Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl From The North Country

"She was once a true love of mine (Bob Dylan)"

22
19 Comments 19
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"After weeks of cybersex, David is shocked to find his lover lives closer to him than he realised - a lot closer."

I joined Lush when I was in my middle 60s…much older than the average member. I was settled in my real life…I had no wish to find a real-life relationship on Lush but enjoyed some of the stories and the profiles with their pics of gorgeous girls and ladies. I made no secret of my age but made it clear that I was seeking no real-life meeting – just a bit of online fun and friendship.

In the early days I send friend requests to lots of female members but, predictably, a lot were declined or ignored. Not surprising really - I was hardly the typical object of a nubile young girl’s desires!

One mid-morning early in my membership, I saw a profile picture of a most beguiling bisexual girl named Hannah…pretty, lovely smile and a few revealing (but not porny) photos of her in various topless poses. She was blonde and slim, with sparkling eyes. Her profile revealed that she was bisexual and lived with her partner, another girl of similar age.

Hannah was only in her early 20s so I had little hope of any response, but sent her a friend request. Much to my pleasant surprise I received a response within a few minutes…with a brief but warm message – “As requested, Hun x.”

I could see Hannah was online so opened a chat window, once again with limited optimism of a response. Again, I was pleasantly surprised…I got a response straight away.

“I’m already chatting to someone, Hun. Later?”

I replied, “OK Hannah, look forward to it.” Deep inside I didn’t really expect to hear much more and I turned my mind to other things.

Twenty minutes later my computer alert went off and I saw Hannah had opened a chat window.

“I’m free now, if you are, Hun,” she said.

I quickly responded that I was free and we started to chat. From the outset Hannah was very easy to talk to. She told me she lived-in North-East England, on the coast near Lindisfarne. She worked as a mobile hairdresser and was happy with her bisexual partner, a dental nurse called Alex.

I told her about my life, circumstances and interests – the conversation was easy and flowed well. After a while it became slightly more personal and we talked about our respective histories with other partners, either serious or fleeting. The feel of the conversation had changed subtly…it was quite intimate, suddenly, without ever getting smutty. Suddenly, Hannah took me by surprise.

“Want to play, Hun?”

I was pretty sure what she meant but the switch in subject had me flummoxed.

“Sexually, you mean? “, I replied.

“Yes, if you’d like?

I paused then quickly typed back.

“Hannah, I’d love to, and I really, really like you…but I can’t help thinking we should get to know each other a bit more first?”

“Of course, Hun, that’s fine,” she replied, “Probably a good idea.”

It would be a long time before I discovered what a massive effect my response had made on Hannah and how, as I would find out, she had, at that moment, thought to herself, “A guy who wants to know me rather than just get in my knickers. This is different – and impressive. I like this man.”    

We wrapped up not long after that but I’d been left with a warm, rewarding feel about the new acquaintance. I had high hopes that we’d talk again soon.

<><><><><>

From our very first chat, I liked David. He was polite, courteous and respectful.  His intelligence combined with an impressive line in chat made him a very charismatic man. Clearly a very confident man that always had something interesting to say, which ticked a box for me. I adore confidence in a man. A man cannot be attractive if he’s not confident. If he doesn’t believe in himself, then who will?

 

I have to admit he took me completely by surprise when he declined my invitation for an on-line sex session. Most guys would have jumped at the chance to wank themselves silly while I whisper sweet-nothings in their ear. I respected his decision and admired his resolve.

 

David had a certain mystique, a chemistry that I found irresistible. I found him both liberating and attractive. I was curious and wanted him more than ever.

 

<><><><><>

Later that evening the chat window opened again and my heart lurched a bit when I saw Hannah’s pretty profile picture.

“Hi Hun,” she said, “Just got home from work. Time to chat?”

I quickly confirmed that I’d love to and we instantly settled into a comfortable, easy chat. We talked more about our lives, interests and so on.

After a while Hannah said, “Hun, it is so, so refreshing to have an actual conversation with someone, without him instantly wanting to fuck.”

I hesitated then said, “I wanted to get to know you a bit – and you me. But…”

“But what, Hun?”

“Well Hannah,” I feel we have done that now, so…”

I could almost sense a softness as Hannah typed, “I like you Hun, very much. I’m ready if you are but I need to do real-life things now. Can you be here tomorrow night, say ten thirty?”

“I can, Hannah. I’ll look forward to it,” I said.

At ten thirty the following evening the window opened again.

Hannah says: Hi hun

David says: At last. I've been waiting for this, Hannah. Too much, maybe.

Hannah says: OK we'll go through a scene slowly. I will tell you what I am doing and the idea is you respond either with what you are doing or a response to what I am doing. If you are not sure what to say just type an "x" and I'll know to keep going. If you want to stop or ask questions please do.

David says: Understand. Go for it.

Hannah says: OK the scene is we are in a hotel bedroom and we have chatted each other up in the bar and have the hots for each other - OK?

Hannah says: I put my arms around you and kiss you softly on the lips

David says: Oh yes. I kiss you back, softly but deeply. I am blissfully surrounded by your fragrance and the feel of your soft body.

Hannah says: Gently pushing my tongue between your lips.

David says: I suck your lower lip and gently bite it. My hand rises to your breast and encompasses the softness of it

Hannah says: Pushing my tongue further, I search for your tongue.

Hannah says: Our tongues entwine, licking and flicking each other.

David says: Mmmmm, Hannah, I moan as I sink down beside you as our kiss continues. My hand goes up inside your top to find your smooth, soft skin and the hardness of your nipple.

Hannah says: I start kissing your neck, gently planting soft kisses on your throat and neck. Laying down on the bed together I lick and kiss your neck while you lay back and begin to moan.

David says: Hmm I like that you're able to turn yourself on talking about what you’re doing to me. I'm in awe of how sexy you are, my cock is throbbing with anticipation. Hannah, I want to kiss you down below.

Hannah says: I turn around to the sixty-nine position and spread my legs wide. Lowering myself onto your face, my pussy is yours.

David says: I inhale the scent of your arousal ...I gently lick your clit, then my tongue frantically explores the length of your most intimate part....your sex lips are wet and soft - they smell and taste divine..... Alternating between your clitty and the moistness of your opening, I dart my tongue deep within you, probing, fucking, wallowing in your juices….. you're just so sexy, so beautiful, my Hannah...

Hannah says: I take your cock and suck it. I feel it swell and twitch between my lips.

David says: I love that, I murmur. suck it wetly and warmly, Hannah...

Hannah says: Flicking my tongue over your silky-smooth cock head.

David says: ….. Oh my God, Hannah, how can I hold myself back if you are going to do that? Oh my God....

Hannah says: I run my tongue around your balls, sucking each one before licking my way back to the head of your cock to lap up your pre-cum.

David says: ….. Oh Hannah, you are going to make me cum...I'd wanted to cum deep inside your hole but this is sooooooooo erotic...

Hannah says: Babe, take your cock in your hand. Pull the foreskin right back hard… Feel good? You're very hard... stroke that cock.

David says: ….. Are you wet Hannah? Are you hot and juicy for me? I know I'm going to cum soon and I want you to do so too...

Hannah says: Rub it hun, long stokes. Force that foreskin right back. Eat my pussy juices, pump that cock.

David says: This feels so good, I’m going to cum soon.

Hannah says: Wiggling my hips I bury your face deeper into my sopping vagina. Wank that cock hun.

David says: .Oh I can't hold back

Hannah says: Cum for me, I want to see your hot sticky spunk.

David says: … You going to cum with me Hannah? Oh God, I'm cumming...

Hannah says: I work my hips faster, grinding my pussy into your face. You arch your back as your cock begins to twitch, sending a thick string of cum flying through the air. A second string covers your belly and gloops down my fingers.

Hannah says: Wow, so much cum. That was gorgeous, my darling.

David says: That was beautiful Hannah, simply beautiful. I really, really feel close to you. I so, so hope you do about me too

Hannah says: I enjoyed myself too. We must do it again soon.

David says: Hannah I would like to meet you and fuck you in real life. Well, make love to you, rather. I know I shouldn't be saying that but...

Hannah says: But what, Hun?

David says: The thing is, Hannah, that I'm sort of, kind of, falling in love with you. I know I shouldn't say that but it's true.

Hannah says: Well I'm sort of, kind of, falling in love with you too.

David says: Really? Oh God, I love you. Good night my love.

Hannah says: I love you too. Good night my darling, sweet dreams x.

David says: Speak again soon x.

Hannah says: OK hun. Night x.

As I got into bed that night, I couldn’t get David out of my head. I saw something special in him that I wanted to take further. He’s much older than me but his aura and energy were contagious. He was the life and sole of the party and I wanted to be at his party.

My girlfriend Alex and I have an open relationship. She’s always told me to follow my heart, seize love with both hands at every opportunity. She told me to never have regrets, but right this second something was weighing heavily on my mind.

I looked out of my bedroom window and gazed at the moonlit view, the light glistening on the ripples in the water…but there was no Lindisfarne in view, nor any Northumberland coast. The ripples I saw are were, in fact, almost 300 miles away from there.

<><><><><>

Hannah and I began to meet online regularly, both first thing in the morning and late at night. Often we cyber-sexed but not every time – we chatted insatiably about every subject under the sun. We had very different tastes in lots of things, as one would expect, but explored the differences together. We were getting very, very close. Occasionally we strayed close to the ‘If we ever met for real...’ scenario but both agreed that just wouldn’t be a good idea. I’m not sure I was fully convinced though – and I wasn’t sure Hannah was, either.

Weekends were not normally easy times for us to chat – we both had things to do in real life, but we still sent each other the occasional message on Kik.

One Saturday I decided to have a wander around West Quay – the large retail and dining complex in Southampton’s city centre. I had a couple of things I needed to get from John Lewis and the weather was nice enough to stay and have a beer in one of the terraces afterwards. I entered John Lewis through the area where pretty girls apply make-up, polish nails and generally pamper their (normally less attractive) customers. As I made my way through the area, I glanced at one chair where the store assistant was suggesting new hair styles to her middle-aged client. The assistant had her back to me, but I caught a glimpse of her in the mirror. My heart lurched and my head seemed to spin… It couldn’t be, but surely it was…

 

Some other customers were beginning to get annoyed with me blocking their way so I reluctantly moved to one side. I didn’t have as clear view but I still had enough to see the assistant’s efforts to impress her client.

I felt as if I was dreaming, faint with shock. I had to sit down. I made my way to the coffee area just outside, in the mall. I could still see through into the cosmetics area and could catch glimpses of the blonde hair as she tended to her client. I’d been so, so sure it was Hannah, but how could it be? More to the point, how could I tell for sure?

Putting my coffee down, I reached for my phone and, opening Kik, sent a kiss symbol to Hannah. I watched the assistant carefully – she paused, apologised to her client and reached for her phone. She typed a few characters then replaced the phone in her bag and resumed work. A few seconds later my phone buzzed. “Love you, Hun,” said the message.

I slumped back in my chair. So, I was right. My mind wasn’t playing tricks.

After ten minutes the client finished her session, paid and left the store, walking right past me. As she did so I took a chance.

“Hi...I hope you don’t mind but I notice how lovely your hair looks. I would imagine you’ve just had it done?”

The lady smiled at me, pleased with the compliment.

“Well thank you,” she smiled, “Hannah always does such a lovely job. I’ve been coming here to her for two years.”

So, there it was…Hannah had totally misled me about her location. I smiled a goodbye to the client then looked again into the store. Hannah was putting a coat on and appeared to be bidding her colleagues goodnight. I had to think fast. Hannah started to walk towards me. I got up from my chair and walked into the steady flow of the shoppers. When Hannah was a yard away, she sensed me in front of her and looked up.

“Hello, Hannah.”

<><><><><>

I was looking in the shop windows in the mall as I walked towards the exit. Suddenly I sensed someone in front of me, obscuring the way. I looked up and my heart seemed to leapt  in shock. We stood facing each other and I found myself totally lost for words as we stood there.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

“Hello, Hannah,” he said.

After a shocked space of what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few seconds I managed to splutter a response.

“Oh my god,” I whispered, “David? What are you doing here? How on earth did you find…”

David stopped me mid-sentence. His voice was quiet but the tone made it obvious that he wanted no messing around.

“I thought you lived and worked in Northumberland?” he said, menacingly.

I didn’t know what to say and stood there, shocked, struggling to find my voice. David continued;

“You lied to me Hannah. I take it Hannah is your real name, or is that another lie? I trusted you, I completely believed in you. Why did you have to lie?”

David waited for a response, his face reflecting disappointment, rather than fury.

Eventually I managed to whisper an answer.

“No, I work here, and yes my real name is Hannah. You have to believe me. I can explain everything,” I begged. My eyes were beginning to fill up and I wished the ground would open up and swallow me.

“Please, just give me one chance?”

David paused whilst he considered his options. Eventually he came to a decision.

“Come on. I’ll buy you a coffee. You’ve got fifteen minutes, but you’d better make it good.”

We settled on a table in the corner, away from the mainstream shoppers. David bought over a tray with two coffees. I added my milk and stared blankly into my cup as I began to stir my drink.

“Well?”, he asked firmly but more softly, breaking my vacant stare.

“David, I’m so, so sorry. I hate myself for lying, but there’s a very simple explanation,” I began. “I originally put my location as Northumberland to muddy the waters…a sort of  security precaution against on-line male attention. Last thing I wanted was to be tracked down by an over enthusiastic male with a hard-on.”

David smiled slightly at this and raised his eyebrows. Encouraged, I continued.

“Then when I met you everything changed, something stirred inside me. You showed a genuine interest in me. You weren’t like all the others. Most men I’ve met think they can treat women like objects. You were different, you wanted me for who I am.”

David took a sip of coffee, but said nothing.

“Then once we’d flirted and role played, I realised I had feelings for you. I also realised I was digging a hole for myself, but by then, I was in too deep. You lived far too close for comfort, but It was too late to disclose my true location. So, I continued with the pretence. I did it because I was certain that if we ever met in real life, we’d end up in bed together. We’d make love, then Alex would hate me and probably leave me.”

“I’ve made such a mess of this...” I broke down in tears.

David moved round the table, pulled up a chair and sat next to me. He handed me a handkerchief from his pocket.  

“C’mon Hannah. Don’t cry, come here.” David put his arm around me and gave me a reassuring hug.

<><><><><>

I listened to Hannah’s explanation with a maze of mixed feelings. I was still in shock and yet here in front of me was a girl of whom I’d dreamed for so long. When she started to cry my heart melted and all my anger subsided. I moved my chair and hugged her. We were both silent for a few seconds until Hannah looked at me with red eyes.

“I still love you,” she whispered, and I came to a decision.

“Come with me,” I said as I stood up.

Hannah gathered her bag and coat and stood with me. She looked at me uncertainly, unable to ascertain my mood or intentions. When she was ready, I gently took her hand and she seemed to relax in relief. “Do you still love me too?” she whispered. I smiled at her. “Ask me that again in an hour,” I murmured, and led her to the exit.

“Where are we going?” Hannah asked.

I stopped on the pavement and turned to look at her. We looked at each other for several long seconds. Slowly we leaned in to each other and kissed softly, sensually.

“Where do you think we’re going, Hannah?”, I said softly. “We are going to bed.”

I looked over the road and Hannah followed my gaze. She saw the entrance to a Premier Inn and turned back to me.

“Yes please, oh yes please.”

We crossed the road and entered the foyer.

<><><><><>

We huddled together naked. I could hear David’s heart thumping as I lay my head on his chest. His blue-grey eyes were full of lust, as he gazed up at me. I started to bite my bottom lip.

“You know, biting your bottom lip drives me crazy,” he said, placing his finger over my lips to stop me biting.

I kissed his fingertip and seductively took his finger tip into my wet mouth.

David sucked it for a moment then kissed me, deeply and emotionally. “I need you, Hannah. I need you badly,” he whispered.

I reached down to his groin. He shivered under my touch His penis was already semi-hard and started to grow further as I massaged and teased him. Within seconds he was fully erect.

“We don’t want ‘that’ going to waste do we?” I said as I moved down the bed to straddle his lap.

Facing him, I squirmed over his erection. Offering him my breasts he nuzzled between them, breathing in my musky fragrance.

He kissed my right breast before lightly flicking his tongue and tantalizing my nipple. I could feel the heat of his cock, which was nudging and twitching between my legs.

My juices coated his shaft as he slid slowly between the lips of my pussy. I wriggled my hips to get the positioning just right as he pushed his hips forward, filling and stretching me with his manhood. 

We locked together and rested. His penis nestled in the heat and comfort of my wet vagina.  

David started to slowly gyrate his hips, forcing his cock deeper into me. Then slowly, oh so slowly, he withdrew, leaving only the very tip of his helmet inside me. Holding my hips, he pulled me down onto his length, again filling me to the hilt. My breasts bobbling against his face, my nipples begging for attention, as I rode the ride of my life.

A stifled moan escaped the back of his throat

“Oh yes, keep it there Hannah. Slowly, slowly…I’m not going to last long…I’m getting close,” his voice croaked as he began to approach climax.

“Not yet hun, I’m not done with you yet,” I murmured kissing him on the lips, before easing myself off him.

David was ravenous. His rock-hard cock stood glistening to attention, rigid and twitching in mid-air.

I gave his cock a playful tweak before moving into the doggie position.

I held onto the headboard of the bed as David moved behind me. Reaching round, he caressed my breasts, rolling my nipples between his thumb and finger. He slid his hands down my waist to my hips. In my kneeling position, I was totally exposed to him. His hard cock, clumsily nudging and forcing itself between my bum cheeks, desperately seeking its target. His thumbs gently parted my bum cheeks as he spread my legs with his knees. I was ready for him. Arching my back, I aligned my pussy with his probing manhood and in one sweet movement he slipped deep inside me.

With his shaft buried to the hilt, I contracted the muscles in my vagina. I could feel myself gripping and relaxing his penis. I squeezed again, then relaxed. After a few seconds, David was almost ready to climax, so I stopped.

We held that position, allowing his full length to momentarily soak in my love juices and wallow in my wetness before continuing.

I looked back at him as he reached around my waist and stroked my soft belly down to my vagina to search for my clitoris. Seeking out my hooded treasure, he began to pamper my swollen clit.   

My face flushed and felt hot as he stimulated my pearl. His hands kneading my soft fleshy buttocks and gently pulled them apart. His finger playfully teasing between the damp entrance of vagina and my anus. That was enough to send me over the edge, I begged him to stop before it was too late. I could hear my heart pounding as he impaled me onto his impressive cock again and again.

David was working my clit into a frenzy. With his shaft buried deep, my lady muscles went into spasm as my throbbing orgasm ripped through my body.

“Oh yes, I’m coming Hannah, oh my God,” David grunted as I felt his penis throb and his hot semen spurting deep inside my sex.

<><><><>

My orgasm was the most intense I could remember. As my penis throbbed and exploding into Hannah I felt her tense too, and she gasped in ecstasy for several long seconds as she, too, climaxed.

We exchanged no further words for now. I lay beside Hannah in post-orgasmic glow and we entwined ourselves around each other, kissing softly and deeply. I think we both dozed briefly, too.

When I became alert again I noticed through the window that the light had begun to fade and I wondered if Hannah needed to go. I looked down at her in wonder. She seemed to sense me doing so and her eyes opened.

“I really am sorry I lied,” she whispered anxiously. She seemed still to be unsure whether I’d forgiven her. My hand went to her soft breast and I felt myself beginning to grow erect again. Hannah smiled. “I hope I’ve made amends, at least partially?” she smiled. I kissed has as I gently squeezed the breast…I felt my penis stirring again. Hannah felt it too.

“Already?”, she whispered, and lay back, opening her legs.

“Oh yes,” I whispered, and moved my head down to suck her nipple. Hannah gasped and I moved into position above her.

We made love slowly, sensually, satisfyingly, this time. After twenty minutes I once again climaxed deep inside her. This time I stayed in position inside her, my penis softening but staying inside.

“How long can you stay, Hannah?”, I asked.

Hannah smiled.

“I told Alex I was going to go swimming and to the gym after work,” she whispered. “I might have to make it a long swim.”

“Tell me Hannah,” I said, “Have you ever actually been to Northumberland?”.

Hannah chuckled. “I passed through it once on my way to Scotland for a family wedding – that’s all. It looked nice, and I thought I’d visit one day. Not done so as yes though, I’m afraid.”

I chuckled too as I considered the strange events of the last few hours.

“You know, Hannah, I only came into town to buy a couple of computer bits… didn’t expect to end up in a Premier Inn with a girl I thought was three hundred miles away.”

“Hope you’re not complaining?”. Hannah was clearly gaining in confidence now, having got over her embarrassment at her subterfuge. She wiggled her hips a little bit and my penis, still flaccid inside her vagina and slick with both our juices, stirred once more.

“Thing is, David,” Hannah continued, “What happens now? Is this it?”

I kissed her softly again and the stirring increased.

“I don’t know, Hannah, I really don’t know what we do now.”

Hannah wiggled her hips again and I felt my erection returning inside her. I gently eased it almost out of her love channel then slid it back in again, almost fully erect again now.

“Well, Hannah,” I murmured as I began our loving rhythm again, “Firstly we are going to make love again…”

I kissed her again and she began to pant slightly as her arousal returned,

“Then we are going out for a meal – and…”

Another kiss.

“You, young lady, are paying.”

We pressed close again and the gentleness changed to a final, passionate lovemaking as we lost ourselves in our bodies one more time.

<><><><>

We made our way to a nearby Italian restaurant near the city walls. We had showered together and felt freshened up after the long, sweaty session in bed. I looked at Hannah as I poured two glasses of wine.

“The room is booked until the morning, you know,” I pointed out enquiringly.

“Could you manage it again? Four times in one day at your age?” teased Hannah provocatively.

“Cheeky sod,” I scolded, “You are definitely paying now”.

 “Anyway,” Hannah continued, “I must get back to Alex soon. I called her to say I’d met a friend but didn’t say he’d spent the last couple of hours inside me.”

“Does she know about us in terms of Lush?” I enquired.

“Yes, she’s often looked in on our chats. On one occasion you were actually cybering with her when you thought it was me! She always said you would see me around at some point given that we lived in the same city, even if you didn’t realise it. She said if it ever happened to feel free to do whatever I felt best, as long as I came home to her.”

I pondered on this for a moment. Hannah looked at me enquiringly.

“Call her again, Hannah. Tell her to meet us in the hotel bar in an hour.”

Hannah looked at me in surprise then smiled slowly before reaching into her handbag and extracting her phone. She dialed then spoke into it.

“Hi Hon,” she said. “You’re never going to guess what…”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Davidls
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments