Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One wild night for a sweet little southern girl-p2

"The night contnues as the E really hits hard"

25
13 Comments 13
29.3k Views 29.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words


Please read "One wild night for a sweet little southern girl" first or this is not going to make any sense.

We sat on the couch talking about what a fabulous time we were having. I kept on looking over at Dave's now flaccid cock. It lay there like a large snake. Dave caught the glimpses I was giving him.

"You know Mary, It was so great to final have you after all the fantasizing I did about you" Dave said.

"I'm glad you liked it baby I said giving him a huge smile. I was having flashes of me deep throating him again and my impulses were taking over, but I had an even stronger impulse. I really was turn on my all the attention and the exhibitionist in me was in full swing.

"Please Dave, I would love to hear about your fantasy, but I would love for you guys to watch me masturbate in front of you first" I said with a devilish grin.

I spread my legs and told them to get on the floor to enjoy the show.

"You guys are great and I feel so totally comfortable, so I want you all to see a very private activity I have never even shown to my ex. Here is my sweet little friend for you all to see." I said as I lie back against the couch and spread my legs wide.

Then I grabbed onto my engorged, red, wet pussy lips and spread them wide apart giving them all a great shot into my wet vagina. The guy’s pushed each other around to get a better view, none had better than Dave! He was right there.

"First off, I love love love my vagina" I said as I ran my fingers all over it.

They were all starting at it, licking their lips and stroking their cocks with expressions that made me so hot.

"You have made this my vagina so very happy" I said looking at all of them in turn.

I massaged my legs and thighs slowly working my way up to my vagina and then up to my abdomen and slowly squeezed and cupped each breast then back down to my wet pussy lips. Then I traced the outline of my labia all around and circled the hood that covered my clit. I was really getting off showing them what they have made so happy this evening. I felt I owed them. I was going to masturbate in front of them and give them the blow-by-blow, as it were, as I worked my vagina like I was in private.

“Let me show you fellas what a girl does to get off when you are not around.” I said

They all were very into it and even Karen was among them playing with herself on the floor.

I sat there on the couch, looking down at them smiling with appreciation with legs spread, as wide as I could, with the guys on the floor in front of me with a front row seat of my vagina. It was glistening with wetness and I was very aware of their looks.

"I love to lay back and spread my leg wide when I am really horney and play with myself. I love my pussy and I may not admit it, but I love to get fucked, but when I can’t, I love to get myself off and this is how I do it.” I said.

I ran my fingers over my legs and thighs again and then started to circle my outer and inner lips. It felt really good and was made even better because they were watching.

"Ooooo that feels good, huh Karen, just rubbing your clit and sticking a few fingers inside?" I said.

Karen nodded as she also worked her vagina in a similar way. I moved my hands up to my breasts and massaged them. Then I moved one hand down to my clit and gave it little rubs that really got things going.

"Oooooo that feels great! I love to tease my clit just like this and think of nice cocks just like yours moving in and out me, hitting all my internal spots. I rub and rub until I gets really wet, oooooo that's it! I'm really getting off now. Oh yes, it feels sooo good guys! See the wetness. We girls think of this just like you guys, but we never tell you." I said moaning more and more loudly.

"I loved it when Dave sank his cock into me for the first time". I said while working my clit in little circles with my finger.

"He stretched me soo good. Then when Carl first fucked my ass, yes that’s it." I said moaning and rubbing my clit faster.

"Karen, please suck my nipples while I play with myself" I moaned.

She came over and started to suck my nipples and lick my breasts. It worked perfect. I wanted to get off in front of the guys and her tongue helped big time.

"Ooo yes! You guys fucked me soooo good. See me work my clit, this is what I do when I am along thinking about getting fucked! Ooo yesss, oooo yes. I am going to cum. Look at my pussy guys. Do you see it, ooo yess?" I moaned while rubbing my clit and looking each guy directly in the eye.

“Oh yes here I cum, this one is for you guys!!” I said.

I came hard and squirted cum out of my pussy right on the floor in front of them. It almost hit Dave right on his cock. I rubbed my hands all over my soaking wet vagina, working my lips around and around for the guys to see. I put a few finger inside and tried to get the last of the cum to ooze out.

"Ooooo ya that was good, I hoped liked it, but I am not finished guys, that's not all the pussy juice I have for you. I love masturbating in front of you. Do you like it?" I said with heavy breath, my chest was heaving up and down with the after rush of orgasm.

.

"Oh yes Mary that was fantastic!" Dave said while rubbing his cock, which was getting rock hard.

Wow I was really turned on. Looking down I saw all three of them with their hard-ons returning. I loved it and felt totally relaxed and utterly sexy. I especially loved Dave's huge wonderful penis. I was so big and gave me so much pleasure. My pussy was on full display for them. It was shaved now and that felt different, but at the same time really good. It was totally smooth so they could see all the action as I worked my vagina into a frenzy right in from of their faces.

“Please guys keep stroking your cocks while I play with myself some more, I want to cum in front of you again. Carl and Mark were jacking off and it looked so nice, but Dave was only looking at my pussy and not touching himself at all now. I called to Dave and had him come over.

“Will you please sit here in front of me? I want to show you exactly how to work my vagina with your hands to make me cum, I know you can with your cock, but it would be extra fun for you to get me off the way I get myself off, don’t you think?” I said.

“I would love to, you have a great pussy and I would love to know how to get you off this way” Dave said kissing me.

“Ok then, start by gently rubbing my outer lips like this” I said as I guided his fingers around my labia.

Man this was crazy now I was showing Dave how to masturbate my own vagina! It was very exciting and a real turn on. I loved how the guys were totally into it. I was pouring with sweat now and so very high. I was pulsing with sexual energy and I felt I could keep having orgasms all night. I was having a great time feeling free enough to try any way I could think of to cum. I also have to say I loved it that I squirted so easily. I really loved the feeling of spraying cum out of me and having that intense release of tension each time. Now I was going to show Dave how to make me cum with only his hand!

“That it’s, oooo that feels great Dave! Slowly a little more pressure right there, oooooo, yes yes! Now very lightly rub around the hood of my clit. That it’s right there! Don’t rub right on it yet, oo yess, ooooo! Now put your finger right under the hood of my clit and lightly circle the base of it. Yes,.oooo, your very talented, now use your other hand and tease the other parts around my lips and hole, oooooo, that's perfect. I am so boiling hot right now! So hot” I said panting.

Karen came over and laid some cool towels over me. It felt great.

“Thank you so much, that feels much better!” I said.

She wiped the sweat off my face and body. This only recharged me for more and I was ready to cum again with Dave's wonderful fingers. He was really paying close attention to what I said. He was working my vagina perfectly, better than I did!

“I think you have it now Dave, oh yes, oh god, you’re good! You are going to make me cum again, slow down a little, that’s it! I want it to build more, oh god that’s perfect, oooooo YES! I love the way you are circling my clit and hood! Ooooooooo, now give one of my outer lips a little pull, ooooooo nice, I love that!” I said looking down at my vagina reacting to Dave’s wonderful touch. His fingers were so skilled. He traced the outline of my pussy lips just the way I would, then he gently circled my clit, first above the hood then under it.

“That is, oh god!” I said. I was dizzy from the stimulation and I was sweating profusely again. Karen poured some water down the front of me to cool me off. It was a spectacular feeling!

“That's perfect. Now, ooh god, now it's time, I need to cum! Speed up rubbing my clit while you move a couple of fingers inside of me. Yes that it, oooooo god, oooooo god!” I said as I came hard.

More of that wonderful love juice sprang from my vagina, but now Dave was there to catch it all in his mouth. He then lightly licked and sucked my labia and clit for a few minutes as I wriggled around on the couch in pure heaven.

I had reached a level of sexual overload. I lay back rubbing myself all over, totally enjoying my body.

"I love my body”. I began to say to no one in particular; rubbing my thighs, hips and then my breasts. I cupped them tenderly and gently pinched my nipples.

“I love my breasts; I think they look so good. They have nice size and shape don't they and are so nice to massage?” I said massaging them and squeezing them one after another.

“I love my pussy and the way you make me feel, so free, so hot, so sexy and so desirable” I moaned.

I was in heaven and in full erotic passion. I had never cum some much.

I had to take a rest and I lay on the couch resting on Dave’s lap. Mark and Carl were not so ready to take a break. They had Karen on the floor fucking the crap out of her. I was kind of surrealistic to watch her getting fucked with me just resting on the couch. She was being pounded by Mark and Carl was trying to get his cock in her mouth.

After a while they both came in her ass one after another. She was spent, but looked very good and much fucked.

We all rested and had some much needed water. I cooled off and felt refreshed.

Then I remembered that Dave had said a while ago.

"What kind of fantasies? I asked him with a wink as I moved off the couch, spread his legs and got down on my knees right in front of him.

"Why don't you tell me while I try and suck your wonderful tool down my throat again? Does that sound like a plan?" I said while I picked up his soft cock looked him in the eyes and gave his cock a quick suck right on the tip.

"You didn’t forget. That sounds like a great idea Mary" Dave said.

I took up his wonderful cock into my mouth and started to suck. I loved the feeling of his soft penis in my mouth. I massaged his balls and rubbed him all over as my mouth worked his cock. It took a while and a lot of sucking, but I started to grow again. It was fun to actually get his cock hard. It always seemed ready to fuck me. I sucked and sucked his soft member. Feeling his flaccid cock get a little harder each time I sucked it. It was great!

“I’m going to suck him back to life and create that rock hard cock that I love” I thought as I went at him with glee.

"Umm, I love the taste of you cock baby and the way it feels in my mouth. Am I sucking it the way you like it baby?” I said looking up at him while stroking his cock with one hand and fondling his balls with another.

"It's great, you suck sooooo well Mary, what a great little cock sucker you are. Is it ok that I call you that" Dave said.

"I am YOUR little cock sucker Dave!" I said while I stroked him faster and faster while looking at him with by best submissive look.

"That you are Mary…that you are" Dave said.

Then he stoked my hair and moved my head back down onto his cock. I opened my mouth and started again at the wonderful task of giving him head. Man was I turned on and wet again. I really wanted to rub my vagina at the same time, but I also wanted to give his cock all my attention.

"Can't have everything." I thought briefly as I went back to my main task.

I started by slowly going over the tip and traveled down his shaft, moving my tongue over and around. I went down shaft and then sucked his cock as hard as I could as I pulled my mouth up his shaft to create a harder suction. My other hand gently fondled his huge balls that were full of cum.

“Cum that was going to be all over me.” I thought hopefully.

He had his head back against the couch and was moaning. “Oooo, suck It Mary, it feels so good, suck it, yes just like that! Feel my balls, squeeze them a little. That’s it, perfect”. Dave said looking down at me.

"Oh Mary, oh Mary, you are so talented, suck it, ooooohhh suck it!" He went on like this in total bliss.

After about 10 minutes of sucking and licking his ball and penis, I had his shaft as hard as it would get. I stopped sucking and looked up and saw Mary standing next to me looking very sexy wearing a strap on with huge black rubber dildo attached.

"I have always wanted to fuck you Mary, can I convince you to take this into your sweet little pussy? “ She said.

I was really surprised and very turned on by the hot, awesome site!

She came up to me and planted a sloppy wet kiss on my while she felt me up with her other hand. My poor neglected clit was very happy to have Karen rubbing it so nicely. She broke her kiss and said “how about you lay down on the carpet. That way we can all be around you to see.”

I looked over at Dave with his cock rock hard cock in his hands, giving it long slow strokes. He smiled at me and gave me the high sign and nodded at the floor.

I smiled back at him and lay down on the floor and spread my legs. Karen got up between my legs and Dave moved to the other end massaging my shoulders. Mark and Carl were watching from the cough masturbating each other now. I was so high and turned on still and it seemed so right to me, fucked by my best girl friend with a huge black dildo while a couple of guys watch. Seemed par for the course and I also have to admit that I really needed another good fucking again. Mark and Carl came down from the couch and kissed me up and down my body. Mark licked my rubbed my breasts and Carl was helping Karen by getting her all worked up by kissing and stroking her. Meanwhile Dave kissed me and rubbed me all over my head and shoulders. I was getting a lot of stimulation and getting very very worked up. I was breathing heavily and my hands were rubbing myself all over. I was in sensory over load. Many hands were on me at once and I lost track of time and space as I felt my sexual damn bursting. I came again from all the touching and kissing.

"I think she is ready!” Karen said with sweat running down her forehead. She was as high as I was and had a great...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by candyapple69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments