Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If I Was A Woman…

"A glimpse into to-do list."

6
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I’m a man with an athletic body, big cock and love women. But what if I was a woman? What would I do if I was a woman?

If I was a woman.

If I was a woman I’d be a slim blonde. I’d be a slim blonde with great big tits. I’d start every day admiring my delicious body in the mirror. I’d look at my luscious lips, lick them slowly to make them wet. I’d admire my big breasts. First I’d cup them in my hands and then, slowly, I’d move my hands until I had each nipple between my forefinger and thumb. I’d gently apply pressure until they harden and then I’d lick each one in turn.

I’d turn around and look at my firm slim ass in the mirror, running my hands over the cheeks feeling the smoothness of my perfect ass. I’d then turn around and move my hands from my ass to my stomach, then lower, and lower. Until I was feeling the warmth and wetness of my womanhood. I’d then get dressed into my sluttiest tight black mini skirt and skin-hugging white top. I’d put on my thigh high boots and go shopping.

I’d see the men looking at me. I’d take pleasure in ignoring them all and paying just attention to the few studs that interested me to make them wild. If I saw someone I really liked, I’d give a quick look into his eyes, flick my hair and adjust my mini skirt before walking on. The ones that wouldn’t follow me wouldn’t deserve me. But that guy that would follow me could be in for some fun. But only if the next few tests were passed.

The first test would be determination. If he approached me and asked me for my number I’d refuse. “But you don’t even know my name,” I’d say. If he asked for my name I’d say, “but what would you want that for?” I’d keep eye contact and would only go any further if he kept mine. He would then need to pay me a big compliment or I’d be on my way. But if the compliment was suitable I’d take the next step.

I’d say, “Oh, what a lovely thing to say.” Continuing with, “I bet you say that to all the women you want to fuck.”

If that made him in any way insecure or awkward I’d be gone. If his reply was good enough I’d continue.

“Do you still want my number”? I’d ask. I’d then continue with, “or do you just want to go straight to the fucking part?”

If he was still calm at this stage I’d know I was in for a good fuck. I’d make him take me to a hotel and we’d get a room.

I’d take the key once we got it. I’d ask to be taken to the bar for a drink. I’d look him in the eyes as he talked to me, sucking on my straw as I slowly drank my drink. I’d take so much pleasure in watching the lust build up in him. When I finished my drink I’d wait for him to ask me if I’d like another. I’d refuse and say, “No. I think I’ll fuck instead.”

I’d lead the way up to the room. I’d walk slowly. If he tried anything in the elevator or the corridor I’d simply say, “No touching until we are in the room.” And I’d continue slowly making my way to the room.

I’d open the door and cross the threshold. I’d wait until he came in and close the door. I’d then stand close to him and pull his face to mine and I’d kiss him. I’d lick my tongue along his lips, I’d take his top lip between both my lips and then his bottom lip. I’d open my mouth and press against his lips and explore his mouth with my tongue. I’d feel him doing the same and I’d start to open his jeans.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

Once opened, I’d slide them down and take his cock into my hand. Still kissing I’d move my hand under his balls and slowly move it to the tip of his cock. I’d repeat this. He would be holding my ass in his strong hands at this stage. His high strong hands on my ass would feel good. He would then hike up my mini skirt and start to feel my bare ass and let his fingers touch the back part of my pussy occasionally. I’d be stroking his cock.

I’d then push him away, turn around and guide his head to my ass as I bent over against the wall.

He’d start kissing my ass. I’d push him lower and bend over more. I’d guide him to my pussy. He’d lick my pussy with his nose pressing into my asshole. I’d grab his hair and pull him closer and tighter to me. He would start to fuck me with his tongue. I’d keep holding him and moaning loudly and encourage him by shouting, “oh yeah, baby. That feels so good.” I’d make him do it until I came.

After I came, I’d slow things down. I’d have more control. I’d go into the bedroom and he would, of course, follow me. I’d start to take my clothes off and would tell him to do the same. I’d tell him to lie on the bed and would straddle his legs and take his cock into my hands.

“You want me to suck your cock?” I’d ask.

I wouldn’t wait for an answer. I’d bend over, still looking him in the eyes, and I’d get so close to taking his cock into my mouth, but I wouldn’t.

I’d ask again, “Do you want me to suck your cock?”

I’d then start to lick it from the base to the tip. Over and over again. Base, tip, base tip. Looking at him as I did so.

I’d then pause at the tip. Circle my tongue around. Wet my mouth and take his cock into me. I’d hold it deeply in my mouth and cup his balls. Gently fondle them and then slowly slide my mouth along his cock until only the very tip remained inside me. I’d slowly take him into me again. Once I’d taken him in and out slowly a few times I’d start to blow him properly. I’d keep a gentle lip contact with his shaft as I jackhammered my head rhythmically on his cock. I’d suddenly stop very soon afterwards. I’d roll over on my back and grab him to me by the cock.

“Time to fuck,” I’d tell him.

I’d open my legs, he’d mount me and I’d put my arms around his shoulders.

“Get your cock inside me,” I’d tell him.

I’d feel him press against my pussy. The heat of the head of his cock would meet a little resistance. I’d be delirious with desire at this stage. I’d be pushing my pussy against the head of his cock saying, “please get that cock inside me.”

Finally, the pressure would give and he would slide quickly and deeply inside me. I’d moan with pleasure and he’d let out a manly groan as he penetrated me with his full length. I’d hold him tightly in for a moment before I let him release. But he would release and he would slowly penetrate me the second time, and the third. Then he’d start to fuck me. I’d hold onto his ass cheeks tightly as he fucked me. I’d encourage him to fuck me faster and faster.

I’d then start to feel the wave of pleasure build in my stomach. I’d moan loudly as the wave of pleasure would build and start to electrify by the whole midsection. Finally, I’d erupt and shout indecipherable words as I came with a ferocity I could never imagine.

He would then start to cum. I’d feel the force first jet of cum inside me, the second jet less so, and soon only the warm wetness of his cum in the epicentre of my climax.

I’d tell him he was great. I’d lie there for a while and then do it all again.

If I was a woman.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments