Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Dildo Delight

"Two women play with a new toy"

111
15 Comments 15
4.3k Views 4.3k
965 words 965 words

Sandy was hot, flushed, and sweaty. Her wrists were bound above her head, her shoulders beginning to ache, and her knees needed to bend. She wondered what her boyfriend, Ethan, would think if he knew.

With a few drinks, some kisses, and the promise of intense pleasure, her new roommate, Krista, had lured her into her bedroom once more. It started with undressing each other, sucking on nipples and teasing kisses on pussies, and ended up with Krista straddling her.

Sandy happily lapped when Krista put her pussy on her face, pausing when she felt her hands pulled over her head and tied together. When she tried to move them down, she was unable to, and realized that they were secured to the headboard.

Krista ground her wet slit into Sandy’s face, wriggling and groaning, and Sandy drove her tongue inside.

“Oh, fuck. Let me turn around,” Krista panted.

Sandy caught her breath while Krista moved around, feeling her perky breasts graze her tummy, and spread her legs apart in anticipation of feeling the wet tongue on her pussy. Instead, she felt hands on her ankles, wrapping each with a ribbon. Krista moved off and Sandy lifted her head, seeing her tie the ribbons to the feet of the bed.

“What are you doing?” she asked curiously.

“Tying you up,” Krista giggled in response. “I have a surprise for you.”

“Ooh, I like surprises.”

Krista moved back on the bed, putting her pussy over Sandy’s face and her mouth between Sandy’s thighs.

“Now, where were we?” Krista giggled.

Her fingers ran over the wet folds and slipped inside, making Sandy moan. The tongue followed, flicking around her clit while the fingers worked her pussy. Sandy began to lick and lap, focusing on the swollen little nub, and lifted her head to take it between her lips.

They worked each other to an orgasmic frenzy, climaxing almost simultaneously, and Sandy rested her head on the pillow while catching her breath. Krista moved off and rolled off the bed.

“Be right back!” she promised.

Krista reappeared, holding a large silicon cock in her hand, and jumped on the bed. She put it to Sandy’s lips.

“Get it good and wet!”

Sandy licked the cock, slathering it with spit while Krista fingered her. She was hot and wet when the cock moved away, and Krista teased her opening with the fat tip.

“I know you like getting fucked.”

The cock pushed inside, filling her cunt and massaging her walls. Krista fucked her slowly and leaned over to suck her nipple, moving the cock faster and faster. Sandy moaned and writhed, ready to cum, and the cock slipped out.

“Hey!”

“Haha, just wait,” Krista laughed.

Krista spread her legs apart and Sandy watched her take the cock into her pussy, pushing it deep and thrusting it back and forth.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

“Ooh, remember when we talked about getting fucked at the same time?”

Sandy nodded, watching the big cock move in and out. Krista slipped it out and put it back into Sandy’s wet cunt, pushing it in deep, and then sat up.

“Don’t go anywhere,” she teased, climbing off the bed.

The cock had her pussy stretched and her nerves tingling. She tried wriggling to get it to move, finally just squeezing on it. She was so close to orgasm, and it was driving her crazy.

Krista returned, a huge grin on her face, and held up a double-headed strap on.

“Look what I found!”

“Oh fuck.”

Krista put one leg up on the bed, worked the big ribbed dildo into her pussy, and secured the harness to her hips.

“Oh, you’re going to love this!” she panted excitedly. “Oh my god.”

Krista moved between Sandy’s thighs and pulled the thick cock out, dropping it in the bed. She maneuvered the fat head of the dildo into place, then pushed in slowly.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” she moaned.

Sandy felt the huge dildo slide inside, the ribbed head hitting her spot. She groaned loudly.

“Fuck, It’s massive!”

Krista giggled and nodded.

“I’m going to fuck you silly!” she growled, pumping her hips.

The huge dildos massaged their insides, stretching and assaulting their hungry cunts as Krista thrust in and out. Each motion worked on them both, and Sandy’s climax arrived quickly.

“Oh fuck...” she groaned, twisting her hips when the orgasm hit.

The huge shaft kept moving, bringing another wave of orgasms, and Sandy shook and quivered as the pleasure shook her body.

Krista groaned and stopped moving, her climax intense and deep.

“Holy shit!” she gasped.

“Do it again,” Sandy panted.

Krista laughed and began thrusting again, the huge shafts working in and out, and in moments they were both shaking and panting. Krista moved back, pulling the huge, glistening shaft from Sandy’s sopping pussy, and undid the harness. She lifted her leg up and pulled the dildo out, a little gush following, and collapsed on the bed.

“Oh my god,” she groaned.

Sandy was exhausted, her pussy aching as much as her arms, and just moaned in reply. Krista moved up and released her arms, letting her bring them down to her chest, and untied the ribbons on her wrists. Sandy groaned again when her ankles were free, closing her legs and bending her knees.

“Did you like that?” Krista giggled, moving the hair away from her eyes.

Sandy smiled and nodded.

“That was a great surprise.”

“Next time, you can fuck me,” Krista offered.

“On your hands and knees,” Sandy replied. “I’m going to fuck you good.”

“Promise?”

“Oh, yes,” Sandy replied, pulling Krista to her chest.

They cuddled in a sweaty, sated embrace, ignoring the juice-covered, slick toys on the bed, and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments