Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Village Spanker - Part 8

"With five ladies in the village having experienced spankings and sex with Simon Crowther, Paula Shemmings has an idea."

38
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Simon Crowther, aged fifty-six, had lived in his quite isolated cottage on the edge of an English village for just over two months.

Simon, who was single, had become acquainted with five mature ladies from the village, intimately acquainted with their buttocks and their cunts.

Simon had taken pleasure in spanking and sometimes caning or belting, female bottoms for a great many years, and he was very good at it. Sex was not a compulsory part of a lady's visit to Simon, but it did follow more often than not

He had built up a reputation for his prowess both in reddening buttocks and in fucking in his previous town, and he had already had a visit by a lady from that town to get herself a good belting and a great fuck.

Four of the five women in the village that Simon had pleasured were married, so meetings in those cases were not straightforward, the fifth lady, Trish O'Neill, was a divorcee and she had occasionally spent the night with Simon.

He was thinking that maybe the five pairs of mature buttocks that he had disciplined were enough for a village this size, although he doubted if he would turn down the chance of adding to his harem.

His reputation spread by word of mouth and each lady knew that there were others, but not all knew exactly who, and they all knew not to visit Simon unannounced, in case he was busy.

Trish had phoned Simon when he had just spanked Pam Yates and was about to fuck her, he politely told her that he was busy but did not say with whom.

Paula Shemmings, who was the first of the five in the village that Simon spanked and fucked, had an idea.

Paula owned and ran the village shop, it was open six full days from Monday to Saturday and also Sunday morning, so Paula had little free time.

Penny Lister, aged sixty-one, was usually able to take over in the shop for a few hours if Paula needed time off, and she had already done so to enable Paula to visit Simon, although Penny did not know beforehand that that was what Paula needed the time off for.

Penny was now one of Simon's village five, and that complicated things for what Paula was thinking.

Paula had not yet spoken to any of the other ladies about her idea, although it potentially involved them all, she thought that she would run it by Simon first.

"Hello, Simon, not disturbing anything am I?" said Paula cheerily when she rang.

"Hello, Paula, how are you and your lovely arse; and what do you think you might be disturbing?" laughed Simon.

"I am horny and my arse needs your attention; I thought maybe you had one of your new-found lady friends over your knee or in your bed," chuckled Paula.

"No, all on my lonesome, and I will gladly see to you and your bottom whenever you want," replied Simon.

"We must fix something soon; am I right in thinking there are five of us from the village that has had the pleasure of your services?" asked Paula.

"Yes, five lovely ladies with five wonderful bottoms," replied Simon.

"I have not spoken to any of the others, but if they were up for it, how do you feel about all of us visiting you at once?" continued Paula.

"Five of you at once? Paula, I don't think...," started Simon.

"Oh, don't worry Simon, I would not expect you to fuck all of us, just give us all a good spanking," laughed Paula.

"Oh, right, I think that I could manage that, would love to, in fact," answered Simon.

"I will sound the other ladies out, they might not all like the idea," said Paula.

"Okay, it sounds very exciting to me," said Simon.

"As Penny is one of your five, I would have to try to find someone else to look after the shop, as you know, Penny usually helps me out," said Paula.

"Well, you see what you can arrange, and let me know lovely lady," said Simon.

"I will, and even if it does not happen, I want to see you soon," said Paula.

The shop was quite busy, so Paula would contact the other ladies as and when she could.

She first contacted Lynne Miller, who was Paula's best friend and, as of a short time ago, lesbian lover. As Paula expected, Lynne was very much up for the idea. The other three women might take more persuading.

By chance, one of them, Pam Yates, came into the shop. She was the most recently acquired of Simon's ladies and Paula had not seen her to talk to since.

"Hello Pam, how did your visit to Simon go?" smiled Paula.

"Oh, it was amazing, he gave me such a sore arse but that added to the excitement of the sex," confided Pam.

"Yes, I found that too," said Paula.

"I told him that he had given me the best time of my life, and he had," enthused Pam.

"He is amazingly good at what he does," agreed Paula.

"I want to see him again, I have got to see him again," said Pam.

"I spoke to him on the phone a while ago, about an idea that I have," said Paula.

"Oh?" said Pam.

"Just an idea but I suggested to him that all five of us ladies visit him at the same time to get our arses spanked; would you be up for it?" said Paula.

"Shit, um, yeah, I think so, it sounds so hot," replied Pam.

"Our bums will be hot, that's for sure," chuckled Paula.

"Is Simon in agreement?" asked Pam.

"He was, once I said that we would not expect him to be able to fuck us all," laughed Paula.

"That would be the thing, being turned on and...um," said Pam.

"Guess we would have to finger ourselves or something," smiled Paula.

"Yeah, I suppose so," replied Pam.

Someone entered the shop so the conversation ended, but that left two women, Trish O.Neill and Penny Lister, for Paula to contact.

A bit later, Paula phoned Trish O'Neill with her idea.

Being the only one that was single, Trish would like it better if Simon did not have connections with the other four women, but there was nothing that she could do about that. Trish asked who the fourth one was and Paula saw no harm in telling her it was Pam.

She did not immediately warm to Paula's idea.

"I am not sure that I want four women watching me get my backside spanked," said Trish.

"That is fair enough, Trish, but it also means you get to watch us other four get our spankings, could be very sexy," said Paula.

"Yeah maybe, I will think about it, okay?" said Trish, not sounding too convinced.

"Okay, I have no idea when it will be, if it happens, I will have to find someone to look after the shop," said Paula.

So she now had two yeses and a maybe, with Penny still to contact.

It was not until after she had closed the shop, that Paula was able to phone Penny.

She explained what was being considered and Penny was in favour. "Will you get turned on watching us other four get spanked?" chuckled Penny.

"Oh yes, and I expect you other four to all be very wet," answered Paula.

Paula got back to Trish and told her that the other ladies were up for it, although no date was fixed yet.

"I have been thinking about it, and I also spoke to Simon, count me in," said Trish.

Paula was a bit surprised that Trish had spoken to Simon, although there was no reason why she should not. Paula did wonder if whatever Simon had said to Trish persuaded her, but she did not ask.

Paula then phoned a woman called Heather McParland, who had looked after the shop occasionally in the past. Paula explained that she could not say exactly when it would be but it would be for two or three hours if Heather could do it. Heather said that she could if she had enough notice.

It was a question of arranging when, Simon was in theory available any time and after a series of phone calls involving the other four women, and a further call to Heather, everything was fixed for the afternoon in three days.

The women and Simon were all looking forward to it. Trish spent one of the nights in between in bed with Simon, but that was a visit just for sex and with no spanking.

The only thing that was a bit unclear was what would happen after the spankings because there would be five women and one man all sexually aroused but it was not physically reasonable to expect Simon to be able to service all of the women. The alternatives would seem to be for the women to pleasure themselves or go home very frustrated. There was no reason that Trish should go home at all, something that she was very aware of.

The day arrived and the five women assembled at Simon's cottage. They arrived separately and were all feeling a mixture of nervousness, excitement and arousal. Trish arrived quite a while before the others and she and Simon could have had a quickie, but decided not to.

Once they were all there, Simon gave a little welcoming address.

"Good afternoon ladies, thank you for attending here for what promises to be a fun time," said Simon.

"Should have hired the village hall," said Lynne, prompting much laughter.

"If this is the success that I expect, then maybe next time," said Simon.

"Yeah, advertise it as an open house to any lady that wants her backside spanked," said Pam.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

"There would probably be a queue halfway around the village," laughed Paula.

"Oh, Simon's poor hand," said Trish.

"Yes, I think giving you five suitably sore bottoms would be enough," said Simon

"Mine is tingling in anticipation," said Penny.

"It is not just my bum that is tingling," said Lynne, causing more giggling.

"Right, shall we get on? I have five bits of paper numbered one to five, you ladies draw one each to see which order you get spanked in," said Simon.

"Oh clever," said Paula.

"Don't be cheeky, young lady, if you know what is good for you," said Simon.

"I have seen her bum, she is cheeky," said Lynne, then wondered if she should have said that.

"If you agree, I want you all to bare your bottoms now, before we draw for spanking order," said Simon, a noticeable bulge in his trousers.

There were no objections, but neither did anyone move to remove their clothing.

"Fuck it, why not? we are all going to see each other's arses anyway," said Pam, undoing her jeans and taking them and her knickers off. The other four women followed suit, and Simon's bulge got even bigger.

"Okay, please draw a number, one at a time," said Simon, holding a bowl with five bits of folded paper in it.

Paula came forward, with four sets of female eyes on her bare backside, and drew a number, "Three," she announced.

"I should be warmed up by then," said Simon.

Lynne came forward, smirked at Paula, and drew a number, "Two," she announced.

Pam came up next, "Oh, five," said Pam.

Trish and Penny looked at each other, knowing that one of them would be the first to get spanked, "After you," said Trish.

Penny took a piece of paper, "Oh, I am first," she said, not sure if she was pleased about that or not.

"Better make sure this says four," said Trish, then confirming that indeed it did.

"Okay, so it will be Penny, Lynne, Paula, Trish and then Pam," said Simon.

"I intend to give all five of you ladies a very thorough spanking," he added, before bringing a chair into the centre of his living room.

"You may stand or sit to watch, although I do not imagine those that have been spanked will be sitting," said Simon.

Paula and Lynne sat on the sofa next to each other, and Pam and Trish stood behind. Penny waited to be summoned.

"Penny, come and put your lovely bottom over my knee," said the now-seated Simon.

Penny walked, self-consciously, to his side, knowing that the four other women were looking at her arse.

She lay over Simon's lap, he intended to give all five ladies a long full-force spanking.

Simon went straight into a hard spanking from buttock to buttock and then spanked hard on one cheek.

Penny bucked and squirmed and the other women imagined how their arses would feel when it was their turn, all four were getting increasingly turned on, as was Penny.

Simon spanked Penny as hard and for as long as he would have done if she was the only woman going over his knee that day, he was confident that he would be able to deal with the others in the same way.

"Get up, Penny," said Simon, her arse warming finished.

Penny struggled up, she was red-faced and she put her hands to her spanked buttocks, "Thank you," she croaked as she hobbled to join Pam and Trish standing behind the sofa.

"Lynne, over my knee," said Simon, and Lynne got up from the sofa and placed herself over Simon's knee.

He spanked her as hard and fast and as long as he had spanked Penny, Lynne writhed, bucked and squirmed. She also came.

Penny had put her fingers near her cunt as soon as she got behind the sofa, she was longing to finger herself, "Do it," whispered Pam, with a smile.

Penny did so, and she came before Lynne's spanking was completed.

Lynne was now off Simon's lap and she was not returning to her seat on the sofa, she rubbed her sore arse, but she was happy.

"Paula," said Simon.

Paula, whose idea this was, got in position and soon Simon's hand was bouncing off her buttocks. As her arse cheeks got red, her cunt got wetter. On and on her spanking went, until Simon told her to get up.

Another mature woman with a sticky cunt was rubbing her well-spanked arse.

"Trish," said a very sexually aroused Simon, and the fourth lady presented her backside for spanking.

Trish was at the point of cumming from watching the earlier spankings and anticipating hers, she started to cum almost as soon as Simon's hand started making contact with her buttocks.

Trish received a sound spanking, just like the other three, and then there was only one mature without a sore bottom, that was about to change.

"Pam, over my knee," said Simon.

Pam got over and soon the room was filled with the sound of another woman getting a spanking, there were also the moans of four other sexually aroused women playing with their cunts.

Pam got her arse tanned just as her friends had done, and then there were five women with their hands on their glowing buttocks.

"That is the spankings done, and now I will do my best to pleasure any lady that wants to join me in my bedroom, but I am not super-human," said Simon, removing his trousers and underwear and having his impressive erection on display.

"I am staying the night, so I will get my fucking later," announced Trish, making the other women feel slightly jealous.

"Well, that will make it a bit easier, who is joining me?" chuckled Simon, heading for the stairs.

All five women followed because even if they were not participating, it would be worth watching.

"I will go as long as I can, but you will need to be rationed; Penny, would you like to go first again?" said a very sexually excited Simon.

"I would love to," said Penny, getting onto the bed and spreading her legs, very conscious of the other women watching.

Simon had no trouble sliding his cock into Penny's very wet cunt. This could not be lovemaking, it had to be trying to give as many women as possible maximum pleasure as quickly as possible.

Simon thrust hard and fast, and very soon had Penny cumming, "Oh hell, shit, oh, oh," she wailed.

Simon withdrew, leaving Penny to her orgasm, "Lynne, do you want it?" he said.

"Of course I fucking do," said Lynne, getting onto the bed as the shaking Penny got off.

Simon's penis was in Lynne's vagina and moving rapidly, the already highly aroused Lynne came.

Simon was pleased that he had made two women orgasm so quickly, he was confident of taking the other two over the edge.

"Paula, your turn," said Simon, withdrawing his stiff cock from Lynne.

Paula replaced her friend on the bed and was soon getting a rapid shafting, she came quickly, "Yes, yes, shit, yes," she shouted. The watching women were all fingering themselves.

"Pam, I am getting close, I won't last much longer," said Simon, having just got a third woman orgasming.

"I think I will start cumming as soon as you enter," said Pam, taking her position, legs open wide.

She did not cum quite that quickly but after about half a dozen rapid thrusts by Simon, she shrieked in sexual joy.

That pleased Simon because he was struggling to hold his ejaculation, he struggled no more, he groaned and shot jet after jet of spunk into Pam,

"Ohhhhh!" wailed Trish, cumming with her fingers working fast in her cunt.

Simon got his breath back and pulled out of Pam. He was very pleased with what he had achieved.

"Well that was fun, I think, ladies," beamed Simon.

"Amazing," "Wonderful," and "Sensational," were among the responses.

Three women, Lynne, Penny and Pam, would have empty houses to go back to and get cleaned up before their husbands got home. Trish was going nowhere, but Paula had to get back to her shop.

Paula thought that she should clean herself up, so she had a shower.

Everybody went downstairs and Paula, Lynne, Pam and Penny put their lower clothing back on.

All agreed that Paula's idea had been a good one. Lynne and Paula both wished that they could go off for a lesbian sixty-nine, but that would have to be another day.

After kissing Simon, four women left his cottage. Maybe there could be a repeat event one day.

Paula got back to her shop, "Hello Paula, has your afternoon gone well?" asked Heather, having no idea what Paula had been up to.

"Yes, thank you, Heather," seemed sufficient as Paula's reply.

Five women of the village currently had sore, well-spanked, bottoms. Four of them were to pleasure themselves further with their fingers, at the earliest opportunity. The fifth had the prospect of a good fucking from Simon Crowther later.

There were six exceptionally happy and sexually satisfied people in the village.

Paula Shemmings was pleased with how well her idea had worked out, as was everyone involved.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments