Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twenty Four Hours

"Barb finds out that a lot can happen when someone else is in charge for twenty four hours."

13
5 Comments 5
12.2k Views 12.2k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Barb checked her watch again. She was where she was supposed to be, although she had arrived ten minutes early. For the umpteenth time, she wondered how she lost the bet that put her in this position. She didn't regret making the bet, but she still couldn't believe she had lost.

She checked her watch again. In two minutes, it would be noon. If she truly went along with the terms of the bet, in two minutes she would become his plaything. In two minutes, she would have to do as he commanded for twenty-four hours. She still couldn't believe she'd lost the bet.

They had met in a group of swinger friends but somehow had never played together. After he won the bet, they had chatted and flirted online for the two weeks leading up to this day. They both knew that sex was going to happen, but she had made it clear that he was going to have to seduce her. She refused to allow him to drag her straight to bed.

She glanced around the hotel lobby. It was one of the nicest four-star hotels in the area, the lobby plush and refined. It wasn't so big that he might be hiding to spy on her. Still, she looked around to be sure he wasn't hiding in plain sight. She was sure that he was up to something.

She checked her looks in a wall mirror. He had hinted that she was in for adventure, so she had dressed in casual attire with some sexy mixed in. She wore a revealing top that displayed her cleavage. Comfortable shorts showcased her ass, and left her toned legs on display. She opted for comfort in her footwear: tennis shoes with pink trim. She hoped to set the tone for what she expected.

A fancy clock near a fireplace chimed the hour. Before she could glance at her watch again, the loud sound of a Harley drew her attention outside. Before the bike had stopped, she knew it was him. He certainly knew how to make an entrance.

He was taller than her husband. She had listened to them talking about the differences between their bikes. Her husband's bike had standard controls for the feet, and he had to sit up as he rode. Her date’s bike had forward controls that stretched his body and made him look long and lean.

He was wearing tight jeans and a button front Harley riding shirt, and he looked sexy as hell. She started to reconsider her situation. Maybe losing the bet wasn't so bad. She was feeling horny enough that she might let him take her straight to bed. She waited as he killed the engine and strolled in to greet her.

She casually struck a pose and gave him her best smile. He slowed down for a stride as his gaze devoured her, and he smiled in appreciation. The smile faded. "You were told to wear riding clothes," he chastised her.

She was shocked. "Well, hello to you," she retorted. "This is what I wear when I ride with my husband," she informed him.

"You're not riding with him," he shot back. "Come with me," he instructed as he took her arm and led her toward the elevator.

Barb let him push her along. As they boarded the elevator, she was already scheming on how to get even. If this was his idea of seduction, she thought, he was in for a big surprise. She watched as he punched the button for the top floor. She pointedly squared her shoulders to the door as she waited for the elevator to move.

"Hey," he barked. She turned to him with every intent of showing him she would bite.

A hand gently caressed her face as his fingers came to rest on her neck. His eyes swept down and back up her body with raw desire. Her anger evaporated and her knees suddenly felt weak. His eyes found hers, and she saw him hesitate. Without thinking about it, she pulled him down to the kiss he obviously wanted. All hesitation was gone as he pressed his lips to hers. She could feel his restraint when his body wanted him to devour her. They only separated after the control panel chimed and the doors opened.

"You should have complimented me like that first," she teased as he led her down to the end of the hall.

"We would still be in the lobby if I had," he teased back. "And, we are in a bit of a hurry," he added as he opened the door to their room.

"We are?" she asked as she stepped inside and then halted.

She had never seen a hotel room quite like this. The first thing that caught her eye was the floor to ceiling wall of windows. There was a patio beyond with an impressive view of the park and river below. Then she noticed the opulent furnishing and the king=sized bed. A medium hot tub filled the corner beyond the bed. She could see into the bathroom that had a large walk-in shower and what appeared to be a massage table.

We may not be going straight to bed, she thought, but we are about to get naked, and we are never leaving this room.

"We are," he said, and she had to recall what they were talking about. "Take those clothes off while I select proper riding clothes for you."

He had pulled her into the room, and released his grip at the corner of the bed. He stepped over to the dresser as she kicked off her shoes. There were some clothes in the drawer and, as he sorted through them, she stepped out of her shorts and top. She didn't care what he picked out. She planned to have them both naked, and he was going to help her get there.

"Help me unhook this bra," she cooed as she struck a pose.

He turned around with clothes in both hands, and froze when he saw her. His jaw worked as he tried to speak. She watched as he took in the matched bra and panties that she wore. The panties were little more than two triangles of fabric with string to hold them in place. The half-cup bra lifted and displayed her breasts. She had purposefully posed with her arms raised, which allowed her nipples to show. She saw the absolute lust in his eyes, and it made her insides melt. A coy smile spread on her lips as she realized that the bet no longer mattered.

He took a deep breath. With the slightest of head shakes he held up the clothes for her to see: jeans and shirt in one hand, a bra and panties in the other. She was shocked to realize that those were her own clothes. She couldn't imagine how they got here.

"You may regret choosing those later," he teased as he dropped the sensible underclothes back in the drawer. He sauntered over to her and pressed his nose between her breasts. She nearly melted as he traced the tip of his nose up her breast and neck to her ear. His breath was hot as he leaned in to whisper. "Put these jeans on now, or I will be forced to punish you."

With a smile, she leaned back to look at his face to see if he was serious. He smiled, but pressed the clothes into her hand. She decided that it was early, and she would play along. She also decided she was totally going to get even when she got him naked, later.

"Where exactly are we going?" she asked.

"It's a surprise and an adventure, and we have to hurry," he said. "Hurry," he repeated, "for two reasons. First, because I told you to, and per the conditions of the bet, that means you have to. Second, because you won't like the way I punish you for not doing as I say. I don't spank or abuse. I take away privileges. For instance, I can make the massage table disappear."

"I got it," she grumbled at him. "I'll be ready in a snap." She quickly dressed in the jeans and shirt, and pulled her shoes back on. With a sardonic smile, she struck a pose.

"Better?" she asked.

His eyes still betrayed his desire as his gaze swept over her new attire.

"For our first adventure, yes," he answered.

He hadn't even tried to hide his lust as he watched her dress, and she couldn't believe they were leaving so soon. He stood behind her in the elevator and wrapped his arms around her. He slid his hands under her shirt and tickled the material of the cups of her bra.

"I sure hope this doesn't become a distraction later," he teased.

She enjoyed his touch too much to answer. Her only response was a happy sigh as she pressed back against the growing hardness in his jeans. The doors opened, and she wondered how many people in the lobby would notice her raised nipples and his bulging pants. She was disappointed that the lobby was empty.

They mounted his Harley and he started it up. As he pulled out onto the street, Barb pressed her breasts into his back and her lips to his ear. "I sure hope this isn't too distracting for you," she teased.

"I can handle that distraction!" he proclaimed. "You're going to have to learn just how much distraction you can handle," he added in a teasing tone. Barb could tell that he thought he was being clever, but she had no idea what he was planning.

She didn't have long to wait. Ten minutes later, he turned in at a Harley dealership. At first, she thought they were going to stop and shop for clothes or something, but he drove past the main entrance. He circled the building past the service center, and pulled up in front of the doors for the training center.

A sudden panic made her heart pound. "What are we doing here?" she asked, dreading the answer.

"Facing your fears," came the answer she didn't want to hear. "I heard you talking with some of the other women about how you wished you had your motorcycle license. I also know about your fear of riding after you spilled your husband's bike when he was trying to teach you. We are already enrolled and paid for but, more importantly, I am ordering you to enjoy and pass this class."

Barb barely heard a word. She remembered the sounds of breaking plastic and bending metal. She had been lucky to have only suffered a sprained ankle. Her husband had tried to get her to enroll in this class a dozen times, but she had resisted. She refused to have her fear thrown in her face like this. There was nothing that would entice her to go along with this crazy plan.

Suddenly, he was in front of her, pulling her chin up to force her to look at him.

"Would you like me to call if off?" he asked quietly. "Would you like me to tell our friends that you backed out of the bet in less than an hour?"

Barb silently cursed at herself for losing that bet. She wondered again how should possible have lost it. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

"You said 'we'," she stated. As his eyebrows pressed together, she said, "You said 'we are enrolled'."

A sheepish smile crossed his face. "They almost canceled the class when a last minute cancellation left them with too few students. I signed up so they wouldn't have to reschedule."

She shook her head in disbelief, and took another deep breath. A thought occurred to her and she realized she had a way to get out of this madness. "When my husband tried to get me to enroll, the website said students had to have proper gear, I don't have..." Her voice trailed off as he pulled her boots, jacket and helmet from a saddlebag. He withdrew his helmet and jacket from the other side.

Just then, an instructor stuck his head out and asked if they were joining the class. Before Barb had a chance to even think, she was hurried inside, and papers were signed. She thought they would start with some classroom training but, the next thing she knew, she was sitting on a motorcycle with the instructor quizzing her about the controls. And then, just like that, they started riding in slow circles in the training lot.

Just as suddenly, they were done with the first set of lessons, and it was time to go inside for some classroom discussions. It dawned on Barb that she had survived her first ride since dumping her husband’s bike, and she might manage to get through the training alive. She was able to pay attention and she learned a lot.

As they headed outside for another session on the bikes, they separated into two groups, three students going with each of the instructors. Their instructor asked them to sit and wait while he took his other student out to practice some of the things they had just covered in the classroom. Barb dutifully sat astride her bike. She tried to pay close attention as the instructor followed the other student around the course.

Her date kicked a leg high over the back of her bike and sat behind her.

"Having fun?" he asked as his overly familiar hands held her waist.

"Let me just say that their teaching method is different than my husband's," she said.

"Are you having fun?" he repeated.

"I'm afraid to admit it," she answered, "but yes, I really am."

"Good. Don't let me distract you from learning," he teased.

The entire time that they had been talking, his hands had been easing under her shirt to caress her skin. He had easy access because the instructors had decided it was too warm for jackets, especially at the slow speeds they were using on the training course.

She quietly laughed at the thought that he believed that was distracting. It certainly felt good, but her eyes continued to follow the other student and the instructor. They finished the last of the maneuvers and started to circle around back to the starting point.

"Remember to avoid distractions," he said quietly into her ear.

He gently bit her neck and she arched her shoulders back into his chest. Suddenly, his hands boldly slid up her body and cupped the silk of her bra. She gasped and hunched her shoulders to make him stop. His fingers curled in and somehow he managed to tweak both of her hardened nipples. Just as suddenly, his hands were gone.

And just in time, too. The instructor and the other student pulled in next to them.

"Sir, we don't teach with passengers," the instructor said with a laugh.

"No worries," her date answered as he got off her bike. "I was just reminding her to avoid distractions."

"Alright then," the instructor said. "If you would start your bike, miss, it's your turn." 

With a quick dirty look at her date, she started the bike and pulled forward onto the course. The instructor pulled in behind her.

Barb had been paying attention, and so knew what the instructor was going to ask her to do. For the first couple of tasks, she was glad to have that knowledge, because in spite of his warning, her date had created a distraction. Her nipples had stayed hard after he had pinched them, and the tingling she felt in them was shooting straight to her core. She knew if she got through these first couple of exercises, the hardness would melt away, and everything would be fine.

Except something wasn't right. The instructor was riding much closer to her than he had with the last student. His eyes never seemed to leave her chest. Her nipples remained hard. That shouldn't happen. They should be tucked safely inside her bra, and the silky material should be soothing them to relax. But every time she moved, they scraped against rough fabric. Every road bump was sending erotic jolts from her nipples to her crotch. It was becoming more than a distraction.

"Stop here for a moment," the instructor called out.

Barb stopped. Her mind raced as she tried to recall what she might have done wrong. The instructor pulled up close to her.

Almost whispering, he said, "Put it in neutral and fix those, please. They are becoming a distraction to me."

Barb wished she'd had a full face helmet. She was blushing every shade of red because she knew exactly what he was talking about. She found neutral and then steadied the bike with her legs. With a quick glance to make sure no-one else was watching, she slid her hands up under her shirt and adjusted her bra. Somehow, her date had tucked the fronts of the cups down inside themselves, leaving her nipples unprotected. If she hadn't been so turned on, she would have been furious.

With a deep breath, she nodded at the instructor, and they continued around the course. As they finished, she expected him to say something to her date about the distraction. She was shocked when the instructor simply asked her date if he could handle the course alone. The other instructor was having trouble with one of his students, and their instructor wanted to go help that group. Her date winked at her, and then set out to ride through the course alone.

The afternoon flew by as they alternated between classroom sessions and instruction on the bikes. Barb caught herself smiling a lot. Her initial dread had long since vanished, and she was simply having a lot of fun.

Some of her fear crept up on her as she realized they had to pass a written test to complete the course. She was confident that she knew the material, but written tests always made her nervous. Her nerves made her overthink every question, and she always finished with a lower score than she knew she was capable of achieving. A lower score here might mean failing the class. She was feeling the pressure and she knew her date could tell.

"Hey," he said as they walked into the classroom to take the test. "You know I don't really have to take this test, so let's make it interesting."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked nervously.

"How about a new bet?" he asked with a confident smile. "High score on the test wins. If you win, I relinquish control of the rest of our twenty four hours to you. If I win, you will automatically agree to the adventure I have planned for this evening. The adventure addresses another of your fears and I was going to let you chose if we did it or not. What do you say?"

Barb only had to think about it for a moment. She knew he hadn't really been paying attention to the class because he already had his license. She could easily outscore him, and then she was going to get even for everything.

Before she could reply, he added, "I promise not to cheat this time."

"No cheating," the instructor commanded as he slid a computer notepad onto each desk.

With a gleam in her eye, Barb told her date, "You're on!"

The next twenty minutes flew by and, before she knew it, Barb had given the final answer. She was feeling very confident; pretty sure she had given the correct answer on every question.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

The screen asked if she wanted to return to check her answers, or if she wanted to finish. She punched the 'Finish' button.

Before the screen could respond, she glanced over at her date. With a big grin, he pushed the 'Finish' button on his notepad. Her notepad beeped, and she glanced down at it. She was amazed to see that it showed that she had scored ninety-six percent. She had missed only two answers. The questions that she had missed were also shown, and she realized she had mixed up two of the stopping distances. No big deal for her to worry about. And there would be no way he scored that well.

His computer beeped and, with an evil grin, he lifted it up for her to see. Her jaw sagged as she read the score. She could not believe he'd got one hundred percent. She couldn't believe she'd lost a bet to him again! Not only had she lost, but she had to go along with his next crazy plan. She was about to ask him about that when the instructor interrupted.

"Congratulations you two!" he exclaimed. Looking at her date, he said, "I expected you to do well, but that's the first one hundred we've had in a while." He turned to Barb and said, "But really, I must congratulate you. Your ninety-six is the best student score in our class, and it's one of the highest scores we've had this year."

"Thank you," she answered, although she was puzzled. "What do you mean you expected him to do well?"

It was the instructor's turn to look puzzled. "You don't know that he used to be an instructor when they taught at the junior college?" he asked.

Barb was shocked. "You cheated."

With a big smile, her date answered, "I took the test fair and square." Then he winked at her and added, "I should tell you, I never gamble unless I'm sure I will win."

Barb shook her head. "I still think you cheated. Why did you even make that bet? You didn't really gain anything."

"The bet was a distraction so you wouldn't be overthinking the questions," he said with a pleased smile. "Did it work?"

Barb was amazed to realize that it had worked. She hadn't even thought about it as she took the test. She was amazed that he had known about her fear and had managed to help her overcome it so easily.

Before she could say anything, the instructor said, "She still scored really well. You should reward her. Are you going to let her drive home?"

The idea of driving while her date rode behind her made Barb's head swoon.

"She can't," he answered too quickly. Barb's titillation turned sour and she started to demand an explanation.

"Sure she can," the instructor declared. "We give out paperwork that makes her legal. We report directly to the state, so they will be mailing her a new license with M class on it. What's the matter? You weren't afraid to sit behind her when she was stationary."

Barb couldn't believe the instructor seemed to be arguing in her favor, but the mention of the earlier incident made her blush.

"I'm not afraid to get behind her while we're moving," he stated. The look he gave her suggested that he wasn't completely talking about motorcycles. The look made Barb blush even more.

"It's a matter of fit," he continued. "The forward controls on my bike will be too far forward for her to safely reach."

Barb had to admit that her legs were a lot shorter than his and, as she remembered how much she liked how he looked on his bike, she realized that he was probably right.

"How convenient," the instructor said in a teasing tone. "I would give almost anything to see you being forced to ride behind her."

"Yeah?" her date challenged. "Did you ride your Sportster? Let's trade bikes and you can follow us up to the mall." Turning to Barb, he said, "I would be honored to be your first passenger."

Barb couldn't believe this was happening. She was a little bit nervous, but mostly she was thrilled. They quickly gathered their things and went out to wait for the instructor to retrieve his bike.

"Are you sure about this," she nervously asked her date.

Instead of answering, he pulled her into a kiss. The kiss did nothing to settle her nerves, but it made her realize just how turned on she was.

"You have two men eager to watch you perform," he teased. "Both of us have complete confidence in your ability."

She realized he had intended the innuendo, and she blushed again as the instructor pulled up on his bike.

"This is going to be good," he teased as he handed her the keys and took a set of keys from her date.

"Except for the fact that it's cool as hell," her date teased, "it's no big deal." In a more instructional tone he said, "This Sporty is only a little bigger than the bike you just rode in class. It will have more power, but nothing you can't handle. The biggest difference will be my fat ass on the back. As we ride back around the building, try to get a feel of how the balance is different."

Barb knew that everything he said made sense. It wasn't going to be a big deal. It was just going to be fun. Her date saw the confidence in her eyes, and he nodded and said, "You got this."

Barb mounted the bike and started it. Her date sat behind her. She felt his spread legs pressing into her hips, and his hands resting on her sides. She could feel the balance and the extra weight. She was ready.

"I hope I don't accidentally distract you," he breathed into her ear and she shivered in anticipation.

Without answering, she exchanged nods with the instructor, and she let out the clutch.

The ride back to the hotel was one happy blur for Barb. Her date and the instructor had changed the plan over the noise of the bikes as they had circled the building. Instead of heading directly to the hotel, her date instructed her to take several back roads that circled out of town and then came back around to the mall area. The instructor had tried to make fun of her date at first, but then had settled back to follow. They got slightly separated by traffic as they approached the hotel, so it was just the two of them on the one bike when they first pulled in.

A group of women from a bachelorette party were outside the hotel and they all turned in amazement as Barb pulled in and parked. She and her date had to wait for the instructor to arrive. As they stood by the bike and waited, several of the women kept looking over at them. They seemed to lose interest when the instructor pulled in.

The instructor tried to tease her date with one more insult, but he refused to take the bait. He turned the jibe into a compliment on her skill, and the instructor had to agree and congratulate her again. He took his bike and left.

As Barb and her date turned to go inside, one of the women called out. getting Barb's attention. "Hey! Can I be your friend? It was awesome seeing you make him ride behind."

"A real man knows how to trust a woman with skills," Barb called back confidently. Several of the women started snickering at the hidden message they thought she intended. Barb couldn't stop from blushing.

As they moved past the women, Barb's date beckoned the first woman and whispered something in her ear. The woman's eyebrows shot up, but she was shocked speechless. With an evil grin, he led Barb past the women and into the hotel.

As the entered the elevator, Barb had to ask, "What did you say to her?"

With the same evil grin, he answered, "I told her, 'When the bitch is in front, that's riding doggy style.'"

Barb was shocked, but she was laughing as she tried to punch him on the shoulder for calling her names. He let the punch connect, but then caught her arm and pulled her in and kissed her. Once again, the chime of the elevator signalled the end of the kiss.

"I don't know what you have planned," she said as they left the elevator, "but if it doesn't involve me fucking the shit out of you right now, you better change the plan."

"Dinner is waiting for us in the room, and then we need to dress up for the next adventure," he said, swiping the keycard and entering their room.

"We're going to be late," she predicted as she pushed him toward the bed and started pulling at their clothes.

He laughed at her eagerness, but he helped her. In moments, they were naked and she pushed him backwards onto the bed. She bit her lip in anticipation as she saw that he was just as turned on as she was. She took his hard cock in hand and quickly moved up and straddled him.

She pressed the head of his cock into the wetness of her pussy, and then engulfed it. They gasped at the sudden pleasure as he filled her. She fell forward with her hands on either side of his head and started rocking against his hardness.

"Fuck, I needed this," she murmured. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks as he started moving with her.

"Did you have any idea what the ride over here was doing to me?" she asked.

"I had no idea," he answered between thrusts. "What happened?"

Her reply was broken as they moved together, with long pauses any time they found another angle that pleased her.

"Goodness knows it started before the ride," she said. "I was horny before I got here, and seeing you really turned me on. And then you were mean, and I didn't like it. And then you kissed me, and I wanted you again. And then this room. But you wanted to leave. You surprised me with the class, and I was angry. Then it was fun, and I was happy again. And then what you did to my nipples. And the test!

"Fuck! Right there, don't stop!"

Barb had known that she was aroused, but she hadn't expected to cum from recounting the afternoon's events. An orgasm took her suddenly, and all she could do was press her body down onto his and enjoy herself. Somehow, he seemed to know just how many more hard thrusts she would need to prolong her orgasm. As the sensations were getting to be too much, he knew to slow down and let her ride out the waves of pleasure. With a deep sigh, she melted into him.

For several long moments, Barb enjoyed her satisfaction. Her orgasm was the perfect release after a perfect afternoon. She simply relaxed and took pleasure in the feel of his body beneath her. She could almost hear his heartbeat as it slowed along with her own. She also realized that she could feel him pulse inside, where her pussy was slowly releasing its grip on his cock.

His hands started to knead her ass. She felt the strength in his hands, and it was really good. It was also stealing her relaxed mood away.

"What are you doing," she asked softly, struggling to keep her calm.

"You weren't done telling me what got you so worked up," he teased.

His hands alternated between kneading her ass and scraping his fingertips up her back. The sensation was odd. It was like his hands were massaging heat into her butt and then his fingers were pulling the fire up her back. It felt odd, but it felt good. The heat kept getting hotter each time, until she couldn't take any more. It took her a minute more to realize that her hips were moving in time with his hands, and she was getting hot to fuck him again.

"I don't remember what I was saying," she moaned as she started to thrust against his hardness with more purpose.

"I think I saw the front of you jeans change color with wetness when he said you should drive," he teased.

"That's not true!" she exclaimed and emphasized her point with a light punch to his shoulder.

"No?" he asked, as if she were wrong.

Barb couldn't decide how to answer him. His fingers were bringing more and more fire up her body, and her neck was starting to tingle. His cock was churning her insides and pushing her towards a bigger explosion. She was intrigued by the way he'd glanced at his shoulder with eyebrows raised after she had punched him, and then had moved on as if it didn't matter. She struggled to remember what she had wanted to say about the ride back to the hotel.

"The idea of getting to drive was arousing," she admitted. "His bike is small, and you were practically on top of me."

"I could feel the heat of your legs and I had to fight to stop from fantasizing about being naked between them," she moaned. "I also knew that at some point you were going to push your hands up inside my shirt, and I was going to have to keep control of the bike while your hands were on my breasts."

She pushed up off of his chest. The new angle pushed his cock even deeper inside, and she knew she wouldn't last long.

"Even now, look what that does to my nipples," she said. Between the fire from his hands, and the smoldering look in his eyes as all of his attention focused on her hard nipples, she suddenly couldn't find enough air. "They were hard like this the whole way here.

"I was so proud of myself when we pulled in, and then those women were looking at us. And I swear I nearly came when you kissed my neck before you got off the bike. Oh, fuck! Pinch them!"

Somehow, his hand had pulled some of the fire from her back and he was rubbing it into a nipple. His swirling thumb sent sparks shooting everywhere as it teased around her nipple. He sat forward and caught the other nipple between his teeth and teased it with his tongue. At her command, he had pinched one nipple and closed his teeth on the other. At the same time, his other hand pulled a line of sparks up her back. As his fingers locked into her hair, another orgasm exploded through her body.

Barb was lost in her own pleasure. Flames burned up her back and wrapped around her body. Sparks shot down from her scalp and nipples. Waves and flashes of heat burned through her sex and she cried out in joy. As her pleasure peaked and ebbed, she was aware of how his body had tensed as he continued to thrust into her. Heat poured out of his cock and filled her and she came again.

Once again, he knew when it would be too much. Where more physical torture would have hurt, the memory of his fingers and his mouth on her nipples kept her trembling in pleasure. His hand still held a tight grip on her hair, but he released it just the right amount. When he used that grip to turn her face to his, she eagerly met his kiss.

As they held each other and enjoyed each other's pleasure, Barb couldn't help but marvel at how well he seemed to know her body. While she enjoyed the playful side of having sex with swinger friends, she rarely came this hard. Normally, she only came this hard if her husband was involved. He was the only one that could satisfy her better than this.

After a moment, her thoughts backtracked. She only came this hard if her husband was involved. She gently broke the kiss and sat back on her date's lap. "I'm going to kill him, you know," she said. Her date gave a puzzled smile, as if he knew what she had deduced, but wanted her to explain.

"Oh, I'll probably fuck his brains out first," she teased. "You two have been planning this whole thing ever since you won the bet, haven't you?"

His reply was a smirk and a shrug.

"I am going to kill him," she re-affirmed. "I can just picture him making up a list of things that he wishes I would do and then getting you to order me to do them." She shook her head as she considered it. "It's not like there are..."

The relaxed smile on her face was replaced by an intense look that was nearly a frown. "No," she said emphatically. The pleasant smile on her date's face did not waver.

She shook her head again. "I have to right to say no," she insisted. "We are not going to that club."

In the five years that she and her husband had been swinging, she had only had one truly bad experience. They had gone to a club that all of their friends liked, and a creepy guy had really upset her. Her husband had apologized for not being at her side when she needed him. Their friends had all insisted that it would be alright to go back again. She knew that creep would be there. She was never ever going back to that swing club.

"You've trusted me this far," her date pointed out. "I would hate to have to tell our friends that you backed out of the bet right after sex." He dramatically put the back of a hand on his forehead. "Oh, my poor ego." 

Barb watched his performance, but did not smile. After a moment of consideration, she drew in a deep breath and slowly let it out. Once again, she was trapped by the consequences of that bet. Once again, she wondered how she could have lost.

"If I say we have to leave, we leave," she declared. "We are not playing with anyone, and you will not leave my side for any reason."

He smiled because he knew he had won again. He looked down as he took time to decide if he would accept her rules. She expected him to make a counter offer that followed the spirit of her rules, but left him completely in charge.

Suddenly he was distracted by her nipple. She had no idea why it was still so hard, and she couldn't stop him from swooping down to catch it with his lips. As his tongue and lips sent electric bolts of pleasure from her nipple to her groin, she realized that she was powerless to enforce her rules. If he continued to make her feel like this, she was going to let him take her anywhere he wanted to go .

After a moment, he released her nipple and sat up again. "The terms state that I am in charge for twenty four hours," he said,and she knew that she would do as he commanded.

The sheepish grin appeared on his face again. "I should probably tell you, though, that your husband insisted that you should be allowed to choose on this adventure, and that if I found a way to make you go, you would still be the one to choose if and whom we play with. He also insisted that I was not to leave your side."

She shook her head and smiled.

"We can go,” she allowed. “Whether my opinion gets changed or not, I'm going to kill him."

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments