Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Sunlight through the Hotel Window

"Connecting like this after 25 years wasn't going to be easy"

29
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I woke up that morning with a throbbing erection and a throbbing headache. The family had already left - an early flight - and the house was empty and quiet. I moved my hand into my shorts and wrapped my fingers around my stiff cock and thought: "Do it. Rub one out and you'll lose your drive and then you can call the whole thing off - make an excuse - whatever." But my head hurt too much to stroke and it occurred to me that with the headache I had a good excuse anyway to stay home and avoid doing something I had been wanting to do for 25 years. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. Wincing, I tapped out the message: "My head is really hurting. Going to rest for a bit and see how I feel."

The message came back: "K."

I lay there for a while, cock at attention and pushing up the sheet, eyes half open and watching shadows from the sunlight through the blinds waving on the ceiling. It was a beautiful day out, I just knew it. Perfect clear skies and warm air. Not a day for lying in bed. But my head was killing me. I felt my eyes closing again and just let them do it.

With my eyes closed my thoughts ran wild. I saw Beth in front of me, looking a lot like the most recent photo I had seen of her on social media. I didn't have any original memories of how she looked as a fully formed adult - only as a college student too many years ago. As an adult she was beautiful - gorgeous and sexy. But that was just from photos. I had not been in the same physical space as she in over 20 years. My last real memory of her was of her back as she walked away from me, telling me she wasn't interested in being my girlfriend.

We were well past those days - our friendship reblossomed thanks to social media and we had been communicating on and off for most of the last ten years. From afar we watched each other get married, have kids, have jobs, have lives. And at some point in there, we realized something both terrible and wonderful: we had missed the boat. Our connection was stronger than it ever had been and we had started fantasizing about what life would have been like in the alternate reality of being together. And now, a ten minute ride from my home, here she was.

No idea how the stars aligned to make it happen but somehow Beth was able to put together a trip up to my area to see another old friend who usually lived far away but happened to be passing through. The old friend had already left town and today was my day. Supposed to be my day - our day. And I was lying in bed with a stiff cock and a massive headache.

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to pull myself up and out of bed and plod into the bathroom. I managed to calm my cock down enough to take a long leak. When I finished I turned the sink on and threw hot water on my face. I moved close to the mirror and met my own gaze. Could I will my headache to subside? Could I do this? Could I shake off the fear and anxiety that were simultaneously hardening my cock with the prospect of what was to come while wrapping my head in a vise?

I got dressed - loose boxers, baggy jeans, t-shirt - and stepped gingerly downstairs. There was still fresh enough coffee in the pot so I poured myself a cup, nuked it, and looked outside while I drank. The skies were clear - the sun was bright - the trees, still no leaves yet, waved gently in the wind. The coffee was helping: I could feel the pain subsiding and my thoughts sharpening. This was going to happen.

Within the hour I was in my car, speeding on the local highway downtown. To stay focused I had the radio turned up loud and kept my eyes on the white lines. It was almost midday and I was driving in the sweet spot between the morning rush hour and the lunchtime speed-eating crowd. Hardly anyone on the road to bear witness to what I was doing, where I was heading. I wondered then how many could recognize my car - it was my day off, but otherwise I was on this road every day, did anyone take note? Was anyone seeing my car and wondering, now why is that black sedan with the blue bumper sticker and small rooftop cargo box heading to the city now? Shouldn't that guy already be at work? What's happening? Is he on his way to do something shady?

Either way, my hardon was back in full force and even with my baggy pants I could feel the pressure, and I let that pressure transfer into my foot as I pressed down on the gas pedal. Cars could have been following me, other drivers peering in through my windows, and I wouldn't have noticed. I heard the music and saw the white lines while I felt my hardness and imagined her face, her neck, her shoulders, bare skin, tattoos.

Finally I was off the highway and navigating downtown, towards the city center. I knew her hotel was a bit off the main drag so I took the side streets and found street parking about a block away. It was warmer here, and brighter, and when I stepped outside the car I could feel the early spring sun - soothing, blanketing - on me. I had put on a light jacket but I took it off and left it in the car as I didn't need it.

She had already texted me the room number so when I walked into the lobby I acted like I belonged there and strode straight to the elevators. She was on the fourth floor. Hotels in the middle of the day are quiet and when I got off the elevator I listened to the doors close behind me and then listened intently to the silence. Literally no sound - no cleaning people in the halls, no muffled television sets, nothing. I smiled at the thought that soon, there would definitely be some sound... that soon, there might be other travelers in this hallway hearing me grunt and hearing her moan. My hand moved to my cock and that thought had me throbbing.

I found the door to her room and knocked. She opened the door immediately. "Were you waiting right here by the door?" I asked her. She just smiled. She was a vision. She was glowing. Her hair was shining in pale sunlight streaming from the front window of her room, and the sun glinted off her shoulders too. She was wearing a tank top and loose fitting pants. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra underneath as I could see her erect nipples poking through the shirt. It had been so long... I had waited for this exact moment for so long... and now that it was here it was all I could do not to pull all her clothes off and push her onto the bed.

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

She looked right at me, right into me, and said, "I know what you want to do. Just do it."

I raised my hand slightly, and let it fall again. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I couldn't move. She stepped closer to me. "Do it," she said.

I reached out with both hands and gripped the bottom of her shirt, at her waist. Slowly I pulled it up, gently let her bring her arms in and out of it, and pulled it off over her head. She stood before me then, topless, her beautiful round breasts fully exposed and looking delicious. She stood there quietly, her lips parted slightly, her hands by her sides, and let me look her over. By this time my cock was almost bursting through my pants - she must have noticed the twitching because she looked down and smiled and reached out her hand.

"Do you need some help?" she asked and took a step closer to me. We were almost nose to nose. I looked into her eyes and put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. As we kissed I could feel her hands slowly working their way down my sides, around to my ass, and then finally to the front. She rubbed my hard, throbbing cock through my pants - and then expertly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and pulled both my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. My cock was jutting out at attention right towards her, rock-hard and pulsing. She got down on her knees.

"This is what I've been thinking about all morning," she grinned. She reached up with her right hand and gently took hold of my cock. Her hand was warm and soft to the touch. She opened her mouth and moved closer and took me all the way in. I could feel the heat and the dampness of her mouth and I could feel her tongue spread under the bottom of my shaft. I put my hands on her cheeks and held her head in place - I didn't want her to move, didn't want her to start licking or sucking, I just wanted to feel this initial connection with my cock in her mouth. She had placed her hands on my hips and after a minute or so of us in this position her tongue swirled and she began moving her head back and forth. The feeling was lush - it was deep and magical and I arched my back and closed my eyes.

She paused. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said.

"I don't want to cum yet," I said.

"No worries just do it," she instructed.

I let go, and I almost collapsed in the rush. It felt like a massive rush of cum was spurting out of me and I could hear her cough and gag quietly as my hot cum filled her mouth. I opened my eyes and looked down and she was already backing away a bit, cum streaming down her lips onto her chin. She was smiling and she looked up at me.

"Hot," she said. "Just incredibly hot."

"Your turn," I said. "Get the rest of your clothes off, get on that bed, and spread those legs as wide as you can." I wanted her pussy in my mouth - I wanted to get my tongue into her. I watched her stand and strip and climb onto the bed. She eased back slowly and put her head on the pillow. She spread her legs wide and moved her hands to her knees. And she locked eyes with me and smiled just so.

I pulled off all of my clothes and moved to the bed, climbing on and crouching down in one motion, and placed my hands on top of hers. I could see how wet she already was. Inviting me down and in.

I leaned down and put my tongue into her. She shook instantly - her whole body quaked. I started licking and lapping at her pussy, running my tongue up and down the sides of her lips, curling it around her clitoris. She was moaning now, and lifting her hips up to press her hot, wet pussy against my face. I was covered in her juices - I licked and sucked and went as deeply into her as I could, keeping her legs fully apart with my hands, tasting all of her.

She came.

It was a huge rush - I could feel the orgasm developing, then rippling, then crashing through her lower body. Her knees shot together and she embraced my head with them. She called out and moaned loudly, yelled my name as her body bucked. I was doused again but I loved it. After all these years, finally, I had brought her to orgasm and it was an incredible feeling. She was still trembling, running her hands along my head and neck and her belly, her breathing returning to normal.

"I'm going to suck your cock again until you're hard, and then I want you to fuck the shit out of me," she said quietly.

I smiled. "You got it."

I slid up next to her at the top of the bed and laid back with my head close to hers. We stayed like that for a bit, totally silent, our skin touching and taut and shimmering in the sunlight passing through the thin curtains. Then I felt her hand on my stomach, slowly moving downward towards my semi-hard cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and she began gently pumping. The erection came back quickly.

"Well then," she said. "Maybe I won't need to suck it again."

"Suck it anyway," I told her.

She sat up and took my cock into her mouth again, licking and sucking until I was in full throb. Then I sat up and pushed her back, guiding her onto all fours. "Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I propped myself up on my knees behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks, pushing them apart slightly so I could see her asshole and her pussy fully. She was still glistening. I guided my hard cock into her pussy and started pounding, hands on the tops of her hips. She grunted, and moaned, and sighed, and called out to me: "Yes. More. I love it. Harder."

I gripped her hips tightly and pounded harder. She was grunting and gasping and slamming backwards to take me faster. My cock was so hard and feeling so good that I almost couldn't control any of my movements, we were just two hot animals crashing into each other, until I felt the twinge of my orgasm coming and exploded into her. I collapsed onto her back as she laid down on her belly.

"Incredible," she whispered.

"It was," I whispered back.

"I don't want to have to wait 25 years to have you fuck me like that again."

"You won't," I promised.

Published 
Written by dckhrd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments