Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lara's Trickery

"A father is seduced by his daughter's best friend"

32
15 Comments 15
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I looked at my watch. Lara must have been sleeping for about two hours. I decided to go and check, to make sure everything was okay. She had been feeling sick earlier and was resting for a while in my daughter’s bedroom before going home. Beth, my daughter, John, her boyfriend, and Lara were all eighteen and in their last year of high school. They were supposed to be going for a meal and a movie together, but Lara decided to pull out at the last minute, declaring that she had an upset stomach.

I knocked gently on Beth’s door and waited for an answer. At first there was no response, but after a few seconds I heard Lara’s voice.

“Come in,” she called out.

I opened the door discreetly, being mindful that Lara was a young woman. I didn’t want to intimidate her. She was lying face down on the bed, propped up on her elbows, reading a book. The sight of her lithe young body dressed in a fuzzy white sweater, a short red plaid skirt, and black stockings was every man’s wet dream. She hadn’t even taken off her black school shoes.

“Hi,” I said, tentatively.

“Hi,” she responded, not even looking up from her book.

“How are you?”

“I’m okay, thanks.”

“Are you feeling better now?”

“I wasn’t sick.”

“You weren’t sick?”

“I didn’t want to go to the movies anyway.”

“Oh.”

“And John is such a dork. I don’t understand why Beth likes him.”

She closed the book, put it down and swiveled herself around to sit on the edge of the bed, facing me. I looked down at her and observed her for a few seconds, capturing the image of her shoulder-length straight black hair, her deep blue eyes, and her little red mouth. She stared back at me with wide, questioning eyes.

“You know how you’re best friends with someone, and then someone else comes along?” she said.

“Are you talking about the fact that Beth spends a lot of time with John these days?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said, “It’s like, I feel lonely these days, even when I’m with them.”

“Well, hopefully, you’ll find someone to be close to again soon,” I replied.

“Wasn’t it difficult when your wife went off with that other man?” Lara continued.

“Well, yes, of course,” I stuttered, thinking that it was none of her business how I felt about my wife leaving me. Aside from anything else, it made me feel like I had somehow failed.

“She must have been a real bitch,” she said, “Leaving a man like you.”

“She wasn’t a bitch,” I answered quickly, but upon reflection, my ex-wife had indeed screwed me over.

“Wasn’t it difficult, knowing that she was getting banged by another guy right under your roof? Beth told me about it. She said she could hear them from her room, fucking like rabbits while you were away on business.”

“Lara!” I shouted, “This is completely inappropriate. I don’t want to discuss my private life with you!”

“Why?” she shouted back, “Because it hurts? I’m hurting too!”

She stood up and flung her arms around me, burying her head in my chest and sobbing wildly. I held her in my arms and gently rubbed her back to console her. I cannot tell you how much of a dirty old pervert I felt at that moment, holding that young girl close after discussing my ex-wife getting fucked by another man. I wanted revenge on my ex, and couldn’t help but think about the excitement of fucking a girl half her age. Of course, I wasn’t expecting it to actually happen.

Lara held me tightly while pushing her petite body against mine, her breasts squashed up against my chest. We stayed like that for a minute or two, hanging on to each other while she sniffled. I could feel my shirt getting wet from her tears. I stroked her hair for a moment, trying to console her. I couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about, but I was used to Beth getting all emotional at times, so I figured it was a teenage girl thing.

Just as I was about to tell her once again that everything would be okay, I felt her hand brushing up against my crotch.

“Lara!” I exclaimed, “What are you doing?”

She didn’t answer. Instead, she found the zipper on my pants and pulled it down, slipping her hand inside and fondling my cock through my underpants, while I continued to hold her close to me. Within seconds, she had managed to wiggle her hand into my underpants and started squeezing my throbbing shaft in her delicate little hand.

“Lara!” I groaned, “This is wrong!”

She looked up and me and smiled, showing her beautiful set of teeth. I kissed her passionately on the lips for a few seconds. The taste of her sweet young mouth was delicious.

“It’s not wrong if we both want it,” she replied. There was no denying that logic.

I slid both my hands under the back of her skirt and rubbed my hands over her perfectly rounded buttocks. Either she wasn’t wearing any panties or she was wearing a thong. I ran my right hand up and down her thighs and felt a thin strip of material.

eva_sandler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eva_sandler

It was a thong. My mind wandered over to thinking of her walking around all day in that short skirt with only a small piece of cloth covering her privates. The soft touch of her taut young skin in my forty-year-old hands was crazy exciting.

She had managed to pull my shaft out of my pants and was stroking it gently while we kissed again. For an eighteen-year-old, she seemed to know exactly how to treat a man. She was teasing my knob between her fingers and thumb, just enough to keep me rock hard but not enough to make me cum in her hand.

I pushed my hands under her sweater and lifted it off over her head. She was wearing a demi-cup white lace bra which I quickly undid and discarded on the floor, exposing her lovely C-cup boobs with perky nipples. I played with them, squeezing them gently and feeling the weight of them in my hands.

“Do you like them?” asked Lara.

“I love them!” I responded enthusiastically.

She unbuttoned my shirt while I licked her nipples in turn, flicking my tongue over them to make them hard. They responded to my touch, poking out like little sticks. I’d never seen such long nipples. I could have played with them for hours. Lara seemed to like the attention, moaning as I sucked hard on one breast and then the other.

“Fuck, it’s so good!” she cried.

She got down on her knees and unbuckled my pants, then pulled them down, followed by my underpants. I watched as her mouth engulfed my shaft and swallowed it down. She put her hands behind my thighs and bobbed her head back and forth over my swollen member. I thought she was going to gag with so much meat in her mouth, but she managed to keep going, sucking me down to my balls before I had to make her stop. Another few seconds and I would have spurted my load down the back of her throat.

She stripped off her thong and lay back on the bed, her legs spread and dangling over the side, and her feet on the ground. Her skirt was riding up around her waist, exposing her sweet shaven peach. She had tiny pussy lips and a tight hole. I knelt down and started lapping away at the delectable offering, running my tongue up and down her pussy and teasing her clitoris. Within a few short moments she was dripping with juices which I savored like nectar. I watched her tummy as it rose and fell in reaction to my tongue darting over her labia and in and out of her vagina. She squirmed and moaned and even screamed at one point, cumming several times in succession. She was so excited after a while that she had to push my head away violently.

“Damn, you are mean!’ she laughed, “I thought I was going to heaven.”

I pulled her slightly forward until her butt cheeks were just off the edge of the bed, scooting up on my knees between her legs. I pressed the knob of my cock up against her pussy and rubbed it up and down between her lips until she was lubricated. Then, with one long slow move, I pushed gently inside her until my entire shaft had filled her. She looked at me and smiled.

“Fuck me, Daddy-o,” she chuckled.

I didn’t need encouragement. She already had me wrapped around her little finger. I couldn’t believe that I was fucking my daughter’s best friend. I had always fancied Lara, as a fantasy kind of thing that would never happen, but here I was for real, pounding her dearly.

I slid back and forth inside her, feeling smooth, fleshy pussy squeezing against my shaft. I was careful not to be too rough, aware that she was still quite inexperienced. Anyway, she seemed to like the slow pace. She lay there watching me intensely, her eyes wide with pleasure, while I held her with both hands on her hips, drawing myself deep inside her and then slowly releasing until my knob almost slipped out of her. That feeling of initial penetration over and over again, my knob squeezing through her tight hole, was wonderful.

She came again when I pushed deep inside her and held myself there, my swollen member throbbing, blood coursing through the thick veins along my shaft. I felt her dripping cum down my thighs while her stomach rose and fell as she writhed, shaking her head from side to side and pounding the bed with her fists.

“Just fucking cum!” she cried, “I can’t take anymore!”

I retreated slightly, then pushed back, building slow momentum. Seeing her lying there, sexually exhausted, was bliss. I love nothing better than pleasuring a woman until she’s satisfied, and here it was clear that I had achieved that goal. I watched her beautiful body and her smiling face while I fucked her gently for a few moments. My balls were aching and ready to blow. Just moments later, they contracted heavily and then I shot my load.

“Yummy!” she cried out while I drained my sticky cum-laden balls inside her.

---

We crawled up onto the bed and lay down side by side, caressing and kissing. We almost fell asleep, but luckily we heard the key in the front door. We were just able to grab our clothes and run to my bedroom in time. We quickly dressed, and Lara was able to escape through the bedroom window before Beth called out for me.

Sheepishly, I stepped into the hallway.

“Was Lara okay?” Beth asked.

“Yes, she was fine,” I responded, “She felt much better before she left.”

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments