Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Many Strokes To Get It In The Hole

"The golf course can be a lot of fun."

41
14 Comments 14
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry, no pics with this story."

Jim and I both had the day off. We decided to play golf, knowing that on Wednesday, it wouldn't be busy. Neither one of us is very good and we figured we wouldn't be holding anybody up.

Jim dressed in shorts and his favorite golf shirt. I dressed in loose shorts and Jim's favorite top. A very loose-fitting crop top, that when I bend over you have a great view of my tits from any angle.

When we arrived at the course there were only a few cars there. We felt we wouldn't be in anyone's way. We went to the pro shop and paid our fees. The first tee was open and the starter said we could go right out. We played the first hole and were on the next tee. Jim noticed there was a single man behind us.

Jim said, "We'll wait here and let him play through."

We watched as he hit a perfect shot to the green. His putt just barely missed. He was obviously a good golfer. He was also very good-looking. About six foot, blond hair, and young. As he approached the tee I could see his ice-blue eyes. He was gorgeous. I thought, my Adonis has arrived. I immediately trembled as my pussy started to ache. Soon though, he would be gone. So I thought.

Jim said, "Go ahead, you can play through."

He said, "My name is Billy, the starter said you might not mind If I played along with you. I hate playing by myself."

Jim looked at me smiling ear to ear. "I'm Jim and this is my wife Cindy. We'd love to have you join us. We aren't very good though."

"Well, I'm here for a week as the assistant pro. Maybe I can help you, if you'd like."

I chimed up, "I'd love it if you could help me." Jim looked at me and knew I didn't mean with golf.

Jim and Billy teed off. We drove to the ladies' tee for me. I hit it but not very well. Billy said, "Cindy, you're too stiff. Take a mulligan and I'll try to help you. Now, spread your legs a little and bend your knees."

Boy, did I want to spread my legs more than a little!

Then I felt him behind me. He put his hands on my hips and said, "On your backswing, turn your hips to the right and bend your left knee towards your right a little. Take a practice swing without a club and I'll turn your hips to show you what I mean."

I tried it and I could tell I felt more loose, not so stiff, as he showed me how to turn. I took my driver, and doing everything Billy said, I hit the best drive I ever had.

I was so excited, I turned around and gave him a big hug. He seemed to like it as he hugged back, running his hands up my back under my top. His hands felt good on my skin. I knew he was watching me swing. There was no way he didn't see my unharnessed tits.

We played a few more holes. I knew Billy was watching me. When I putted, I made sure to bend over a little extra. On the tees, we made small talk. I found out he wasn't married and didn't currently have a steady girl. The conversations weren't long enough for me to get a read on him.

Finally, a couple of holes later, Jim hit his drive and it went way to the right. Billy hit his to the left. I hit mine to the left also. Darn, it went into the woods. Whoops. Jim looked at me and smiled. He knew what I was up to.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

"Why don't you take your club and an extra ball And ride down with Billy, if it's alright with him."

"Sure, it's been a little lonely riding by myself."

Jim went to find his ball and I hopped in next to Billy, leaning in to make sure I made contact with him, to go to our balls. Billy thought he knew about where my ball landed. We went into the woods to hunt for it, at least that was Billy's intention. I spotted it only about three feet in. I used my foot to kick leaves over it. I walked in farther and turned to see if we were hidden from view.

I called out to Billy to see where he was. I was startled when he put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

"Is this what you're looking for? I saw you kick leaves over it. I know what you were planning. I've sensed it since you started bending over further and further so I could see your tits better." With that, he reached over and put his hands under my top, and fondled my tits.

It felt so good. I reached down to find a very hard cock. I pulled my top over my head, exposing my naked tits to him as he kept fondling them while sucking on my nipples. I pulled his shorts down and watched his cock spring out. I dropped to my knees, taking his full length into my mouth. I sucked his manhood, using my tongue on his head and up and down his cock. Pausing to suck on his balls, oh so gently.

His moans were getting louder and I could sense he was about to fill my mouth with his manly juices. Oh, how I love it when that happens. I swallowed most of it but some fell on my tits. Without wiping it off I put my top back on as Billy pulled up his shorts.

We returned to the fairway to find Jim waiting for us.

"I thought you might be coming back out after what I heard."

Jim had already put my clubs on Billy's cart. We played a few holes and Billy knew he could do to me whatever he wanted. He put his hand up my shorts and was finger fucking me. I orgasmed several times over the next few holes as I massaged his cock till he was hard again.

We only had five holes left to play. We weren't near the clubhouse yet. I saw a large tree and nobody was around. "Pull over by that tree, I want you to fuck me."

Billy pulled over and I already had my shorts off. I moved around to the side by the woods and leaned over the seat as Billy positioned himself behind me.

"Do you want it in your ass or your pussy?"

"My pussy." I was so wet his cock slid in with ease and he started to fuck me hard. It wasn't long and I was having a great orgasm, I love to be fucked doggy style. Billy was soon unloading in me. When he stopped fucking me I turned around and sucked out the rest of his cum. He had a great cock. Between the two of us, the juices were running out of me and down my legs.

I put a towel on the seat but left my shorts off, playing that way with my pussy exposed until we almost reached the clubhouse. It was an exhilarating experience, riding and playing golf in only my short top, nude, from the waist down.

We were finished and Billy thanked us for letting him play with us.

We wouldn't see him again.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments