Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tempted By Her Son's Best Friend

"Seventeen-year-old youth lusts after his best friend's mother"

47
9 Comments 9
20.2k Views 20.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Amala Gupta, a forty-seven-year-old divorcee, was surprised when she answered her door early one summer's evening to find her son's school friend Patrick Lawton stood there.

"Hello, Patrick. Sunil is at cricket practice," said Amala.

"I know, Mrs. Gupta," was the reply from the nervous-looking seventeen-year-old.

"You are in the cricket team too, aren't you?" asked Amala, still with no idea why Patrick was there.

"Yes, I told them that I had hurt my ankle," replied the still nervous Patrick.

"Why did you do that, Patrick?" was Amala's next question.

"I wanted to see you," blurted Patrick in reply.

"See me, why?" asked Amala.

"Because...because I love you," said the now blushing Patrick in response.

Amala was a truly beautiful Indian woman who had been divorced from Sunil's father for four years. She was not short of admirers but she did not have much of a social life, although that was largely through choice as she concentrated on the small business that she had built up since her divorce.

Patrick was actually a very good-looking youth and a number of girls both at the school he attended and from elsewhere were interested in him. He had dated, sort of, but he was still a virgin.

Amala had taken a moment to absorb Patrick's statement and she laughed, not laughing at him but laughing nervously, "Well, thank you, Patrick, but I do not think that you quite know what you are saying," she said.

"I do, Mrs Gupta, you are beautiful and I long to be with you," said Patrick.

"Thank you again, Patrick, but I think that you should go home now," said Amala, not unkindly but quite firmly.

"But I do not want to go home, I want to be here with you," said the love-struck teenager.

"Patrick, you cannot be here with me, you are my son's friend," said Amala, who then regretted saying those last few words.

"So if I was not Sunil's friend, I could stay?" said Patrick, jumping on those last words of Amala as she thought he might.

"No, I did not mean it like that, you must go now, Patrick," said Amala, feeling almost sorry for the handsome but now doleful-looking boy.

She did not want to literally close the door on him, but she had partially closed it and the sad-looking youth turned and walked away.

Once indoors Amala thought about the strange conversation that she had just had and also about Patrick's many previous visits to the house when Sunil had been there. She had always been pleasant to him; she had no reason not to be, but she could not think of any occasion that she had actually encouraged him to think the way that he was. She put it down to a teenage crush that he would grow out of, although she liked being told that she was beautiful and that she was desired.

Amala did not really know what to do; the best thing would be if Patrick forgot about her, but what if he didn't? How would she react when he next came to the house when Sunil was there, assuming that he did? Surely he would not come back when he knew Sunil was not there, or would he?

Patrick actually went home and to his bedroom and cried because he so wanted that woman but it seemed that she did not want him. Like Amala, he was thinking about what to do now. Could he go to the house to see Sunil and ignore Amala? What if Sunil knew that he fancied his mother; would Sunil hate him?

The doorstep encounter had been on Wednesday, and on Friday, Sunil, who obviously knew nothing about it, said to his friend, "Are you coming to my house this evening, Pat?"

"No, um, no, I won't today," replied Patrick.

"Why? You always come round on a Friday," said Sunil.

Patrick sort of mumbled a response and walked off.

When Sunil got home, Amala heard herself asking, "Is Patrick coming around this evening?" and when Sunil answered, "No, don't know why but he isn't," Amala felt both relieved and disappointed.

Patrick and Sunil had no contact at all during the weekend, which was unusual, so at school on Monday Sunil asked, "What is wrong with you, have I done something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong and you have done nothing wrong, " replied Patrick, but what he really felt like announcing was 'I am in love with your mother'.

On Monday evening Amala again found herself asking her son about Patrick and Sunil laughed and replied, "Why do you keep asking about him, have you got the hots for him or something?"

Amala laughed a bit nervously and replied, "No, of course not. I just wondered if everything was alright between you two," but, probably for the first time, she wondered if she did actually 'have the hots' for Patrick.

In bed that night Amala could not get Patrick out of her head because she was simultaneously hoping that he had lost interest in her and also hoping that he would be at the house again soon. She was almost horrified to find her fingers between her legs touching her cunt lips, and she did refrain from masturbating and felt disgusted with herself.

Patrick had wanked on Monday night thinking of the Indian beauty, and he made up his mind that he had to see her again and had to try to make her want him as much as he wanted her.

Things between Patrick and Sunil were again strained on Tuesday but at least Amala managed not to ask her son about his friend that evening, but she knew that Sunil would be staying behind at school the next evening and she wondered what Patrick's intentions were. Patrick actually attended cricket practice that evening, although he had little interest in it because he kept thinking of Amala.

Amala's mind had again been in conflict because she was both hoping that Patrick would appear at her door and hoping that he would not. On Thursday evening, Sunil came home from school and announced, "Patrick is coming around later, he says that he needs to talk to me about something," that news both pleased and concerned Amala but she replied, "Okay, perhaps I should stay out of the way then."

When Patrick arrived, Amala said, "Hi, Patrick, I um will go upstairs, Sunil says that you want some boys' talk," and she left the room, and for a moment Patrick's eyes went to Amala's rather large backside but he realised that his friend was looking at him, so he managed to pull his eyes away.

Amala was upstairs thinking how sexy the young man downstairs looked and was hoping that the 'boys' talk' did not involve Patrick announcing to Sunil that he loved Sunil's mother.

In fact, Patrick just told Sunil that he was sorry that he had been a bit strange with him lately and put it down to a phase that he was going through. Amala stayed upstairs throughout Patrick's visit but when, on leaving, Patrick shouted up the stairs, "Goodnight, Mrs. Gupta," she shouted down, "Goodnight, Patrick," in response. She was pleased that from what Sunil told her, there had been no earth-shattering revelations in the chat between the two youths.

That night in bed when Amala's fingers went to her cunt lips she went ahead with the masturbation and she came hard and almost yelled out 'Patrick' as she came. She now knew that the youth would not have to make much more effort, if any, to get her into bed.

Patrick was at the house on Friday, as he normally was apart from the previous week, and he and Sunil seemed to be best friends again. Amala was in the same room as them much of the time and her gorgeous brown eyes often met Patrick's bluey/green eyes and sometimes they smiled at each other but both were aware of the need not to alert Sunil.

Amala once found her eyes on the then standing Patrick's crotch and she had to suppress an audible sigh at the apparent bulge in his trousers. Patrick had not been aware that Amala had looked at his crotch just as she had not been aware of his glances at her very full breasts.

The three of them were in the kitchen and Sunil announced that he was going to the bathroom, and as soon as he was out of earshot Patrick confided, "I still love you, Mrs. Gupta."

Amala put her hand on Patrick's arm and said, "Patrick, we have done this, you must not say that."

Patrick took Amala's hand and said, "But I want you so badly, don't you want me?"

Amala's lips moved but she said nothing because she could not lie to the boy and Patrick was thrilled that she had not rejected him. They were still holding hands but Sunil was now on his way back downstairs so Amala pulled her hand from Patrick's grasp.

Patrick remained a bit longer so the three of them were again in the kitchen but Amala was squirming her round bottom on her chair a bit because she was feeling a moistening between her legs. Her eyes again met Patrick's and her non-answer earlier seemed to have given him confidence because he now looked assured rather than nervous.

When he finally left, he said, "Goodnight, Mrs. Gupta, see you soon," and Amala replied, "Goodnight, Patrick, yes, see you soon."

That night Patrick's wanking and Amala's frigging both brought very satisfactory results.

During the course of the Friday, Sunil had mentioned that he was meeting a mutual school friend of theirs, Michael Rumbold, the following day, so Patrick saw that as an opportunity to be with Amala alone. She had not been aware that Sunil had made that arrangement, although when he said that he was going out to meet Michael, she did immediately wonder if she would get a visit from Patrick. She was unsure whether she wanted him to appear or not.

Her doorbell rang some twenty minutes after Sunil had gone out and she was far from surprised when she opened the door to see Patrick standing there, "Hello, Mrs Gupta," said the handsome young man. 

"Hello, Patrick, Sunil is out but I imagine that you know that," replied Amala, who was almost swooning at having this gorgeous hunk visit her.

"Yes, I know, he is meeting Michael," said Patrick.

"Yes, um, I do not know how long he will be," said Amala, who was feeling nervous but also sexually excited.

"No, me, neither," said Patrick, who was finding the 'daring' in this conversation thrilling.

"I don't think that you had better come in just in case Sunil comes back," said Amala, although she knew that she was turning down the chance of what may well be a great fuck.

"No, perhaps not," agreed Patrick before adding, "You really are beautiful, Mrs. Gupta."

Amala gave him a gorgeous smile and replied, "Thank you, Patrick. I think that you should call me Amala when Sunil is not here, don't you?"

"Yes... Amala," said Patrick, who was longing to get his hands on this woman. He had had very little sexual experience with females but he felt confident in his abilities to please this woman.

Amala had weakened, "Just come in for a few minutes, but you can't stop long, okay?" she said as she stepped back a little from the door.

"Okay, " said Patrick, who stepped inside and closed the door behind him. 

The two looked at each other for a moment and Amala put her hand on Patrick's chest and said, "Tell me, Patrick, have you ever had sex with a girl?"

He was not ashamed to reply, "No, Amala, I haven't."

"Well, I think that you will be having sex with me but not now because we must not get caught," said Amala before locking her lips on his. Patrick's response was a bit unsure because he had done little kissing, but he followed Amala's lead and soon they were swapping tongues.

Amala then said, "I will cure this stiffness for you but then you must go, okay?" as she caressed the bulge in the boy's trousers.

"Yes, yes, okay," he replied eagerly, but he was aware that he was dangerously close to cumming in his pants with Amala doing what she was doing.

"In the kitchen then, I think we might need some kitchen roll," said Amala, who turned and knew that Patrick's eyes would be on her backside.

"Do you like my arse, Patrick?" she asked without looking behind.

"Yes, yes, Amala, I do," he replied as they reached the kitchen.

"You will see it naked one day but not today," she said as she undid the youth's trousers and lowered them and his underpants.

She got the kitchen roll close by and then took Patrick's rock-hard - and quite large - cock in her hand and started to jerk it.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

Patrick made noises that could best be described as "Um" "Um" as Amala's hand wanked his cock and he then said, "Oh!" as spunk shot from his penis and splattered on the kitchen worktop. She tossed him off until he had finished spurting and then she took some kitchen roll and cleaned his penis and then the semen-coated worktop.

Amala herself was close to cumming but she needed to get Patrick out of the house in case her son came home and caught them. "It is the school holidays next week and Sunil is going to stay with his father and his father's slut for a few days," announced Amala whilst stuffing Patrick's deflating cock back into his clothing and adding, "We can get to know each other very well then, don't you think?"

Patrick was stunned by what had just happened and stunned by what had just been proposed but managed to answer, "Yes."

"You had better go now," said Amala before giving him a long lingering kiss.

Patrick was hardly out of the door before Amala was on her way upstairs and into the bathroom, where she swiftly removed her jeans and knickers and gripped the sink with one hand as she masturbated to orgasm with the other. She looked at her glazed eyes in the bathroom cabinet mirror and mouthed to herself, 'What the fuck have you done, Amala?'

Sunil returned home about thirty minutes later, so she had been wise to curtail Patrick's visit, and she and Sunil did not hear anything from Patrick on Sunday. Although Sunil saw Patrick at school on Monday and Tuesday, when they finished for the summer holidays, Patrick was again back to being 'strange' in Sunil's view, something that Sunil told his mother on Tuesday evening.

"Oh well, perhaps you and he need a break from each other, maybe it is good that you are going to your dad's," said Amala in response to Sunil thinking that Patrick was being strange. Sunil going away certainly promised to be good from Amala's point of view and very likely also from Patrick's.

Sunil was going to stay at his father's from Friday, and although it was still Wednesday, Amala wanted to get in touch with Patrick about her and him getting together. She felt a bit guilty about doing it, she was feeling a bit guilty about a few things at the moment, but she switched on her son's mobile to get Patrick's mobile number.

"Hello," said Patrick when his mobile rang indicating an unknown number.

"Hello, baby, it is Amala, how are you?" said the voice, and Patrick's penis stiffened in his trousers.

"Oh, hello, I am fine," he replied as he started to get over the shock and the thrill of hearing her voice.

"Sunil goes to his dad's on Friday, would you like to spend the night with me?" said Amala, and her voice and her words nearly made Patrick cum in his pants.

"I would love to, but what do I tell my parents?" Patrick managed to stammer.

"Tell them the truth, tell them that you are spending the night at Sunil's house, they do not know that he is going away, do they?" said the logically thinking and sexually aroused Amala.

"No, no, they do not know that he is going away," replied Patrick, hardly believing what he was being offered.

"Right then, don't get here too early and try not to let the neighbours see you," advised Amala.

"Um, okay," said Patrick because he could not think of anything else to say.

"See you Friday, you sexy hunk," said Amala before ending the call, leaving Patrick realising that his underpants felt a bit sticky from where he had leaked pre-cum.

Amala had, at first, intended to ask Patrick to bring some condoms but she had decided that as it was going to be his first time, she did not want to deprive him of the feeling of ejaculating directly into a woman, so she was going to get herself some morning-after pills.

It got to Friday. Sunil and Patrick had not had any contact and Patrick had heard no more from Amala, but he told his parents that he was staying at Sunil's house that night. His parents accepted that but they both thought that Patrick seemed a bit strange and secretive about it, so they started to have some slight doubts as to whether he was really staying there or whether he was using Sunil as a cover for being somewhere else.

"Why don't you phone Sunil's mother and see if Patrick really is going there?" Patrick's father, Tim, suggested to his wife, Susan.

"I had thought that, but it seems like we are checking up on him," replied Susan.

"I suppose we should be able to trust and believe him, shouldn't we?" said Tim, not too convincingly and Susan just shrugged in reply.

Patrick packed an overnight bag; he thought that he had better pack pyjamas because that is what his parents would expect, and he arrived at Amala's house as it was starting to get to dusk. He made sure that the next-door neighbours had their curtains closed before he rang Amala's doorbell.

Amala looked absolutely stunning when she opened the door to him. Her black hair looked silky and clean, her brown eyes as gorgeous as always and her red lipstick enticing. She was wearing a black blouse, but very obviously,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments