

Through panting breath, I asked, “Who are you?” 

“I’m Tiffany,” she smiled at me and slipped my shirt back on. I smiled back and pulled my pants up. 

“I’m not dreaming?” I asked.

“No.”

Tiffany found a pair of my boxer briefs and pulled them over her round cheeks. The fabric hugged her beautiful ass so nicely, and my shirt fell down to just cover it.

“Are you still hungry?”

“STARVING” she replied. She held a hand to her forehead and winced. “And a little hungover.”  

“Put some of my clothes on.” I laughed, standing up, “I’ll order us something to eat.”

Published 
Written by lmcgill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments