Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Davins And The Comptons Get Closer

"Two middle aged couples progress their friendship through spanking"

16
7 Comments 7
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

A few days had gone by since fifty-nine-year-old Beryl Davin had been spanked by her husband John in front of long time friends Theresa and Philip Compton.

The Compton's were aged in their early sixties and actually employed Beryl in their shop and the spanking that she received was because she had stolen cash from them to replace money lost in gambling.

Witnessing the spanking had turned both Philip and Theresa on and when they returned home Theresa had her bare arse spanked, at her insistence, before the pair fucked for the first time in ages.

Beryl and John also had sex brought on by the eroticism of the spanking.

Theresa had informed Beryl the following day of what she and Philip had got up to, and Beryl confided that she and John had had sex.

Without speaking to each other about it both women started to form ideas about possibly improving their relatively dormant sex lives by spanking and both wondered about doing it as a foursome.

These thoughts had been going around in their heads for two or three days and both had sounded out their own husbands about a witnessed spanking and what might follow.

Theresa and Beryl had known each other for the best part of forty years so they had, to an extent, grown to know how the other thought.

It was Theresa who brought the subject out into the open. "I have been thinking a lot about seeing John spank you and the effect that it had on Phil and me," she confided.

"I have been thinking a lot about it too, it bloody hurt but it certainly turned me on and it obviously turned John on too."

The women looked at each other for a moment then Theresa said, "I think you and I are both having the same thoughts."

"If you are thinking about doing something similar with the four of us together then we are," said Beryl.

"Yes, that was how I was thinking, I actually mentioned it to Philip."

"I mentioned it to John, what did Philip think?"

"He was a bit doubtful at first but I think he is up for it, judging by his bulge he is definitely up for it," laughed Theresa.

"Ha, yes John seemed to get an erection when I mentioned it too."

The conversation continued and an evening was arranged, this time at the Compton's house.

The basics were agreed, the two women would get spanked and very likely sex would follow but who spanked whom and what happened after was not confirmed. Both women understood that swapping was very much on the cards but, although they were both happy with that, neither was sure what their husbands views were.

By the time the evening arrived both husbands had agreed to go along with whatever developed provided all four were in agreement at the time.

They had a couple of drinks and then John said, "Phil, I think you should give Beryl a hard bare arsed spanking as she was stealing from you."

Philip's already quite stiff cock hardened a bit more, "Oh, and what does Beryl think about that?"

"I think I deserve to have my bare arse tanned hard by you, Mr Compton."

"So who is going to tan my arse?" asked Theresa.

"I would like to volunteer for that job, if Phil does not mind," said a sexually aroused John.

"No go ahead, it is a big arse though," laughed Philip.

So Theresa went and sat close to John as Beryl bared her arse and lay over Philip's lap.

Philip spanked her hard and fast and the sound of the contact between hand and buttock seemed to echo around the room.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

Theresa was rubbing John's trousers over his crotch and she and John had a quick kiss although neither wanted to take their eyes off the sight of Beryl getting her spanking.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Beryl was opening and closing her legs as she squirmed and was flashing her cunt at Philip.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Her arse was tingling and her cunt was fully lubricated and, after a brief gaze at her glowing buttocks, Philip told her to get off his lap.

Beryl cuddled up to Philip, who was hoping that he did not cum in his trousers, as Theresa bared her backside and put herself over John's knee.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The two women had very red bottoms and all four people were hugely turned on and very much in need of sexual relief but the question was who was going to relieve who.

Beryl and Philip were kissing with passion and she said to the other two, "If it is alright with the rest of you, I want to fuck Phil."

There were no objections from anybody and various pieces of clothing were removed downstairs before two almost naked couples made their way up the stairs, the two men sporting huge erections.

Two of the bedrooms were put to use as the little remaining clothing was removed before Philip Compton was sliding his rigid prick into Beryl Davin's cunt whilst John Davin was entering Theresa Compton.

There were two couples copulating fast and noisily and both women screamed in orgasm before their partners for the evening ejaculated in their cunts.

Both twosomes lay kissing and cuddling for a while before all four naked adults eventually found their way downstairs.

The Davin's were staying the night and, after more drinking, both wives went to bed with their own husband.

The two women had their arses admired and inspected by the two men in the morning and it became very obvious that this would not be the only night that these four people spent in this way.

In fact a new train of thought was started by Theresa asking, "Were you ever caned at school Beryl?"

"Yes once, the headmistress gave me six strokes and fuck it hurt."

"Yes I got six of the best once and it did hurt but I was really turned on later," said Theresa.

Philip immediately got on his lap top and googled 'school canes'.

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments