Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tea For Two

"A new mom recovers her sexy side."

9
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"With thanks for the inspiration and cover picture from Felicity Bean."

My son is finally sleeping! Everyone likes to tell you how rewarding, but exhausting, being a new mother is. And to be fair, they are right about that. But it’s still hard to understand the depth of that simple statement until you experience it first-hand. Watching my little six-month-old boy sleep for a moment before I leave his room warms my heart more than I ever would have imagined. But then as soon as I step out of his room, the physical and emotional exhaustion sets in and I want to just curl up in a bed myself.

However, I know I need some ‘me’ time before turning in. So, I head into the kitchen and make myself some tea. I ponder my mood and my options. I could pick up one of the many books I’ve started, but that doesn’t seem appealing at the moment. I probably should do some yoga, I think to myself. Then rephrase it as, ‘I could do some yoga to make my body feel healthy and energized’. A bit tempting, but I’m not quite motivated enough for that. Maybe something physical, but a little more pleasurable? The birth and recovery had taken much longer than I would have liked, and my sex life had suffered. The boy’s father, George, was being wonderfully patient, and maybe it was time to rekindle that flame.

Unfortunately, George was also working nights this week and unable to come home just now. Well, the payoff for all the hard work that goes into a polyamorous relationship is that I have options. I pick up the phone.

“Hello Luther! Are you free?”

“For you my dear Laurie, I am always free,” a low voice purrs back to me. Hearing his enthusiasm and affection for me warms my heart. I’m also a bit surprised but very happy to feel that faint stirring in my loins at the sound of his voice. Maybe I really am ready to get back to my sexual self. He continues, “Want me to come over? I can be there in about twenty minutes.”

My heart flutters like I’ve just been asked out on a first date, which is hardly the case with Luther. But it has been a long time. “Yes, please. I’ve put on some tea and would enjoy some adult company.”

“Ooh, adult time. I like the sound of that. I’m out the door already!”

Yes, he definitely sounded eager. And I realize, I am too. I’d had a few orgasms since the birth, but mostly perfunctory things in the bath to allow me to sleep. And there were a few sessions with George, but again, mostly just to allow the poor man some release. Tonight, I'm starting to feel like my old self again; horny, even a little slutty. I smile.

I walk into the bathroom and assess what’s in the mirror. Well, a little subpar, but not too far gone. The brown hair is cropped shoulder length and rather unkempt around my face. I brush it out. Then I tussle it up again for a bit of a wild and ready look. My eyes are as big and brown as ever. They’ve been described as ‘doe-like’. They’ve also been described as ‘fuck-me eyes’, I think those descriptions are caused by my tendency to look deeply at other people. But they are also showing the signs of long nights with the baby, so I add a bit of makeup and touch of lipstick. Not much, my lips really are naturally full and supple if I do say so myself.

I drop the sweatpants and T-shirt I had been wearing. One bonus of motherhood is that my breasts are huge now. I had been somewhere between a C and D cup, depending on the day, but now they were a solid DD. Maybe too large to be called perky anymore, but still very little sag in them. My breasts look so good, I pause a minute to fondle themmyself. I pinch the nipples, watching them perk up. Again, my loins stir, and I indulge in some nipple play. I almost lose myself in self-indulgence, but finally stop. There’s a man on the way to properly take care of all that!

Moving down my body, the belly isn’t quite back to where I would like it, but it will do. I haven’t gotten back into the yoga routine, but the vegan diet certainly helps me stay fit. The hips are as wide and curvy as ever, the legs still toned from the long walks I take with my son in the stroller. And my beautiful yoni. Ok, ‘pussy’ for those of you reading this. I am happy to report that my pussy is back to her firm tight self. I smirk. Luther will do his best to stretch her back out.

I realize he’ll be here soon, so time for last-minute preps. I decide to keep it simple and just grab a robe and tie it around me. It’s short of course, only going down to the top of my thighs. I add a shear purple bra and thong panties. Enough cover to tease him with really slowing him down when we get to that part.

I unlock the door, set a cup for him at the table, and settle myself in my chair. I only have to wait a few minutes before there’s a knock.

“Come in darling, it’s unlocked!”

A very tall man walks in. The salt and pepper hair, more salt than pepper really, shows his age. He is considerably older than me with a son of his own older than I am. But his regimented workouts and diet are very evident in his lean, powerful body. I lick my lips a bit as my eyes travel over the curve of muscle along his shoulders and chest showing under his shirt, and the powerful legs that can so easily lift me into a hug. I blush and look down, surprised by how strong the fire is in me tonight.

Luther walks across the room and stands next to my chair. “What, no hug?”

I stir my tea. “I wanted some adult conversation first.” I hesitantly look up at him, then run my hands up his hard abs, underneath his shirt. “I must warn you, I’m in a bit of a mood. Feeling like a bit of a slut actually.” I move my other hand to cup his balls. Mmm, yes I feel his dick hardening already.

He takes a deep breath, then exhales slowly. “So.” He leans into my hand on his crotch. “I’m getting lucky tonight, but it’s been a while and you still want to go slow and be seduced.” He pulls his hips out of my reach and bends down to put his face level with mine. “Got it, no problem. Sounds wonderful.” He puts one hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in for a long, powerful kiss. Nothing sweet or tender, his lips lock onto mine powerfully, his hands control my head, his tongue explores at will. My legs literally spread, ready to give whatever he wants this instant, despite what I said.

He releases me and walks over to pour himself a cup. “So, how was your day?”

I laugh at the abrupt change in direction. “Oh, you know, being a mum.” I recount a few of the more interesting bits from my day as I stand to get him a biscuit. I bring the milk over for his tea when a devilish idea hits me. “Some milk for your tea?”

“Of course, you know how I like it.”

“I do.” I set the milk down without putting any in his cup. “I’m thinking two squirts would do it.” I pull open my robe and pull back the bra, revealing my breast. Luther’s eyes go wide, followed quickly by a laughing smile spreading across his face as he realizes what I'm about. I bend over his cup, but then realize I’m not quite sure how to make this happen. “Just give me a moment.” I switch my mindset a bit, close my eyes and picture feeding time with my son. I try to remember the motion that lets the milk flow, and emulate that with my fingers. I’m rewarded by a stream of milk flowing out. I miss the cup entirely, but then aim again and manage to get an adequate amount into his tea.

A bit taken aback, Luther has a couple of false starts responding and then finally says “Well thank you, that will do nicely,” and takes a sip. “Delicious. Organic ingredients always taste better.”

I cover myself and pull my robe back around, but Luther practically leaps out of his chair, reaching to stop me. He leaves my robe tied, but manages to remove the bra from underneath it and then pulls back the fabric to expose my breasts to his gaze. "There's only so much teasing a man can take," he mutters as his eyes lock on to my chest, openly staring at my tits. Without even being touched, my nipples harden at the attention of his intense gaze. He smiles as he notices my arousal but never looks me in the eye, instead keeping his gaze locked on the objects of his desire.

He asks me again about my day, and we return to the normal, perfectly platonic conversations that we've been having since the new addition to our little tribe. He listens to every word, adding tidbits of his own, but his eyes never leave my tits. Side note, I normally avoid the term 'tits', but at this moment my beautiful life-giving maternal breasts were being treated as objects of man's lust, and in this moment I was loving it.

Our mundane conversation on household chores and the neighbors gossip continues, but Luther is now removing his clothing piece by piece. Not able to stop myself, my hands start rubbing my breasts, ok tits, and playing with my hard nipples. I gaze at his bare chest, then the bulge in his knickers as he removes his trousers, and finally that bulge reveals itself to be the lovely, hard cock I want so desperately to be inside me.

"You were telling me they were out of artichokes at the market?" I realize my conversation stopped when I saw his cock, and I smile a bit helplessly at him, then simply return back to staring.

He picks up the conversation for me. "Yeah, well I had dinner with Carl and Samantha. He had caught some trout and they grilled them, it was quite delicious." But as he talks, he is slathering his hand with saliva and then slowly stroking himself. I'm mesmerized by the glistening, beautiful erection just a few feet away.

He slides his chair over, close enough that he can reach out and touch me. He leans in and whispers, "I think we've had enough conversation."

I nod.

Right hand still slowly but steadily stroking his cock, he moves his other hand to my thigh. I let out a light moan of anticipation. I finally look in his eyes, giving him the non-verbal command to satisfy my needs. Luther smiles and begins to slide his hand up to my needy pussy.

My phone that I had left on the table rings. I ignore, focused only on satisfying my sexual needs. But Luther glances down, noting the caller.

"It's George."

I groan. "Of course it is, doing his nightly checkin. Can't we just ignore . . ."

Luther has already hit the answer button, and then puts George on speaker. I give Luther an annoyed look.

"Hello my love," I say to the phone.

Luther joins in with a "Hey George!" and the two men begin chatting. More light nonsense about their day. But all the while, Luther continues to stroke himself, and now he's reaching out to play with my nipples. I tolerate this a few minutes, but finally decide enough is enough.

I stand and face Luther as he tells George about his fish dinner. I untie my sash and fling the robe off and drop my panties to the floor, letting Luther ogle my naked body for a moment. Then I kneel down between his legs, remove his hand from his cock, and replace it with my mouth. I had planned to tease him mercilessly with my mouth, but his cock feels so good to my lips and tongue, I forget about what Luther is feeling and just enjoy the raw intimacy of having a man's dick in my mouth.

"You're being awfully quiet, Laurie. No interesting anecdotes from your day?" George asks. I look up at Luther, but continue to suck away, cupping his balls as my head bobs up and down on his cock.

"Ah yes, well." Luther smiles at me and then continues in a casual tone. "Laurie can't talk right now, my cock's in her mouth."

Nothing but silence from the phone now. I continue my oral work on Luther, now gently sucking each ball into my mouth and rolling them around with my tongue. I'm wondering if Luther has pushed George too far, but my concern isn't enough for me to stop playing with the dick in my possession.

Finally, we hear "Are you joking?" from George. Luther picks up the phone and holds it close to my mouth. I playfully flick the head of Luther's cock with my tongue, and then unleash a flurry of cock-sucking with as much slurping as I can muster. Luther finally replies, "Not joking. She's in full heat tonight, mate."

There's a moment's pause. "Argh, even if I left right now she'll be done and asleep before I get there. I know how tired she is at the end of the day. Of course, you'd be there instead of me when this happens," George says frustratedly.

Oops, maybe Luther really had pushed George too far.

Luther senses the frustration. "Uhh, I would hold off and wait for you to enjoy the benefits of her mood, but she's acting like it's been months since she's gotten some. And to be fair, it kind of has been." He offers, "We could video chat."

I'm not really paying attention to their conversation, nearing the end of my interest in playing with Luther's cock. I'm ready to be on the receiving of the attention that George's phone call interrupted.

George replies in a low whisper. "Lower your voice, remember I'm at work. Give me a minute, I think I know a closet I can hide in. Call you back when I'm ready."

Luther happily hangs up the phone, tosses it aside, and turns all of his attention to my body. He pulls me up to stand in front of him, then each hand firmly grips an ass cheek, my legs wrapping around his torso as he pulls me up in the air, our lips locking in a heated kiss, tongues lunging inside each other's mouths. I feel the throbbing heat of his cock pressing against the outside of my pussy and my pleasure of being swept up in his strong arms for a passionate kiss becomes overwhelmed by my lust to have him thrusting inside me. Luther is in synch with my vibe and lays me back down on the table. He roughly pushes my hand up over my head, then positions my legs on the table, feet at the edge, knees spread before him, my pussy exposed to his gaze and slick with my excitement.

Even with his lust gripping him, he pauses to appreciate the view. He gives me a smile and pulls the chair up to the table. "Time for dessert," he grins as he lowers his head between my legs.

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

I groan in frustration at being denied the dick I want, but that groan quickly turns to a moan as fire shoots through my body at the touch of his lips on my pussy lips.

I grunt, "Make me cum now!" He laughs and sets about the task.

He runs his mouth down one side of me, flicking his tongue in and out of my hole as he goes. When he reaches the bottom, he squeezes my ass cheeks together as he plunges his tongue toward my asshole, teasing me with just a hint of rimming. Before I can even finish my gasp, he's moving back up the other side. He gets to my clit and then circles his tongue around it, teasing but not touching.

"Don't mess about, make me cum now," I growl. It's been far too long, and I'm in desperate need.

Just at that moment, the phone rings again, this time for a video call. Luther freezes. "Answer and put my head in the frame. Then you get what you want."

At the edge of my limits with sexual frustration, but also excited by both the exhibitionism and his control of me, I grab the phone and take the call. I don't even say hello, just hold the phone up and angle it until Luther's head with my legs framing him fills the screen.

"Did I miss it . . . oh, god that's a beautiful sight. Better than the porn I've been wanking to the last seven months. Please continue, don't mind me." George goes quiet again with just the faint sound of unzipping and clothes dropping down coming through the line.

Luther keeps his promise. his lips lock on my clit, mouth sucking the center of my carnal pleasure. Tuning in to the movements of my body and the cadence of my moaning, his mouth soon has the rhythm of sucking that builds my orgasm. I then feel his tongue rubbing against my clit through his sucking lips, and he masterfully finds the right pressure and stroke to bring me even higher. The sensation spreading from my pussy feels electric, bringing waves of pleasure to the tips of my toes, my fingers, my ears! The energy reverberates through me, collecting into a wave of orgasm that has me bucking on the table against my lover's face.

He laughs as my wild thrusting has caused his teeth to dig into my flesh accidentally, but then he secures his grip and pins me down so he can continue sucking me as I ride the wave back down. My thrusts become more subdued and his sucking follows my intensity down, until he is gently licking and kissing my gushing spent pussy. I relax completely on the table before him, legs spread, gently running a finger over my skin to enjoy the slickness. "Thank you, Luther, that definitely hit the spot.

"I'll say, you two put on a very impressive performance." I jump at the voice, having completely forgotten about George. I must have dropped the phone in my excitement, but apparently, Luther managed to pick it up and provide a good view for the virtual voyeur. He's now showing off my fiery red and swollen lips through the phone.

"Well, that's all well and good, but it's been a long time coming for me as well. Pun intended." Luther moves his hips into position and slaps his still very hard cock against my still swollen and throbbing pussy. I let out a gasp. Even though the slap was gentle, the sudden remembrance of how badly I wanted to get fucked, as well as the physical sensation of cock on pussy, sends another jolt of electricity through me. "Oh, yes, please. How many times do I have to beg you to fuck me?"

Luther freezes. He knows it was a playful comment, but he still seems taken aback. A smile slowly creeps over his face as he looks down at the gorgeous (if I do say so myself) naked and highly aroused nubile body of a woman less than half his age. "I am one lucky man." He leans in and kisses me lovingly on the lips. "As you wish."

"Err, sorry to be a pain, but I'm standing in a literal broom closet with my trousers around my knees, dick in hand. Luther before you fuck my girlfriend, would you mind propping the phone somewhere I can get a good view so I can wank off and get back to work?" It's hard to tell if George's tone is low because he's overwhelmed with lust, or because he's genuinely cross. Luther and I have easily embraced the poly lifestyle, but George sometimes struggles.

Regardless, I'm too far gone to stop the train. I give Luther a look that clearly commands him to continue. He props the phone up against the teapot on the table. George won't get the hardcore view you get in porn films, but he'll get the sights and sounds of man and woman slaking their lusts with each other's bodies.

The finale comes quickly. Luther grabs a thigh with each hand, pulling my legs into the air, my ass pulled to the edge of the table. His rigid cock needs no guidance, so stiff he easily penetrates my pussy with the first slow, deliberate thrust of his hips into me. He adjusts his grip, tweaks the positioning of our two hips relative to each other, taking another few slow thrusts to make sure he's got the proper angles.

My body goes completely limp, giving myself to him entirely. My arms lay out to the sides, my eyes close, and my awareness coalesces around receiving Luther's cock. Thrust in, slide out, thrust in, slide out, I feel the beautiful intimacy of him inside me, his arousal so obvious in the stiffness of his shaft along my inner walls, the heat of his passion radiating within me.

His hips build to a deep and powerful thrusting. My eyes open a slit and drink in the view of his powerful chest as he holds my body against his thrusting. His abs are tense, years of steady gym workouts manifesting into the fit body fucking me on my dining table. Another orgasm seizes me and my pussy convulses around his cock. I release a moan that turns into a cry with the pleasure my body is feeling.

I must have lost consciousness for a moment or two, because the next moment I'm feeling spurts of heat across my chest. Luther is on top of the table, stroking furiously as he points his cock at my tits. Another load splashes across my breasts, leaving a delicious milky streak across them. The third is a little more controlled, and Luther aims it expertly into my cleavage. The fourth he dribbles out onto my left nipple, the one with the piercing, and then he finishes with the rest of the load on my right nipple.

He climbs down off the table, catching his breath. "I meant to ask you permission for that, but you seemed to go unresponsive at the end. Ever since you started breastfeeding and went up a size, I've been fantasizing about that. So, I just seized the moment and, well." He takes a moment to enjoy the view of my cum covered breast, and he traces a finger along my skin, circling the coated nipple ring. "Yeah, that's really hot," he mutters quietly.

"Love you two, and I'd love to stay and enjoy that messy view but I've got my own mess to clean up."

I had again forgotten George, still virtually with us watching the show.

"I hope I can sneak back out of this closet without being noticed."

"Are you really in an actual broom closet," I ask casually as I pick up the phone, making sure he has a good view of me running my fingers over my cum-covered breasts. I pull a dripping finger up to my lips and softly lick a drop of cum into my mouth. I hear him grunt with lust and I smile coyly.

George's voice drops into a husky growl. "I'm hanging up now, you'll get me going again and I'll never get back to work!" The connection goes dead.

Luther was hanging back, letting me have my goodbye with my boyfriend, content for the moment after having just drained his balls all over me. He is standing in front of me in my kitchen, fully nude, a few drops of cum leaking out of his slackening dick. Once I drop the phone, he comes back to life.

Without a word, he roughly grabs both my tits, squeezing and pinching like I was a sex toy. Which I am, so I love it, and I lean back on the table so he can play as much as he likes. As he grabs me the cum squeezes around his fingers, playfully pushing the sticky substance around my chest. First, he squeezes my tits together and collects the cum between them, making a little puddle of cleavage cum. Then he slides the pile over to my nipple, piling it up so high my nipple ring disappears in the milky mess.

After he has enjoyed himself playing with my tits, and asserted that he could do with me as he pleases, he pulls his messy, dripping finger up to my face. I smile joyfully and lean my head back, sticking out my tongue.

"That's my good little cum-slut. Lick my cum into your mouth." His finger is coming toward my mouth, coated slick with his sex juices. But at his command, I don't wait for it. I lunge up, wrapping my lips around it and slurping every drop of cum that I can get.

Luther laughs. "Impatient slut." He playfully slaps my cheek. "Wait for this next one, I'm going to feed it to you."

He slides his hand over my breast, scooping up a larger load. As he brings his hand up above my face I wait, face upturned, tongue out, waiting for his cum. "Close your eyes."

I laugh and obey. I feel a few drops hit my tongue. Then a few drops on my nose. Then he smears my chin and cheek with his sweet stickiness. I try to lick some into my mouth but he avoids my tongue and keeps smearing my face.

"Stay still, I'm doing another handful." Again, I obey as commanded, and he transfers another load from tits to face, smearing more on my nose and adding a nice dollop on my forehead, enough to be seen but not drip into my eyes. "Ok, now the rest in your mouth." I resume my baby bird position, and he playfully drips the last bit of his cum onto my tongue. When it won't drip anymore, he smears it on my lips until I start licking it off his hand.

He stares at my face, admiring our work. "You really are a very beautiful cum-covered slut. Here." He hands me the phone. "Get a look."

I put the camera on and look at myself. He really has gotten it everywhere. Cum smeared across my forehead, both cheeks, dripping slightly off my nose and chin. I stick out my tongue to see the little puddle I was still rolling around in my mouth, savoring it as long as I could before swallowing.

"Take a picture for me, I can use it the next time I need to jerk off," my lover commands. I comply, taking several at different angles, and some with my mouth open, showing the cum there. I also take a video of me playing with the pool in my mouth.

I pull up his thread and load the images, but before I can hit send he grabs me roughly and pulls me into his arms, up off the ground. I look at him, surprised by the love in his eyes. Yes, I knew he felt fondly toward me, but I always figured it was mostly just lust. Now that he had just had his way with me, I was expecting him to turn to food or some other diversion.

Instead, he puts one hand under my ass to support me and his other behind my head. He firmly pulls my cum-covered face toward his own. My eyes go wide as he ignores the cum and gives me a deeply passionate kiss, our lips locking, tongues probing each other's mouths. I lose myself in the connection I feel with this other person, bodies and souls melding together in the passionate embrace and kiss.

After several minutes of bliss, he withdraws from the kiss. But as pulls back he slurps my tongue, taking a last little bit of his own cum back into his mouth. After we pull apart, he laughingly sticks out his tongue at me. It's not much, but he's managed to suck out a dab, enough that I can see it in his mouth. He smiles and then swallows it.

"Luther!" I'm a bit shocked that a man would do such a thing!

He laughs, grabbing my face and licking more of his cum off it! This time he gets a fair amount in his mouth, shows it to me, and then swallows it again. He has another go at my face, gets enough for another swallow, but this time brings it to my lips and swaps it into my mouth. I accept the gift happily, leaving my mouth open so he can see his cum there. Then I swallow it with a smile.

He looks down at me from his great height. "Oh Laurie, you are the perfect playmate for me. I know old men are supposed to need a long recovery period, but you are the hottest thing ever. I know it's late, but I think I could go again if you're interested."

"I'm actually exhausted." I smile but then give him a serious look. "Thank you for patiently waiting until I was ready to get back to my slutty self." I climb back on him, wrapping my legs tightly around his torso, which presses my pussy firmly against his abs. I also squeeze tightly with my arms, pressing my breasts against his chest. "But more importantly, thank you for embracing my inner-slut, and taking the journey with me to fully explore our passions."

"My pleasure. I absolutely mean that," Luther responds.

We stare into each other's eyes for a moment, enjoying the contentment of each other.

"Now," he continues, "let's get you into bed. I understand you're tired, But George is going to be a bit crazy until he gets his share of your attention. How about tomorrow morning, I'll take care of the baby and you sleep in. When you're rested, focus all of your energies on George and everyone wins."

I beam with gratitude at the thoughtfulness of my lover. "Thank you, that sounds wonderful." He runs some hot water and then hands me a face towel to clean up. "You really are a gentleman," I say as I clean his cum off my face. "I do mean that."

He replies "And you really are a lady. Just happen to be a very slutty lady." We both laugh as he tidies up. and I finish with my face, I move to clean off my chest but he stops me. "Umm," he asks a bit sheepishly. "Do you think you could leave that for the night?"

I really am tired and ready to sleep almost immediately. But a spark still flashes in my eyes as I look at him and clarify his intentions. "Are you saying you want your cum to stay on my tits until the morning when another man will be fucking me?"

He looks back at me without a hint of shame in his gaze. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

I hold his gaze and respond the only way I ever can to his requests. "Yes, Daddy."

Published 
Written by Lutherhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors