Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Together, Making Love

"Two friends drop their guard"

39
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I’m nervous. Actually, I’m not ready for this. I don’t know if I can do this.

I’m in the bathroom of the hotel room I’ve booked for us near the airport. Leah is in the bedroom; I assume she is flipping through her phone, watching NFL highlights on the TV. Waiting for me.

I feel like the dog who has caught the car.

Am I OK? Am I hard enough? Am I too hairy? Do I have a bod that is more Dad than Bod?

“Baby,” Leah says beyond the walls, “Is everything OK?”

I am furiously jerking off over the sink. I want to make the biggest, hardest dick she has ever seen, for her.

Finally I get my cock ramrod straight. I mean total teenage, after-football practice, fuck-the-crack-of-dawn hard. Taking a deep breath, I open the door and in my most masculine and confident voice, turn the corner. I walk into the bedroom. I am hard for her. Pointing straight out. I am proud of my cock. I am the hardest I have ever been for a woman.

And still we are total strangers, really.

This is the first time we have met in person.

She was in town. So was I.

We finally pulled the trigger, like it was a double dare.

So I walk over to Leah's side of the bed and nonchalantly point my dick right in her face so she can see how hard I am and smell my musk. "Baby, scoot over," I say, as if she's been my girlfriend of three years. Leah slides to the opposite side of the bed and lets me underneath the covers.

“Well, hello there,” Leah giggles in that saucy Texas twang of hers, as if she is speaking to my cock.

We spoon up, and I press my dick up along her butt crack, into the small of her back. She takes my right hand and pulls it over her tummy, feeling it with both of her hands as I slip my nose underneath her ear and behind the nape of her neck.

“Ssshhh,” I say, trying to take control of the situation. “We don’t have to be anywhere or do anything, babydoll. It’s just us together now.”

I am still all-the-way hard for Leah. Like she was a stripper or a pornstar, teasing me to get it up.

“Mmmm-hm,” Leah murmurs, dropping my right palm. I take this as my cue, moving my hand up underneath her right breast, feeling along her soft, warm, flesh, like a baker patting out the dough before putting it in the oven.

“I love your body,” I say, somewhat stupidly, but Leah moans her concurrence. I move my hand down from her breast to her stomach, gently raking the back of my fingernails over her tender belly, then turning them over as I reach between Leah’s squirming thighs. I close in behind Leah’s ear, kiss along the back of her jawbone, and then suck her earlobe.

“Baby,” Leah moans. “Oh, my baby…”

This is my cue to speed things up.

Moving my hand down Leah’s tummy I feel over the rough patch of her pubic hair, and then part her velvety lips. She is opening like a flower but her thighs are still clamshell shut with tension and excitement.

“Oh, baby, darling," she coos, closing her hand between my shoulder blades. “Do that more.”

VioletSanch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSanch

I pull my hand back from her tummy and reach underneath her ass. Leah has lifted her thigh for me, and I use two fingers to spread and close her wet pussy lips.

“Oh God, that feels so good,” Leah moans.

“Let it feel good,” I say softly.

“Keep doing that,” she says. "Do that more, oh God..."

“I will, baby.”

Spreading Leah’s pussy, I rake the tip of my index finger from the top of her pussy lips all the way down her butt crack to her sensitive butthole. As we embrace, I close in along her neck, lavishing Leah with kisses and soft murmurs. She is unmistakably gushing wet with sexual fervor. There is no other cue to take.

I remove my left hand from Leah's side and shift my weight. She responds, turning into me. Now I am on top of her. Leah’s eyes shine brightly even in the dimly lit hotel room, gazing deep into mine, as I straddle her, pushing the bottoms of her thighs to the side with the tops of my own, spreading her legs for leverage and, finally, yes, entering her.

The heat and the intensity of her sex are literally breathtaking.

She feels so good around me.

I push inside Leah and slowly thrust, aware that if I enjoy the pleasure of her beautiful body too fast the moment will end just as quickly. She moves her hands up the small of my back and rakes my spine with her fingernails as our bodies merge.

“Do you like my pussy?” Leah says, her eyes rolling back.

She speaks almost ethereally. It's her voice, but it's like she isn't even there.

“Your pussy feels so good,” I say, gasping.

“Do you like my tits?” Leah says, gasping, in the same robotically sexual voice.

“I love your big tits,” I say, watching them sway, and the shockwaves rippling through them with each thrust of my pelvis.

I close in on Leah's chest, moving my head beneath her chin and taking in all of Leah’s girly-girl aroma, the oils in her perfume, the wax in her makeup, surrounding my face with her big boobs and her womanly musk and her unique feminine fragrance.

“Fuck me,” Leah commands. “Fuck me, you dog.”

Yes Ma’am, I think.

Slowly and tenderly I push inside Leah, stretching out her pussy walls. She grunts and grips me; it feels like her pussy is a mouth giving my dick its first blowjob. The most wonderful, warm, wetness I have ever experienced.

“I’m going to come,” I grunt.

“It’s OK, baby,” Leah says. But I roll over, withdrawing from Leah’s spasming hot pussy, spooning up next to her. My cock presses against her thigh as it goes off like a rocket, the warm sticky cum shooting up over her thigh onto the tender side of her tummy while we kiss and hold hands.

Leah and I spoon up together, exhausted. Our minds clear. What have we just done? But we know when the morning light shows, we will want to do this again. Until then, the most blissful slumber wraps around us both. I throw a leg over Leah’s torso. I’m the big spoon. She clasps my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine, and we sleep hard until the hotel wake-up call rings us to a buffet breakfast at 7 a.m.

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments