Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paying The Rent

"Brunette pays the rent using her massive breasts."

77
8 Comments 8
17.4k Views 17.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was supposed to be an exciting time in their lives, but for Emma and her boyfriend, James, it was anything but. Twelve months ago, they had decided to move in together, and within two weeks, they had found the perfect apartment and signed the lease straight away. At first, things were working out well for the couple. They were handling the bills just fine, with money to spare to go on date nights and the occasional weekend away. However, with the cost of living ever increasing, Emma and James had begun to feel the pressure financially.

This pressure had worsened due to the recent rental increase imposed on them by their landlord, Gregg. He lived by himself in the same apartment complex as Emma and James on the floor below them. Gregg was a middle-aged, balding man who was slightly overweight. Initially, the couple had found him to be the ideal landlord, but this had changed in recent months as rental payments had been late on a couple of occasions. Whilst they weren't threats, Gregg had made it clear that he didn't want to have to resort to an eviction notice if the late rental payments continued.

Unfortunately for Emma and James, their rental payment to Gregg had been late last week and it looked like the same would be happening this week. Emma was usually in charge of the rental payments, which were due every Monday, whilst James covered the rest of the bills and expenses. James, who was a carpenter, worked full days from Monday to Friday. Emma worked in hospitality, usually working a handful of shifts during the working week as well as a couple over the weekend. Emma wasn't able to work over the weekend, however, as she had fallen ill on Friday. This meant that she and James didn't earn enough money throughout the week in order to pay the rent, especially as Emma had missed out on earning weekend bonus rates.

"Rent was due today, babe," said Emma, worriedly.

"Yeah... I know," replied James, looking at the ground. "We should have enough to pay Gregg by Wednesday if you can pick up an extra shift."

"I'll try... but you heard what he said about late payments!" said Emma. "I get the feeling he could turn pretty nasty if we keep this up."

"Surely he will understand, Em! We're just in a bit of a rough patch at the moment, we'll get through it!" said James, reassuringly.

Emma smiled weakly, as James gave her a kiss and announced he was heading to bed after a long Monday. Meanwhile, one floor down, Gregg lay propped up on his bed, pants around his ankles. He was looking at his phone, masturbating. With one hand jerking his penis, Gregg scrolled down on the screen with his free hand until he found his favourite picture of Emma. He was viewing her Instagram page, and licked his lips as the picture of her wearing a small bikini came into view. Like all her other posts, this one showcased Emma's biggest asset: her extremely large tits. All of the shirts, dresses, bikini tops, sports bras she wore in her photos were clearly several sizes too small. This meant that almost every picture displayed an immense amount of cleavage or stretched material around the chest region. This was a common practice for Gregg, who had frequently pleasured himself to Emma ever since she had moved in upstairs. He imagined what it would feel like to hold those wonderfully large breasts in his hands, and of course, the feeling of his penis sliding between them. Remembering that once again the couple had not paid their rent on time, Gregg put his phone down and devised a plan.

James set off to work early the next morning, leaving Emma in bed still asleep. She woke up at around 9 am, put on her gown, and made herself a cup of coffee. Just as she put the mug to her lips she heard a knock at the door. Emma suddenly became anxious, as she had a pretty good idea of who could be at the door. She tightened her robe and reluctantly made her way to the door, opening it cautiously. Sure enough, Gregg stood there, wearing a grey button-up shirt tucked into khaki shorts.

"Emma, good morning. I'm sure you know why I'm here," said Gregg sternly.

"Yes, I know. I'm so sorry Gregg!" replied Emma nervously. "It's just... I was ill over the weekend so I couldn't work my shifts and... you know ..."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but unfortunately I can't continue to accept these late payments," said Gregg. "I know times are tough, but that goes for everyone, even me! If I don't receive income from my tenants on time, I can't keep up with my own bills."

"I know, I know... I'm so sorry!" said Emma, feeling more anxious now than ever. "I just don't know what to do, we can't lose this apartment."

There were several seconds of silence before Gregg spoke.

"I know it must be hard," he said, trying to sound sympathetic. "If you and James want to stay here, we have to figure something out moving forward, because I can't continue to accept late payments."

"Yes, we really want to stay here, but I don't know what to do," said Emma.

Gregg stood there for a moment, looking Emma up and down.

"You're a beautiful young woman, Emma," he said, looking into her eyes. Emma stayed silent, unsure if Gregg had really just said that.

"I have thought of something you could do for me to make up for these late payments," continued Gregg. "Perhaps I could waive these payments altogether for the time being whilst you and James sort out your financial situation."

"Wh-what do you mean?" stuttered Emma, looking very confused.

"I would like you to show me your breasts," said Gregg.

Emma's mouth fell open.

"Uh... are you serious?!" exclaimed Emma. "This is so wrong, are you really asking this?!"

"Emma, this was never something I pictured myself doing. However, given our situation, this is a harmless way for you to stay in this apartment with James and get back on track with your savings," said Gregg, earnestly. "I must admit I have admired your beauty since you moved in, and I know your breasts are very large."

Emma was lost for words. She couldn't comprehend how this was happening.

"Gregg, this is crazy!" she finally said. "Surely you can't expect me to go along with this. James is my boyfriend, it's wrong and it's disloyal."

"I understand, Emma," interrupted Gregg, waving his hands in an attempt to reassure her. "I know James is at work during the day, so there is no reason for him to find out."

They stood there in silence for almost a minute. Emma thought about the apartment and how much they needed to stay. It was only a flash of her tits, that's all. And Gregg was right, James wouldn't have to find out. Emma looked at Gregg and gave a slight nod.

"O-okay," she said.

Emma stood to the side, prompting Gregg to enter the apartment, closing the door behind him.

"Whenever you're ready," he said, already looking at her chest region.

Emma slowly untied her robe and pulled it open revealing her breasts. Gregg let out an audible gasp, followed by a stifled moan. Emma winced as she felt Gregg's piercing gaze glued to her tits.

"Oh my word, Emma. They are wonderful!" said Gregg, passionately. As he continued to stare at her breasts, Emma heard him muttering "so big" several times. She decided that she'd had enough and began to pull her robe closed. Suddenly, Gregg reached out and held her robe open, not taking his eyes of her tits.

"No... no... not yet," he whispered. Before Emma could respond, Gregg had moved his hands onto her breasts and began to squeeze them. A much louder moan came from Gregg's mouth as he felt the softness and weight of Emma's magnificent bosom. She stood there in shock, in complete disbelief at what Gregg was doing to her. He continued to molest her jugs, alternating between squeezing them, mashing them together, lifting them up and dropping them, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Somehow, Gregg was living a dream he'd been having for the past year.

"So big... so soft... so heavy," he said, starting to sound out of breath.

Emma finally came to her senses, grabbing Gregg's wrists and pulling them away from her breasts. Gregg, while disappointed, admired the way Emma's big tits wobbled and jiggled before finally becoming stationary.

"That's enough, Gregg," said Emma. "That wasn't part of the deal."

Gregg's response to this was to unbuckle his shorts and pull them off with his briefs. Tossing them to the side, he turned back to face Emma and returned his gaze to her chest.

"Gregg, what the fuck?!" yelled Emma. "What are you doing?! Get out, you sicko!"

Emma looked down and saw Gregg's rock-hard penis, which was pointing up at her. It was smooth, uncircumcised and bigger than she would have expected it to be. Finally, Gregg spoke.

"Emma, I know the deal was for you to show me your breasts and nothing else, but after seeing and feeling them, I need more," he said, looking at her heaving tits with a lustful stare.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

"Nope, no way, Gregg! This is too far, get out!" replied Emma, angrily.

"Please, do not forget, I own this apartment," said Gregg, smirking. "And if you want to stay here, you have to let me make love to your breasts."

"What the fuck? Are you serious?!" said Emma.

"Yes, I am serious. I would like to slide my penis between your big breasts until I cum," said Gregg. "Tittyfucking is what they call it, I think."

Emma certainly knew what "tittyfucking" was. It was something that she had frequently performed with all of her sexual partners, which was no surprise considering the size of her breasts. She couldn't remember a time when the guy she was with lasted more than two minutes between her tits.

"Gregg... please, this is wrong," pleaded Emma.

"Don't forget, Emma. James still won't have to find out. All you're doing is giving me a bit of pleasure, which is a very small price to pay considering I will waive your rent," replied Gregg. "Besides, it's not even penetrative. It's just going between your boobs," he added.

Emma started to realise the gravity of the situation. Given her track record, this could be over and done with in under two minutes, and she wouldn't have to worry about paying rent for the week. She could tell James that she was able to pick up a couple of day shifts to make up for her lack of work over the weekend.

Emma sighed, hesitated, and then began to remove her robe completely. Gregg couldn't suppress his wicked smile, as he watched Emma place her robe on the table, before dragging a dining chair out from under the table and sitting on it facing him. She looked up at him, lips trembling. Gregg moved forward and placed his legs either side of Emma's knees. He gasped when he saw her spit out a large amount of saliva onto her chest. Gregg did the same, but he rubbed his all over his penis.

Finally, the moment he had been fantasising about for so long. Gregg moved his waist down towards Emma's chest, placing his erect penis on her skin between her watermelon-sized tits. Emma then grabbed the outsides of her breasts and mashed them together around Gregg's cock.

"Ngghhhh!! Ohhh!" yelled Gregg. He had never felt anything like it. Even though his penis was larger than average, Emma's jugs made it disappear completely. Gregg thrust once, seeing his helmet poke out the top of her cleavage. He smiled, before beginning to thrust his cock up and down between her tits. Gregg was under the impression that he'd died and gone to heaven. The feeling was more incredible than he ever could have imagined.

Gregg continued to passionately buck his hips, tittyfucking his busty tenant. He frequently let out moans of passion, making it obvious to Emma the level of pleasure this was giving Gregg. It had only been a minute before he made an announcement.

"Emma, I'm going to cum," he said, softly, with shallow breaths. Gregg's thrusts became staggered and his knees began to buckle. Emma, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible, began to move her tits up and down around Gregg's cock, squeezing them tighter in the process. This was too much for Gregg.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!!" cried Gregg continuously, as powerful spurts of cum erupted from his cock. He'd ceased his thrusting now, with Emma using her enormous mammaries to jerk out the rest of Gregg's jizz. His ropes of cum flew up toward Emma's face. Some shot over her shoulder, and others landed on her hair, forehead, cheeks, and lips.

Breathing heavily, Gregg stepped away from Emma, watching his cum drip down off her face onto her neck and the tops of her breasts. It was a wonderful sight, a work of art that he had painted on this stunning young woman.

"Wow, Emma... that really was something special," said Gregg, still out of breath, putting his shorts back on. "I'll see you next week!"

Gregg smiled, looking at her heaving tits once more before leaving the apartment, returning to the floor below. Emma, covered in her landlord's semen, sat there stunned for a couple of minutes before making her way to the bathroom to clean herself up.

James bought the story of Emma picking up day shifts at work, and was pleased to hear that Gregg was okay with them paying their rent on Wednesday once they had the cash. She had also created a fake scenario where Gregg had decided to reduce their rent to the original amount after hearing about their financial struggles. James was delighted at this news.

For the next several weeks, every Tuesday morning after James had left for work, Gregg had to stop by their apartment to take his "payment" from Emma. Upon Gregg's request, he had tittyfucked Emma in different positions. Sometimes he'd have her on her back, straddling her waist. Other times he'd be on his back with Emma in between his legs, using her giant tits to milk the semen out of his cock. Gregg always did his best to refrain from masturbating during the week, wanting to build up bigger loads of jizz to splatter onto Emma. This usually resulted in her having a big, sticky mess to clean up after Gregg had finished and left.

One particular Tuesday morning, James had left for work early, once again leaving Emma asleep in bed. Just as James was about to arrive at his worksite for the day, he realised he'd left his phone back at the apartment. Annoyed, he turned his car around and began the drive back to their building. As he reached their level of the building, he remembered that his girlfriend might still be asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he quietly inserted the key into the door and carefully entered the apartment. James immediately spotted his phone on the kitchen.

As he went to grab it, he noticed a strange noise in the apartment. It was constant and sounded like something wet slapping against something else. James also heard a deep, grunting noise, followed by what sounded like a man moaning. He followed these noises and discovered that it was coming from the bedroom. James wondered if Emma was awake and was watching a video on her phone. As he approached the door, he saw that it was slightly ajar, which was odd because he thought he'd closed it before leaving for work. The noises he'd heard were much louder now.

James arrived at the bedroom door and peeked a look inside. His stomach felt like it had dropped to the bottom of the building. There, on the edge of their shared bed, sat his girlfriend... naked. Facing her, his knees on either side of her waist, was his landlord, Gregg.

Gregg was thrusting away like a madman, with Emma tightly wrapping her huge tits around his hard cock. James stood there with his mouth open, in shock, watching his girlfriend getting tittyfucked by Gregg.

"I love these big tits!" growled Gregg, bucking his hips with gusto. "I love fucking your big tits!"

James couldn't believe what he was seeing. He felt sick, as tears began to form in his eyes. Then he heard Gregg speak again.

"Mmphh! Here it comes, Emma!" he exclaimed. Emma looked up at Gregg as his thrusts became staggered once again. Like an expert, she moved her tits up and down around his penis.

"Ohhh Emma! OHHH Emma!! OHHH EMMAAAAHHH!!!" screamed Gregg, performing several aggressive thrusts, with each resulting in a long rope of cum spurting from the end of his prick, landing all over the front of Emma. This was when she noticed a face in her peripheral vision.

"JAMES?!" she cried, jumping up and covering her cum-soaked chest with a pillow. Gregg spun around to look at James, with his still-erect cock pointing upwards with a drip of cum at the tip. James felt even more disgusted when he noticed that Gregg's penis was bigger than his. Gregg clumsily began to pull his shorts back up and hide his erection before speaking.

"I-I'm sorry, James!" he stuttered. "Really, it isn't what you think. We'd just... sort of made a deal."

Emma was crying on the bed, unable to look at James, who said nothing.

"I'm sorry, again. So sorry," repeated Gregg, doing his best to squeeze past James and promptly making his way out of the apartment.

That night and the following day, Emma had tried to plead her case to James to no avail. James, too upset following his girlfriend's betrayal, had decided to end their relationship. He soon moved out of their apartment and went to stay back at his parent's house, which was only a one-hour drive. Emma, whose family lived in another state, had no choice but to remain in the apartment alone for the time being. Although,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BTCommittee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments