Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turn On

"She knew what he wanted and she provided it."

16
7 Comments 7
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Felicity Baker grasped her glass and raised it to her lips. She was staring intently the bar area and after a while smiled at her husband who was sitting next to her.

“What do you reckon, the young guy on the left, or the older one on the right?”

Felicity waited for his reply. It came after some thoughtful consideration.

“The older guy, you may as well earn your reward,” her husband told her.

“Don’t you think he will be an easier target?”

“Not really, married men always think twice before jumping in.”

“What makes you think he’s married?”

“Gut feeling.”

“How long do I have?”

“The usual.”

One hour, thought Felicity. Just one hour. Her eyes opened wide and she smiled as she looked at the grey-haired man standing by the bar. She bit her lip and sauntered towards him, her plan of attack unfolding in her mind as she crossed the room.

Within five minutes, Felicity was standing proud at the bar. She had placed her handbag on the counter next to her, ordered a drink, huffed and puffed as she looked at her watch and casually pushed the handbag off the edge. Gravity loosened half of the contents as it made its way to the floor and by the time it struck there was a splattering of female artefacts all around her. Appropriate expletives left her mouth. She bent over but her tight fitting dress struggled to allow her to bend to pick up all the bits and pieces that spilt from her bag.

Helpful and encouraging words seeped through to her senses and she slowly lifted herself to look at the man that had crouched down beside her. His hands busied themselves, so much so, that Felicity just stood up and let him get on with it. So quickly – she thought to herself.

“Thank you so much,” she told the man next to her as he handed her the contents of her bag. She opened the bag so that he could drop it all inside. One item managed to escape the gaping wide hole.

“You didn't have to, but thank you,” she added as she picked up and placed the last item into her bag.

Felicity smiled, "My husband insists on me using them, but I hate them, personally,” she told him; both of them looked at the packet of condoms she carefully placed in her bag.

Marcus smiled. “Are you on business?”

Felicity nodded, picked out her phone and read the text message. An unpleasant ‘fuck' escaped her almost tight lips as she placed it on the bar; arranging it just so the words would be awkward but not impossible to read from his angle.

Marcus had to strain his neck a little to read the headline of the text, ‘Sorry to disappoint - can’t make our meeting!!!’

“Husband?” he asked pointing to the phone.

“Lover,” she replied. “He can't make it. Such a shame,” she continued shaking her head in disbelief.

Felicity stood upright, raised her head and looked into the mirrors at the back of the bar. She caught the man's eye briefly and then remembered her manners.

She turned to him, hand outstretched. “Felicity Baker,” she said smiling.

“Marcus,” he replied taking her hand, “Marcus Darcy, at your service!”

“Service? It would be nice if you were.”

With his heart beating, Marcus took the plunge.

“I would most definitely be at your service, as long as it didn’t involve what's in your bag. I hate them too.”

Felicity smiled, her head turned sideways to look Marcus in the eye. Moisture seeped into her excuse for knickers, not that Marcus would know that. Her nipples suddenly announced themselves through the thin fabric of her dress as her arousal hit home. I’ve got him, she thought to herself.

Marcus' eyes caught the extrusion of her nipples. His mouth opened as if to take one of them into his mouth and suck on it, but he remembered where he was just in time.

Felicity caught his intention in a flash, causing her nipples to extend even further with the added arousal.

“Between you and me, I think I would have liked what you were thinking of just then.”

Marcus let out an audible gasp before covering his mouth and stroking his trim beard with the palm of his hand. His gaze, this time more obvious, returned to her nipple that protruded, so unapologetically, through the thin fabric of her dress. He wondered whether she wanted him to bend his head down and suck one of them into his mouth – right there in the bar. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Was she playing with him?

Fifteen minutes had passed and Felicity started to ramp up the stakes. She sipped her drink and tilted the glass towards Marcus.

“Underneath this dress,” she hesitated for effect, swallowing her drink at the same time, “I’m just as wet as this drink-"  she swilled the remaining drink around in the glass, looking at the motion of the liquid before looking into his eyes.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

Marcus nodded and watched as Felicity took a second sip before tilting the glass fully and finishing it off completely. Felicity grabbed her handbag and leant in to whisper into Marcus’ ear.

“Must dash – I do hope you're not going to disappoint me as well.” It was her one and only parting comment before smiling and leaving him in her wake. Her hand scooped up her bag and flung it over her shoulder.

“Four-one-three,” she shouted as she left. The whole bar heard her but it was Marcus that ended up smiling to himself. He turned away from her, picked up his whiskey and downed it in one.

Felicity had taken the lift.  By the time she reached the fourth floor, she had soiled her dress with the actions of her fingers against her seeping mound. She emerged on the fourth floor and proceeded to march to room thirteen. She left the door ajar and stripped to her stockings and suspenders. In all fairness, she only had to discard two pieces of clothing and a pair of heels to get into her state of undress.

She slipped onto the bed and opened her legs. Her fingers quickly sought the warmth of her folds and she waited patiently as she caressed her sex. Her nipples hardened, she tweaked first one then the other, which just made them worse and her, a lot hornier.

It was mere minutes before she sensed the door open as a cool breeze swept over her and then she heard it close with a click. Felicity smiled approvingly as Marcus rounded the small corridor. He stared at Felicity as he walked across the base of the bed. He climbed onto it and knelt between her thighs. Neither of them looked away and Felicity never said a word to entice him. She didn't have to - he was there wasn't he.

Felicity let her mouth fall open as Marcus dipped his head down with his tongue extended. A pulse of electric passion hit her nether regions and travelled the length of her body. Her hand instinctively came up on the back of his head. Her eyes closed. Encouragement, it seemed, only needed a gentle touch.

Felicity Baker bucked her hips below the onslaught of his tongue. She moaned loudly and passionately. Filthy words started erupting from her mouth; telling him exactly what he was, and what he meant to her. She then proceeded to tell him about all the things she was going to do to him once she climaxed and the things she expected him to do before they actually parted.

Felicity screamed. Panted. Gasped. Tensed her entire body and climaxed into Marcus' face as she held his hair tight in her hand. There was no way he could have avoided the deluge of female cum that attacked his face so ravenously.

With her passion sated, she rapidly exchanged places with Marcus. Undoing his trouser zip and extracting his penis through the gap. The rapid sucking of his cock lasted as long as she needed it to, before mounting him. She fed his beautiful length between her rampant slit; pausing only to ensure the whole of his cock entered her before she started moving along its length. The quick and intense fuck was short lived. One of her nipples was being sucked hard and her other nipple pinched as her juices mixed with his; spilling out over his trousers as they did so. Felicity was about to take his cock and suck on it when her phone buzzed and hopped about on the dressing table beside them. At first, she ignored it, but the incessant buzzing only caused her to become anxious.

Panting, she looked Marcus in the eye. “One moment – ”

She apologised and climbed off his rampant ardour to read the message.

“Fuck,” she exclaimed, “my boss wants me to meet him in ten minutes. Sorry, but you have to go.”

Marcus shrugged, nodded but understood that this was truly a one night stand and nothing else even if she was lying.

Ten minutes later, her husband walked out of the lift as Marcus walked into it. Only one of them let a grin appear on their face as the two men passed each other.

Felicity smiled at her husband when he entered the room.

“Well?” she said. “That was a personal best, forty-two minutes.”

Her husband nodded.

“And my reward is?”

“Turn around-”

Felicity smiled once more, the started to giggle. She knelt on the edge of the bed, on all fours and parted her cheeks wide with both hands. Felicity waited patiently.

Her eyes closed. Her breathing calmed. She felt him enter her. The tightness, exquisite, the heat of their tryst, exceptional. She couldn’t help but push her bottom back towards him.

Felicity rocked her head from side to side. She always loved it when she got one over on him.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments