Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanna Get Out of Here? Part 1

"Rebecca ends her night with a one night stand, one that she will not quickly forget."

3
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Rebecca checked her phone as the bright LED light displayed clearly 11:26 PM. She sighed irritably. A few of her friends, though known to bail last minute, were supposed to meet her at Pulse, a new club that had just opened a few weeks ago, at 11 PM. But here she was, standing at the bar alone... She caught the attention of the bartender and ordered a gin tonic, letting the smooth drink coat her tongue and ease into a gentle warmness in her throat.

Though she was by herself, it seemed like a waste to have gotten dressed up and come all the way downtown just to leave without trying to have a good time. Rebecca wore a tight black dress, one that accentuated her thick thighs and her ass, the fabric barely covering her round cheeks. Her 32DD breasts showed a generous amount of cleavage due to the v-neck cut. She was only 5'3" so she had worn five inch stilettos, both to receive a boost for her ass and so that she could spot people more easily. She was Asian with long, straight black hair and smooth tanned skin. All in all, dressed to the nines ready for a night of fun.

She finished what was left of her drink and began to scan the room, looking for potentials. She was just about to call it quits when he caught her eye. He was tall, maybe just under six feet. He wasn't your typical definition of Hollywood handsome, but he had a solid build, his dark jeans taut on his thighs. She checked out his ass and determined that it looked sufficiently firm. He had short swept back black hair and was Asian as well. He was laughing with a few of his friends and she could see a small gap between his two front teeth, cute enough to make her smile. Rebecca called for a vodka shot and after finishing it, decided to approach him.

She sauntered through the club, feeling the eyes and soft grazes of a few of the other men in the club but was focused. Upon reaching him, she let her hand slide across his back, just between his lower back and ass. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Wanna buy me a drink?"

He pulled back from her and gave her a once over while gently biting his lip. His gaze paused twice, first at her thighs and hips, then allowed his eyes to settle on her bosom, and finally focusing in on her face. This time he drew her in with both hands by the waist and bringing her face just an inch from his, confidently said, "Of course."

He led her to the bar and ordered a sex on the beach, winking at her, and a gin tonic for himself. Rebecca appreciated a man that could take charge, and even though she didn't particularly love the sweetness of the sex on the beach, enjoyed his confidence and insinuation. He let her take a seat on a bar stool and stood over her, one hand on the back of the stool and the other on the bar. He licked his lips while staring straight into her eyes. She couldn't help but blush and sip on her drink a little faster.

"I'm Chris," he said, with a bit of mischievous look in his eyes.

"Rebecca," she managed to reply, clearly flustered by his overall demeanor.

"Mm... You like sex on the beach?" he continued, pulling the stool closer to him.

"Haha... no, too much sand in all the places you don't want," she giggled as she finished the last of her drink.

"Me too... I like things dirty, but not too dirty," he replied, laughing with his eyes crinkled and tooth gap showing again.

Rebecca could feel the attraction between her and Chris. He was sexy and confident, yet funny and easy to be around. He drained the last of his gin and tonic and led her by the hand to the dance floor. He picked a dark and isolated area, close to the wall and far enough from the speakers so that they didn't have to shout if they wanted to talk. He brought his hips in to meet the curve of her ass and let his hands settle at her waist. She found his hands in hers and slowly grinded against him to the rhythm of the music. With each minute, they were drawing each other closer and closer, feeling him grow harder as she continued to move against him.

He moaned softly into her ear and pulled her against him hard, in a thrust. His lips found her ear and he nibbled down slowly from the cartilage to gently biting and tugging on her earlobe. He removed one hand from her waist to push her hair to one side of her neck. Rebecca sunk into him as she felt all the nerves in her neck come alive. His lips grazed her neck gently, letting his tongue swirl on her bare skin. She moved her hand onto his thigh, gripping his muscle, to let him know that she wanted more. He let his teeth graze over her skin as he bit her, making her lean her head into him, feeling waves of pleasure go over her body.

He slowly turned her around and placing his hands firmly on her ass, pushed their bodies against the walls. She was now caught between the wall and his hot bod, feeling him squeeze and pinch her ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and grinded her pussy against his hard cock, separated only by a pair of jeans, panties, and her thin dress. Their mouths found each other as Chris pushed his tongue into Rebecca's mouth as she sucked on it. They kissed with such urgency and passion. She felt him release his grasp on her ass and felt his hands slide up her thighs under her dress. She was wearing a g-string to avoid any panty lines and he hooked his thumbs into the string, grabbing onto her bare ass. She brought her arms down from around his neck and placed her hands firmly on his chest, feeling the muscle and power in his body.

He brought his hands closer to his pussy, rubbing it softly through the sheer fabric. Then, with one hand, he pushed her panties aside and with the other, allowed her finger to slide through the slit. His deft thumb quickly found her clit and he circled it lightly.

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

Breaking their make out session for the first time, Rebecca gasped from the electricity shooting through her body. She leaned back against the wall as Chris continued to rub her clit.

"You like that?" he asked gruffly, his voice coated with lust and desire.

Rebecca didn't reply but brought his mouth to hers again, wanting to feel more of him inside of her. Chris got the memo and slowly began to insert his middle finger into her wet pussy, but it barely went in and was a tight fit.

"Damn... Becca...you're so damn tight," he managed to get out before he could help himself from kissing her again.

Becca writhed on his finger, feeling her pussy stretching against it. This was one of the things she loved about being Asian. No matter what happened, she always had one of the tightest pussies and every guy loved it. She moaned audibly as she felt Chris try to insert another finger into her. She felt herself stretching as he forcefully pushed his ring finger into her. He felt around for her G-Spot, caressing it as he thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy. He couldn't understand how a woman could be this tight, but he loved feeling the suction on his fingers, with his thumb still circling her pussy.

Becca broke the kiss and whimpered, "I'm going to cum."

Chris began to thrust harder and deeper into her, rubbing her clit with intensity as he began to feel her body shake. She moaned loudly to which he covered by putting his mouth on hers. Feeling the moan escaping her lips into his own. When she had finally finished, he pulled his fingers out. Looking her in the eyes, he slipped them into his mouth, sucking her juices off.

"You're delicious," he said as if it were a matter of fact.

He then pulled her in and whispered in her ear, "Wanna get out of here?"

Becca nodded and he led her through the club giving a head nod towards the friends that he had been with earlier. He navigated with her through the club and to the front door. While hailing for a cab, he grabbed a newspaper that was lying on the floor. Becca thought it was a little strange, but didn't think too much of it. As the cab approached, he opened the door for him and slid in after she had gotten in. Still drunk on the booze and the sex, Chris mumbled an address to the driver and sunk in his seat. Becca cuddled next to him, wanting to feel the heat of his body.

He turned to her and said, "Suck me off."

"Now?" she replied, surprised.

"Yes. I want you to blow me," he said, loud enough for her to hear, but not for the cabbie.

Becca, still horny from the encounter at the club, lost all lasting inhibition and began pulling on the belt of his jeans, the outline of his hard cock evident through the fabric. Chris pulled the newspaper out and opened it as if he were reading it so the cabbie couldn't see. Fumbling through his button and zipper, she finally got his pants open. His junk was still covered by his boxer briefs and nimbly, Becca helped to pull his cock out from his underwear. It was a daunting penis. Chris certainly hadn't been cursed with a small Asian dick as he was definitely eight inches long, with a large mushroom head. He had two large veins going down either side that led to a pair of tight balls. His girth was also impressive, at least six inches. She looked up at him surprised, but he just gave her a sly grin and nodded at her.

She brought her lips down to his cock which caused him to grunt. She allowed her tongue to swirl around his head before sucking on it gently. Then Becca slowly began to take more of his cock in her mouth. She had little gag reflex so she continued stroking his cock in her hand while bringing her mouth lower and lower on his cock. She felt his head began to push at the opening of her throat and she let it in. Chris began to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth as he tangled his fingers through Becca's hair.

With one hand still holding the newspaper open, he jammed his hand down on her head, causing her to take his full length in her throat. She gagged, unexpecting that movement, as he held her head there for fifteen seconds. Her eyes began to water when he released. As she gasped for air, he pushed her down again, until his balls were the only thing still hanging out. He held her there for even longer this time, his hand gripping hard on her hair. Becca could feel herself getting wet as she could see the pleasure that was written across Chris's face.

She stroked his cock with her hands as she moved to suck on his balls, swirling them one at a time in her mouth. Normally, she didn't like giving blow jobs that much, but in this moment, with him, she wanted to pleasure him so badly. Finally, she returned her mouth to his cock and one last time, he shoved his cock into her throat, but this time he held it there until she felt thick ropes of cum coat the inside of her throat as his breath increased significantly. He released her head and she swallowed, looking into his eyes with nothing but desire.

He put his cock back into his jeans and brought the newspaper down. He slipped his fingers between her legs again and allowed his finger to graze her pussy. Pulling it out from under her dress, they both could see how wet Becca really was. He winked again as he brought his pussy drenched finger to his lips, savoring the taste.

"You are very good at that," he said laughing, his tooth gap revealed again.

"I'm glad you liked it," she sheepishly replied, surprised that she had just blown a stranger in the backseat of a cab.

"That's not the only thing I'm going to like tonight," he replied with certainty as his eyes grazed her pussy and her ass.
Published 
Written by Newhere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments