Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter For The Day

"Two women want to role-play a strict chummy mummy and disobedient chummy daughter"

35
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Avril was really enjoying herself, living at Helen's for twenty-four hours, with Helen being the strict mum and Avril having to be the obedient daughter. Avril was twenty-seven and Helen forty-six.

Avril had reckoned that she had always missed out by having a mum who was far too tolerant of her naughty behaviour and it always felt that had her mum been stricter with her, she would have turned out to be a far more responsible adult. Instead, she was far from responsible and suffered because of it both at home where she let so many things slide, and at work where she regularly didn't do as she was told by her bosses and was on her first warning.

So, when Avril met Helen at a mutual friend's house and got on and then met for a coffee, Helen had said how she had missed out as she hadn't been married nor had any children but was a teacher and knew how to control teenagers. Avril, on the other hand, said how she had missed out on having a strict mum, and Helen joked how she would have been ever so strict, and even said that she was an advocate of using spanking as a standard punishment.

Following that discussion, they agreed that it would be fun to spend some time together role-playing a strict mum and a disobedient teenage daughter.

The arrangement was that Avril would arrive at Helen's house at midday and would stay until midday the following day. During that time, she would have to help with the chores around the house and do some set homework as though she was still at college. Anything deemed misbehaviour or backchat from the teenage role-playing Avril would lead to her being disciplined, with spanking being the discipline method.

As much as Avril now wanted to experience a strict mum, she had never been spanked and had often wondered how she would have coped with the obviously intended pain. When Helen agreed to act as her strict mum for a day, Avril reckoned that she may well find out.

Avril was told to wear clothes that teenage girls were likely to wear, and she chose a low-cut pink vest top showing off her bare midriff, and some very tight cotton shorts,

Helen had ordered that Avril address her as 'mum,' and she would address Avril by her name. Avril immediately liked that idea.

As soon as Avril arrived, Helen said, "Let's have a quick chat first in the kitchen."

As soon as they sat down, Helen asked, "What would you like to drink, Avril?"

Avril replied, "A coffee would be nice please, mum."

Helen replied, "Girls your age don't have coffee. You can have an apple juice."

That set the scene as Avril didn't dare object because whilst she did want to know what it was like to be spanked, she was all of a sudden very nervous about it.

Straight after the chat that set the ground rules for Avril, Helen then set about making Avril carry out chores including making the bed she would be sleeping in, hanging up washing, washing up after eating and the like, and Avril started to think she really had got off so easily by her mum's lax attitude compared to the stern maternal tone Helen used when telling what she had to do.

Things came to a head when she was watching tv and Helen said, "Okay, Avril, it's bedtime."

Avril looked at her watch and shot back, "No way, it's nowhere near late enough."

When Helen gave her a glare Avril remembered her position as the teenage daughter and apologised, sounding contrite with a more respectful, "Sorry, mum, but it is early."

Helen knew that one of the reasons Avril wanted to act the teenage daughter was to experience the discipline of a strict mother, and saw this as her opportunity, So, she said sternly, "I told you no backchat, and you knew the penalty, so come with me and I am going to give you a bare bottom spanking."

Avril gasped both at the shock and the realisation that she really was going to receive her first-ever spanking. Her natural inclination was to argue, but she remembered her position as the teenage daughter and was immediately obedient, stood up, and followed Helen across to the dining table where she saw her turn one of the chairs into the room and sit down.

Helen glared at Avril although she smiled to herself, realising just how obedient she was knowing that it would have been quite natural for there to have been a sharp retort or at least eyes raised to the ceiling. That only made her more sure that she was going to give Avril a particularly hard spanking, to ensure, amongst other things, that she didn't answer back during the rest of her stay, or, if she did, would receive another spanking.

As Avril watched Helen turn the chair into the room and sit down, she couldn't understand why she was suddenly getting flutters flying around her vagina, as though she was turned on by the thought of being spanked. That wasn't what she had expected at all, and yet it was happening. She tried to set those thoughts aside as she waited for further instructions, but they persisted.

Helen glared at Avril and ordered, "Get your shorts and knickers down to your knees, you very naughty girl."

Avril swallowed hard but immediately followed Helen's instructions, pushing her cotton shorts and knickers down to her knees, and when she saw Helen point to her lap, she knew that meant for her to bend over. That is what she did, lowering herself by balancing on the far side of the chair and then lowering herself downwards catching her fall with her hands on the floor, and lowering her full weight across Helen's lap.

The upside down position was exactly as she had imagined it would be, and, as she looked so closely at Helen's upside down bare legs, and her painted toenails, she still felt those flutters flying around her vagina even as she felt her bottom being rubbed in circles with what she knew was Helen's palm.

Helen focused on Avril's bare bottom and raised her hand and brought her palm down very firmly on her very pretty far bottom cheek, and then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks. She fully expected Avril to let out the gasps that she was letting out and that even

encouraged her to spank Avril even harder.

On and on the spanking went, with Helen changing after several minutes to spanking Avril on the same bottom cheek a dozen times and then on the other bottom cheek a dozen times, alternating that way for several more minutes. Once she heard Avril let out some sobs, Helen then proceeded to spank the backs of her legs. initially alternately, and then changing once again to spanking the same leg several times followed by the other leg several times, by which time Avril was crying quite freely.

Avril had fully expected the spanking to hurt, but as a woman of her age, beyond her mid-twenties, she certainly didn't expect to dissolve into the crying state that she currently was in. Even then, the spanks continued and whilst Avril knew she was squirming around on Helen's lap, crying uncontrollably, she kept telling herself that this really was a good lesson, and if this had been the permanent threat hanging over her head then it would certainly have taught her not to answer back quite so freely as she was used to doing.

Valeriia_118
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriia_118

Eventually, Helen decided that Avril's bottom and the backs of her legs were glowing red sufficiently, so it was a very good first lesson, and she stopped spanking her but rubbed her bottom in circles still showing that she was in control as Avril slowly recovered. Once she had recovered sufficiently, Helen said, "Okay, Avril, you can get up now."

Avril heard the instruction but couldn't move all that quickly, although as she felt a further hard smack on her bottom so that told her that she had to move quickly or else risk a further spanking. Forcing herself even with the stinging pain, she managed to slide off Helen's lap, and then, albeit with some difficulty, to get back into a standing position. As she did, so her hands flew to her bottom and she rubbed her cheeks feverishly even stepping from foot to foot doing what she had always laughed at as being the spanking dance, but now saw just how necessary it was.

Helen watched with a straight face but was smiling to herself as she watched Avril struggle to cope with what she knew would be her stinging bottom cheeks, and when she was a little calmer, she then said in a strict maternal tone of voice, " Will you now get to bed, young lady?"

Avril was still sniffing back tears as she replied, "Yes, mum, sorry, mum, I'll go right now."

Avril quickly went upstairs, albeit still rubbing her bottom, went to the bedroom, and as she walked in, she saw that a very short sleeveless nighty was on the bed, but no knickers. She supposed that was what Helen had put out for her and thought that it wasn't so different to the nightdress she had brought with her but now couldn't risk wearing that. She immediately got undressed and put on the nightdress that was on the bed and got into bed.

Just as Avril got under the covers, so her bedroom door was opened, and Helen walked in. Normally Avril would have told her off because she should've knocked but again her stinging bottom reminded her that she was a naughty teenager and she supposed that mums don't have to knock in those circumstances.

Helen walked in and saw that Avril was in bed even though it had been less than five minutes since she had come upstairs, but that told her again that Avril was learning to behave. So, she emphasised the fact by saying, "Good girl. Hopefully, you understand what will happen every time you disobey me or answer back or anything like that, which is that you will get another spanking, and, just so you know, next time it will also be with my hairbrush."

Avril sniffed back tears as she heard the clear maternal threat but accepted it as that was what she wanted because she had missed out on it herself and she could already see that if her own mum had

treated her that strictly, she would have turned out to be a far better adult woman.

Helen didn't leave it there but decided to explain, "In the morning, after breakfast, I will be setting you homework. You had better do it properly because I have a leather plimsoll which I will use on your bare bottom which is what you would be getting at the Sixth form College where I teach if you don't do your homework properly. Just bear in mind that I was the disciplinary teacher, and so am I very used to spanking naughty bottoms like yours.

With that Helen walked to the door, turned, and said sternly, "The door stays open as naughty girls don't get any privacy. Understood?"

Avril was still sniffing back tears as she replied, "Yes, mum."

Satisfied that Avril was learning, Helen then walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs, again showing Avril who was in charge, and thinking what fun it was to do this role-play with a willing adult woman wanting to role-play the naughty teenager.

Avril lay in bed and thought through what had happened this evening. She had refused to do as she was told and for that got a very hard spanking Thinking it through, bearing in mind the role-play, it was exactly the right thing for her mum to do. She knew the rules, broke them, and so needed to be spanked just as every disobedient daughter should be. As she lay there, she was actually sorry that this role-play would come to an end at midday tomorrow, but the agreement was that she would be a daughter for just twenty-four hours. As she lay there, she was fingering herself thinking about the spanking, realising that as much as it hurt, she was turned on by the thought of being spanked, and kept thinking that as she exploded into a huge orgasm.

As she still lay awake, drifting off to sleep, she did think there would be nothing wrong if the relationship continued, but rather than role-play it could be that she really did have to be the obedient daughter, follow the rules, and be spanked if she broke any of them. That would simply be like having a dominant girlfriend who made all of the decisions except she was more like a chummy mummy being strict with her when she misbehaved, and a loving girlfriend when she behaved. As she finally drifted off to sleep, she even wished that would be the case with her and Helen.

Downstairs, Helen was thinking the same thoughts and knew that she was enjoying role-playing the strict mum. She even realised that her knickers were damp, which told her that she was so turned on by giving a spanking and being strict. She knew that there those who had were chummy mummy and chummy daughter loving relationships which involved a strict discipline regime, as though really mother and daughter, but also fully lovemaking. It simply meant the relationship was based upon the chummy mummy being in control of the relationship and the chummy daughter obeying everything she was told to do or suffer a spanking.

As she sat there, she started to finger herself and realised that she was turned on still by being the strict mum giving her naughty daughter a thrashing, but then what if afterwards, she held her tightly, kissing and caressing her, and then both having enormous orgasms. How cool would that be, she told herself and right then she exploded with a huge orgasm.

Well, Helen quickly realised that would really work for her and Avril and intended to make that suggestion in the morning. That would be really cool, she told herself.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments