Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlota Goes To College

"A Spanish redhead's sex drive lights up for one night"

34
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I've written at least partly based on a real sexual experience of my own."

My introduction to sex was not a best-practice model. When I was seventeen, my parents left me and my older sister, who was twenty and home from college, alone at home while they went for an anniversary weekend away. I was still a virgin at the time, though I had a boyfriend, and I was supposed to be out at a party at his house.

I went to the party, but it didn't go well. Some alcohol had been smuggled in. My boyfriend drank a lot and ended up comatose on the floor. Disgusted, I went home.

My sister, Laura, was out when I got back. I went to bed and, tired, turned out the light. At about two am, I heard Laura let her boyfriend in.

"Naughty girl!" I thought with a grin. Soon, I heard the bed next door creaking. I heard muffled words. I heard voices raise very slightly. I heard pants and gasps. Half-fascinated and half-disgusted, I listened to them making vigorous love for an hour. I love my sister, but I really didn't need to know how she squeals when she has an orgasm. When, the next morning, she found out I'd been there all along, she was so embarrassed she shut herself in her room for the rest of the weekend.

 

I was reminded of this two years later when, after a week away from home, I lay awake in my College dorm, listening to my neighbour, Eva, doing it. Eva was no sister. I barely knew her personally, and it was arousing. It was a hot night, and I was wearing only shorts and a t-shirt in bed. I heard Eva begin to moan, apparently enjoying herself. I closed my eyes and pictured her, slim, petite with curly black hair down to her shoulders, on her back. I pictured a man that I found attractive naked, lowering his penis inside her. I grew wetter as the sex next door went on and on. At last, I could stand it no longer. I reached into my pants and slipped my fingers in. I was wet and they went in easily. Listening to the sex getting steamier and steamier, I closed my eyes, fingered my nipples with one hand and with the other diddled myself to orgasm, and the cries of ‘Si!’ ‘Si!’ that burst through the wall muffled my own gasp as I came hard.

That was it. I needed a man, and I needed one soon. I brushed my long ginger hair and washed my freckly face, then sprayed some perfume on. I got dressed in a little black number and went out to the club.

The music was pumping, and everyone was on the dance floor. I looked around for a suitable lay. He had to be about my height, well-groomed, and have a pulse. That was all I needed that night.

His name was Dani. He was a law student freshman. He had a tongue piercing and a tight navy t-shirt. I grinded against him to one song, then we kissed in a corner booth to another. We had a drink and a laugh together. Then I suggested we went somewhere quieter where we could ‘talk’.

Ten minutes later, we were making out in a cab and his hands were on my breasts.

We entered the dorm room. He kissed me passionately and then spun me around before unzipping my dress from the back. He pulled his t-shirt off as I let my dress fall to the floor. We kissed again, him pressing me against the door. I felt his cock swelling through his trousers.

Then he did something I hadn’t expected. He whispered in my ear, “Can I spank you?”

I was taken aback. But I was so horny and feeling so carefree that I whispered back, “Yes.”

He seized my arms and pushed me into the room, then he pushed me down across the desk, bending me over so my bottom was tight, and my red hair fanned across the table. He stood back and smacked my bottom hard. I gasped.

“Again,” I said.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

He smacked my other cheek and it stung warmly. I could feel my panties were half soaked through.

“Again!” I cried and a firm smack cracked across my buttocks. Then another and another and then I couldn’t wait anymore. Yanking down my knickers, I cried fiercely, urgently, “Get inside me, please. Please, get inside me now!”

He lowered his jeans and yanked his pants down, and I looked back from my prone position to see his penis. It was ample, no doubt. He quickly rolled on a condom then he entered me from behind, steadying himself on my back with one hand and grasping my right buttock with the other, and thrusting firmly into me. In no time at all, I was in the throes of orgasm.

“Oh…oh …oh…oh.” I panted as he pumped me, and then pure joy erupted inside me. I came so hard I had to bite my lip to stop from screaming. He kept on thrusting a little more.

Then he slowed and said, “Are you done?”

I nodded. “For now.”

He pulled out, and we made for the bed. He lay back, and I climbed on top, slipping easily and comfortably onto his cock.

At this point, I was wondering what had gotten into me this night! I had never been half as horny as this!

I rode Dani’s cock, and he was good, rock hard, and in full control of himself. I flexed my vaginal muscles and he closed his eyes and moaned appreciatively. I increased my speed, moving back and forth on him, planting my hands on his chest to steady myself, and slowly I was warming back up. His dick was rubbing my clitoris, and I reached down to rub my labia, and he was excited now, properly turned on, and I felt him begin to thrust into me.

I reached for my breasts with my hands, fumbled for my nipples, fumbled because they were jiggling so fast, and then…

“Aaaaahhhhhhh!” I came with a long moan, and my orgasm ran down his cock.

When I’d finished coming, I climbed off him. One look at his dick told me how close he was. I seized the base in the fist of my left hand and knelt to suck his throbbing cock. With a twist of the hand, a gentle but firm bite, a tickle with the tongue, and three long, deep sucks, Dani came.

We lay awkwardly on the bed. Didn’t really talk.

“That was the first time a girl said yes when I asked to spank her,” he said finally.

“Oh really?” I giggled.

“Yep. You took it well.”

“Thanks! My first spanking since I was ten!”

He laughed, then trailed off, and eventually started, “Hey…when I get ready again, would you….?”

“What?” I asked.

He hesitated just a moment. “Spank me?”

I readily agreed, and when he was hard again we stood and I told him to, "Bend over the desk!"

He did and when his bum was warmed up, we switched roles and he spanked me again. Our bottoms stinging pleasantly, we tumbled back into bed, and he went back into me from behind. I was on fire again - perhaps it was exercising strength and power over a man by walloping his prone bottom, perhaps it was the excitement of this amazing, unexpected, night of pleasure. Whatever it was, he pumped me so hard and fast from behind that I had my fourth orgasm of the night. We finished  - he finished – in the missionary position and when he’d come, he held me close, which was sweet.

Dani and I exchanged numbers. We were young and he’d found someone who shared his spanking fetish, and I'd discovered I had one! We shared some wild nights experimenting with BDSM and regular sex. We didn’t have enough in common for a relationship. But for me, that night, at that time of my life, Dani was the spark that set this redhead on fire.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments