Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chocolate Tropical Loving Part 2

"Isabella gasped out loud as Markus's hard pulsating member entered her in the sea"

6
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
609 words 609 words
Weeks had passed since Isabella and Markus had been shipwrecked onto the deserted island of Santorini, Greece. They'd built a house made out of large palm tree leaves and branches, and ate berries, coconuts, and bananas. They swam in the sea naked, as there was no civilization for miles around and made love twenty four seven, teasing and pleasuring one another's bodies with their tongues, hands, and caresses.

One warm evening when the humidity was warm in the air, Isabella and Markus sat on the sand, gazing out across the sea. With the moonlight shining down from the night's sky, the reflection shone on the calm surface of the ocean.

"Why are you sometimes like that?" Markus wondered out loud.

"Like what?" Isabella asked.

"Cold and then lovable and kind and sweet like you've been the last few weeks with me," he replied. He turned his head to his right to look at her.

"I hadn't always been that way," she said sadly. "I had been in a bad relationship with someone and so I find it hard to trust anyone." Isabella turned to look at him and her heart fluttered.

"I'm sorry to hear that, babe, really. I understand why you were cold at first now. You can trust me, I promise I won't hurt you." Markus caressed her left cheek with his right hand and stared deeply into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

Isabella grinned at him then pushed him back on the sand and straddled him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, laughing.

She didn't answer him; she just lowered her lips down to his bare chest and lowered down to his member that started to grow with excitement of some sexy fun. Isabella's mouth covered the whole tip of his dick, making him gasp pleasurably then moved in a quicker pace. He came quickly, spurting out his juices inside her mouth, which she spitted out.

emalane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emalane



"Sorry," Markus apologized. He reached out for her and Isabella fell into his arms and they kissed passionately.

"I've got an idea," Isabella suddenly said, grinning sheepishly. She grabbed up his right hand and pulled him up onto his feet.

"What's the idea?" he asked.

"We make love in the water under the moonlight," she replied. Isabella stepped backwards towards the edge of the water and stepped into the sea, embracing the coolness of the water around her body.

Markus didn't have to think twice. He ran into the water, splashing her and making her giggle. He embraced her into his strong arms, pulling her bare, naked body so it pressed against his. He so desperately wanted to be deep inside her. His cock grew with excitement and without a moment's thought, Markus thrusted his cock deep inside her, making her gasp pleasurably.

Isabella wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, tipping her head backwards and dipping her long blonde hair into the water. She moaned and groaned with excitement and pleasure.

"Oh, god, Markus! Faster! Faster! Faster!" When she felt he'd quickened up the speed she practically screamed. "Oh, baby, yes!" Isabella let out a huge scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed.

Markus's whole body quivered uncontrollably against her for a few seconds as he too reached orgasm, releasing his hot juices at the peak of orgasm flowing deep inside her.

"Baby, are you okay?" she asked.

He nodded, smiling, but breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath back.

"More?" Isabella grinned.

Markus's surprised look soon turned to excitement as they made mad, passionate love once again in the sea, making one another orgasm all over again.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments