Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merry Christmas, Mrs. Salinsky!

"Mrs. Salinksky's Christmas party comes with a pleasant surprise for her."

36
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"If you don't like stories about unfaithful wives, stop here. Remember that this is fantasy only. And isn't it fun to imagine being this reckless? I hope that some imaginations find this Christmas surprise stimulating."

I flicker a weak smile across the festively decorated sitting room, making brief eye contact with my intoxicated husband, who casts a somewhat disinterested glance back at me from his well-worn spot by the punch bowl. When a trickle of sperm springs loose and begins to ooze down my vaginal canal, I actually giggle to myself and proceed to push my muscular, tanned thighs together under my leather mini-dress. “Whoops!” I feel my face flush slightly, but I don't miss a beat in the flirty conversation with this new group of young studs from Graham's university wrestling team.

What a welcome surprise it was when Graham brought these young hunks from his team to brighten up our usually droll annual holiday party. I smile greedily to myself, just as I hear a raucous belch come from the direction of my now unsteady husband. Steve smiles and pats his generous midsection, making it jiggle, as his factory buddies laugh at his unapologetic lack of class.

Meanwhile, the chiseled young Adonis I am now flirting with is again letting his eyes slip to my generous cleavage, but with bolder confidence now. I hazard a guess that one of his teammates has already leaked the intel about our awkward group session downstairs in the rec room, not ten minutes ago. ”One minute she is serving us appetizers with a smile, and the next minute, she is down on her knees servicing us with that sexy mouth!" I imagine one of them saying. Surprise, surprise!

As long as it doesn’t get back to Graham, I am thrilled to have something naughty to occupy me, as Steve get blitzed and makes a fool of himself. Despite the risks involved, or maybe because of them, it gives me a pleasant tingle to know that I am still sexy enough to turn on and roll with young studs like this. And as each of them, in turn, twitched and dumped their generous loads of sperm into my mouth and pussy, I also felt vindicated. Fuck Steve! Fuck me! That drunken slob I call my husband doesn't know what he is missing. And after all, it is the season to be jolly! I never expected to be the party slut at our Christmas party, but when I saw these young bucks stride through the door... Well, I couldn’t help myself!

As I move to excuse myself to tend to "leaking matters" in the restroom, I brush my hand lightly along "Adonis's" muscular shoulders. “Mmmm, your muscles are so hard!” I tease. Probably not the only thing that is hard on him at the moment, I ponder. I squeeze past my husband, who is in the middle of telling the same pathetic hunting story he tells at every gathering. He is oblivious to me as I brush by, but his friends are smiling as I nudge my way past them. Their eyes flit down to the jiggle of my cleavage, and I add extra bounce to my step, to add to their Christmas merriment.

Before I manage to squeeze completely through the crowd, though, I feel a bigger release between my legs. Oh no! I gasp and glance down to see a considerable dollop of semen splat right next to my husbands foot. My embarrassment is quickly replaced by inner hilarity, and I start laughing. That my oblivious buffoon of a husband might soon be slipping on the blended sperm of two young, satisfied studs, half my age, leaves me with a very persistent case of the giggles as I continue shuffling through to the restroom.

After I rinse my nether regions of the remainder of the sperm pumped deep into me earlier, I fix my makeup and reapply the spent lipstick that has been transferred to the lips and penises of three young wrestlers. I adjust my full breasts in the mirror and give myself a wink. "You do the sexy milf slut thing really well, Mrs. Salinsky!" I whisper. What a pleasant Christmas surprise for me! Would it be greedy for me to seek out a round two? There are so many well-sculpted young men here tonight! When would I get a chance like this again?

As I am serving a third round of appetizers, my son Graham stops me with my tray, and leans down to whisper in my ear. I hesitate, feeling a pang of guilt. Surely one of his teammates would not tell him about the downstairs antics of his horny mother! "The guys are having a great time, Mom. Sorry about not telling you that I was bringing them tonight," He apologizes, and gives me an affectionate peck on the cheek. Then he looks me over and adds, “They can help themselves, mom. You don't have to spend your whole evening serving them." I exhale slowly and turn my glance playfully to the teammate beside Graham, Claude, the one who spurted a huge load of sperm into my hungry mouth not long before. Claude's hungry eyes are fixed on my tits, and I pleasantly recall the impressive girth of his erect cock.

"No problem at all, Graham," I smile to Graham, and both he and Claude grab a shrimp off my tray and down it. "I love serving your teammates. They are so appreciative, which is more than I can say for some people.” I regret the obvious reference to Graham’s father, so I quickly add, “Besides, it’s nice to have a chance to get to know your teammates better … a bit more intimately.” Claude coughs on his shrimp and covers his mouth.

"Easy, Claude," I tease. "There's plenty more to sample this evening." Claude smiles warily through teary eyes, and I feel the warm tingle between my legs return. This Christmas surprise keeps getting better and better! I am intoxicated by this game, on a lot of levels.

I laid my tray down in the kitchen, just as I hear a crash coming from the parlour. When I get there, they have already helped my apologetic husband to his feet and into a chair, where he is guffawing with his buddies, who are now clapping at his performance. He catches my dagger stare and shouts out, "I know, Emma, I know! I'm switching to light beer now!" His friends roar again, but I just smile politely back at him, allowing my accusatory look to fade into pleasant apathy.

"You are the one who will have to live with yourself tomorrow, Steve. "

"Don't get mad, Emma. I just lost my balance. I'm fine," Steve slurs. His friends unsuccessfully suppress their laughter, and two of them turn their backs to me to attempt to hide their mirth.

"I'm not mad, Steve. I am actually having a great time getting to know Graham's teammates. They are so enthusiastic!"

Upon hearing this reply, one of Steve’s buddies turns and says something under his breath to another, and I can make out “I’ll bet…” and “those tits”. Little do they know!

I don my "concerned wife" look. "Just be careful, Steve,” I offer, though my main concern is that he not embarrass Graham. Personally, I am beyond embarrassment with Steve. I suppose if Graham finds out I am fucking his teammates at our Christmas party, that would be more embarrassing for him than his dad passing out at said party. Oh well. "Happy dysfunctional family Christmas, son!" I lament, as I turn on my three-inch heels to exit.

“Don’t worry, we'll take care of him, Emma!” one of his friends yells, punching Steve in the shoulder, which makes his partially-exposed belly jiggle again. They all laugh. "You just go take care of your other guests.”

“I will do just that. Am I not a good host, boys?" I smile innocently at two of the wrestlers that were in the rec room with me. The two young men freeze, looking very sheepish indeed. I am relishing my boldness. I can’t help picturing these two naked again, their sinewy bodies flexing with each thrust into me, making my body rock with each pump of their powerful torsos.

After a pause, the taller Latin one replies, "You're the best host ever, Mrs. Salinsky!" I smile, turn again, and saunter away, admittedly pissed at my stupid husband, despite myself, but very much enjoying the cat-and-mouse game I am playing. And it just might be time to catch another mouse or two. Purrr!

-------

Adonis's real name is Richard, and I can tell his eyes are fixated on the sway of my generous but shapely caboose, as I lead him and his partner, who is a very talented 170 lb. NCAA South Central champion, down to the rec room. I have asked them both to help me move a few things. They willingly accept the task, but have shocked looks when we arrive. I close the door, and ask them to take off their shirts.

"This will be a lot of work, boys, so best you remove those shirts. I don’t want them ripped or stained.” Then I wink at them, “Besides, what woman would not want to get a closer look at those muscles of yours?”

They laugh awkwardly to each other, but simultaneously slide out of the wonky Christmas sweaters they are wearing. I take my time scanning the muscular definition of their chests, shoulders and arms. So much muscle! So much power! So much youth! I guide them over to the 98 inch T.V. that lies beside the wall. “So we just have to slide this monster onto these hooks here,” and I point to the mounts on the wall. “I will guide you.”

The two young men each take an end and lift it up with relative ease. As their attention is on the wall mounts and the back of the T.V., I take the liberty to untie the strap around my neck, letting the top of my gown fall down to rest on the top part of my generous, braless breasts. Surprise! I move to the centre of the T.V. and feign holding the bottom. “Here, let me help. Maybe just a little to the left, “ I offer, making sure to add some exertion sounds, though I am not lifting at all.

“I think we have it, Mrs. Salinsky. Just help us centre it.” After he says this, Richard ducks his head out to the front of the T.V. and catches the state of my gown. His eyes predictably go straight to my breasts, which are seventy percent exposed now, and soon to be fully exposed. Deer in the headlights. I love it.

I back up, pretending not to notice my gown, and offer my survey of the orientation of this media monster that Steve has purchased for his man cave. The boys’ eyes flit back and forth from my exposed breasts to the wall mount. Instead of just offering verbal commands, I nudge up against Steve, pretending to help. “Maybe just a little slide to the right now.” One breast is pushed up against his bulging left arm, as I pretend to push with him. I can’t help noticing how solid that arm is, as I make body contact with him.

Then I slide away and go back to my surveying position, noticing that my left nipple is now exposed, and of course, very erect. “No, it has to go back to the left a bit.” At that point, I nudge in behind Bernie and again pretend to help him slide the T.V. with him. “I can’t believe how muscular you two boys are. You must work out every day!” I offer admiringly, as push up more tightly against Bernie, offering unnecessary (but necessary!!) assistance. Then I once again return to my surveying position. Now both of my erect nipples are exposed, I realize, through my peripheral vision.

“I think you have it, boys. I wish there was something I could do to thank you?” I offer coyly. Both shirtless boys stand with their muscles bulging from the exertion, mouths open, staring at my exposed breasts. “Those fit bodies of yours come in very handy. My husband has a bad back, so he is not much help with this kind of thing.” They glance at each other, and seem conflicted on whether to let me know that my gown has now fallen below my breasts. Surely they can’t think that I don’t know that I am flashing them.

Time to move in for this prize. I can't believe what a nasty married slut I am. "You two must be very popular with the girls at school, with bodies and looks like that!” I tease. The line is cast.

Richard clears his throat, and attempts to say something, but only a rather humorous, unintelligible grunt emerges. His eyes are flitting quickly between my eyes and my breasts. Bernie comes to the rescue. He has a wry smile on his face, a knowing smile. "Actually, with schoolwork and all the travel we do with the team, Mrs. Salinsky, that doesn’t leave much time for girls.” His eyes do not dance as Richard’s do. He has them unapologetically fixated on my exposed breasts. There is a knowing, lustful hunger in his eyes.

“Well, that is certainly a shame. Young, healthy men like you need regular release. I read that if too much sperm and testosterone build up, bad things can happen.” Richard’s eyes widen at this comment. A noticeable bulge is now straining his slacks. It looks like a very sizeable bulge. Mmmmmm. I know that Bernie does not buy my fabricated motherly concern, though. He is ready to pounce, while Richard is still in shock. At that point, I finally pretend to notice my gown.

“Oh my!” I very slowly make motions to pull up the straps on my gown. “How embarrassing! Here I am, exposing myself to you two! I’m so sorry, boys!” But I am very slow to lift the fabric back up over my nipples, letting it dangle as I smile at them.

“No problem at all, Mrs. Salinsky,” Bernie replies mischievously, “We were actually enjoying the view!” I see a pronounced bulge has now formed in his cargo pants as well.

“Oh you were, were you?” I laugh, still not having fully covered my breasts. “That’s very naughty of you! You’d almost think I was some horny milf trying to come on to you two or something.”

“Almost.” Bernie retorts.

I’m made now for sure. But these two look delicious. I can feel the warm wetness building under my gown again. My exposed nipples are now fully erect, and not just because of their exposure to the air. I feel sexy and alive as I smile coyly.

“Well, guilty as charge, boys. I guess I am just a horny 'milf.' I'm not sure I like that term, ‘Mother I’d Like to Fuck’. I think it is such a crude term. But Mrs. Salinsky is horny pretty much all the time these days, and you two haven’t helped me at ALL with that problem!“

At that, I let the material in my hand go, and the top of my gown falls down below my large breasts again. I can’t help question myself if these two are O.K. with the slight sag in my large breasts. After two kids, and a two-cup size increase over the past decade, their bulk and bounce has definitely increased, with the effects of gravity inevitable. But with the fitness regimen I maintain, I am confident that my body can still captivate young men like this, despite my forty-six years. The three young men earlier in the evening certainly didn’t have any complaints.

“Just give us the word, and we can help you any way you’d like, Mrs. Salinsky.“ Bernie moves in and his large, strong fingers wrap gently around my exposed breast. His other arm wraps around my waist and he draws me in for a kiss. I meet his lips, open my mouth, and feel his tongue wandering inside my mouth, as his fingers lightly caress my exposed breast. I feel his bulge pushing against me. Meanwhile, Richard is wide-eyed, watching, not knowing what to do.

“She is Graham’s mother, Bernie! This isn’t right!” Bernie continues his passionate kissing and caressing movements. Bernie offers Richard a quick glance, but continues, and I feel his hand starting to slide my gown down further. But Richard continues, "Maybe you are just drunk, Mrs. S.?"

I break our passionate kiss and turn to face Richard. He can’t help looking down at my tits, despite his objections. “Don’t worry, Richard. I am definitely not drunk. My husband is the drunk, remember. I know exactly what I want. I enjoy good sex, wild sex and fucking young, well-constructed specimens like you two. Your friend Graham's mom is a slut. Now, do you two want to fuck me before we go up and rejoin the Christmas party or not? Don’t worry about Graham! Just don’t tell him anything, for Christ’s sake. I’m sure my son keeps lots of secrets from me. Is the fact that his mother enjoys young cocks so bad? My husband has not been interested in fucking me for years, boys. Do you think that is fair? Steve is lucky if he can FIND the bed, most nights, or find his shrivelled cock under that enormous belly.” I wonder if I've said too much. I hope my venting hasn’t spoiled the mood I was working so hard to create.

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

The prominent tent straining Richard’s pants is the answer to my concerns. A very impressive tent, actually. I continue, "I locked the door when we came into the room. No one will know but us, boys. You promise to keep it that way, and you can enjoy some great sex with one very horny lady. Deal?”

At that, I push my gown the rest of the way down. I am not wearing panties, of course, and their eyes now lock on my shaved pussy, which I reach down to stroke lightly. I am sure they can hear how wet I am as I let my middle finger slide slowly over my clit. At that, I slither over to Richard and gently push him up against the wall. I lower myself to my knees, unzip him, and adeptly slide his pants down to his knees. He does nothing to resist. I wrench his massive hard cock out of his briefs and it bounces proudly around in front of my face teasingly. Oh my god, his cock is beautiful! I start to suck.

I bob my head so that I can take as much of his length down as possible, and Richard moans in pleasure, flexing his sculpted abs as he arches his torso to pump slightly into my hungry mouth. Meanwhile, Bernie has now stripped off his pants and has lined himself up on the wall beside Richard. Richard is so turned on at this point that I can feel his legs start to tremble. It's only been thirty seconds or so. Surely he is not going to cum already, the poor thing! I pull my mouth off his cock with a plop before he does, and switch to Bernie’s bowed glistening nine-inch rod, waiting its turn.

"Oh my! You two are … have all your muscles in the right places, don’t you! You are going to fill Mrs. Salinksy’s wet pussy to the brim, aren’t you?” I now suck and do my piston action on Bernie’s penis, but I am only able to take a third of it into my mouth with each downward motion. Again, I can tell that my ministrations are working on this young man, as his legs are soon wobbling just like Richard’s were. I pause to let him recoup.

As I switch my sucking motions back and forth between cocks, I eventually decide to pick up the pace of my own stroking and the stroking of these two impressive cocks. I can feel the beginnings of my own orgasm coming on, so I remove my fingers from my clit and now use both my hands to stroke both boys simultaneously. Their eyes are fixated on my wobbling tits as I do. I have them both on the verge of cumming, and precum glazes their shafts. These two look so hot that I might cum without even touching myself!

“You two enjoy watching Mrs. Salinsky’s bouncing tits as she jerks your wet, young cocks, don’t you, boys?” They grunt their mutual agreement, and I sense that they are both beyond the point of no return now. They are going to be spurting all over me very soon. So I pump their hard cocks even harder. “You two dirty boys are going to cover my big tits with your hot cum, aren’t you?” They both nod their heads again, desperately. “When you have pumped all that sperm onto me, you are going to take turns licking my very wet pussy until I cum. I am sure young fellows like you can get hard again in no time. Then you can slip those big, beautiful cocks into Mrs. Salinsky and take turns pumping her. Sound good?”

This time, their responses are groans of orgasm, as they blast rope after rope of their hot sperm all over my tits, my neck, my shoulder, and parts of my face. I feel the warmth of their jets blasting from each direction and then I feel the tickling sensation as their gooey deposits begin to ooze their way down my body. I look up at the boys, and I smile coyly, sperm dangling off my chin as I do so. I look down at my semen-covered upper chest and tits.

“You boys really know how to make a splash, don’t you? Now it’s time to use those tongues of yours.” With that, I gently grab Richard by the hair as I shuffle my way over to the couch. I back onto the couch, spread my legs, and direct his head to my pussy. He knows what to do and starts licking my engorged clit right away. He is doing a good job, and I feel the tingle start to build quickly.

“Take your time, big boy. Licking right there definitely feels wonderful, but lick all the way up and down my pussy, and suck my little bulb too. Be sure to share. I want to sample Bernie's talents as well.” I close my eyes and pump my hips to his motions. This won’t take long. If only Steve could see his ignored wife now. Soon to be tag-teamed, already covered in two loads of sperm and being feasted upon by these perfect specimens … with him upstairs, doing his Steve thing.

They have switched places and Bernie is now sliding his warm tongue up and down, in and out, stopping periodically to suck my clit like a popsicle. Perfect! I have Richard's cock sliding in and out of my mouth again, and he is definitely fully recovered from his orgasm. Before they can switch positions again, my dam busts and I groan and shake in a raucous orgasm, and Richard's cock plops out of my mouth. Richard quickly puts his hand over my mouth to deaden my wails, which I am thankful for. I convulse for a good twenty seconds before collapsing back onto the couch. Bernie gets up off his knees, smiling, and obviously proud of himself. His face is wet with my secretions and he, too, is at full mast again. Time for the main course!

I stand up, grab Richard by the shoulders, and place him in the lounge chair. Then I turn to face Richard and bend over, exposing my wet pussy to Bernie. He doesn't need instructions, and I soon feel the warmth of his bulbous penis head stretching my pussy lips slowly, as he slides his impressive length deep into me. I gasp when he bottoms out, and feel him nudging my cervix.

Bernie puts his strong hands on my hips and starts to thrust gently. Heaven! His big cockhead brushes my g-spot exquisitely with each thrust. I will not last long before I am orgasming again, at this rate. I have needed to be fucked like this so badly for so long. I know I will be sore after this, but it will be so worth it.

I have to time my rocking motion just right to catch Richard's erect cock with my lips, but soon I am bobbing my mouth up and down on his cock again, as Bernie impales me with increasing vigour from behind. I orgasm in minutes with this dual stimulation, and Bernie pulls out when he feels my legs shake start to shake again. I keep Richard’s cock in my mouth as I moan, but my oral motions stop as I allow the waves to sweep through my body.

The boys switch positions as Bernie seats himself in the chair, and Richard mounts me from the back. We are soon back in a rhythm, and I revel in the sluttiness of tasting my own pussy on Bernie’s cock. I am such a very bad wife. It is not long before I can sense that Bernie is about to cum in my mouth again, so I lift my mouth up off him, and stand up, with Richard’s cock still pumping in and out of me. I am on my tip toes to allow him access, and he is squatting down slightly.

Then I feel Richard lift me up effortlessly so that my feet can touch the arms of the lounger that Bernie is sitting in. I spread my legs wider so that I can bear my weight on the chair, and Richard straightens up and continues pumping me from this higher position, while supporting me with his strong arms. Ahhh! With my pussy staring Bernie in the face, as it is being pounded from the rear, Bernie reaches out and starts to rub my clit, while gently stroking his own cock with his other hand. Ecstasy!

Richard is picking up the pace and Bernie is now craning his neck to lick my clit as Richard’s cock thrusts in and out of me ferociously. Richard’s breath is becoming uneven and so is mine, as the stimulation brings us both to the brink. Suddenly Richard clutches my hips more tightly, rams his rod deep and holds it there, a demonic low growl escaping from his lips. I can feel his cock pulsating and his sperm empties deep into me just as my own orgasmic waves begin to start. I have to remove Bernie’s mouth from my clit as it becomes too sensitive to bear his tongue. My legs buckle and Richard eases me slowly back to the ground, his penis still deep inside me.

Richard finally withdraws slowly and lays me on the plush rug. I feel of rush of his sperm begin to flow down my vaginal canal, and my fingers instinctively go to my pussy lips, as I lie on my back, legs spread. I feel so used. Bernie lifts himself off the chair and a tired Richard replaces him in the lounger, his shiny member slowly deflating. Bernie’s cock is anything but deflated, though. It is bowed, red and pulsating, and he gets down on his knees in front of me.

“Not too tired for one last fuck, Mrs. Salinsky?” he asks, his eyes burning with desire.

“I am tired, Bernie, but I definitely want to fuck you anyway. I am more than a little wet though, I’ll have you know,” I warn, as I lift my soaked fingers away from my pussy. I put my cum-covered fingers to my mouth seductively and suck them, my sultry eyes on his, as he slides his enormous cock deep into me in one long thrust.

There is no gentle warm-up with Bernie. His ass immediately pistons up and down in a flurry. He fucks me like a crazed animal, his sinewy muscles straining with each quick thrust. I don’t have time to cum before he unloads explosively deep into me, and I feel the weight of his chest collapse on me as he finishes. He is still pumping gently as the pulsations in his cock start to ebb and his cock starts to soften. Richard has left his seat and is now stroking my hair when Bernie’s softened cock finally slips out of my drenched pussy.

“You were fantastic, Mrs. Salinsky! I’ve never had sex like that before!” Richard whispers.

“You two were damned good for a couple of young guys too, I’ll have to say,” I utter hoarsely, Bernie’s dead weight constricting my voice a little. I finally ease Bernie off of me and sit up on my side. I can feel the warm cum oozing out of me and onto the carpet, but I take no mind. “Remember that this is our little secret, right, boys?”

“For sure!” Bernie replies, finally showing signs of life, “Sorry I was so quick. I was just too horny, I guess.”

“No worries at all. Your two made me cum over and over. What more could a woman want?”

“I guess we had better get back to the party, huh?” Richard suggests.

“Yes. I just need to clean up a bit before I head back upstairs. Thank you for adjusting the T.V…. and for the extra services,” I wink at them.

“Any time, Mrs. Salinsky. If you need anything moved, installed, adjusted, just call, “ Bernie offers coyly, as he reaches for his trousers.

“Yes, any time at all, Mrs. S.,” Richard chimes in.

Both boys dress and pad back upstairs. I escape to the downstairs washroom with my gown in hand, and manage a quick sponge bath. Before squatting in the bathtub to clean up, I examine myself carefully in the mirror. I hold a tissue to my pussy with my left hand, holding the fluids from splashing onto the floor. I look at my flushed countenance, tussled hair, and with my right hand, I finger the partially dried cum on my face, neck, upper chest and bosom. “Certainly a Christmas surprise to remember!” I whisper.

I always knew that my libido was more than I could rein in, from the time I reached puberty, but I had taken it to new levels on this December evening. I had admittedly started having sex early, had done a few threesomes in high school and had dabbled with some group sex in college. But fucking five different guys half my age, teammates of my son, at our own Christmas party … that vaults me to new heights of sluttiness. I allow a mischievous grin to form on my lips and then continue with my clean-up in the tub.

The party is just beginning to fade when I reappear. The only people who cast me curious glances are Richard and Bernie, and the three young men that I enjoyed earlier in the evening. Other folks seem oblivious to my absences, but the eyes of the males are again on my generous cleavage. I smile at my ability to attract attention, especially from these younger men. "Not bad, for a frustrated middle-aged woman!" I contemplate.

The wrestlers eventually make their exit, much to my chagrin, and I give especially long hugs to the ones I have fucked that night, making sure they can feel the outline of my big breasts pushing into their young, muscular chests. Mmmm! Others also make their exits and soon it is just Steve and his factory buds left in the living room.

As I make my way through the living room, intending to head for bed, Steve grabs me by the arm and pulls me toward him. “Doesn’t she put on a good party, guys?” he slurs to his buddies, who are all 'three sheets to the wind' at this point. His breath smells like a distillery, and I decide that I might switch course and sleep down in the rec room on this night. Besides, I’m sure I will have pleasant dreams with all the images that room will now conjure up in my mind.

Steve adds, ”Do you think you could mix the boys up another bowl of that Christmas cheer you made, Emma? It’s to die for, right guys?” His friends are all nodding their heads like dazed zombies, as their eyes dart between my eyes and my cleavage. Their lustful looks do not carry the same appeal for me though, and I pull up the neckline of my gown a little.

I bend down to whisper in Steve’s ear, “I can’t Steve. I’m REALLY fucked! I need to get to bed.” At that, I saunter off slowly, an extra degree of wiggle in my walk, and I can feel their stares on my swaying bottom as I leave. I can hear their whispers as I make my way up to the bedroom to get my night clothes.

Steve. “Yeah, she’s really tired. Sorry, guys.”

A friend. “Yeah. She was buzzing around most of the night. I think all those wrestlers probably tired her out.”

Another friend. “Did you see the way those young guys were looking at her, Steve? You have one super hot wife there, bud!”

Steve just laughs that off, as they all do, and he gets up to get the guys more drinks.

A hot wife, huh? I’m not proud of the last few years, but I have already had some flings with other men at this point in our troubled marriage. Nothing quite like this crazy Christmas surprise, but the idea of being a regular hotwife definitely appeals to me. Would Steve even care? Would it spice up things between us? I doubt it. But somehow, returning to the youthful vigour of my slutty younger years definitely has an exciting appeal for me. And I know that I still have what it takes. I proved that tonight! My pussy tingles as I contemplate the thought, but I am far too sore to consider touching myself down there tonight.

As I turn off the light and snuggle under the blanket on the couch in the rec room, I can still hear Steve and the boys laughing and going at it. I just hope no one gets sick on the rug up there. Before I close my eyes, I picture the naked bodies of each young man I’d enjoyed that evening. I picture their muscles, sucking their penises, fucking them, orgasming over and over, feeling them cum on me and inside me. Better than “visions of sugar plums dancing in my head,” I laugh to myself. I’m such a slut!

Merry Christmas, Mrs. Salinsky!

Published 
Written by ConvulsingOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments