Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening an old flame

"Exes meet to exchange gifts, little did they expect lust to be the present they both desired."

34
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"A fantasy about reconnecting with Sarah."

It's been a year since Sarah and I have been together. We have done our best to move on and remain the best of friends. Over that time, we have grown closer in ways I could never imagine. Today, we are meeting to exchange Christmas gifts. I woke up very nostalgic, thinking of her smile, the way we can talk for hours, the curve of her ass, or the way her smile makes me forget there is anyone else in the world.

Moving on has been difficult, as my desires have not diminished. I wonder if there are any echoes of the past bouncing around in the shadows of her mind. As I drive over to her place, I reflect on our past sexual escapades. The short drive is just long enough to make me horny, but that is not unusual.

My mind wonders. I have learned to let a part of me go, or so I thought. I tried to get her out of my mind, but how do you stop loving someone? How do you tell your heart to forget about the one who lights you up and move on? Yes, I have tried, but the longing begins in the dark hours of the night.

The strange part is that over the last month, I swear Sarah has been sending me signals that she is also thinking about me—nothing overt, just subtle things that only exes would pick up on. It's probably wishful thinking during the holiday season, but it's a fun fantasy that makes me smile most days. Before long, I am standing at her door with my presents in hand. I adjust my pants to hide the obvious effects of my journey down memory lane.

"Hi, come in. Did you bring your presents?" Sarah says, opening the door to her skyrise apartment overlooking downtown.

The view from the windows is stunning and bright but pales compared to the vision of perfection before me. She is in her PJs—a pink satin shirt and shorts that cling to her tight little body in all the right places. Flooded with scents of her hair and the smell of her skin, I enter the apartment. I remember the taste of her tongue and the way she would melt into me when I pulled her tight to me, having my way with her. She loved to submit to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As she turns to walk into the apartment, I look down at her perfect little ass instinctually. Fuck why does she have to set my skin on fire? Stop it! I scream in my mind. Stop It, which quickly turns from a scream to pleading, anchored in quiet resignation.

"I was just finishing my episode of Severance. Do you mind if I finish it?" Sarah says, unaware I am watching her hips move and not paying attention to anything she says.

"Sure. I think that sounds good," I responded.

"What do you want to do today?" Sarah probes.

She seems unaware of my feelings. How can she not feel the tension between us? At this moment, all I want is to throw her down on the couch and take her, please her, and hear her moan my name. Fuck, I need to stop.

"I figured we could just hang out, watch TV, and see where the day takes us," I managed to get out.

"Do you want something to drink?" Sarah questions.

"Sure, I would love some water," I replied.

Sarah leans forward, letting her satin top separate from her body, giving me a perfect view down her shirt at her perfect breasts. God, I miss holding them. My eyes quickly move to her nipple, longing to lurch forward and devour it. She fidgets with a candle on the table, lingering there momentarily. I can't stop leering as my inner angles clash with my demons.

"Oops. Hey, don't look!" Sarah exclaims with a playful tone and a cocky smirk. Was she flirting with me? My mind was racing with possibilities as my cock twitched in my pants.

"Oh well, that's what I get for wearing a loose top," she continues. All I can do is smile and shrug, knowing I am caught and too engrossed to answer quickly.

She gets up and walks to the kitchen, her long, lush hair draped over her shoulders. I can't keep my eyes off of her. I am desperate to be more tactful, but I am clumsy in my desire today, ready to pounce at the first hint of desire. She reaches for a glass, stretching her taut frame, exposing her smooth caramel skin and lean physique. Her calves tighten, framing her long legs leading to her perfect little ass. I lick my lips unintentionally.

"Chris, can you help me? I need your height," Sarah asks, looking for her shoulder. Catching me again, looking at her. "Chris? Hello, can you hear me? What are you looking at?"

I quickly make up some bullshit about a trinket on the counter as I jump to my feet. Adjusting my pants to hide my growing cock.

"Sure you were," Sarah says, grinning with a coy, shy smile that brings back memories of warm, passionate nights.

Fuck, this is bad. I am weak today, and I can't resist her. I never could. I would be in trouble if she only knew the power she held over me. Sure, I could fake it for a while, but in the end, I was putty in her hands.

She reaches up to grab the glass, and I stand behind her. My frame encompasses her as I reach for the glass. She stumbles a little and falls back into me. Her ass pushes back into my cock, making it twitch, begging to be set free. There is no way she didn't feel me, and yet I hope my body says more than my words. I pull the glass from the shelf and put it on the counter before her, my arms naturally hugging her. She leans casually against my chest, accepting how she fits so perfectly into me. We stand there for a brief second, lost in our connection. Our hearts beat on the same rhythm, our bodies remembering the dance we used to do.

I can't control it and lean down to kiss her neck. Her buttery coconut scent fills my nose as my tongue tastes her sweet skin. I know it's wrong, but I don't care. I love her, I want her, I need her. Her hand reaches back over her head and up into my hair as my kiss turns into a suckle on the nape of her neck. She leans back, turning her head to the side, exposing her perfect shoulder to me. My left arm grips her stomach, pulling her back into me as my right hand traces the outline of her arm and, starting with her hand, down her arm over the curve of her right breast and onto her hip.

"Chris! We can't! We shouldn't!" Sarah says in a muffled moan, Each word sounding more and more like a plea to our better angels.

My kisses are taking over, soft nibbles showing my desire. My hand has moved from her hips to cup her left breast. Greedy in its desire to squeeze and kneed as much of her ample breast as I was able. Fuck, her tits are so perfect. I moan into her shoulder as my fingers gently roll her left nipple between my fingers. My eyes shut, imagining what she looked like in the soft morning light when I would study her figure for hours before she awoke. I could trace the curve of her hips in my mind and have for the better part of the last year.

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

"Chris," Sarah moans, dropping all pretense of holding back. She pushes back into me, her ass perfectly grinding against my hard cock. Slowly and deliberately grinding on my cock as it searches for the perfect fit of my cock slipping into the crack of her ass. It doesn't take long before I am right where I want to be. My cock grinding on her warm slit, my hand kneading her breast, and my mouth devouring her shoulder. She is losing her inner battle with every breath and moan, slowly sinking into me and giving way to her desires.

I dropped to my knees suddenly, pulling her shorts down, exposing her tight little ass. My hands grab her hips as I pin her against the counter. I breathe deeply and inhale the sweet aura of her pussy. My mouth nibbles her ass as I bite a little. Just enough to show my desire and let her know I will not be denied. She knows what I want, our bodies communicating an unspoken language of love and lust. She raises on her tiptoes just enough, and I dive my tongue into her wet, warm slit. I moan as I taste her sweet pussy from behind. My brain is on overdrive, thinking of how I can consume her. My tongue is licking her slit as she reaches back to grab my hair, encouraging me to probe her pussy deeper. She pushes back as my tongue enters her. Her breath was heavy, and her head leaned forward as my tongue probed her smooth, tight mound.

"Fuck!" she says over the sounds of my tongue devouring her pussy.

Her hand grips hard on my head as she pushes back into me. She is balancing between the kitchen counter and my face. I suck on her pussy lips sending a shock wave over her body. Her slit is wet and glistening in the lights. I need more and dive back in, this time reaching a hand between her legs to play with her clit. She lifts her right leg, resting it on the kitchen counter to let me through as my fingers began to roll her clit back and forth in a rocking motion. She wants more as her hips begin to rock, riding my tongue, fucking my mouth. My cock is hard and dripping, begging to be touched. My body is on fire with desire. She leans forward, standing on her toes to give my tongue more room to lick and suck.

Moments pass, but my desire will not be restrained. I stand, needing to feel her, my cock in my hand. She recovers, lowering her leg to the ground as I stand to grab her. As if it was meant to be, my cock finds the entrance to her pussy, ready to take what I want. She slips down my torso, lowering her heels to the floor. My cock enters her tight pussy, sending a wave of pleasure over her body. She recoils a second from the surprise, but my hands are on her hips, and I hold her there, not letting her off my cock. We stand still, feeling each other for a second. Me feeling her tight pussy gripping the head of my cock and her feeling the need to be taken. It's been a while since she has had my dick, and her pussy is ready and wanting. She lets out a moan as she lowers herself, burying my hard dick deep in her pussy.

My hand slides up her back as my fingers weave in her hair, gripping her at the base of her neck. I pull my fingers back, give her hair a little pull, let her know I am in charge, and breathe heavily on her neck as I pull her back.

"You are my perfect little slut, and I have longed to have you. How does it feel having my cock fill your needy little cunt?" I groan into her ear. The vulgarity of my words changes the mood from a desire to lust. Just what she didn't know she needed.

"Fuck... Chris! Don't stop," Sarah begs like the wanting little slut I once thought I was going to be with forever.

"You know what I want to hear, Sarah," I reply as my cock enters her again, making her feel the length of my cock buried deep in her pussy. "You know the slut I want you to be. Who owns your pussy, Sarah?"

Sarah whimpers, "You do!... Fuck."

"Louder, you little fuck toy! I want the world to know you are my little cumslut. My good little girl," I demand.

"You DO…" Sarah relents.

I slap her clit as she lets the words ring out of her mouth. Her body quivers, and her tight pussy is making it impossible to ignore my building orgasm. One year of pent-up lust is coming out, and there is no stopping it. I pound away at her perfect pussy, feeling every movement and fold of her wet pussy. As I look down, I can see her creamy cum all over my dick. It looks so fucking amazing, and I just want more. I pull back again on her hair, giving it a little tug as I slam my dick into her.

"Chris, I am going to cum," she says, breathless and panting.

"Yes, cum on my cock. Cum all over my dick, and if you are lucky, I will let you lick it up," I replied.

I shift my weight back, arching her ass just a little to try and hit her G spot. I see her grip on the counter on the next thrust and feel her leg shake. She moans and tenses, and I can feel her pussy tighten. Typically, I could fight it, but not today. Today, she squeezed the cum from my cock as I flooded her tight pussy. The orgasm moves through our bodies in a giant wave as I try to push deep into her. I relax my hand in her hair as I collapse into her. She holds her arms on the counter as the pleasure washes over her. One more squeeze from her pussy lets me know she came hard. My cock responds with a twitch of its own. I love being inside her and feeling our bodies as one.

Before reality sets in and we have to figure out what to say to each other, I turn her around to see me. I look deep into her eyes and sweep the strands of hair over her cheek as I lift her chin. I title my head and kiss her gently before embracing her. Her leg is wet from the cum leaking off the tip of my cock, now lying against her thigh. My hand strokes her hair as I catch her soft, loving eyes looking back at me.

I lean in, saying a final thought, "You are the love of my life, my perfect little slut, and I will always be yours."

"Chris!" She responds as she grips my shoulders, deepening my hug.

Published 
Written by BillsFanGA
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments