Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Timothy

"When the time is right, jump in."

17
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Timothy was a studious pupil and a keen athlete at school. Now at seventeen, he is doing well at sixth form and still running hard. His sport is sprinting and he plays tennis for recreation. Tim is a nice and well-mannered young man. But, he is often ridiculed by other guys in the class. These are mainly the soccer and rugby players, who play the more manly sorts.

In his earlier teens, Tim had often helped out with the school charity events. This had meant working with the girls and most being the only boy amongst them. Being very good at science and maths, he would help the girls better understand these subjects, telling the girls they need to learn more seriously, and how he likes to learn to do things as best as can.

During the last two years, Tim had helped out with six regular girls at the school charity events. He had helped them all with their maths and they were grateful to him. The girls had once asked Tim if there was anything he would like to learn. Being a smart guy, Tim asked if they could teach him how to kiss.

He became a great kisser and behind the stalls or displays, the girls would often practice kissing Tim. The kissing became necking and holding became touching and maths became biology and their secrets were kept secret.

Three of the girls learned how to give good blowjobs. Two of them taught Tim how to fuck and lick pussy. Tim learned how to use his tongue on nipples, vaginas, and clitorises. Two girls found that they liked to lick pussy so much they became more friendly. The other two were happy just to kiss. They all learned how to respect each other and keep their fun secret. When the macho guys in class ridiculed Tim for being "girly", Tim and six girls laughed inside.

At the school summer athletic event, Tim excelled at the 200 and 400 metres races. He won the 100 metres but that was not his favourite distance. To become faster, Tim would need to build his physique and that would mean a lot more gym work. He had a good muscular body and a great posture but he was still young and did not want to build up too fast.

The summer holidays were relaxing and Tim took things easy.  One Saturday he was at the supermarket when he saw a middle-aged woman struggling with her shopping bags. She was nice looking with a slimish figure and Tim came to her help.

"Good afternoon, ma'am may I help you?" Tim Asked as he smiled nicely at her.

"Thank you, young man, that is very kind of you, but it is a good walk back to my house," the lady replied.

"I have not done any training today so the exercise will do me good, if I may," Tim insisted.

Tim took most of her bags and off they walked. On the way, the lady introduced herself as Mrs Atkins and Tim told her mostly about himself. He did keep out which school and class, as he knew a Jim Atkins in his class. Jim is one of the guys who would take the piss out of Tim.

Mrs Atkins took Tim around the house to the kitchen door. Opened it and Tim walked in and put the bags down on the kitchen floor. Mrs Atkins stood back and looked at the slim firm athletic body of the young man. He wore a polo shirt not the normal tee shirt, but it still fitted tightly to his body. His trousers were held up and not droopy. His firm bottom looked good as he bent over to put the bags down. It had been a good while since she had seen a man with a good figure.

Following Tim in, Mrs Atkins took her coat off and walked over to the bags. Her light blouse did not hide her bra, and with the two top buttons undone her, small cleavage was clear. She wore a modest skirt that hugged her hips and bottom and hung to just above her knees. She began to unpack the bags but dropped a small packet onto the floor.

SophieCoper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieCoper

Tim was down before she could hardly move, but she did move slightly. When Tim looked up, he could see her mound directly facing him. Remembering what the girls had taught him, Tim placed his hands on her buttocks and pushed his face into her mound. Mrs Atkins made a soft moan but did not attempt to push Tim away. Tim's hand slipped down to the hem of her skirt and lifted it to her waist. Then he kissed her thighs at each side of her panties then kissed her directly over her mound.

It had been years since Mrs Atkins last had any oral pleasure, and three years since she last had sex. He was young just over being a child, this is wrong, but she loved the feel of his lips on her legs. Tim stood leaving his hand on her hips and kissed her on her lips. Mrs Atkins did not respond, but neither did she resist. Tim moved his right hand between her legs and gently rubbed her mound. He kissed her again his mouth slightly open, and this time he felt her tongue on his.

His fingers slipped under her panties and over her wet labia, kisses full of passion and Mrs Atkins' arms now around Tim's neck. Lips now parted, her head back, eyes closed, Tim kissed her neck and slid two fingers in her wet pussy. Tim finger-fucked her and listened to her soft moans as his lips moved down to the top of her breasts. Somehow, the blouse was open and a cup pulled away so Tim could take her hard nipple in his mouth to suck.

Now rock hard Tim turned her to lean face down over the kitchen counter. Dropping his trousers, boxers and her panties Tim slide inside her from behind. Mrs Atkins was most willing to get fucked by this fit young man and was now pushing back onto Tim. The soft moans became louder and when Tim reached forward to fondle her free breast she whispered, "Yes, Yes Do it."

Tim was not rough he was not forceful but he was fucking her hard and she loved it. He felt her pussy tighten on his cock and her legs tremble a little. He knew she was coming and he pushed in harder. A few move deep hard stroke and she let go as her orgasm flowed over her. When she had calmed a little Tim asked if it was okay to cum in her. Realizing the danger of becoming pregnant, she shook her head stood to removed Tim from her pussy. She quickly then knelt in front of him, took his hard cock in her mouth and sucked him to completion.

After she swallowed his cum she stood and kissed him deeply. "Thank you, young man, I really did enjoy that," Mrs Atkins told Tim, as she glowed with joy.

"My pleasure, Ma'am. May I be of service again?" Tim asked.

"We will see, we were lucky today but it is not too safe to do this again."

Then she kissed him and told him to get dressed.

Tim dressed then took his leave. When he got home he showered, relaxed for a few hours then dressed to go to the school dance.

Sarah Atkins had washed then prepared the Saturday night dinner as usual. She had mixed feelings of guilt and excitement. As she cooked she felt bad for cheating on her husband, but she also felt alive. When her husband and son came home from their respective games they did not notice the spring in her step. They just ate dinner. Her husband sat and watched the soccer on TV. Her son Jim got himself ready for the school dance.

In bed that night, she recalled the excitement of the day, which made her wet again. Sadly, her husband ignored her and just fell fast asleep. Guilt and excitement battled in her mind and as she rubbed her wet pussy, she wondered what she should do. " Shall I look out of Tim next weekend and the supermarket? Shall I tell my best friend Sally and ask what I should do?"

Published 
Written by alxb19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments