Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amelia, And The Steampunk Vibrator

"A steamy exploration of punk fashion and culture brings two kindred spirits together."

14
9 Comments 9
803 Views 803
715 words 715 words
Competition Entry: Punked

Author's Notes

"Just a short!"

The neon lights of the punk bar illuminated the vibrant punk fashions of the patrons inside. T-shirts, leather jackets, Dr. Martens boots, brightly colored hair, and spiked mohawks filled the room. The air was thick with the sound of grinding guitars and the smell of cigarettes and sweat.

Amelia, a punk rocker with a cybernetic arm and bright pink hair, sat alone at the bar, nursing a whiskey. She scanned the room, her eyes falling on a steampunk couple in the corner. The man wore a top hat and goggles, while the woman was adorned in a corset and a long, flowing skirt.

Amelia's gaze lingered on them, imagining what it would be like to be with someone who shared her passion for punk fashion. She took another sip of her drink and turned back to the bar.

Suddenly, a hand brushed against her cybernetic arm. Amelia turned to see a woman with jet-black hair and a leather jacket smiling at her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" the woman asked, her green eyes sparkling.

Amelia smiled back. "Sure."

They chatted for a while, discussing their love of punk fashion and music. The woman, whose name was Rebecca, was a fellow cyberpunk enthusiast, with a love of dark, gritty, and industrial aesthetics.

As the night wore on, the two women found themselves drawn to each other, their mutual attraction building with each passing moment. They made their way to a dark corner of the bar, where they could be alone.

Rebecca leaned in close, her lips brushing against Amelia's ear. "Do you want to get out of here?" she whispered.

Amelia shivered with anticipation, her heart racing. "Yes," she breathed.

They left the bar and walked through the city streets, their excitement growing with each step. They finally arrived at a rundown warehouse, which Rebecca unlocked with a key.

Inside, the warehouse was filled with strange machines and steam-powered gadgets, along with all manner of punk fashions and accessories. Amelia's eyes widened in wonder.

"This is my lab," Rebecca explained. "I love to tinker with technology and create new inventions."

Amelia smiled, feeling a sense of kinship with this punk inventor. She took in the sights and sounds of the lab, marveling at the strange and wondrous devices that surrounded her.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

Rebecca stepped forward, pulling Amelia into her arms. They kissed deeply, their bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace. They shed their punk clothes, revealing their tattooed and pierced bodies to each other.

They explored each other's bodies with eager hands and tongues, reveling in the sensations of their punk erotica. They experimented with the devices in Rebecca's lab, using them to heighten their pleasure and explore new forms of intimacy.

One device caught Amelia's eye: a strange, metallic contraption that resembled a steampunk vibrator. She picked it up and examined it closely.

"What's this?" she asked, intrigued.

"That's my latest invention," Rebecca replied. "It's a steam-powered vibrator. Would you like to try it?"

Amelia nodded eagerly, and Rebecca showed her how to use the device. As the vibrator hummed to life, Amelia moaned with pleasure, feeling the vibrations reverberate throughout her body.

They continued to experiment with the vibrator, as well as other devices in the lab. They explored every inch of each other's bodies, pushing the boundaries of their punk erotica to new heights.

As the night wore on, they collapsed into each other's arms, exhausted but fulfilled. They shared a moment of quiet intimacy, their punk passions sated for the moment.

Amelia looked up at Rebecca, her eyes full of emotion. "I feel like we're kindred spirits," she said. "Both of us so passionate about punk fashion and culture."

Rebecca smiled back. "I feel the same way. It's not often I find someone who shares my love of steampunk and cyberpunk." They kissed once more, their bodies still buzzing with the thrill of their punk erotica.

They knew that this was just the beginning of their punk romance, a love affair that would continue to explore the edges of punk fashion and culture.

As they left the warehouse, the neon lights of the city illuminating their punk fashions, they knew that their love of punk would guide them on their journey, always pushing them to new heights of passion and intimacy.

Published 
Written by Lancelot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments