Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Political Rally

"Political rallies aren't really my thing, but one rally really changed my mind."

14
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I met Lisa at a political rally. She was standing behind me, cheering wildly, almost obnoxiously as the speaker revved up the crowd. I had gone with a friend, who left me alone while she charged off to network with fellow revelers, leaving me all alone in the grandstands.

Lisa was a fiery red head, with steely blue eyes, a loud mouth, and an intense disposition when it came to politics. Her t-shirt screamed “look at me”, since it was about two sizes too small and she had a rather healthy bust line. If I were to guess, and I’d probably be wrong, but I’d say she was in her late twenties.

I quickly sized her up. She was cute, in a special kind of way, when she wasn’t yelling out some absurdities. Our eyes met, but only for a brief few seconds, as she was more focused on making sure her message was heard, over anything else going on.

As we filed out of the grandstands at the end of the rally, I intentionally stuck close to the object of my lust, hoping to perhaps get a chance to make eye contact with her again. Unfortunately, she was so wired up, that paying attention to me or anyone else was simply not on the cards.

I wandered down the street to a Starbucks and ordered a latte. As I was standing there, waiting on my order, minding my own business, she walked up behind me and gently poked me in the back with her political sign.

“I’m sorry if I was a bit too loud,” she said as she sauntered up next to where I was standing.

“Oh, that’s okay,” I replied, “you made things a lot more fun.”

“So, you came to the rally by yourself?” she asked.

“No,” I dutifully replied, “I brought a friend with me, but she disappeared and left me alone.”

The barista slid my drink on to the ledge and called out my name.

“Well,” my newfound friend replied, “That’s no fun.”

The barista slid another order next to mine and called out the name “Lisa.” That was how I found out her name.

She took her drink and I took mine at the same time. The coffee shop was full, so I asked if she wanted to join me, at an outside table.

“Sure,” she giddily replied.

I introduced myself as I opened the door and she stepped on to the patio. We each took up seats and chatted about the rally and some political stuff. She was a political major and had “designs on changing the world”. I told her I was a business major and jokingly noted that I had “designs on sleeping with as many women as possible”.

“I bet your girlfriend hates you,” Lisa remarked.

I had to admit I didn’t have a girlfriend. Lisa chuckled.

“I wonder why," she said.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

“I did, but we split up,” she said. “He was not into the political stuff.”

I nodded my head in agreement to indicate that I understood.

“Neither am I,” I said politely, “but for someone like you, I’d be into anything you’re into.”

Lisa blushed about four shades of red. She took a long sip of her latte. The momentary lull in our conversation heightened my curiosity.

“So, you’re currently single and unattached,” I noted.

“Yes,” she replied demurely. The change in her disposition from being bubbly and driven, made me even more curious.

“Look,” I said, “You’re a driven person. You have goals. You’re politically active. You’re outspoken. You’re cute and you’re sexy. What type of guy wouldn’t like that? We don’t have to agree on everything. All we have to do is find a common ground.”

“Right,” she replied. “I thought we had a common ground, but after a while, our common ground wasn’t what I thought it would be.”

“His loss,” I shot back. “Time to move on.”

She stared back at me, but it was as though she was looking past me.

“Where did you come from?” she asked.

Her question was probably more rhetorical in nature and while I knew that, I couldn’t help but say,

“I’m from Mars.”

It’s an old take on the popular relationship building best seller, “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus”. She chuckled at my obscure reference. She got it, and that really surprised me.

“Well, she replied, “at least we are in the same solar system, even if we have slightly different orbits.”

I asked her if she wanted a bite to eat. She smiled and said, “Yes."

“What would you like?” I asked.

“How about you?” she replied demurely. Now, it was MY turn to be embarrassed.

“I’m serious,” I said, ignoring her sexual overtness.

“I am serious as well,” she said. Damn.

“Okay,” I replied. “But you just met me.”

“It doesn’t matter,” she shot back biting down on her lower lip. “When I see something I want, I go for it.”

Damn.

It was a Saturday morning, late, and I had to go to work at three. I quickly glanced at the clock on my cell phone. I didn’t want to waste a few hours, and not do my best to please her. Think. Think. Think.

“Do you want to go back to my place or go to yours?” I asked.

“Let’s go to my place,” she said.

“Where do you live?” I asked.

“About five minutes from here,” she said. “You can follow me.”

As I followed her to her place, I quickly called my boss and told him I was sick and not going to make it in to work. I had rarely missed a day of work, so calling in sick was forgivable.

PauletteHill7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauletteHill7

Lisa lived in a one-bedroom apartment, just a few miles away. The apartment was impeccably decorated. I was so very happy she was taking me to her place, since my place was a total wreck. As soon as we entered her apartment, she pinned me against the back of the front door, pressing herself against me, placing my hands on to her cute little ass. The first kiss was a great one: deeply passionate and with a lot of probative tongue action.

I stripped out of my t-shirt as she did the same. Her bra followed and joined our shirts on the floor as we stood and pawed at each other. Her boobs were unbelievably sensitive, with her hardened nipples perched perfectly on top of enhanced thirty-six-inch globes.

Lisa had a perfect “Jennifer Anniston-look” going on. I was mesmerized. She peeled out of her ripped jeans and then she took me by my hand and giddily led me into her bedroom. Then, for the rest of that afternoon, she and I did unspeakable things to each other.

Lisa had unbelievable oral skills. How I managed to hold out, I don’t know. She worked my cock in and out of her mouth, slowly and deliberately sucking on it, as though she had never experienced the joys of such pleasures before, or perhaps, because she had, and she knew she was good at it. When she ran her tongue up the back side of my shaft and starting humming as she pressed her lips to that special spot where the foreskin folded back, I just knew there would be a huge uncontrollable eruption.

“Hold on baby,” she declared, letting go of my tool, to mount me, her knees straddling my hips, her moist and juicy vagina hovering over my tool.

She guided the head of my cock into the folds of the slit between her legs, and then she settled down on to my crotch, burying my tool deep inside of her. She leaned forward, placing her hands on to my chest, biting down on her lower lip, as she slowly rocked herself backwards and forwards, my tool buried deep inside of her. I could feel the walls of her tight little pussy pulsating, clamping down and then releasing. She slowly picked up the pace of her rocking motions, until she was rapidly thrusting her hips back and forth, rhythmically fucking the crap out of me.

She rocked back and forth on top of me, arching her back, tossing her head back, and throwing her hands up, fists clenched, shouting,

“Give it to me, Baby! Fucking give it to me!”

At this point, I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“I can feel it!” she declared as I unloaded inside of her. She collapsed forward, grabbing my shoulders as she shook and trembled.

“Oh Gawd!” she breathlessly called out, “Oh! My Gawd!”

We both lay there, sweat-soaked and spent, for the longest time. Eventually, nature began to take its course. But Lisa was not done. She patiently waited, stroking my chest with her hand, thanking me.

She played with my manhood, despite my saying there would be no way I could offer her a “second coming.”

“We’ll see,” she playfully responded as she showered me with passionate kisses, working her way back to my crotch. She straddled me, pointing her slit right at my face. I used a portion of the bed sheet to wipe the remnants of cum from her pussy and then began fingering her as she playfully worked on my tool, nursing me back to fucking form.

I flipped her over and on to her back, drilling my cock deep into her pussy as she wrapped her sexy legs around my waist. She closed her eyes and cried out,

“Don’t stop! Fuck me. Fuck me, HARDER!”

Our pelvic bones crashed into one another, and with every deep penetration, her eyes widened, her mouth opened, and she gasped for breaths, her guttural “ugh” synchronizing in rhythmic harmony with my very own utterances, of the same. She shook and trembled, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her clenched fists, beating against me, as orgasm after orgasm, overtook her.

“Let me fuck you doggie-style,” I pleaded. She flipped over and repositioned herself, as I slipped off the bed and helped her back her ass up to the edge of the bed. Her little brown starfish was too tempting to pass up.

My cock was still coated in her juices, so I slipped it between the crack of her butt cheeks and forced it into her tiny asshole, even as she pleaded, “Go easy.”

There was no way I could get inside of her, so I pulled out and re-entered her steaming hot pussy. Once again, I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down and releasing on my tool, as I punched deep inside of her. I slapped her butt cheek with my hand, leaving a white hand imprint which quickly turned red. Her pussy clamped down on my tool.

Suddenly, I felt myself exploding inside of her.

“Fuck me!” she cried out as my second cumming filled her pussy and dribbled down the inside of her tanned leg. “Don’t stop!”

I held on to her sexy hips to keep from slipping out of her. She collapsed forward on to the bed, despite my attempts to hold on to her. She flipped on to her back and thrust her ankles into the air, her legs spread wide.

“Just fuck me,” she pleaded.

I felt obliged.

I lost all track of time, as did she. We ended up ordering in some pizza, and then we watched a political-themed movie, as Lisa gave me a Lewinsky-like blow job, as a primer to some more serious fucking. I registered to vote that weekend, and I also signed up to become more of an outspoken activist. Lisa, to her credit, found a new boyfriend.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments