Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake

"Passionate lake encounter"

21
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Names and events are strictly fantasy. Any similarities with real people and events is purely accidental."

On one hot summer evening, I decided I want to spend the night under the light of the stars hoping to catch some stunning views. As soon as I arrived at the spot I chose, I already felt a relaxing sensation getting to me. It was really beautiful scenery.

The creek was murmuring, birds were chirping, the wind was gently blowing on trees, and fish in the lake were splashing with much satisfaction. I took my blanket and spread it near the lake. I took off my shoes and stepped into the lake; the water was amazingly chilly, exactly what I needed. It was slowly getting more and more dark as the sun began to feel weary of shining the whole day. As it was setting down behind the horizon, it cast beautiful lightning over the clouds. It was just like in a fairy tale, a beautiful play of orange, yellow a bit of red a hint of blue. As I was taking in all the beauty of it, suddenly this feeling of utmost relaxation was interrupted as I heard footsteps not far from me. As I was listening closely to determine what kind of footsteps those are, a wild girl appeared.

She didn't notice me and said, "Hot damn this is beautiful," as she started to take pictures with her phone. I didn't want to scare her so I kept quiet and kept on looking at the girl. She was dressed sporty, tennis shoes paired with black leggings on her long legs, and her long dark hair was covering her crop top.

"Don't be scared miss," I said faintly.

"Jesus!" she said rather loud as she was catching her breath, "You scared me."

"I'm sorry, didn't want to do that," I apologized. "You should have seen the sunset a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, I was hoping that I would catch it in its full glory."

"I'm Alexander," I introduced myself so she would feel more comfortable talking with me.

"Hi, I'm Victoria, but everybody calls me Vicky."

"Nice to meet you, Vicky. Do you perhaps want to sit here or do you prefer standing?"

"Oh that would be nice, thank you," she said whilst walking towards me.

She got closer to me, and I was able to see her better. Before getting on the blanket, she took off her shoes and asked me if the water was nice, but, before I could answer, she was already standing in it.

"It's a bit chilly isn't it?" she asked. I just nodded, still looking at her. She had a very pretty face, and big eyes although I wasn't able to see them clearly as it was getting darker by the minute. When she finally sat next to me she was smiling with her beautiful kissable lips that made her puffy cheekbones stand out.

We discussed the sunset, how the colour played with the clouds and soon-to-be night sky, how they complimented Vicki's face, and before we knew it, the light from the sun completely disappeared and the moon, which was generously huge, took its place in illuminating our surroundings. They had a very different vibe, instead of birds we heard crickets.

Suddenly, Vicky stood up and walked down to the lake, again she stepped into the water. She was looking directly at me, and, even though I couldn't see her face clearly, I felt it. It was a feeling of hope and desire but I couldn't figure out what she desired. She took a few steps back and was no longer standing in the water. As she had her back turned to me, she pulled her crop over and took off her leggings and her bra which she tossed my way so I could see it. I was left bamboozled by this and yet curious.

I watched her undress in front of me, I thought to myself.

"Hey are you coming in? Water is great!" she shouted.

I didn't answer as I was still in a trance from this unexpected turn of events. I cannot say it left me cold; no, I felt a warm feeling inside me. Suddenly, I heard a squish sound land next to me, so I took a look at what it was and saw her underwear.

"Come here or will you let me enjoy this by myself?" she asked.

The feeling got much stronger and it made me stand up, walk to the edge of the lake and undress myself. I started to walk towards Vicky and felt this chilling water around my feet. As I walked further in, it hugged my knees but it didn't feel uncomfortable. To my surprise, it felt very nice. The further I walked, my body submerged more and more. After a few steps, I felt how the water was enveloping my groin but that didn't stop, and, before I realized it, my body was fully submerged and it felt pleasant.

"Yeah, you made it, come to me," Vicky said, "I feel a bit cold."

Naturally, I swam to her and hugged her as soon as I got to her. We were hugged, our bodies entwined in one big knot. I felt her breasts on my chest and my penis was getting aroused. Suddenly, I felt her body with its tip, and she smiled. At that moment, I realized she felt it too. I wanted to put a bit of space between our bodies but Vicky didn't let me, she was holding me more tightly.

She smiled and asked, "Is that a flashlight or are you just happy to see me?"

Thankfully, she didn't see how I was blushing, so I answered

"I'm happy to feel you," I said whilst playing with her hair, touching her face and her body underneath the water. When it felt right, I moved her hair backward and leaned in for a kiss. Vicky answered with a kiss too.

After a while, we decided to go out of the lake onto a blanket.

"Do you have a towel?" she asked as we got to the blanket.

Instead of answering I took the liberty of drying her body myself with it. I enjoyed every touch even through a towel. I felt her beautiful firm breasts, her nicely toned body, and her long legs. After I dried her, I handed the towel to her in hopes. She would dry me. She took it and I felt her touch on me. She was gently drying my body, moving from my chest to my erect penis and then my legs.

After I was also dry, we started kissing again. I continued to her neck and then her chest. I played with her breast and nipples for quite a while. I could feel how stiff they got with my tongue. As I was paying attention to her breast, I was caressing her body from her belly to her legs. Then I continued downward towards her vagina, but I didn't stop at it. I moved further onto her thighs and her calves with feet, but once I reached her feet with my kisses I started to move upwards and stopped at her groin. I could smell her vagina and feel her juices flowing so I started to play with the clitoris. I blew a kiss on it, licked it with my tongue and it tasted like nothing else I've tasted before. I got to play with it, I could hear her moans which made her breathe heavily then turned into louder moans that turned me on more and more by second.

nicollwer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nicollwer

After a while of playing with her clitoris, I put my fingers inside of her, and she started to moan even more. I felt she was getting closer and closer to the climax and once she had reached it, her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. I didn't do anything, kept my fingers inside of her, my mouth on her clitoris until she stopped shaking.

"I want you," she said after she came to her senses.

I didn't say anything as I moved my body across hers, I felt her hard nipples on my chest, her heavy breathing on my neck, and her nails slowly burying into my back. The feeling was sensational which could only get better as I touched her vagina with the tip of my penis. We ground for a little while until she begged me with her moans and eyes to get inside of her.

I was very much excited, so I grabbed my throbbing penis and slowly started to penetrate. I could feel the warmth of her insides engulf my penis as I went deeper and deeper. Her moans got stronger and louder with every thrust. We started to pick up speed and the sounds it was making made us more and more naughty. After a few minutes entangled in a missionary embrace, I bent my knees, left the embrace, and grabbed her belly. This allowed me to increase both the speed and force of every thrust I made. It took just a minute, and I could feel her eyes start to roll and her vagina started to pulsate and convulse, embracing my hard penis tighter, and, before I knew it, I heard her scream out of pleasure as her whole body started to spasm uncontrollably. All I heard in between her moans was simple, "Oh, god, yes."

We took a little break so Vicky could catch her breath. Once she did, I was pushed backward to lie down on my back. Before we continued, Vicky just grabbed my penis into her hand and put it into her mouth, where she played with her tongue, giving me a great sensation on the tip. It was just a minute, and Vicky was sitting on me as a cowgirl. I could see her beautiful breasts illuminated by the moon as they were bouncing up and down. I grabbed them firmly; her nipples were between my fingers. which I pressed together just a bit to see her reaction, by which I was really excited as she let out another louder moan outside that let me know she likes it.

Vicky leaned forward, so I took control and slapped her ass a few times. Each time, her moans were stronger, mimicking my strength behind my slaps. I then embraced her again, forcing her to lift her hips by a little bit, so there could be more space between us to let me increase the force of thrusts. I was thrusting so hard I was slapping her bottom labia with my balls. Then, again, her vagina began to be tighter. I knew where this led ,so I slowed down to let Vicky enjoy the suspension just for a bit more.

She gave me a confused look, asking me to continue but I denied that to her, instead, we switched to a position, this time she was on all fours and pointed her ass upward, revealing her unbelievably wet vagina. I could see her juices dripping out of her, and the light made it look even more delicious, so I couldn't resist the urge to have a taste. I licked her pulsating labia and the taste was out of this world.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Vicky asked. "Don't keep me waiting."

This time I obeyed and inserted my penis inside again. Again the force was great so I could feel that my balls were slapping her clitoris and my hand on her ass. I pulled her hair and there was nothing else but loud moans and screams of pleasure. It was just a moment ,and she again started to spasm uncontrollably. After she snapped back into reality, I wanted to continue but Vicky had a different idea.

"I can't take anymore, but can I sit on your face?" she asked.

"Yes please," I said excitedly.

We formed a wonderful entanglement of bodies, both ready for the climax, both shiny from all the sweat and juices. I spread her labia with my hands so I could see her beautiful vagina and started to kiss her clitoris and with it once again whilst she was sucking my penis. Vicky had to take breaks from just stroking as she was slowly but surely getting to the climax. I started to feel I'm getting closer any second.

"Keep going, don't stop," I said with heavy breathing, "I'm getting close."

I wanted to give her more pleasure but I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Oh, god damn, I'm cumming!'' I said loudly.

After Vicky heard it, she put my penis in her mouth, and I reached orgasm and came inside her mouth. The sensation was out of this world, she sucked it out of me and I was convulsing for a while.

"That...that..." I was trying to speak with heavy breathing, "That... Was... Amazing."

"Yes, amazing," Vicky replied as lied down next to me.

As we were on a blanket, lying naked next to each other, we started to notice all those stars in the night sky and we were enjoying it to the fullest. It was getting colder by a minute so we decided to get dressed and pack. We walked down to the road where we had our cars packed. It was time to say goodbye but I couldn't resist and asked her

"Can I get your number? I'd like to see you again."

"Oh," Vicky looked at me surprised, "Sure here you go, I'd like to feel you inside of me soon."

We exchanged numbers and shared a long hug. It felt like seconds, even if it was a few minutes, that we were in it. After we separated our bodies, I couldn’t resist, and had to kiss her one more time before we departed. I got in my car and drove home. After I lay down on my bed, still thinking about how much I love lake trips I heard a ding, it was a message.

“Hey Alex, I’m still thinking about the night. I loved it with every inch of my body and mind. Want to see you soon. Kisses Vicky” the message read.

I was lying there smiling and thinking about what I should reply.

“Hey there, Vicky, don’t even tell me… Just thinking about it makes me hard…Can’t wait for the next time. Good night.” I replied and put my phone down. In moments I was fast asleep dreaming about Vicki's body.

Published 
Written by Faeton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments