Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Red Number

"A fantasy played out, just for him."

43
14 Comments 14
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As she shimmied into the slinky scarlet red chemise, she had to admit that she had made the right choice. It skimmed and clung in all the right places like a second skin. The shiny, silky satin material cupped her 36DD breasts perfectly, causing her nipples to stiffen and rub deliciously on the lace edging.

It stopped just below the cheeks of her arse, so when she moved, a cheeky glimpse of her perfectly groomed pussy was just visible. It had been an expensive treat, but this sexy little red number was what she had been looking for; the colour showed her light tan off beautifully. She would wear this tonight for him; she could not wait to see the look of delight turn to one of lust as she walked through the door wearing it, perched herself on the arm of the sofa and pleasured herself just for him.

Arriving on time, she let herself in, removed her dress and sandals and ruffled her short-cropped hair. She headed upstairs and could hear music playing—Teddy Swims, her new favourite artist.

He was half naked, a towel draped around his slim hips, in the kitchen preparing drinks, his back to her, and she could not help but admire his broad, muscular back, tight bum, and long legs. He was tanned beautifully, too, from their recent weekend in Cornwall. Into the music and concentrating on making the drinks, he was oblivious to her arrival.

Grinning, she arranged her long limbs and draped herself over the sofa. As usual, she was commando, so straight away, she had her hand between her legs, stroking the soft, shaved lips, which were already damp with excitement.

He turned to check the time, nearly dropping the drinks as he took in the sight that welcomed him. Fuck! She looked so goddam sexy in the red slip that barely covered anything. Her long legs parted, dangling over the sofa arm, her pussy glistening as her fingers delved into her slick wetness.

His cock hardened immediately, the towel slipped off, and drops of pre-cum began to form as he watched her, completely mesmerized. She was playing out one of his favourite fantasies to perfection. Grasping his now full, throbbing erection, he began to wank, long firm strokes as he watched her.

Eyes locked on one another, her grey eyes smouldering, his green, flashing with desire.

As her fingers spread her luscious lips and entered her pussy fully, her thumb found her pulsing clit and rubbed it hard.

She was throwing her head back as shockwaves of pleasure started to weave through her, causing her to pant and writhe against her long, cool fingers. Bringing her other hand to her beautifully crafted breasts, she began to pull and tweak her nipples through the sheer material. She was moaning in ecstasy as she did so.

Groaning loudly, he gripped his cock harder and pulled on it faster, rubbing his thumb over the little slit using his pre-cum as lubrication. Leaning against the wall for support, he felt his balls tighten as his excitement and lust for the sexy goddess before him peaked.

Hearing how close he was, she increased the pressure and speed of her fingers, her pussy enveloped her hand, and she pinched and tweaked her nipples harder, her orgasm built with ferocious intent. Her stomach muscles clenched, and with a shriek of pleasure, she came. An almighty throbbing release, her juices flowed out over her hand as she continued to finger herself. Never once did she take her eyes off him as he, too, climaxed, shooting his load, his cock jerking in his hand.

naomisummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
naomisummy

Using the discarded towel to clean up, he crossed the room, desperate to touch, kiss, and taste her—his gaze upon her flushed skin, trembling body, and that red sheathlike chemise she had chosen to wear for him. His lust for her was more profound than ever; he wanted all of her, to possess her completely.

She raised herself, legs still spread, and he stood between them; he stroked her face as she took his semi-erect cock between her lips, and her tongue swirled around it, licking him clean, savouring the taste of his desire for her.

Her insistent mouth drove him wild. Regretfully, he dropped his hands to her shoulders, pushed her back and extracted himself from her luscious lips. He needed to taste her; he dropped to his knees and began to kiss the inside of her thighs, then the swollen, puffy lips, until finally his mouth found her clit, and he sucked on it greedily, his tongue lapping up the juices that thickly coated her drenched silky soft slit.

She purred with pleasure as another orgasm pulsed its way through her; his tongue sent delightful sensations all over her already quivering body. Waves of pleasure washed over her repeatedly, and she whimpered and moaned as her body went limp.

As much as he wanted her, he knew he had to take his time for them both to recover. He pulled away, the taste of her coating his lips; he stood up and pulled her up with him, crushing her body against his chest. Her arms curled around his neck; her legs wrapped around his waist; their lips met hungrily, and they kissed deeply and passionately.

He carried her to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the king-size bed, manoeuvring their bodies so they were laid side by side, limbs entangled, kissing slowly now as their breathing steadied and their bodies calmed, but their need for each other not yet quelled. He rolled her onto her back and slid between her legs, his cock nudging its way towards what he desired most. His mouth moved to her neck, and he nuzzled it lovingly—nipping and licking it just how she liked it.

She raised her hips, and his cock entered her quickly, hardening as he started to thrust into her; her hands were on his back, fingernails digging in as he went deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster. Hitting the very core of her with every stroke. With one final push, he took them over the edge, and they plummeted noisily together, their orgasms engulfed them, bodies soaked with sweat; his lust pumped into her deeply as her pussy convulsed around him.

They lay still after, panting hard as the waves of passion washed over them, bruised lips murmuring soft words, tender fingers entwined, bodies and minds exalted.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments