Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Freight Agent

"I help a young lady wake up to her true self with Eroticism and Spanking"

19
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Several years ago I took a two-week holiday on one of the Indian Ocean islands – it was an up-market airline package deal.  I saw the advert in a newspaper and rang them immediately.  I got forty percent off for a last-minute remaining place booking in the low season.

I had the money, was close enough to central London to drive up, pay for the package and collect tickets that day.  I got one of the two last places on offer.

I had been down there on holiday for a couple of days when I met a German girl a few years older than me who was also staying at the hotel. 

One thing lead to another and inevitably we soon ended up screwing and enjoying each other’s company – but at first not to the fullest extent.

This girl who enjoyed sex was fairly well hung-up.  At first, she did not like me seeing her naked – one hand went down to her pussy and with the other arm, she tried to cover her breasts! 

I couldn’t figure this out as she wasn’t bad looking and had a reasonable figure; if just a little overweight.  I don’t mind that, I’m not into stick insects.

She was hung up over something, as there would be pauses in conversation and she would stare into the distance.  I was a little distressed because this invisible pressure wasn’t helping her and it seemed unnecessary.  I got her to talk a bit. 

She lived and worked in one of the major cities of northern Germany and held down a very good job with a major travel and freight company.  She worked mainly on the freight side and ran a big office that dealt with both sides of the business. 

She plucked up the courage and told me that she was unpopular in the office because she chased everyone around, demanded high standards and wouldn’t accept poor or sloppy work.  Rather like myself. 

Good for you, I thought, you are not there to win popularity contests.  But the worm had entered her soul and she seemed to feel unloved and unwanted. 

I began to work on the prudish bit to good effect.  Oral sex on her became the norm and she could bear me to shower with her, etc.

But she still was quite hung up.  I wondered if it was the ‘guilt’ thing because she told me she was a Catholic, but not a good or practising one.  You never know with guilt. 

I asked the fairly direct question about the guilt thing and she hung her head (silly girl!) and told me that she was in a way ashamed of giving the younger girls at work a hard time and felt bad about it. 

 “Well,” I said cheerfully, “For guilt, there is spanking!” 

 “What’s that?” she asked.  We were in bed.  I got her over my knee and gave her a mild OTK spanking with my hand, she wriggled and squeaked and tried to get up, but I had a good grip on her.  I let her go after six or seven moderate swipes.  She stood up, looking a bit annoyed and rubbed her bottom.

“You bad man, no one ever did that to me before." 

“Never mind,” I replied, “You will be OK in a minute, come back to bed and have a cuddle."  She got back in bed with me, still looking cross, but she calmed down quickly and a little smile appeared. 

“John,” she said, “It’s not so bad and I feel very sexy now,” a hand grabbing at my rock-hard dick.  There was soon a really heavy session underway with a very uninhibited performance from Heidi.  She must have had three or four orgasms and she let me do a few things that she had not tolerated before – such as sitting on my face and letting me play with her tits whilst sucking on her clit. 

 It was quite a transformation and it had happened quite quickly.

 The next morning we went off by boat to a remote island for the day.  It was the opportunity that I needed to get her away from the hotel to loosen her up a bit more and get her to talk about kinkiness in general.

 I hoped to talk about seeing her again.  She was going back to Germany in a couple of days.  By the late seventies, flying to the cities of Germany from the UK had become quite easy and not so expensive if you planned it.

We walked along this deserted beach and had a swim.  I was a bad boy and tried to pull down her bikini bottom underwater! 

 “Bad boy,” Heidi said, “Wait until tonight.” 

 I like the idea of doing it in the sea.

 At one end of the beach, we found a small shack-type bar and a barbecue run by a local lady.  I got us a cold beer each and ordered a fish curry. We found a little table well away from the cooking area and out of earshot of the proprietors.

 “Did you enjoy last night?” I gently asked, rubbing my hand against her upper thigh. 

 Heidi grinned, “When I was seventeen, my dad beat me with one of those riding whip things when I came home very drunk. It hurt a lot, but I began to realise it made me feel sexy. I’ve been too shy to find a man and ask him to do it for me. I don’t know how to do it safely.

 “I’m afraid to do it in my home city because I am well-known in so much of the local industry.  Someone would talk. I feel guilty about it too in a way because maybe it isn’t normal." 

 The last, I think, is a very common thought. Those of us with the kink think we are alone in the world until we learn otherwise.  She was not actually hung up, just uncertain.  I was getting there quite quickly too. 

 “So,” I said, “It’s not true to say no one ever spanked you before – your dad did!” 

 Heidi replied, “Well, that doesn’t count, until last night; no other man has ever done it to me."

 I carried on a bit, “But did you like it?" 

 Heidi hung her head a bit, blushed a little and nodded, grinning gently and looking at me with her rather lovely brown eyes from under her long eyelashes.

 I said, "There is a limit to what we can do here in the hotel, we can’t make too much noise (the walls were very thin), perhaps we could meet in Europe and take things a bit further?” 

 “Yes” replied Heidi, “I was hoping you would ask." This was what I wanted to hear.

 We had to hang about on the Island for a while but I knew we both wanted to get back to the hotel for a raunchy evening.  Later on, when we got back, we showered and smartened up for the evening. 

 I got a couple of strong rum punches inside Heidi at a very pleasant open-air bar whilst we had a light supper. 

 Back at the hotel, I had found my leather trouser belt that was still installed on the pair of slacks in which I had arrived. I transferred it to my shorts. 

 Back in the room, we showered. I went down on her to the point of orgasm and then produced the belt. 

 “Would you like to feel this across your bum?" I inquired.

 Heidi hesitated and said, “What about the noise?” 

 I said, “It’s not so late yet, let me see if the rooms next door are occupied."

 I went out onto the little balcony and checked – the rooms on either side appeared to be empty – their inhabitants had not yet returned. 

 I said, “It’s OK, there’s no one home." 

 I turned on the TV and found some music, turning it up moderately loud.  Heidi got on all fours on the bed with her bum in the air – without any request on my part. 

 I was glad to see the initiative.  I gave her about ten moderate strokes.  She drew in her breath after each stroke and after about number three or four, whimpered a bit, burying her head in the sheets, in small tears, but still not giving up.  I stopped at number ten and gave her more oral attention. 

 I could feel the welts from the belt, but they were not so pronounced. Heidi was in seventh heaven.  She rolled onto her back and looked at me through tear-soaked eyes.

 Heidi said, “You naughty boy, I feel wonderful, screw me again right now." 

 I didn’t need any second bidding.  I had a raging erection and came within a minute or so, with a powerful mutual orgasm from Heidi. 

 Only a few days before, she had just laid there and didn’t seem to fully relax.  How things had changed.  I got us a beer each out of the fridge and we lay there, guzzling the beer in post-coital bliss.  Soon Heidi wanted a pee.

 I thought, ‘Let’s see just how far her inhibitions have gone’ and followed her into the bathroom.  She sat down on the loo and tried to shoo me away, but I wasn’t having it. I gently parted her knees and watched her pee.  She wasn’t amused but she let me get away with it. 

 Afterward, she wiped herself and I lead her into the shower.  She let me wash her pussy for her (another first!).  We went back to bed and had more oral on her! 

 “John” Heidi said, “That’s enough for one night, I will be sore inside and out tomorrow.”

 I thought that this was a good moment to talk about the future – she had had a terrific day and we had moved forward a long way.  I had a willing partner in Miss Heidi, something to be treasured.

 I suggested that we stay in touch and told her that I would look into cheap flights from the UK if she would like me to visit her. I could get time off after field operations; I had to by company rules. These had been not merely bent but broken earlier in the year which is why I was on holiday.

 Heidi seemed delighted with the idea and said I would be welcome to come and stay with her.  There was a bit of a silence and I guessed Heidi was nerving herself up to say something pretty profound. 

 “John,” she said, “My flat in XXXX is quite a solid building.  We won’t have to worry about the noise so much.  Can we do some more of ‘this’?” 

 “Of course” I replied with glee. “Do you know where we can find the necessary things with which to do it – riding crops and that sort of thing?” 

 She grinned and looked away, just a little embarrassed I thought. 

 Heidi began, “John, in Germany we take sex and sexy things quite seriously (what a surprise!). There are several sex shops in town but I’m too embarrassed to visit them alone. I’m sure we can find whatever we need there.” 

 This was well before the days of the modern Internet.

 We spent one more day together. Heidi could wear her bikini because the belt marks were quite light and had faded by morning - I hadn’t used much force because of the noise problem, just in case. 

 That evening, we kept an eye open for the adjoining rooms to empty and we had our heaviest session so far. She did not protest when I watched her pee again and she let me wash her nether regions, I think she was starting to enjoy that. 

 After going down on her for a bit, I got Heidi to position herself over the back of the armchair in her room to tighten her buttocks.  I gave her a clean handkerchief to bite on to help her to control herself and not cry out. 

 This time I used more force and Heidi reacted to the belt strokes with a convulsive jerk of her whole body.  After the fourth stroke, she stood up and rubbed her bum hard, jumping up and down a bit on the spot.  “John, suck me now please to help with the pain then give me some more."

 I of course did as requested and this went on until I had given her about twenty strokes, leaving several fairly heavy raised welts on her bum due to the increased force.  In the end, her eyes were wet again. 

Heidi rushed into the loo, wincing as she sat on the seat and peed again.  Back into the shower, then at my bidding, she sat on the edge of the bathtub whilst I sucked on her wet clit.  She grabbed my hair as she went into seventh heaven. 

 Quickly we were back in bed with Heidi lying down on her tummy.  “I’ve never felt so sexy!” admitted Heidi.  She had lost a bit of weight with all the activity. 

 We had another good screw with Heidi hanging on like a limpet.  Her vaginal muscles had both toned up and increased their involuntary activity after a few days of practice.  Heidi wanted me to stay hard inside her for as long as possible.  We finally got some sleep since Heidi had to get up early for her flight. 

 In the morning, there were some moderate marks on her bum and I was sure Heidi would be aware of the belting for a few days to come.  She squealed and tried to jump clear when I smacked her bum!  I gave her a fond farewell at the little airport having promised to ring on my return.

 I spent a couple of rather lonely days, relieved only by the vanilla attentions of a local girl that I picked up at a night spot and smuggled into the hotel once the security guard was asleep in the very early hours of the morning.   

 On my return home, I wasted no time calling Heidi.  She sounded delighted on the phone.  I found a source of cheap flights and arranged a long weekend with her in about three weeks. 

 Heidi met me at the airport on Friday and told me we were going straight to a sex shop, well away from her flat and that she would come in with me, wearing sunglasses! 

 I had never seen anything like this sex shop. They had an incredible selection of gear and magazines etc. I bought a riding crop and a couple of canes, one fairly thin and one medium. 

 Heidi whispered to me that she would wait for me in the car whilst I paid.  The shop put the purchased items inside a cardboard tube as a ‘disguise.’  I paid up and walked out to the car. 

 Heidi was clearly in a state of nerves or perhaps (hopefully!) anticipation, as she drove rather jerkily back to her flat, missing gear changes and generally in a rather preoccupied manner!

 Back at her lovely flat which looked out over the river, we got out of our clothes and cleaned up in the shower. 

 We were in bed and I gently stroked her face, saying, “Now we have the canes, I would like you to cane me first please.”

 Heidi looked amazed, so I said, "I never mentioned it before because I thought it might scare you if I talked about it too soon.

 "I know you have it in you to be a bit dominating because you have told me that you make those girls who work for you do what they are told etc., so I think you have it in you to spank or cane me if you are willing.” 

 Heidi stared at me.  Then she said, “OK, I can try, are you sure you won’t hate me if it hurts?” 

 I laughed and said, “I know it is likely to hurt and so how can I get angry if I have asked you to do it?  But please tell me, how do you feel about it?” 

 After a little pause, she looked at me and said. “I often wonder how you got into this business of spanking and caning; is it because it happened to you?” 

 “Yes,” I replied “We got caned at school and right now you can still get caned in boys' schools.  I have to tell you I have not been caned since I left school (not quite true of course) and I would love to be caned again. 

“It hurt like hell at school but I was so aroused afterwards and dreamed of being caned by and caning a girl.”

Heidi thought about it for a moment and then said, “I would like to see how you handle it, when you started spanking me I cried a bit because I had never known anything like it since I grew up and I just wonder how you will react – I would like to see, thinking about it makes me feel a bit sexy so there may be something in it for me.” 

 She smiled!!

 This was early in my ‘spanking career’ and I had not known how to go about talking about what is now known as ‘switching’ whereby both partners are into it but it was off to a good start. 

 “Heidi,” I said, “I’m ready. It's good if I show you how to use the cane, it will help you to get it right which is good for both of us.”

 I got up, took two pillows and laid them at the end of the bed. 

I said, “Imagine that’s my bum, how would you go about caning it?”

 I handed her the thicker of our two canes. It must have been seven to eight mm in diameter, about the size that was used on older pupils in UK schools years back.  

 I said, “Ok, give the pillows a few strokes.”

 Heidi at first did some of the things you should not, like lifting the cane above shoulder height and not lining it up width-wise across the item to be caned, not thinking about how far to stand to the side of the object nor in terms of the position in front and behind it.

 I explained the need not to cane too high and always avoid hitting the tailbone or spine. I asked her to try to keep the strokes apart as far as possible, and not to lay one right on top of another.  Crossing them over was not as bad as caning ‘right on top.’

 I showed her how to correctly deal with these issues and she soon got the idea.

 Next, I explained the difference between ‘bounce’ and ‘hold down’ caning.  Bounce is more difficult to do and I think hurts more.  I was gratified to see that Heidi got the hang of bounce caning. It’s all in the wrist action.

 Heidi asked, “Do you want me to use this cane on you?”

 “Yes,” I replied, “That’s why I gave it to you to practice with.”

 She said, “It looks very thick to me.  Are you sure you can handle it?”

 “Yes,” I said, “I have been caned plenty of times in the past, I know what I can take.

 “Now Heidi, I’m going to get on hands and knees on the bed. I want you to give me six strokes on the fat part of my bum, leaving about twenty seconds between strokes.  See how you get on regarding how hard to do it.

 "Please remember what I said about the position of the cane relative to the bottom and where you need to stand.  Tap the cane on my bum two or three times before giving me the stroke so I will know it is coming. Don’t be scared to do it hard though, there is no point in tickling me.” 

 Heidi was silent for a few seconds, and then again she said, “OK, please don’t hate me if it hurts.”

 “Don’t worry,” I said, “I asked you for it, I am ready.”

 I felt the cane go tap, tap then Whistle CRACK, a real stinger; I was surprised at how hard she did it.  I was also pleased because I could tell that she had got it right.

 I managed not to yell; I heard her counting up to twenty and prepared for the next one. It was a repeat of number one.  Oh Dear, I thought, Heidi is too good at it.

 The six strokes came to an end. I got up in quite a bit of pain, trying not to show just how much.  I looked at my caned bum in the big mirror.  Heidi had stood too far back and the furthest cheek of my bum had taken a lot more than the cheek nearer to her. I needed to fix that. 

 I gently explained where she had gone a little wrong, got back up on the bed and advised her on how to line up the cane. 

 When ready, I got six more stingers. Why I had ever asked her to do this, I thought.  I got up and took another look at my bum in the mirror. The marks were impressive, to say the least. They would hurt for a few days. 

 I had been hoping to make it through to thirty-six strokes but in light of events (Heidi’s expertise with the cane), I began to wonder if I could make it all the way.

 I needed to find out if Heidi was getting turned on by the experience of caning me. I walked over to her, kissed her gently and said, “Darling, how do you feel now, do you get anything out of it?”

 Heidi blushed and said, “I’m getting wet, I thought I would.”

 “May I feel?” I said, putting a finger close to the opening. 

 “Go on,” said Heidi, “You need to see what effect it is having.”

She was dripping wet! I knew I had to let her carry on; I wanted also to try a bit of psychology to see if I could get her to orgasm while caning me.

 I said, “Heidi, don’t fight your feelings, let them run through you, if you are getting close to orgasm, let it happen, it is normal. I want you to carry on caning me.  If you haven’t had an orgasm by thirty-six strokes, we can carry on until you have one.”

 Heidi looked a bit shocked.  I knelt before her and gently kissed her pussy. She was very aroused.

Heidi said, “Are you OK, your bum is marked!”

 I replied, “Yes, it hurts for sure but it’s doing you a lot of good and that is important too. If having an orgasm is going to stop you from caning me, that’s fine, just tell me how you feel. You have caned me in silence so far, let me know how you feel as you carry on.”

 I got back up on the bed.

 I felt tap tap 'Whack' as the stroke cut right through me, or so it felt. 

 “I feel so horny,” Heidi kept saying until at stroke twenty-nine I heard Heidi gasping and moaning. 

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

 I thought, here it is. Heidi collapsed on the bed and said, “I’m having an orgasm, you naughty boy, it feels so different from the other orgasms I have ever had.”

 I got her in my arms, she was shaking all over, it was some orgasm.  Heidi would be exhausted after this. 

 I got her on to her back and tried to go down on her but she said, “No, it’s too strong, it will shake me to bits, please don’t kiss me down there right now.” 

 So I lay there, my bum in a lot of pain still.

 After about ten minutes, Heidi said, "Let me look at your bum."

 I got up and realised that there were a few small blood stains on the bedclothes.  The cane marks had leaked a bit where they crossed over. 

 I thought Heidi was going to cry, so I said, "Don't worry, it's not your fault.  Now you know how to do it like an expert."

 "Yes," said Heidi, "But you have not caned me." 

 I replied, "Let's get you over your orgasm.  This must have been a big surprise to you, and you need to rest.  Why not go back to bed, and try to sleep, we have all day.  But first, can we put a few plasters on my bum where I'm bleeding?"

 I got out a box of plasters and Heidi set to work.  It didn't take long. 

 Heidi got into bed and I dozed beside her.  About three hours later Heidi stirred and got up.

 "Are you OK Darling?" I said.

 Heidi grinned happily and replied, "I had no idea I would feel the way I did, I thought it was so wicked but I know you have shown me that sexual feelings are normal. The orgasmic feelings took over half an hour to stop. I'm ready for my caning or will be once I have cleaned up in the bathroom."

"Ok," I said, "Get ready and I will be there." 

 By now I had a raging post-caning erection which I don't think Heidi noticed as I was wearing a baggy pair of shorts.  I intended to be naked when I caned her (Heidi had been naked when she caned me). I wondered what would happen...

 Shortly after, Heidi emerged from the bathroom, gazing at my huge erection. She came up to me and put her arms around me, lowering them to feel the marks on my bum. 

 Heidi said, “You poor man, your bum must hurt like all hell.”

 I replied, “Look at how I am responding now. Can it be so bad?”

 Heidi smiled, “Do you want me to do something about that?” looking at my erection.

 "No, not yet," I replied, "I’m always like this after an hour or so after a hard caning.  Darling, you know what happened, how do you feel about being caned after all that?”

 She hung her arms around my neck and said, “I never thought that caning could do all this. I cannot take it as hard as you have just done, please be gentle.”

 Heidi had a leather armchair strategically positioned in her bedroom and positioned herself over it, gripping the arms tightly.  I noticed that her knuckles were white. 

 I took hold of her wrist and measured her pulse – it was enormous.  “Heidi,” I said, “you are not ready yet, come and relax a bit with me first."  Heidi looked surprised, but she came and lay on the bed with me.  I gently kissed and cuddled her then went down on her. 

 After about fifteen minutes of this, I checked her pulse again – it was slowing by now.  “Heidi, are you a bit nervous?”  “John, I’ve heard about the cane that it stings very much and it is perhaps the most painful discipline implement?” 

 I replied, “Don’t worry, you are not tied up and if you get up or say the safeword, I will stop immediately.  How about ‘James’ for the safeword?"

Heidi asked, "Why 'James?'"

 "It's my middle name," I replied.

 A little tear appeared and I kissed and cuddled her to help her relax, this poor nervous lady!  

 Heidi said, “OK John, let’s try it."

 I remembered the clean handkerchief and gave her one that I had brought with me for her to bite on. I had noticed ball gags in the sex shop but I didn’t think she was ready for that yet.

 Heidi re-positioned herself over the chair back.  The muscles of her bottom clenched and unclenched – a sure sign of “caning nerves." 

 I said, “Heidi, relax, breathe deeply and start slowly counting in your head, let your bottom muscles relax, it will be better for you,” noticing that my instructions were followed.

 “Get ready, here comes the first one”

 Crack.  Heidi jerked convulsively and let out a muffled yelp but remained in place.  A thin red line appeared across the middle of her rump. 

 I waited about fifteen seconds and gave her another slightly brisker cut.  Heidi yelped again and wagged her bottom from side to side but remained in place. The cuts did not overlap and were presented nicely as a pair of parallel tramlines. 

Again I waited for Heidi to get herself under control.  It took more like thirty seconds this time.  I stepped back and ‘crack’ as I delivered a real stinger. 

 This was too much for Heidi and she jerked upright and clutched at her bottom.  She turned around and looked accusingly at me, taking out the handkerchief and in a shaking voice she said, “You devil it hurts so much." 

 I grinned, “It’s meant to hurt Heidi, the cane does hurt, now do you want to try to take another three and then finish?” 

 “Go down on me first before you give me any more,” she replied, slowly re-positioning herself over the chair. 

 I did as requested and noted that gasps of pleasure replaced the yelps of pain.  I let her get close to climax, picked up the cane and gave her one more; if anything even harder than the rest. 

 She took it quite well, only yelping a bit and rubbing with one hand at her tortured bum.   I gave her more oral attention until she calmed and swung hard again. 

 ‘Crack’ and a louder yell from Heidi.  I immediately helped her deal with the pain, I thought she deserved an orgasm before the final stroke and accordingly took her over the brink, first with more sucking of her clit and labia then with a good screwing. 

 As she came down off cloud nine, I stepped back again and said, “Now for the last one, get ready." I gave her a harder stroke, trying to cross over the first five to cause the maximum pain.  My aim brought its reward with a frantic shriek from Heidi. 

 She rushed over to the bed and wriggled about, clutching at her rump.  I managed to get over onto her tummy and gave her yet more oral, to good effect. 

 She soon quietened down, staring at me through big, wet eyes. 

 She said accusingly, “You bad boy, I have never known pain like it, but it is so sexy too." 

 I replied, “Heidi, let me get a couple of ice cubes to help with the bruising." 

 I went to the fridge and fetched a few cubes in a dish and went to work on the cane marks, concentrating on where stroke number six had crossed the other five.  The welts were impressive, to say the least.   Heidi was tough and soon recovered.

 We lay on the bed kissing and enjoying each other's company but I had not eaten since breakfast and I suspected neither had Heidi. 

 I said, “Let’s go out for supper,” We quickly showered, dried and dressed. 

 We walked from her flat to a big parade of shops and restaurants, Heidi leading me into a nice little bar-bistro.  I guessed she didn’t go out much on her own – there was no sign of any other male presence around her flat. 

 No one seemed to recognise her nor greeted her as a regular.  She chose a discrete little table close to a corner.  

 We sat down and ordered a light meal with a Gin and tonic for Heidi and a Weiss Bier for me. 

 “John,” she half whispered, “I’m sore, these chairs are fairly soft but I can feel the caning.” 

 I replied, “You had better be nice to those girls you work with now or you will be getting worse than that from now on!” 

 She tried to grin.  “Perhaps we should work out what we do from now,” she said. 

 I thought for a moment and replied, “Well, you have put back some of the weight you lost on holiday.  Perhaps you should go on a diet and I can cane you if you do not lose an agreed amount every few weeks. 

 You can report to me the things you have had to do at work and if you have been hard on people, we can add that to the list." 

 Heidi made a bit of a face but didn’t argue.  I thought I had hit the spot but I wasn’t serious.  The food arrived and we eat up and after another round of drinks went back to her flat.  I think we were both rather tired because we watched a bit of TV and then went to bed. 

 To my amazement, in the morning Heidi proposed a visit to another sex shop located in the “entertainment” part of the city.  I didn’t argue.  She let me drive, giving me directions.  The traffic was fairly light and we were there within about fifteen minutes.  This shop had to be seen to be believed, it was thronged with people of quite a wide age range. 

 Heidi made for the books section and pointed out one BDSM book to me – it was a partial German translation of an American book.  She wanted me to take it and pay for it at the desk. I paid up and we went straight home.

 Back at her flat, Heidi positioned herself again on the bed with her bum in the air, “John, the cane, screwing and oral altogether, please!” 

 I started to suck on her clit until Heidi was well turned on.  I slid inside her and screwed away hard until she seemed ready to go over the top, withdrew rapidly and gave her one very hard cut with the thicker cane.  She jerked violently and cried out in pain.  I went down on her again taking care to lick the fresh cane stroke. 

 This seemed to calm things down and she said, “Give me one more like that one then more screwing please." 

 I gave her another stroke, 'Crack'.  She jerked and buried her head in the bedclothes. 

 This went on for about half an hour during which time Heidi must have had about twenty strokes of the cane and a couple of orgasms.  At the end of all this Heidi got up shakily and asked me to make sure she didn’t fall over in the shower.  The cane marks on her bum were enormous and I think it was slightly swollen.

 I helped her to clean up, dried her and helped her back to bed.  She was obviously in a lot of pain.

 Heidi lay down on her tummy and rolled over and stared at me, saying, “John, you are a naughty boy, look what you have done to me.  Let me rest a bit then we can go out and get some food later.” 

 Heidi soon fell asleep and woke up about three hours later.  She got out of bed and looked at her bum in the mirror. 

 Heidi said, “It’s hurting less now, but it is very tender.  It says in the book that you need a high-protein diet if you go in for spanking to help repair the damage.  Let’s go down to the yacht club (Heidi was a member which was a bit of a surprise) and have a steak or schnitzel.  But first I want to show you something in the sex shop catalogue." 

 I hadn’t realised that Heidi had taken it so seriously.  Heidi turned to the section that dealt with “sex furniture” and showed me a thing called a “Prugelstraffe Pferde,” or “punishment horse." 

 The ad showed a girl secured to this thing being dealt with by a guy with what looked like a cat of nine tails.  It was seriously expensive – about the equivalent of three hundred pounds at the time – a lot of money in the late seventies. 

 “OK,” I said, “It looks great but it’s not cheap” (I had bought the canes and the book so far). 

 “Don’t worry,” Heidi replied, “If I don’t like it there is a good second-hand market according to the personal advertisements in the catalogue.  Let’s eat first then go and look at it in the shop.  You drive again and I can keep still and control the pain." 

 We left for the yacht club.  The clubhouse turned out to have a pleasant little cafe attached to it with reduced rates for members.  We both had a Weiner Schnitzel, sauerkraut and potatoes.  As we eat, we watched a bit of sailing and rowing taking place but I noticed no one seemed to recognise Heidi or to pay her much heed, she did not seem to be a frequent visitor. 

 We soon finished our meal, went back to the car and headed for the sex shop.  On arrival, we went straight to the “furniture” area.  A ‘Prugelstrafe Pferde’ (if I get it right) was on display. 

 It looked a bit like a modified builder’s trestle, with two sloping sides to which the arms and legs of the spankee could be secured, whilst their tummy rested on a padded leather cushion on top of the trestle cross-bar.  There was a heavy, perforated leather belt that could be used to secure the torso, if necessary. 

 Once someone was fully secured to the horse, they could not move.  The buttocks would be perfectly presented for punishment and for screwing too!  The unit was supplied as a kit and could be assembled using bolts.  Heidi’s eyes lit up when she saw it and there was colour in her cheeks. 

 Whatever had I woken up in her?  Heidi found a shop assistant and chattered away in German.  I noticed a credit card appear.  The assistant departed. 

 Heidi said, “John, I have bought one – it was a display model and I got a price reduction, they have it ready; let’s take it back to the flat now and try it out." 

A few minutes later the assistant returned with the flat-packed kit on a little trolley.  Heidi paid up and the assistant wheeled the trolley out to the car.  We loaded up and drove home. 

 Back at Heidi’s flat, I assembled the horse with Heidi’s help.  Heidi draped herself over it – she was perfectly positioned for punishment and screwing. 

 The cushion had a marked indent in the area of the female genitalia. 

 Heidi got up, saying, “I can’t take any more this weekend, at least not on my bottom.  Why don’t you get the riding crop and see if I can stand a few strokes across my shoulders?” 

 I found the crop and gave Heidi a few gentle taps with the slapper end across her shoulders. 

 She shivered and said, “It’s not as good as across the bum." 

 “I’ve got an idea,” I replied, “Get back over the horse and I will try the crop on your upper thighs and maybe a few other places, but not on your bottom." 

 Heidi was back over the horse very quickly.  I gave her a couple of stinging cuts with the crops across her upper thighs.  She jerked convulsively.  I rested the flap at the end of the crop against her pussy. 

 Heidi tensed up.  “Now don’t worry, I will give you a gentle tap on your pussy; let's see how you like it." 

 I carefully swung the crop and with the leather flapper end, I tapped her gently on the clit end of her pussy.  She wriggled violently and squealed, “Oh, that’s so good, do it again." 

 I didn’t need any encouragement.  This time I used slightly more force. 

 Heidi cried out in shock.  “You bad man, kiss me better."  I did as she asked and Heidi soon came to orgasm.  Her pussy was in spasm so I let her recover. 

 Heidi looked round at me and said, “Now tie me to the “Pferde” and give me several strokes on my pussy before you suck me again." 

 I found the wrist and ankle straps and secured her with these, tightening the cushion-securing belt around her midriff. 

 I said, “Try and see if you can move much."  Heidi could wriggle her bum a bit but she could not escape from the horse.  I got down behind her and I could suck her without a problem 

 “John,” said Heidi a bit urgently.  “I need to go to the toilet, let me go please." 

 “Well,” I replied, “is it a number one or a number two?”

 “I need a pee, I just realised” she replied. 

 I fetched a plastic waste paper basket, held her legs well apart and said, “This ought to be OK.” 

 “No,” she replied “It’s too embarrassing." 

 I replied, “OK if I have to let you go, it is twelve strokes of the cane!” 

 Heidi sounded shocked when she replied, "John, do you mean that about the twelve strokes?” 

 “No,” I replied, “I was joking.  It’s my turn.  Go and have a pee then come back and give me a dozen over the horse.

 “Ok,” said Heidi, “Let me go then I will give you twelve after I pee." 

 I untied her and she went to the bathroom.  I got on the horse; I didn’t think she would need to secure me.

 Heidi came back and I was ready in position.

 I said, “Please give me twelve strokes.  I don’t need to be secured unless you want to.”

 Heidi replied, “If you move or get up or slow me down, I will give you extra strokes!” 

 I wondered how she got that idea.

 I felt the cane tap my bum and then ‘crack’, a really hard one.  She kept this up with about ten to fifteen seconds between strokes.  It hurt like hell but the spanking horse was great in helping you maintain the position to receive the cane

The strokes arrived if anything a bit too quickly and very hard.  Heidi kept asking if I was OK and I tried to make my replies sound as if it was a walk in the park.  She must have known to space out the strokes as I never experienced the agonising pain of one stroke right on top of another. 

In the end, I got up and looked in the mirror. I was in pain but it was quickly fading to the usual pleasurable sensation.  The cane marks were deep red and looked likely to turn purple. I had a huge erection.

 Heidi said, “Are you OK? Do you want me to do something about that?” looking at my erection.

 I put my arms around her and kissed her. I replied “Yes, I’m fine but I‘ve got a sore bum which is what I wanted.  How do you feel now?”

Heidi got hold of my erection and said, “Come on give me a bit of that.”

 I got her on the bed and proceeded to give her a good seeing-to.  She was very wet and came in no time.

 Afterwards, we lay there in post-coital bliss.  I find sex after a caning to be out of this world.

 Heidi said, “Let me wash in the shower, then go down on me please."

 She came back and I gave her oral with a good fingering of her G spot.

 After all the activity we were both tired and lay there dozing, eventually drifting into sleep. 

 She shook me awake a while later and said, “John, I’m so sore; please rub some cream into my bum." 

 She told me where the cream was and lay there, not moving.  Her bum was hot to the touch with crossed-over cane marks, which was careless of me, and a bit swollen.  I carefully rubbed some cream into the worst of the marks with Heidi whimpering a bit. 

 I kept this up for about half an hour.  The heat and swelling decreased a bit as the cream began to work. 

 It was early evening and I began to wonder what to do with poor Heidi, who did not seem in good enough shape to do very much at all.  But I had not reckoned with her strength and resilience. 

 Heidi got up and began to walk about carefully saying, “John it’s not so bad now, I don’t know if it is worse inside or out.  Let’s get dressed and go out in the car – we can find a traditional ‘Gasthaus’ for supper.”

 I said, “Yes, I’m a bit hungry after all that, let’s go find a place to eat.” This great girl, I loved her so much!  We drove out of town on a country road and in a few kilometres we were in a village on the banks of the river.

 Heidi spotted a very pretty little Inn and we pulled into the car park.  We went in and were directed to a little table close to the windows with lovely Austrian blinds. 

 The Inn was not very full and Heidi grabbed the menu – that healthy appetite again. I can’t remember much about what I ate.  There was a traditional band playing what I thought were local songs. Heidi used the music to cover our conversation. 

 I realised that she had been thinking hard about what had been going on when she said, “John, you have released something within me, I am so grateful.  My bum hurts so much but I feel so good. But I can’t take any more this weekend."

 “Heidi my love, you are wonderful. I hope I have helped you feel better; I think you have more space in your life now.  The girls in the office will see the colour in your cheeks and I think they will wonder why!”

 Heidi grinned and said, “I will have to be careful not to look too happy and not to show discomfort when I sit down.”

 “Lovee,” replied. “This is so good for us, but I’ve got to be on the flight early tomorrow, let's go back to the flat and just be together for a while." 

 So we went back to the flat, had a final nightcap, a final lovely talk and got some sleep.  Early in the cold morning with a heavy heart, I left for the airport.  This was the start of a relationship with this lovely girl.

Published 
Written by Essebar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments